Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

3 signs of the times!

ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 3:33:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. Israel becoming a nation again:

For over 1900 years Israel was not a nation and suddenly became one with no way of thier own to become a nation again in 1948. *Note same year prince charles of wales was born*

In the Bible God says that He will never allow Israel to be completely destroyed. And Jesus in the new testament also says that in the generation of Israel's rebirth will still be alive when He returns-1948 was over 60 years ago.

2. Red Heifer's appear.

Red Heifer's were the prefered sacrifice to God in the Bible for Jews. They dissappeared for hundreds(if not a thousand) of years to only return after Israel became a nation again. This shows that this sacrifice was being prepared for the Jews after thier rebirth.

3. As in the first I claimed that prince charles was born the same year as Israel's rebirth. As so his birth is important because:
He brought together the 4 beasts of the Bible on his royal coat.
He is the heir to King Davids throne.
He has the order of the garter on his royal coat. The garter is in control of: freemasonary, skull&bones, Knights templar, head of the illuminati, and contains not only the blood of Judah but the tribe of Dan as well.
Prince Charles is making way for his royal house to bring forth the Anti-Christ out of the British royalty.
TheAsylum
Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 3:40:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 3:33:09 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
1. Israel becoming a nation again:

For over 1900 years Israel was not a nation and suddenly became one with no way of thier own to become a nation again in 1948. *Note same year prince charles of wales was born*

In the Bible God says that He will never allow Israel to be completely destroyed. And Jesus in the new testament also says that in the generation of Israel's rebirth will still be alive when He returns-1948 was over 60 years ago.

2. Red Heifer's appear.

Red Heifer's were the prefered sacrifice to God in the Bible for Jews. They dissappeared for hundreds(if not a thousand) of years to only return after Israel became a nation again. This shows that this sacrifice was being prepared for the Jews after thier rebirth.

3. As in the first I claimed that prince charles was born the same year as Israel's rebirth. As so his birth is important because:
He brought together the 4 beasts of the Bible on his royal coat.
He is the heir to King Davids throne.
He has the order of the garter on his royal coat. The garter is in control of: freemasonary, skull&bones, Knights templar, head of the illuminati, and contains not only the blood of Judah but the tribe of Dan as well.
Prince Charles is making way for his royal house to bring forth the Anti-Christ out of the British royalty.


You do know, that God is not talking about the nation of israel right?

6 It is not as though God's word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. 7 Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham's children. On the contrary, "It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned." 8 In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 3:46:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 3:40:27 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
At 6/16/2012 3:33:09 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
1. Israel becoming a nation again:

For over 1900 years Israel was not a nation and suddenly became one with no way of thier own to become a nation again in 1948. *Note same year prince charles of wales was born*

In the Bible God says that He will never allow Israel to be completely destroyed. And Jesus in the new testament also says that in the generation of Israel's rebirth will still be alive when He returns-1948 was over 60 years ago.

2. Red Heifer's appear.

Red Heifer's were the prefered sacrifice to God in the Bible for Jews. They dissappeared for hundreds(if not a thousand) of years to only return after Israel became a nation again. This shows that this sacrifice was being prepared for the Jews after thier rebirth.

3. As in the first I claimed that prince charles was born the same year as Israel's rebirth. As so his birth is important because:
He brought together the 4 beasts of the Bible on his royal coat.
He is the heir to King Davids throne.
He has the order of the garter on his royal coat. The garter is in control of: freemasonary, skull&bones, Knights templar, head of the illuminati, and contains not only the blood of Judah but the tribe of Dan as well.
Prince Charles is making way for his royal house to bring forth the Anti-Christ out of the British royalty.


You do know, that God is not talking about the nation of israel right?

6 It is not as though God's word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. 7 Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham's children. On the contrary, "It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned." 8 In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.

I know this and strongly believe what you just posted but acient Israel is important. I know the majority of Israel is outside the actual country Israel. But that doesn;t mean that the promised land of Israel is not important or not what Jesus is refering too.
TheAsylum
Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 3:51:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 3:46:04 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 6/16/2012 3:40:27 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
At 6/16/2012 3:33:09 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
1. Israel becoming a nation again:

For over 1900 years Israel was not a nation and suddenly became one with no way of thier own to become a nation again in 1948. *Note same year prince charles of wales was born*

In the Bible God says that He will never allow Israel to be completely destroyed. And Jesus in the new testament also says that in the generation of Israel's rebirth will still be alive when He returns-1948 was over 60 years ago.

2. Red Heifer's appear.

Red Heifer's were the prefered sacrifice to God in the Bible for Jews. They dissappeared for hundreds(if not a thousand) of years to only return after Israel became a nation again. This shows that this sacrifice was being prepared for the Jews after thier rebirth.

3. As in the first I claimed that prince charles was born the same year as Israel's rebirth. As so his birth is important because:
He brought together the 4 beasts of the Bible on his royal coat.
He is the heir to King Davids throne.
He has the order of the garter on his royal coat. The garter is in control of: freemasonary, skull&bones, Knights templar, head of the illuminati, and contains not only the blood of Judah but the tribe of Dan as well.
Prince Charles is making way for his royal house to bring forth the Anti-Christ out of the British royalty.


You do know, that God is not talking about the nation of israel right?

6 It is not as though God's word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. 7 Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham's children. On the contrary, "It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned." 8 In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.

I know this and strongly believe what you just posted but acient Israel is important. I know the majority of Israel is outside the actual country Israel. But that doesn;t mean that the promised land of Israel is not important or not what Jesus is refering too.


Can you give me the passage(s), you are using to bring you to this conclusion?

I, previously, held that the nation of israel becoming a nation again, was a sign.. but, in my "Ammilenialist" view, do not believe much of what is described in revelations and daniel(etc), is what most people claim it to be.. (most already fulfilled)

afterall, doesn't every generation think theirs is the last?..lol
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 4:01:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Can you give me the passage(s), you are using to bring you to this conclusion?

I, previously, held that the nation of israel becoming a nation again, was a sign.. but, in my "Ammilenialist" view, do not believe much of what is described in revelations and daniel(etc), is what most people claim it to be.. (most already fulfilled)

afterall, doesn't every generation think theirs is the last?..lol

I will post verses after..
I think all generations felt that way and maybe ours is that way but we have alot being brought to pass that leads one to feel this way. Morality-gone, Church-defiled, Thousands of years of belief in God-dissappearing, ethicial codes are being stripped.

Alot of Daniel is revelaed already yes...but not believing Revelations???what???

KJV-R (Webster) Luke 21:14 Settle ittherefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:
15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and someof you shall they cause to be put to death.
17 And ye shall be hated of all menfor my name's sake.
18 But there shall not a hair of your head perish.
19 In your patience possess ye your souls.
20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
21 Then let them which are in Judea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
23 But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
KJV-R (Webster) Luke 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
29 And he spoke to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;
30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
32 Verily I say to you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.
33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and sothat day come upon you unawares.
KJV-R (Webster) Luke 21:35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
37 And in the day time he was teaching in the temple; and at night he went out, and abode in the mount that is called the mountof Olives.
38 And all the people came early in the morning to him in the temple, for to hear him.
TheAsylum
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 4:15:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 3:33:09 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
1. Israel becoming a nation again:

For over 1900 years Israel was not a nation and suddenly became one with no way of thier own to become a nation again in 1948. *Note same year prince charles of wales was born*


Anyone could have predicted this: in fact, I know many secular historians who say that, given the Holocaust, the formation of Israel was practically a certainty. Basically, predict a genocide of the jews (predictable when a religion is based around the saviour and hero being killed by jews) followed by common sense taking over (which is what the Armageddon attempts to counter), and end with empathy (predictable again) and you get Israel. The quetion is: will it last?


2. Red Heifer's appear.


This is a stupid argument, and I try to use that word only rarely. A red heifer is a cow. The idea of cows existing showing anything of interest is a fail of massive proportions. I am sure I am reading something wrong, because otherwise some massive problem is going on here.


3. As in the first I claimed that prince charles was born the same year as Israel's rebirth. As so his birth is important because:
He brought together the 4 beasts of the Bible on his royal coat.

you mean a dog, chimera, unicorn and dragon? Or the four beasts? I say that because the former are actually beasts, the latter is a bastardised version of the six lions, a dragon-thing and a harp.

He is the heir to King Davids throne.

No he isn't. He's just not. I don't understand how this can be true.

He has the order of the garter on his royal coat. The garter is in control of: freemasonary, skull&bones, Knights templar, head of the illuminati, and contains not only the blood of Judah but the tribe of Dan as well.

Sorry, I don't buy conspiracy theories because conspiracy means "I don't have enough evidence but I believe it anyway". The garter is being a knight. Knights have no power.

Prince Charles is making way for his royal house to bring forth the Anti-Christ out of the British royalty.

No, he isn't.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 4:32:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Anyone could have predicted this: in fact, I know many secular historians who say that, given the Holocaust, the formation of Israel was practically a certainty. Basically, predict a genocide of the jews (predictable when a religion is based around the saviour and hero being killed by jews) followed by common sense taking over (which is what the Armageddon attempts to counter), and end with empathy (predictable again) and you get Israel. The quetion is: will it last?

Anyone could...huh? Why havent they though?

This is a stupid argument, and I try to use that word only rarely. A red heifer is a cow. The idea of cows existing showing anything of interest is a fail of massive proportions. I am sure I am reading something wrong, because otherwise some massive problem is going on here.

Please study. a Red Heifer is a distinct tyoe of cow that has not been on earth for a long time and suddenly came back.why?


you mean a dog, chimera, unicorn and dragon? Or the four beasts? I say that because the former are actually beasts, the latter is a bastardised version of the six lions, a dragon-thing and a harp.

Mouth of a LION, feet of a Bear, Body of a leopard, red dragon

He is the heir to King Davids throne.

You do not understand cause you have did no study on it.

Sorry, I don't buy conspiracy theories because conspiracy means "I don't have enough evidence but I believe it anyway". The garter is being a knight. Knights have no power.

It is not any conspiracy the conspiracy is the denile of it when it is in your face. Esp when they themselves claim this and do not hide it.

No, he isn't.

Yes, Yes he is.
TheAsylum
Gileandos
Posts: 2,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 10:05:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 3:33:09 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
1. Israel becoming a nation again:

For over 1900 years Israel was not a nation and suddenly became one with no way of thier own to become a nation again in 1948. *Note same year prince charles of wales was born*

In the Bible God says that He will never allow Israel to be completely destroyed. And Jesus in the new testament also says that in the generation of Israel's rebirth will still be alive when He returns-1948 was over 60 years ago.

2. Red Heifer's appear.

Red Heifer's were the prefered sacrifice to God in the Bible for Jews. They dissappeared for hundreds(if not a thousand) of years to only return after Israel became a nation again. This shows that this sacrifice was being prepared for the Jews after thier rebirth.

3. As in the first I claimed that prince charles was born the same year as Israel's rebirth. As so his birth is important because:
He brought together the 4 beasts of the Bible on his royal coat.
He is the heir to King Davids throne.
He has the order of the garter on his royal coat. The garter is in control of: freemasonary, skull&bones, Knights templar, head of the illuminati, and contains not only the blood of Judah but the tribe of Dan as well.
Prince Charles is making way for his royal house to bring forth the Anti-Christ out of the British royalty.

I am very interested in number 3. Do you have a link with verification and such?
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 10:45:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 3:33:09 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
1. Israel becoming a nation again:

For over 1900 years Israel was not a nation and suddenly became one with no way of thier own to become a nation again in 1948. *Note same year prince charles of wales was born*

In the Bible God says that He will never allow Israel to be completely destroyed. And Jesus in the new testament also says that in the generation of Israel's rebirth will still be alive when He returns-1948 was over 60 years ago.

2. Red Heifer's appear.

Red Heifer's were the prefered sacrifice to God in the Bible for Jews. They dissappeared for hundreds(if not a thousand) of years to only return after Israel became a nation again. This shows that this sacrifice was being prepared for the Jews after thier rebirth.

3. As in the first I claimed that prince charles was born the same year as Israel's rebirth. As so his birth is important because:
He brought together the 4 beasts of the Bible on his royal coat.
He is the heir to King Davids throne.
He has the order of the garter on his royal coat. The garter is in control of: freemasonary, skull&bones, Knights templar, head of the illuminati, and contains not only the blood of Judah but the tribe of Dan as well.
Prince Charles is making way for his royal house to bring forth the Anti-Christ out of the British royalty.

That's ^ ^ ^ all yet another ridiculously speculative premillennialist-type post which implies that the first coming of Jesus Christ was a complete failure and that the establishment of the church was an after-thought - a contingency because the Jews unexpectedly rejected the Christ.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 11:08:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 10:05:49 PM, Gileandos wrote:
At 6/16/2012 3:33:09 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
1. Israel becoming a nation again:

For over 1900 years Israel was not a nation and suddenly became one with no way of thier own to become a nation again in 1948. *Note same year prince charles of wales was born*

In the Bible God says that He will never allow Israel to be completely destroyed. And Jesus in the new testament also says that in the generation of Israel's rebirth will still be alive when He returns-1948 was over 60 years ago.

2. Red Heifer's appear.

Red Heifer's were the prefered sacrifice to God in the Bible for Jews. They dissappeared for hundreds(if not a thousand) of years to only return after Israel became a nation again. This shows that this sacrifice was being prepared for the Jews after thier rebirth.

3. As in the first I claimed that prince charles was born the same year as Israel's rebirth. As so his birth is important because:
He brought together the 4 beasts of the Bible on his royal coat.
He is the heir to King Davids throne.
He has the order of the garter on his royal coat. The garter is in control of: freemasonary, skull&bones, Knights templar, head of the illuminati, and contains not only the blood of Judah but the tribe of Dan as well.
Prince Charles is making way for his royal house to bring forth the Anti-Christ out of the British royalty.

I am very interested in number 3. Do you have a link with verification and such?

There are many just type in prince charles coat of arms.
TheAsylum
Gileandos
Posts: 2,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 12:36:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 11:08:49 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 6/16/2012 10:05:49 PM, Gileandos wrote:
At 6/16/2012 3:33:09 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
1. Israel becoming a nation again:

For over 1900 years Israel was not a nation and suddenly became one with no way of thier own to become a nation again in 1948. *Note same year prince charles of wales was born*

In the Bible God says that He will never allow Israel to be completely destroyed. And Jesus in the new testament also says that in the generation of Israel's rebirth will still be alive when He returns-1948 was over 60 years ago.

2. Red Heifer's appear.

Red Heifer's were the prefered sacrifice to God in the Bible for Jews. They dissappeared for hundreds(if not a thousand) of years to only return after Israel became a nation again. This shows that this sacrifice was being prepared for the Jews after thier rebirth.

3. As in the first I claimed that prince charles was born the same year as Israel's rebirth. As so his birth is important because:
He brought together the 4 beasts of the Bible on his royal coat.
He is the heir to King Davids throne.
He has the order of the garter on his royal coat. The garter is in control of: freemasonary, skull&bones, Knights templar, head of the illuminati, and contains not only the blood of Judah but the tribe of Dan as well.
Prince Charles is making way for his royal house to bring forth the Anti-Christ out of the British royalty.

I am very interested in number 3. Do you have a link with verification and such?

There are many just type in prince charles coat of arms.

I was hoping for an academic source of repute. There are quite a few nutters within such a google search.
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 2:43:01 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
What is the Stone of Destiny?
The Stone of Destiny is a symbolic stone that was used in the crowning of Kings of Scotland at the Palace of Scone in Perthshire, Scotland. It is a block of sandstone which measures approximately 26 inches long x 16 wide x 11 high which rested beneath the throne. According to legend it was brought to Scotland by Fergus Mor from Ireland, where it had reached by way of Spain and Egypt from the Holy Land. It was used in the crowning of kings from Kenneth MacAlpin in 841 to John Balliol in 1292. In 1296 King Edward I of England took the stone to London where it was kept in Westminster Abbey for use in coronations. In 1950 a group of students stole the stone and took it back to Scotland in two pieces which were repaired by a Glasgow stone mason. They left it at Arbroath Abbey from where it was returned to Westminster Abbey. In 1996 the British Government decided in response to calls by Scottish nationalists to return it to Scotland. It arrived back on St Andrews Day 30 November 1996, almost exactly 700 years after it had been removed by Edward, and is now in Edinburgh Castle.

http://www.britam.org...

http://www.britroyals.com...

http://davidsthrone.com...

http://juchre.org...

http://www.cuttingedge.org...
TheAsylum
Gileandos
Posts: 2,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 5:44:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/17/2012 2:43:01 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
What is the Stone of Destiny?
The Stone of Destiny is a symbolic stone that was used in the crowning of Kings of Scotland at the Palace of Scone in Perthshire, Scotland. It is a block of sandstone which measures approximately 26 inches long x 16 wide x 11 high which rested beneath the throne. According to legend it was brought to Scotland by Fergus Mor from Ireland, where it had reached by way of Spain and Egypt from the Holy Land. It was used in the crowning of kings from Kenneth MacAlpin in 841 to John Balliol in 1292. In 1296 King Edward I of England took the stone to London where it was kept in Westminster Abbey for use in coronations. In 1950 a group of students stole the stone and took it back to Scotland in two pieces which were repaired by a Glasgow stone mason. They left it at Arbroath Abbey from where it was returned to Westminster Abbey. In 1996 the British Government decided in response to calls by Scottish nationalists to return it to Scotland. It arrived back on St Andrews Day 30 November 1996, almost exactly 700 years after it had been removed by Edward, and is now in Edinburgh Castle.

http://www.britam.org...

http://www.britroyals.com...

http://davidsthrone.com...

http://juchre.org...

http://www.cuttingedge.org...

I am finding it unlikely the stone of scotland would have a recognizable prophetic link to biblical prophecy. I would rather guess more middle eastern events would be relevant.

I especially would think things like Scottish artifacts, Hindu dancers, Native American calenders should have no bearing on prophecies. I find it unlikely God would choose to operate in such a non obvious fashion, given direct word manifestations.
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 6:02:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/17/2012 5:44:43 PM, Gileandos wrote:
At 6/17/2012 2:43:01 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
What is the Stone of Destiny?
The Stone of Destiny is a symbolic stone that was used in the crowning of Kings of Scotland at the Palace of Scone in Perthshire, Scotland. It is a block of sandstone which measures approximately 26 inches long x 16 wide x 11 high which rested beneath the throne. According to legend it was brought to Scotland by Fergus Mor from Ireland, where it had reached by way of Spain and Egypt from the Holy Land. It was used in the crowning of kings from Kenneth MacAlpin in 841 to John Balliol in 1292. In 1296 King Edward I of England took the stone to London where it was kept in Westminster Abbey for use in coronations. In 1950 a group of students stole the stone and took it back to Scotland in two pieces which were repaired by a Glasgow stone mason. They left it at Arbroath Abbey from where it was returned to Westminster Abbey. In 1996 the British Government decided in response to calls by Scottish nationalists to return it to Scotland. It arrived back on St Andrews Day 30 November 1996, almost exactly 700 years after it had been removed by Edward, and is now in Edinburgh Castle.

http://www.britam.org...

http://www.britroyals.com...

http://davidsthrone.com...

http://juchre.org...

http://www.cuttingedge.org...

I am finding it unlikely the stone of scotland would have a recognizable prophetic link to biblical prophecy. I would rather guess more middle eastern events would be relevant.

I especially would think things like Scottish artifacts, Hindu dancers, Native American calenders should have no bearing on prophecies. I find it unlikely God would choose to operate in such a non obvious fashion, given direct word manifestations.

It is the Pillar of Jacob! Thats very Biblical.
TheAsylum
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 6:11:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
As stated, you are engaged in pure speculation based upon mostly imaginary - and flimsy - evidence. You are also denying, by implication, that Jesus accomplished His intended mission the first time around - and you are doing the same by implying that the establishment of the church was merely a contingent. You couldn't prove your position if your life depended on it - it's speculation. We had the same stuff in the 1840's with Wm. Miller and again with Russell/Rutherford. And again. And again.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2012 2:17:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/17/2012 6:11:53 PM, annanicole wrote:
As stated, you are engaged in pure speculation based upon mostly imaginary - and flimsy - evidence. You are also denying, by implication, that Jesus accomplished His intended mission the first time around - and you are doing the same by implying that the establishment of the church was merely a contingent. You couldn't prove your position if your life depended on it - it's speculation. We had the same stuff in the 1840's with Wm. Miller and again with Russell/Rutherford. And again. And again.

I have no idea what you are talking about.
TheAsylum
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2012 5:07:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 3:33:09 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
1. Israel becoming a nation again:

For over 1900 years Israel was not a nation and suddenly became one with no way of thier own to become a nation again in 1948. *Note same year prince charles of wales was born*

In the Bible God says that He will never allow Israel to be completely destroyed. And Jesus in the new testament also says that in the generation of Israel's rebirth will still be alive when He returns-1948 was over 60 years ago.

2. Red Heifer's appear.

Red Heifer's were the prefered sacrifice to God in the Bible for Jews. They dissappeared for hundreds(if not a thousand) of years to only return after Israel became a nation again. This shows that this sacrifice was being prepared for the Jews after thier rebirth.

3. As in the first I claimed that prince charles was born the same year as Israel's rebirth. As so his birth is important because:
He brought together the 4 beasts of the Bible on his royal coat.
He is the heir to King Davids throne.
He has the order of the garter on his royal coat. The garter is in control of: freemasonary, skull&bones, Knights templar, head of the illuminati, and contains not only the blood of Judah but the tribe of Dan as well.
Prince Charles is making way for his royal house to bring forth the Anti-Christ out of the British royalty.

How many anti-christs have there been now ? going of the top of my head......Nero, Napolean, Saddam Hussein, Boris Yeltsin, that Russian commie with the mark on his head, Bill Clinton, Obama, Fidel Castro, the Pope (pick one, anyone), Prince Charles and now some guy prince Charles knows.

Lets add on more to the list shall we ? ScottyDouglas is the anti christ.

Think about it, why is he trying to deflect attention to others ? cause its HIM, it was him or along, it all makes sense now :D
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2012 7:39:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/18/2012 2:17:28 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 6/17/2012 6:11:53 PM, annanicole wrote:
As stated, you are engaged in pure speculation based upon mostly imaginary - and flimsy - evidence. You are also denying, by implication, that Jesus accomplished His intended mission the first time around - and you are doing the same by implying that the establishment of the church was merely a contingent. You couldn't prove your position if your life depended on it - it's speculation. We had the same stuff in the 1840's with Wm. Miller and again with Russell/Rutherford. And again. And again.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

LOL Well, that makes two of us, eh? I SAID that you are engaged in old-fashioned speculation based upon either non-existent or flimsy evidence. And your post reeks of premillenialism: that idea that Jesus Christ will return to the earth to reign 1,000 years over in Jerusalem on David's literal throne.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 10:15:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago

Think about it, why is he trying to deflect attention to others ? cause its HIM, it was him or along, it all makes sense now :D

Who said any of those were antichrist? Who has claimed anyone antichrist here? Not me. I just see the coat of arms that the antichrsit wears and its on prince charles coat. No one in all of history has had that type of coat and it is reasonable that his bloodline with inherit it and become was is to become. I'm not giving time tables.
TheAsylum
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 10:39:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You're dumbro/
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 11:13:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I find it hilarious when the bible itself explicitly says that no one will know the time, yet consistently we observe Christians who claim that the end is near, or that the end will occur on a specific date or time, or that they have been shown by God the situations of the end times, ad infinitum.

*Pseudo-intellectual, condescending line to end an atheist post*
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
WriterDave
Posts: 934
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 11:14:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 3:33:09 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
1. Israel becoming a nation again:

For over 1900 years Israel was not a nation and suddenly became one with no way of thier own to become a nation again in 1948. *Note same year prince charles of wales was born*

In the Bible God says that He will never allow Israel to be completely destroyed. And Jesus in the new testament also says that in the generation of Israel's rebirth will still be alive when He returns-1948 was over 60 years ago.

2. Red Heifer's appear.

Red Heifer's were the prefered sacrifice to God in the Bible for Jews. They dissappeared for hundreds(if not a thousand) of years to only return after Israel became a nation again. This shows that this sacrifice was being prepared for the Jews after thier rebirth.

3. As in the first I claimed that prince charles was born the same year as Israel's rebirth. As so his birth is important because:
He brought together the 4 beasts of the Bible on his royal coat.
He is the heir to King Davids throne.
He has the order of the garter on his royal coat. The garter is in control of: freemasonary, skull&bones, Knights templar, head of the illuminati, and contains not only the blood of Judah but the tribe of Dan as well.
Prince Charles is making way for his royal house to bring forth the Anti-Christ out of the British royalty.

Screw the new material; let's hear some of the classics! Tell us about the NWO, and how Obama was born in Kenya, and how someday you and your friends will vanish into the clouds.
Writer. Liberal atheist. Official "Official of the FREEDO Bureaucracy" of the FREEDO Bureaucracy.

Edit To Civilize, with FAQs: http://bit.ly...
Insult Ownership: http://bit.ly...
Haters: http://bit.ly...

"I said you are a fake, a phony, and a fraud, but that doesn't mean I think you're putting on an act." --Innomen
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 12:07:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/19/2012 11:13:00 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
I find it hilarious when the bible itself explicitly says that no one will know the time, yet consistently we observe Christians who claim that the end is near, or that the end will occur on a specific date or time, or that they have been shown by God the situations of the end times, ad infinitum.

*Pseudo-intellectual, condescending line to end an atheist post*

Obvious you did not read John the Baptist preaching that in the Bible. Huh?
TheAsylum
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 12:10:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Screw the new material; let's hear some of the classics! Tell us about the NWO, and how Obama was born in Kenya, and how someday you and your friends will vanish into the clouds.

All those are true too. NWO is spoken of by multiple Presidents themselves so its out there. Obama was born in Kenya and you believe a birth certificate years later without the Hawaii logo on it? You got that last one right, Praise Jesus.
TheAsylum
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 12:19:14 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/19/2012 10:47:09 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 6/19/2012 10:39:41 PM, socialpinko wrote:
You're dumbro/

Ha! That is a compliment coming from you PiNko-you girl!

I'm a dude.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 12:21:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/20/2012 12:19:14 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 6/19/2012 10:47:09 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 6/19/2012 10:39:41 PM, socialpinko wrote:
You're dumbro/

Ha! That is a compliment coming from you PiNko-you girl!

I'm a dude.

Good. Glad we established that.
TheAsylum