Jump to topic:

Dead Baby Comes Back To Life *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 9:53:24 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Yes, it can be said that there are people who are raised from the dead daily.
And that is because God is still a great miracle worker. Many of you have yet to experience the raw power of things unknown to you. And soon, you will be expose to things that are uncommon and cannot be explained by science. This is only the beginning. But this year marks the beginning of a new era. Which means that
everything that you thought you knew about life and yourself, just might be
redefined. This thread is proof of that. The truth is stranger than fiction,
believe it or not. See website below. What are your thoughts on this.

http://www.cityofmoms.com...
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 9:57:49 AM
At 6/11/2012 9:53:24 AM, inferno wrote:
And that is because God is still a great miracle worker. Many of you have yet to experience the raw power of things unknown to you. And soon, you will be expose to things that are uncommon and cannot be explained by science. This is only the beginning. But this year marks the beginning of a new era. Which means that

The Fool: so it wasn't really dead then...
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 9:59:08 AM

I would wait until the hospital investigation has been completed before claiming that this is a miracle. My guess is that this was hospital negligence.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 10:03:44 AM
At 6/11/2012 9:59:08 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

I would wait until the hospital investigation has been completed before claiming that this is a miracle. My guess is that this was hospital negligence.

False. The baby was pronounced dead at the scene. I think they know what dead is given the technology is today's world.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 10:08:07 AM
False. The baby was pronounced dead at the scene. I think they know what dead is given the technology is today's world.:

Being pronounced dead doesn't necessarily mean you're dead. Things like these used to happen all the time. Call boxes even used to be installed into graves because of the prevelance of people being buried alive. Because technology has improved, the amount misidentified deaths happen less, but still occur.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 10:10:04 AM
At 6/11/2012 10:08:07 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
False. The baby was pronounced dead at the scene. I think they know what dead is given the technology is today's world.:

Being pronounced dead doesn't necessarily mean you're dead. Things like these used to happen all the time. Call boxes even used to be installed into graves because of the prevelance of people being buried alive. Because technology has improved, the amount misidentified deaths happen less, but still occur.

There are some who were said to be dead for as long as 72 hours. Yes, you can rise from the dead. More on this later.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 10:11:42 AM
There are some who were said to be dead for as long as 72 hours. Yes, you can rise from the dead. More on this later.:

Or thought to be dead. Even supposing there is a rising of the dead, what makes some people special and others not?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 10:12:39 AM
At 6/11/2012 10:11:42 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
There are some who were said to be dead for as long as 72 hours. Yes, you can rise from the dead. More on this later.:

Or thought to be dead. Even supposing there is a rising of the dead, what makes some people special and others not?

It is not about who is special and who is not. That is a very selective point of view on this matter. But anyway, everyone will not die. That is made clear in the Bible.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 10:13:05 AM
At 6/11/2012 10:03:44 AM, inferno wrote:

False. The baby was pronounced dead at the scene. I think they know what dead is given the technology is today's world.

Technology is not perfect, as you have been so keen to argue in many earlier posts. Just because the baby was pronounced dead does not mean she was actually dead.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 10:14:36 AM
Inferno, that baby was not a Christian. According to the Bible, only Christians are granted eternal life, correct? Suppose for a moment that the baby actually did return to life. Doesn't that disprove the Bible?
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 10:17:54 AM
At 6/11/2012 10:14:36 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Inferno, that baby was not a Christian. According to the Bible, only Christians are granted eternal life, correct? Suppose for a moment that the baby actually did return to life. Doesn't that disprove the Bible?

Uh Lady Royale ? How common is it for a person like you to misinterpret things abroad. I think quite common, much more than you are willing to admit here today.
Just because someone rises from the dead, that does NOT mean they are guranteed eternal life. You will still die, if God wants you to. But not at that particular time. You need to educate yourself more about the Bible.
A good example of this would be to watch TBN's Tomorrow World.
You need some real insight as to what is going on in this world.
Dont just take everything at face value.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 10:18:32 AM
It is not about who is special and who is not. That is a very selective point of view on this matter. But anyway, everyone will not die. That is made clear in the Bible.:

Only those in the Rapture, which has not occurred.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 10:20:07 AM
At 6/11/2012 10:18:32 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
It is not about who is special and who is not. That is a very selective point of view on this matter. But anyway, everyone will not die. That is made clear in the Bible.:

Only those in the Rapture, which has not occurred.

People will still bear witness to Christs return in the end. Everyone will not die.
As a matter of fact, some religious scholors and prophets are now saying that this millenium generation will not see death...............
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 10:21:53 AM

False. The baby was pronounced dead at the scene. I think they know what dead is given the technology is today's world. <(XD)

The Fool: that is true, I am sure they pulled out the Deadness detector, just to be safe

(clinicaly dead mean you heart stopped, it can be kick started with shock, its not really dead. You have about a minute or two, the longer the more brain damange thought)
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 10:22:27 AM
At 6/11/2012 10:11:27 AM, inferno wrote:
Here is more proof.

The Fool: yes emprical Proof is the bestest.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 10:22:36 AM
http://www.biglegdrop.com...

This baby came back to life then died again. So, God killed a baby, brought it back to life, then killed it again. People say that God is omnipotent. Clearly, he realized he brought the wrong baby back to life. And people say that God does not make mistakes.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 10:26:41 AM
At 6/11/2012 10:22:36 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
http://www.biglegdrop.com...

This baby came back to life then died again. So, God killed a baby, brought it back to life, then killed it again. People say that God is omnipotent. Clearly, he realized he brought the wrong baby back to life. And people say that God does not make mistakes.

This is something that goes beyond your primitive and highly mortal understanding.
Your definition of this is a million times irrelevent.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 10:27:48 AM
At 6/11/2012 10:21:53 AM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:

False. The baby was pronounced dead at the scene. I think they know what dead is given the technology is today's world. <(XD)

The Fool: that is true, I am sure they pulled out the Deadness detector, just to be safe

(clinicaly dead mean you heart stopped, it can be kick started with shock, its not really dead. You have about a minute or two, the longer the more brain damange thought)

How about 3 days. Yes, there are stories of people who come back to life while laying in a morgue.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 10:33:12 AM
At 6/11/2012 10:31:46 AM, drafterman wrote:
God works in mysterious, completely inscrutible ways.

Mysterious. And lets just leave it at that.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 10:39:06 AM
At 6/11/2012 10:33:12 AM, inferno wrote:

Let's be honest with ourselves and not just leave it at that. Miracles are inscrutible.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 10:46:09 AM
At 6/11/2012 10:39:06 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 6/11/2012 10:33:12 AM, inferno wrote:

Let's be honest with ourselves and not just leave it at that. Miracles are inscrutible.

No. Thats just your dumb definition of what this is.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 10:52:12 AM

This is something that goes beyond your primitive and highly mortal understanding.

Please, if God is responsible for bringing dead babies back to life, why would resurect a dead baby and have it die moments later? Please explain why God would do this.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 10:54:22 AM
At 6/11/2012 10:52:12 AM, twocupcakes wrote:

Please, if God is responsible for bringing dead babies back to life, why would resurect a dead baby and have it die moments later? Please explain why God would do this.

I cannot explain this. Nor do I care to do so. This does not in any way, shape, or form compromise my own personal beliefs. Atheists are always conflicted.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 10:59:00 AM
At 6/11/2012 10:54:22 AM, inferno wrote:
At 6/11/2012 10:52:12 AM, twocupcakes wrote:

I cannot explain this. Nor do I care to do so. This does not in any way, shape, or form compromise my own personal beliefs. Atheists are always conflicted.

So when God revives a baby you are sure it is a "miracle from God", yet when a baby is revived then dies shortly after, you do not know or care what is? You just give credit for events that support God, and ignore events that do not support a God.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 11:00:25 AM
At 6/11/2012 10:58:31 AM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Inferno, why would you want little zombie babies walking around? Does this not sound like the work of Satan?

There are zombies lurking the Earth in places where voodoo is practiced.
And your point is.............