Jump to topic:

Religious classes from followers

tyler90az
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 11:19:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Would anybody interested in teaching about their religion? Just start a forum and start teaching.

Also would anybody be interested if I taught about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints(Mormon)?
Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today. - President Obama
vbaculum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2012 12:26:07 AM
At 5/27/2012 11:19:05 PM, tyler90az wrote:
Would anybody interested in teaching about their religion? Just start a forum and start teaching.

Also would anybody be interested if I taught about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints(Mormon)?

I would be interested if you covered the interesting things like:

Why Mormons wear those lame undergarments?

What's the deal with Kolab, anyway?

Is the afterlife really all about populating extraterrestrial planets with multiple wifes?

Was Joseph Smith wrong to have 28 wifes?

Was Joseph Smith wrong to marry a 14 year-old - telling her she would get into heaven if she agreed to get married?
"If you claim to value nonviolence and you consume animal products, you need to rethink your position on nonviolence." - Gary Francione

THE WORLD IS VEGAN! If you want it
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2012 12:32:23 AM
At 5/27/2012 11:19:05 PM, tyler90az wrote:

Do you read and study the Bible or emailed teachings?
TheAsylum