Total Posts:38|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Morminism

Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 2:45:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I had a few questions about the whole being god thing.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 2:58:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You spelled Mormonism wrong in the title.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 3:01:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 2:58:51 PM, socialpinko wrote:
You spelled Mormonism wrong in the title.

woops.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 4:07:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 2:45:16 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
I had a few questions about the whole being god thing.

That's cool.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
tyler90az
Posts: 971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 5:20:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Go ahead and ask
Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today. - President Obama
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 10:16:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 5:20:02 PM, tyler90az wrote:
Go ahead and ask

Is the planet already created or do you have to start from scratch?
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
tyler90az
Posts: 971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 10:22:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 10:16:56 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/14/2012 5:20:02 PM, tyler90az wrote:
Go ahead and ask

Is the planet already created or do you have to start from scratch?

Alright lets cut to the chase, which one of your grand kids joined Mormonism?
Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today. - President Obama
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 10:25:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 10:22:31 PM, tyler90az wrote:
At 6/14/2012 10:16:56 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/14/2012 5:20:02 PM, tyler90az wrote:
Go ahead and ask

Is the planet already created or do you have to start from scratch?

Alright lets cut to the chase, which one of your grand kids joined Mormonism?

I don't even have regular kids. Let alone a girlfriend.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
tyler90az
Posts: 971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 10:59:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I don't even have regular kids. Let alone a girlfriend.

Then the question becomes, which one of your future grandchildren will join mormonism?
Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today. - President Obama
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 1:42:25 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 10:16:56 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/14/2012 5:20:02 PM, tyler90az wrote:
Go ahead and ask

Is the planet already created or do you have to start from scratch?
<s>
As far as I know, and this is totally official doctrine, new gods are given an Acme Big-Bang-o-Matic 2000, and get to start from scratch.</s>
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
tBoonePickens
Posts: 3,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 10:06:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 1:42:25 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/14/2012 10:16:56 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/14/2012 5:20:02 PM, tyler90az wrote:
Go ahead and ask

Is the planet already created or do you have to start from scratch?
<s>
As far as I know, and this is totally official doctrine, new gods are given an Acme Big-Bang-o-Matic 2000, and get to start from scratch.</s>

You gotta admit though that Mormonism is truly a religion that can wear the tag: Made in the USA! Have you ever seen those anti-Mormon cartoons they got that "Justice League / Super Friends" feel to them:
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 12:16:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 11:34:29 AM, tkubok wrote:


LOL
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 4:36:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
A mormin told me he saw God. This was what the picture of God he took

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net...
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 4:41:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 4:36:55 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
A mormin told me he saw God. This was what the picture of God he took

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net...

Did you have any serious questions about Mormonism?
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 4:44:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 4:41:57 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/15/2012 4:36:55 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
A mormin told me he saw God. This was what the picture of God he took

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net...

Did you have any serious questions about Mormonism?

Yeah. The video made God sound like a bro. Can I copy earth geography if I became God?
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 5:02:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 4:44:23 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/15/2012 4:41:57 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/15/2012 4:36:55 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
A mormin told me he saw God. This was what the picture of God he took

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net...

Did you have any serious questions about Mormonism?

Yeah. The video made God sound like a bro. Can I copy earth geography if I became God?

Sure. I would, however, recommend doing something about Kansas... maybe some hills or something...
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 5:07:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 5:02:50 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/15/2012 4:44:23 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/15/2012 4:41:57 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/15/2012 4:36:55 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
A mormin told me he saw God. This was what the picture of God he took

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net...

Did you have any serious questions about Mormonism?

Yeah. The video made God sound like a bro. Can I copy earth geography if I became God?

Sure. I would, however, recommend doing something about Kansas... maybe some hills or something...

http://www.quickmeme.com... keanu

Do I have to set laws for my people or can I just let them develop on their own and occasionally intervene but not make myself known?
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 5:12:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 5:07:22 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/15/2012 5:02:50 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/15/2012 4:44:23 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/15/2012 4:41:57 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/15/2012 4:36:55 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
A mormin told me he saw God. This was what the picture of God he took

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net...

Did you have any serious questions about Mormonism?

Yeah. The video made God sound like a bro. Can I copy earth geography if I became God?

Sure. I would, however, recommend doing something about Kansas... maybe some hills or something...

http://www.quickmeme.com... keanu

Do I have to set laws for my people or can I just let them develop on their own and occasionally intervene but not make myself known?

Hmmm... I don't really know.

Keep in mind, there is no official doctrine on any of these things. That being said...

You will use the same laws that are in use now, as they are eternal laws.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 5:13:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 5:12:15 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/15/2012 5:07:22 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/15/2012 5:02:50 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/15/2012 4:44:23 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/15/2012 4:41:57 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/15/2012 4:36:55 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
A mormin told me he saw God. This was what the picture of God he took

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net...

Did you have any serious questions about Mormonism?

Yeah. The video made God sound like a bro. Can I copy earth geography if I became God?

Sure. I would, however, recommend doing something about Kansas... maybe some hills or something...

http://www.quickmeme.com... keanu

Do I have to set laws for my people or can I just let them develop on their own and occasionally intervene but not make myself known?

Hmmm... I don't really know.

Keep in mind, there is no official doctrine on any of these things. That being said...

You will use the same laws that are in use now, as they are eternal laws.

So i couldn't let them do whatever they want?
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 5:14:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 5:13:08 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/15/2012 5:12:15 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/15/2012 5:07:22 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/15/2012 5:02:50 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/15/2012 4:44:23 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/15/2012 4:41:57 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/15/2012 4:36:55 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
A mormin told me he saw God. This was what the picture of God he took

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net...

Did you have any serious questions about Mormonism?

Yeah. The video made God sound like a bro. Can I copy earth geography if I became God?

Sure. I would, however, recommend doing something about Kansas... maybe some hills or something...

http://www.quickmeme.com... keanu

Do I have to set laws for my people or can I just let them develop on their own and occasionally intervene but not make myself known?

Hmmm... I don't really know.

Keep in mind, there is no official doctrine on any of these things. That being said...

You will use the same laws that are in use now, as they are eternal laws.

So i couldn't let them do whatever they want?

You can let them do whatever they can, unless you are in a good/bad mood and feel like punishing/rewarding them.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 5:16:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 5:14:45 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/15/2012 5:13:08 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/15/2012 5:12:15 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/15/2012 5:07:22 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/15/2012 5:02:50 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/15/2012 4:44:23 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/15/2012 4:41:57 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/15/2012 4:36:55 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
A mormin told me he saw God. This was what the picture of God he took

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net...

Did you have any serious questions about Mormonism?

Yeah. The video made God sound like a bro. Can I copy earth geography if I became God?

Sure. I would, however, recommend doing something about Kansas... maybe some hills or something...

http://www.quickmeme.com... keanu

Do I have to set laws for my people or can I just let them develop on their own and occasionally intervene but not make myself known?

Hmmm... I don't really know.

Keep in mind, there is no official doctrine on any of these things. That being said...

You will use the same laws that are in use now, as they are eternal laws.

So i couldn't let them do whatever they want?

You can let them do whatever they can, unless you are in a good/bad mood and feel like punishing/rewarding them.

So I could randomly send zombies after them in random times.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 5:28:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 5:16:35 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
So I could randomly send zombies after them in random times.

Sure. Just inspire someone to take bath salts.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 5:31:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 5:28:53 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/15/2012 5:16:35 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
So I could randomly send zombies after them in random times.

Sure. Just inspire someone to take bath salts.

I mean make a zombie virus on my planet.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
tyler90az
Posts: 971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 7:27:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Calvin, by answering my first question and not answering my second, you answered all your questions so far. Thank you, for logically wrapping yourself for my pleasure.
Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today. - President Obama
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 7:42:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 7:27:00 PM, tyler90az wrote:
Calvin, by answering my first question and not answering my second, you answered all your questions so far. Thank you, for logically wrapping yourself for my pleasure.

What? I was just curious? I don't know which one. I can't tell the future. Besides you knew that was a stupid question not worthy of answering.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
tyler90az
Posts: 971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 8:05:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The following is my response to every question you have asked.

I don't know which one. I can't tell the future.

We don't claim to be Gods or anything close. Although many scriptures in the Bible point that we will be like God sometime in the eternities, although never surpass him. To try to teach you about exaltation when you don't have the spirit, is like trying to teach a def child how to speak.
Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today. - President Obama
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 8:42:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 8:05:41 PM, tyler90az wrote:
The following is my response to every question you have asked.

I don't know which one. I can't tell the future.

We don't claim to be Gods or anything close. Although many scriptures in the Bible point that we will be like God sometime in the eternities, although never surpass him. To try to teach you about exaltation when you don't have the spirit, is like trying to teach a def child how to speak.

I have the holy spirit you are the egotists that believe you will be gods. I'm just asking about it.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
tyler90az
Posts: 971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 9:51:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
People who have the Holy Spirit, true seekers of Christ, usually read all material with his name in it. Let the Holy Spirit guide you to The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ and compare it with the Bible. For each one only enhances the other. Then after you read it kneel down and ask your father in Heaven if the Book is truly another Testament of Jesus Christ.

"How are we to use the book? We must first read it and gain a testimony for ourselves. Men may deceive each other, but God does not deceive men. Therefore, the Book of Mormon sets forth the best test for determining its truthfulness—namely, read it and then ask God if it is true."
Ezra Taft Benson

The Book of Mormon:Another Testament of Jesus Christ(full text)
http://www.lds.org...

The second video is an Apostle of the Lord talking to Harvard Law School students. He, rather eloquently, teaches you about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today. - President Obama
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 2:30:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 5:20:02 PM, tyler90az wrote:
Go ahead and ask

When Lucy Harris stole the first 116 pages of the Book of Mormon, Joseph Smith could not translate the the re-translate the "golden tablets". Do you know of this? Doesn't this seem very skeptical to you?