Jump to topic:

Concept of Incarnation …

dattaswami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2012 11:26:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
God is like free electrons flowing in the atmosphere. These Electrons are electricity. Then can you heat water by keeping vessel containing water in atmosphere? When these Electrons enter a medium like metallic wire, you can heat water. If medium is human form for God to enter, it is most convenient for you to clear your doubts, to love & to serve Him.

Such human incarnation comes in every human generation. Otherwise, if one generation was only blessed by such fortune, other generations will charge God as partial & such charge is justified.

God is unimaginable & also is unseen. So, the physical medium is very essential for experiencing God. Even if you treat the messenger as an ordinary human being, he brought message to you from God & He is the only person who can take your prayer to God. Sun is in the sky & the lens is on earth. The power of Sun entered the lens. Both the Sun & illuminated lens are sources of solar energy. Both can be treated as one & the same. If you insult a policeman, I.G. feels insulted. Thus, God identifies Himself with the servant.

God pervaded all over the body of the Jesus. God lived in His body and so He said that He and His Father are one and the same. When the body is ready for destruction on the cross, God left that human body and so He cried ‘Oh! Lord why did you leave Me?' Therefore, the eternal God leaves one human incarnation and enters another human body for the next generation.

Without the physical medium, one cannot directly approach the unimaginable God and so He told ‘One can approach my Father through Me only'. Here the word Me means the human body and not that particular human body only. If God is that particular body only, it was the God that was crucified & so God was destroyed then itself. Then ‘Jesus will come again' becomes false. Here word Jesus indicates internal eternal God through body of Jesus.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2012 11:37:07 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/21/2012 11:26:51 AM, dattaswami wrote:
God pervaded all over the body of the Jesus. God lived in His body and so He said that He and His Father are one and the same. When the body is ready for destruction on the cross, God left that human body and so He cried ‘Oh! Lord why did you leave Me?' Therefore, the eternal God leaves one human incarnation and enters another human body for the next generation.

Without the physical medium, one cannot directly approach the unimaginable God and so He told ‘One can approach my Father through Me only'. Here the word Me means the human body and not that particular human body only. If God is that particular body only, it was the God that was crucified & so God was destroyed then itself. Then ‘Jesus will come again' becomes false. Here word Jesus indicates internal eternal God through body of Jesus.

CCC 456-483
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13