Jump to topic:

God, Life, Science, and atheism is like Poker

ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 12:16:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ok, Lets set some definitions: Each definition number goes with each definition catergory. A 1 goes with a 1. A 2 with a 2 and so on. The higher the number the higher the attribute and skill. I claim God is 1. Life is all we got it is 2. science shows us it is 3. And atheism is 4.

Your titles above:
1. Theist-God
2. Life
3. Science
4. Atheism

Knowledge factor:
1. I know what you got.
2. I have a really good grasp.
3. I know what I got
4. Im just betting

There is four kinds of players.
1. Professionials
2. Fair players
3. Addicts
4. Newbies

There is four kinds of styles:
1. Solid Agressive
2. Solid Tight
3. Conservative
4. Loose agressive

There is four kind of nights at the table you can have:
1. money-Won
2. Broke even-won little
3. Lost some
4. Lost everything

There are four factors at the table:
1. See/Hear/Know/Feel physical, mental, and verble tells
2. See/Hear/Feel physical and verable
3. See/Hear
4. Hear

We see a 1 poker player has the following attributes:
God and Theism conclude 1-They know what you got,They are professionals,they are solid and agressive, They win, cause they see, hear, know, and feel at the table.

We see a 2 poker player has the following attributes:
Living a regular Unassuming life concludes 2-They have a pretty good grasp, They are fair players, solid tight, they break even, they see hear and feel at the table cause they can see, hear, and feel.

We see a 3 poker player has the following attributes:
Rely on the sight and touch concludes 3- they know what they have not thier opponents, they are addicts, the are conservative about there play, They lose some, They only can see and hear.

We see 4 poker player has the following attributes:
Atheism I believe in nothing but what I hear concludes 4- Im just betting, Im just new at this, Loose and agressive, they could lose everything, they only hear the talk.

We can conclude by a basis of the game of life many things can be explained in life and origin. I could have went on but this is long enough.
TheAsylum
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 12:22:11 AM
God (Theists) are like penguins, because they walk on two feet.
Life is like a plastic bottle, because it can last a very long time.
Science is like a radish, because it can grow.
Atheism is like food, because people write books about it.

Who thinks my analogy offers just as much philosophical truth as OP's analogy? I do.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 12:28:02 AM
Who thinks my analogy offers just as much philosophical truth as OP's analogy? I do.

Buahahaha!Lol. It sure does. Thanks for that.
TheAsylum
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 4:49:54 AM
At 6/2/2012 12:16:10 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
Ok, Lets set some definitions: Each definition number goes with each definition catergory. A 1 goes with a 1. A 2 with a 2 and so on. The higher the number the higher the attribute and skill. I claim God is 1. Life is all we got it is 2. science shows us it is 3. And atheism is 4.

Your titles above:
1. Theist-God
2. Life
3. Science
4. Atheism

Knowledge factor:
1. I know what you got.
2. I have a really good grasp.
3. I know what I got
4. Im just betting

There is four kinds of players.
1. Professionials
2. Fair players
3. Addicts
4. Newbies

There is four kinds of styles:
1. Solid Agressive
2. Solid Tight
3. Conservative
4. Loose agressive

There is four kind of nights at the table you can have:
1. money-Won
2. Broke even-won little
3. Lost some
4. Lost everything

There are four factors at the table:
1. See/Hear/Know/Feel physical, mental, and verble tells
2. See/Hear/Feel physical and verable
3. See/Hear
4. Hear

We see a 1 poker player has the following attributes:
God and Theism conclude 1-They know what you got,They are professionals,they are solid and agressive, They win, cause they see, hear, know, and feel at the table.

We see a 2 poker player has the following attributes:
Living a regular Unassuming life concludes 2-They have a pretty good grasp, They are fair players, solid tight, they break even, they see hear and feel at the table cause they can see, hear, and feel.

We see a 3 poker player has the following attributes:
Rely on the sight and touch concludes 3- they know what they have not thier opponents, they are addicts, the are conservative about there play, They lose some, They only can see and hear.

We see 4 poker player has the following attributes:
Atheism I believe in nothing but what I hear concludes 4- Im just betting, Im just new at this, Loose and agressive, they could lose everything, they only hear the talk.

We can conclude by a basis of the game of life many things can be explained in life and origin. I could have went on but this is long enough.

This site resembles a swimming pool: a lot of noise coming from the SHALLOW end..
The Cross.. the Cross.
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 6:28:58 AM

This site resembles a swimming pool: a lot of noise coming from the SHALLOW end..

Fair enough. No ones cursing or killing. Bantum is fair play. I dish as good as i receive. With that Im done ranting on atheist(BTW Drafter insults continuously). As a whole I love atheist as just people, not thier view.
TheAsylum