Total Posts:42|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Scriptures teach "Scriptures ALONE" is a lie!

Dogknox
Posts: 5,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 1:57:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Acts 17:11
Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

Clearly the Bereans were CHRISTIAN because they rejected the MAN MADE TEACHING OF; "SCRIPTURES ALONE!" Christians believe the scriptures AND the TEACHING of Church!
They accepted Paul's/Churches teaching AND the scriptures; "Thus they are MORE Noble!" They are "More Noble" because; They are NOT told to "Listen to the Church" as we are! All the Bereans have is "Old Testament" scriptures! "
Listen to the Church" is NOT written in their Old Testament!

The people of Thessalonica are less noble because they BELIEVE in "Sole Scriptura"! BUT...
But when they stand in front of God they will have an EXCUSE! The people of Thessalonica only had "Old Testament" they are NOT told to "Listen to the Church" as we are!

The protestant, Anglican, Lutheran, Church of God, Calvinist, Presbyterian, Mormon, Seventh Day Adventist, JW etc have NO EXCUSE! They have written in their "NEW TESTAMENT" >>"Listen To The Church"<<!
When these PROTESTERS stand in front of God they can't say; "We did not know!"
Clearly they are "NOT NOBLE"!
Clearly they reject the scriptures!

When the first "De-former" protested against the Church they had written in their bible "Listen to the Church" as it is STILL written there today!

The de-formers also had written;
"The Church is BLAMELESS and Holy"!
"The CHURCH is Jesus' holy Body!"
"Jesus is ALWAYS with his CHURCH, to the end of the age"!
"The Church is the Pillar and the foundation of Truth"!
"Peter holds the keys"!
"Peter is the Shepherd of God' flock!"
"Jesus loves his Church and he died for her"!

The Protestant rejects Jesus and his Holy Bride for the man made TRADITION of: "Scriptures ALONE are all man needs!"
The protestant must reject the scriptures to believe the man made tradition of; "Scriptures ALONE"!
It is a TRADITION because; It is not found in the scriptures!!!!!
It is a LIE because; To trust in the scriptures ALONE they MUST reject the words of Jesus the very author of the scriptures Ha-ha!!!

Clearly; The protesting man MUST reject Jesus!
To believe in Jesus to be a "BELIEVER" man must believe the words of Jesus; It is just this simple!
Gileandos
Posts: 2,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 2:11:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/27/2012 1:57:37 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Acts 17:11
Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

Clearly the Bereans were CHRISTIAN because they rejected the MAN MADE TEACHING OF; "SCRIPTURES ALONE!" Christians believe the scriptures AND the TEACHING of Church!
They accepted Paul's/Churches teaching AND the scriptures; "Thus they are MORE Noble!" They are "More Noble" because; They are NOT told to "Listen to the Church" as we are! All the Bereans have is "Old Testament" scriptures! "
Listen to the Church" is NOT written in their Old Testament!

The people of Thessalonica are less noble because they BELIEVE in "Sole Scriptura"! BUT...
But when they stand in front of God they will have an EXCUSE! The people of Thessalonica only had "Old Testament" they are NOT told to "Listen to the Church" as we are!

The protestant, Anglican, Lutheran, Church of God, Calvinist, Presbyterian, Mormon, Seventh Day Adventist, JW etc have NO EXCUSE! They have written in their "NEW TESTAMENT" >>"Listen To The Church"<<!
When these PROTESTERS stand in front of God they can't say; "We did not know!"
Clearly they are "NOT NOBLE"!
Clearly they reject the scriptures!

When the first "De-former" protested against the Church they had written in their bible "Listen to the Church" as it is STILL written there today!

The de-formers also had written;
"The Church is BLAMELESS and Holy"!
"The CHURCH is Jesus' holy Body!"
"Jesus is ALWAYS with his CHURCH, to the end of the age"!
"The Church is the Pillar and the foundation of Truth"!
"Peter holds the keys"!
"Peter is the Shepherd of God' flock!"
"Jesus loves his Church and he died for her"!

The Protestant rejects Jesus and his Holy Bride for the man made TRADITION of: "Scriptures ALONE are all man needs!"
The protestant must reject the scriptures to believe the man made tradition of; "Scriptures ALONE"!
It is a TRADITION because; It is not found in the scriptures!!!!!
It is a LIE because; To trust in the scriptures ALONE they MUST reject the words of Jesus the very author of the scriptures Ha-ha!!!

Clearly; The protesting man MUST reject Jesus!
To believe in Jesus to be a "BELIEVER" man must believe the words of Jesus; It is just this simple!

I love strong arm arguments that turn the tables.
Label scriptures alone (five solas) as a man made tradition (which I agree) and proceed to attack it via the scriptures.
Charles0103
Posts: 523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 2:11:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/27/2012 1:57:37 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Acts 17:11
Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

Here goes Dogknox taking yet another verse out of context...

Clearly the Bereans were CHRISTIAN because they rejected the MAN MADE TEACHING OF; "SCRIPTURES ALONE!" Christians believe the scriptures AND the TEACHING of Church!

They were noble because they were making sure what Paul was teaching came from the Scriptures because they knew the Scriptures to be true. Wouldn't that be more of an argument for Sola Scriptura?

Besides, everything the Catholic Church says is man made, too, bud.

They accepted Paul's/Churches teaching AND the scriptures; "Thus they are MORE Noble!" They are "More Noble" because; They are NOT told to "Listen to the Church" as we are! All the Bereans have is "Old Testament" scriptures! "
Listen to the Church" is NOT written in their Old Testament!

The people of Thessalonica are less noble because they BELIEVE in "Sole Scriptura"! BUT...
But when they stand in front of God they will have an EXCUSE! The people of Thessalonica only had "Old Testament" they are NOT told to "Listen to the Church" as we are!

Maybe they only had the Old Testament because the New Testament hadn't been written at the time...

The protestant, Anglican, Lutheran, Church of God, Calvinist, Presbyterian, Mormon, Seventh Day Adventist, JW etc have NO EXCUSE! They have written in their "NEW TESTAMENT" >>"Listen To The Church"<<!
When these PROTESTERS stand in front of God they can't say; "We did not know!"
Clearly they are "NOT NOBLE"!
Clearly they reject the scriptures!

When the first "De-former" protested against the Church they had written in their bible "Listen to the Church" as it is STILL written there today!

The de-formers also had written;
"The Church is BLAMELESS and Holy"!
"The CHURCH is Jesus' holy Body!"
"Jesus is ALWAYS with his CHURCH, to the end of the age"!
"The Church is the Pillar and the foundation of Truth"!
"Peter holds the keys"!
"Peter is the Shepherd of God' flock!"
"Jesus loves his Church and he died for her"!


Technically, if the Church is the body of Jesus (you know, God in human form who died for our sins. Just that guy), how would it be a BAD thing to listen to the church?

The Protestant rejects Jesus and his Holy Bride for the man made TRADITION of: "Scriptures ALONE are all man needs!"

You're taking Sola Scriptura the wrong way. It states that the 66 books of the Bible is all one needs to know how to become a Christian, which is true.

The protestant must reject the scriptures to believe the man made tradition of; "Scriptures ALONE"!
It is a TRADITION because; It is not found in the scriptures!!!!!
It is a LIE because; To trust in the scriptures ALONE they MUST reject the words of Jesus the very author of the scriptures Ha-ha!!!

Clearly; The protesting man MUST reject Jesus!
To believe in Jesus to be a "BELIEVER" man must believe the words of Jesus; It is just this simple!

It's not enough to parade around thumping a Bible to be a Christian. You're right, we have to live the Word. Still, I'd take the words of Jesus over the words of some pampered little Pope any day.
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
annanicole
Posts: 19,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 2:40:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dogknox: "Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true."

Anna: Absolutely! They examined the scriptures to verify that what Paul was telling them was true. That's easy enough.

Dogknox: "Clearly the Bereans were CHRISTIAN because they rejected the MAN MADE TEACHING OF; "SCRIPTURES ALONE!" Christians believe the scriptures AND the TEACHING of Church!"

Anna: Ummm ... 'Clearly'? Dude, they EXAMINED the scriptures to see if what Paul said was verified by them or proven false by them. There isn't the least evidence that the Bereans paid a lick of attention to the teachings of the church other than what they could verify by the scriptures. In fact, the "teaching of Paul" is under consideration, not the "teaching of the church."

Dogknox: "The people of Thessalonica are less noble because they BELIEVE in "Sole Scriptura"!"

Anna: Prove it.

Dogknox: ""Jesus is ALWAYS with his CHURCH, to the end of the age"!"

The age of what?

Well, you hold the record for the most misapplications of scripture in a short post. And you never, ever answer any question if it doesn't suit you. You simply skip it. Know what? Because you are making the mistake of trying to affirm certain doctrines of the Catholic church by the Bible. That's why.

Your reasoning is circular: you prove that we should listen to the church by the Bible, then prove we need an infallible interpreter to understand what you just quoted to us. You try to prove the Bible by the Catholic Church, then prove the Catholic Church by the Bible. You've been told what certain passages mean (i.e., Matt 28: 19-20). You choose to ignore any explanation or interpretation rather than answer it. Then, a week later, you quote it again as if no one has thought to respond yet.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Posts: 19,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 3:10:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
"for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true."

Let's try that and see how it works for you:

1. Dogknox says purgatory is true. Does he want us to examine the Scriptures every day to confirm it?
2. Dogknox says the assumption of Mary is true. Does he want us to examine the Scriptures every day to confirm it?
3. Dogknox says Peter was the first pope. Does he want us to examine the Scriptures every day to confirm it?
4. Dogknox says Peter had a successor. Does he want us to examine the Scriptures every day to confirm it?
5. Dogknox says Peter's power and grace transferred to his successor. Does he want us to examine the Scriptures every day to confirm it?
6. Dogknox says Peter was in Rome when Paul wrote the Epistle to the Romans. Does he want us to examine the Scriptures every day to confirm it?
7. Dogknox says infants were baptized. Does he want us to examine the Scriptures every day to confirm it?
8. Dogknox says, "Confess your sins into the ear of a Catholic priest." Does he want us to examine the Scriptures every day to confirm it?

Turns out that Dogknox really has very little use for "searching the scriptures daily." In fact, no need whatsoever. He can search til he's blue in the face, but - in the end, when the smoke clears and the dust settles - his "authority" lies right smack in Vatican City and nowhere else.

Man, what an misuse you make of Acts 17. You find a group of people proving everything by the scriptures, and flip on us and say, "Well, they were using the church and the scriptures." No, they weren't.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Dogknox
Posts: 5,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 3:28:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/27/2012 2:11:23 PM, Gileandos wrote:
At 6/27/2012 1:57:37 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Acts 17:11
Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

Clearly the Bereans were CHRISTIAN because they rejected the MAN MADE TEACHING OF; "SCRIPTURES ALONE!" Christians believe the scriptures AND the TEACHING of Church!
They accepted Paul's/Churches teaching AND the scriptures; "Thus they are MORE Noble!" They are "More Noble" because; They are NOT told to "Listen to the Church" as we are! All the Bereans have is "Old Testament" scriptures! "
Listen to the Church" is NOT written in their Old Testament!

The people of Thessalonica are less noble because they BELIEVE in "Sole Scriptura"! BUT...
But when they stand in front of God they will have an EXCUSE! The people of Thessalonica only had "Old Testament" they are NOT told to "Listen to the Church" as we are!

The protestant, Anglican, Lutheran, Church of God, Calvinist, Presbyterian, Mormon, Seventh Day Adventist, JW etc have NO EXCUSE! They have written in their "NEW TESTAMENT" >>"Listen To The Church"<<!
When these PROTESTERS stand in front of God they can't say; "We did not know!"
Clearly they are "NOT NOBLE"!
Clearly they reject the scriptures!

When the first "De-former" protested against the Church they had written in their bible "Listen to the Church" as it is STILL written there today!

The de-formers also had written;
"The Church is BLAMELESS and Holy"!
"The CHURCH is Jesus' holy Body!"
"Jesus is ALWAYS with his CHURCH, to the end of the age"!
"The Church is the Pillar and the foundation of Truth"!
"Peter holds the keys"!
"Peter is the Shepherd of God' flock!"
"Jesus loves his Church and he died for her"!

The Protestant rejects Jesus and his Holy Bride for the man made TRADITION of: "Scriptures ALONE are all man needs!"
The protestant must reject the scriptures to believe the man made tradition of; "Scriptures ALONE"!
It is a TRADITION because; It is not found in the scriptures!!!!!
It is a LIE because; To trust in the scriptures ALONE they MUST reject the words of Jesus the very author of the scriptures Ha-ha!!!

Clearly; The protesting man MUST reject Jesus!
To believe in Jesus to be a "BELIEVER" man must believe the words of Jesus; It is just this simple!

I love strong arm arguments that turn the tables.
Label scriptures alone (five solas) as a man made tradition (which I agree) and proceed to attack it via the scriptures.
Gileandos good to meet you..
Gileandos It is simple to attack a lie!!!
I am Catholic. Catholic' believe the scriptures, the scriptures are God' words and he can't lie!!

The protestant is forced to reject the scriptures, to remain in the protest against Jesus and his bride!

Satan is the deceiver, the father of all the protestant chaos.. Divide and Conquer!! There are over thirty thousand protestant denominations ALL..
All claim to have the only truth but not one is the same!!! PROVING...

Proving beyond all doubt; The Holy Spirit cannot be guiding any protestants!! The Holy Spirit cannot guide into error.. !!
If The Holy Spirit was to guide into error, he would not be perfect, he would NOT be God!

Clearly Satan had his hand in the forming of "Scriptures ALONE" tradition! This tradition keeps protestant souls out of heaven! It forces all protestants to find truth by themselves!!

Dogknox
Dogknox
Posts: 5,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 3:42:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Charles0103 you said..
They were noble because they were making sure what Paul was teaching came from the Scriptures because they knew the Scriptures to be true. Wouldn't that be more of an argument for Sola Scriptura?
I reply: Paul was TEACHING "Christ RESURRECTED" and this is NOT found in their Old Testament! They NEEDED a teacher to arrive at truth!

This comes before the "More Noble Bereans" verse!
2 As was his custom, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures,
3 explaining and proving that the Messiah had to suffer and rise from the dead.


DO YOU SEE IT!!!!!?
The Messiah had to suffer and rise from the dead.
NOT...
Not in a million years would the Jews arrive at the truth without PAUL/CHURCH there to teach it!!! FACT.....
Fact is: Two thousand years after Paul was teaching "Christ Resurrected" the Jews today still do NOT believe it.. all they have also is the "OLD TESTAMENT" as the Bereans did!!!!!!
PROVING they need a TEACHER!!!!!!!

Charles0103 You are protestant you are IN Protest against Jesus and his holy Bride!
You are forced to reject the scriptures!!!

Jesus said.. "Listen to the Church or be treated as Pagan!"
Pagan= A person OUTSIDE of God' body!
You are OUTSIDE of Jesus' body! You are IN PROTEST against Jesus to your own peril!!!

Charles0103 You believe man made teachings over the words of Jesus!!
Jesus tells you; The Bereans are MORE Noble because they accepted the teaching of CHURCH!!
Jesus tells you; The people of Thessalonica are LESS NOBLE because they rejected the Teaching of CHURCH!!!

Dogknox
Dogknox
Posts: 5,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 3:57:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
To reject the Holy Catholic Church is to reject Jesus!
Jesus loves his bride and he died for her! The Bride of Jesus is the Holy Catholic Church, none other... For sure...

For sure without doubt, there was NO protestants or protestant churches when Jesus wrote.. "Listen to the Church"! All...

All protestant churches are made by men, there were NO protestant churches for the first sixteen hundred years AFTER Jesus!

So to find the true church Jesus formed LOGIC says: You do NOT look at any of these thousands of man made protestant churches! Jesus did not die for any, all are in PROTEST against Jesus and his holy bride!

To be protestant you must reject the scriptures as lie from God' mouth!

Jesus said: THE GREAT COMMISSION "I am with you ALWAYS, to the very end of the age"!
Jesus said; "I am with you ALWAYS, to the very end of the age"! Sixteen Hundred years before the first man made protesting church was formed! PROVING beyond all doubt; Jesus did not start with any man made churches so he can't be ALWAYS with any!!

The protesting man must reject.."I am with you ALWAYS, to the very end of the age"! As a LIE from God' mouth!

Dogknox
Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 4:31:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/27/2012 3:57:31 PM, Dogknox wrote:
To reject the Holy Catholic Church is to reject Jesus!
Jesus loves his bride and he died for her! The Bride of Jesus is the Holy Catholic Church, none other... For sure...

For sure without doubt, there was NO protestants or protestant churches when Jesus wrote.. "Listen to the Church"! All...

All protestant churches are made by men, there were NO protestant churches for the first sixteen hundred years AFTER Jesus!

So to find the true church Jesus formed LOGIC says: You do NOT look at any of these thousands of man made protestant churches! Jesus did not die for any, all are in PROTEST against Jesus and his holy bride!

To be protestant you must reject the scriptures as lie from God' mouth!

Jesus said: THE GREAT COMMISSION "I am with you ALWAYS, to the very end of the age"!
Jesus said; "I am with you ALWAYS, to the very end of the age"! Sixteen Hundred years before the first man made protesting church was formed! PROVING beyond all doubt; Jesus did not start with any man made churches so he can't be ALWAYS with any!!

The protesting man must reject.."I am with you ALWAYS, to the very end of the age"! As a LIE from God' mouth!

Dogknox


This is pretty funny..

Peter died in 64 AD, and the ROMAN Catholic Church(you guys) was formed in 380 AD.

Seems a bit of a stretch to say that peter named a successor, especially, since the romans killed him..

How are you so confident that the ROMAN Catholic Church is this one true church?

After all, my chruch uses the Apostles creed, the Nicene Creed, The Athanasian Creed, and the Chalcedonian Creed.

I believe in the Holy Spirit; the holy catholic church, the communion of saints; the forgiveness of sins; the resurection of the body; and the life everlasting. Amen.
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
annanicole
Posts: 19,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 5:05:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
""for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true."

Let's try that and see how it works for you:

1. Dogknox says purgatory is true. Does he want us to examine the Scriptures every day to confirm it?
2. Dogknox says the assumption of Mary is true. Does he want us to examine the Scriptures every day to confirm it?
3. Dogknox says Peter was the first pope. Does he want us to examine the Scriptures every day to confirm it?
4. Dogknox says Peter had a successor. Does he want us to examine the Scriptures every day to confirm it?
5. Dogknox says Peter's power and grace transferred to his successor. Does he want us to examine the Scriptures every day to confirm it?
6. Dogknox says Peter was in Rome when Paul wrote the Epistle to the Romans. Does he want us to examine the Scriptures every day to confirm it?
7. Dogknox says infants were baptized. Does he want us to examine the Scriptures every day to confirm it?
8. Dogknox says, "Confess your sins into the ear of a Catholic priest." Does he want us to examine the Scriptures every day to confirm it?

Turns out that Dogknox really has very little use for "searching the scriptures daily." In fact, no need whatsoever. He can search til he's blue in the face, but - in the end, when the smoke clears and the dust settles - his "authority" lies right smack in Vatican City and nowhere else.

Man, what an misuse you make of Acts 17. You find a group of people proving everything by the scriptures, and flip on us and say, "Well, they were using the church and the scriptures." No, they weren't.

^ ^ ^ ^ Repeated due to yet another lack of response from Dogknox. C'mon .. give us some more popish rhetoric.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Charles0103
Posts: 523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 5:46:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/27/2012 3:42:15 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Charles0103 you said..
They were noble because they were making sure what Paul was teaching came from the Scriptures because they knew the Scriptures to be true. Wouldn't that be more of an argument for Sola Scriptura?
I reply: Paul was TEACHING "Christ RESURRECTED" and this is NOT found in their Old Testament! They NEEDED a teacher to arrive at truth!

No, they needed an evangalist. Sola Scriptrua teaches that all 66 books of the Bible can lead to salvation. Back then, the scriptures were only the Torah.

If one would look at the prophecies found in the Scriptures, they apply to Jesus. They were making sure what Paul was saying was checking out with the Scriptures. The problem was, was that they didn't know that Jesus existed or had known all of the details.

This comes before the "More Noble Bereans" verse!
2 As was his custom, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures,
3 explaining and proving that the Messiah had to suffer and rise from the dead.


DO YOU SEE IT!!!!!?

No.

The Messiah had to suffer and rise from the dead.
NOT...
Not in a million years would the Jews arrive at the truth without PAUL/CHURCH there to teach it!!! FACT.....
Fact is: Two thousand years after Paul was teaching "Christ Resurrected" the Jews today still do NOT believe it.. all they have also is the "OLD TESTAMENT" as the Bereans did!!!!!!
PROVING they need a TEACHER!!!!!!!

I don't know about you, but my teacher is Jesus. That's why I pray to him instead of human saints. :)

Charles0103 You are protestant you are IN Protest against Jesus and his holy Bride!
You are forced to reject the scriptures!!!

Jesus said.. "Listen to the Church or be treated as Pagan!"
Pagan= A person OUTSIDE of God' body!
You are OUTSIDE of Jesus' body! You are IN PROTEST against Jesus to your own peril!!!

When I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior, I joined the body of Christ (the Church).

...And I'm technically not a protestant, by the way.

You shouldn't be so quick to judge other believers. Matthew 7:2 says, "For in the same ways you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

Charles0103 You believe man made teachings over the words of Jesus!!

Well, I'm not the one who prays to saints to intercede for me. John 14:6 says that Jesus is the ONLY mediator between God and Man. Even though Mary and all the Saints were pretty swell, we shouldn't pray to them.

Where did Jesus say we need to have a Pope?
Where did Jesus say we have to baptise infants?
Where did Jesus say that we should have nuns and cardinals?
Where did Jesus say we should pray to Saints?
The list can go on and on.

Jesus tells you; The Bereans are MORE Noble because they accepted the teaching of CHURCH!!

They were more noble because they made sure that Jesus matched with the Old Testament's description of the Messiah.

Jesus tells you; The people of Thessalonica are LESS NOBLE because they rejected the Teaching of CHURCH!!!

They were less noble because they had completely blind faith.

Dogknox
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
Gileandos
Posts: 2,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 6:19:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/27/2012 3:28:46 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 6/27/2012 2:11:23 PM, Gileandos wrote:
At 6/27/2012 1:57:37 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Acts 17:11
Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

Clearly the Bereans were CHRISTIAN because they rejected the MAN MADE TEACHING OF; "SCRIPTURES ALONE!" Christians believe the scriptures AND the TEACHING of Church!
They accepted Paul's/Churches teaching AND the scriptures; "Thus they are MORE Noble!" They are "More Noble" because; They are NOT told to "Listen to the Church" as we are! All the Bereans have is "Old Testament" scriptures! "
Listen to the Church" is NOT written in their Old Testament!

The people of Thessalonica are less noble because they BELIEVE in "Sole Scriptura"! BUT...
But when they stand in front of God they will have an EXCUSE! The people of Thessalonica only had "Old Testament" they are NOT told to "Listen to the Church" as we are!

The protestant, Anglican, Lutheran, Church of God, Calvinist, Presbyterian, Mormon, Seventh Day Adventist, JW etc have NO EXCUSE! They have written in their "NEW TESTAMENT" >>"Listen To The Church"<<!
When these PROTESTERS stand in front of God they can't say; "We did not know!"
Clearly they are "NOT NOBLE"!
Clearly they reject the scriptures!

When the first "De-former" protested against the Church they had written in their bible "Listen to the Church" as it is STILL written there today!

The de-formers also had written;
"The Church is BLAMELESS and Holy"!
"The CHURCH is Jesus' holy Body!"
"Jesus is ALWAYS with his CHURCH, to the end of the age"!
"The Church is the Pillar and the foundation of Truth"!
"Peter holds the keys"!
"Peter is the Shepherd of God' flock!"
"Jesus loves his Church and he died for her"!

The Protestant rejects Jesus and his Holy Bride for the man made TRADITION of: "Scriptures ALONE are all man needs!"
The protestant must reject the scriptures to believe the man made tradition of; "Scriptures ALONE"!
It is a TRADITION because; It is not found in the scriptures!!!!!
It is a LIE because; To trust in the scriptures ALONE they MUST reject the words of Jesus the very author of the scriptures Ha-ha!!!

Clearly; The protesting man MUST reject Jesus!
To believe in Jesus to be a "BELIEVER" man must believe the words of Jesus; It is just this simple!

I love strong arm arguments that turn the tables.
Label scriptures alone (five solas) as a man made tradition (which I agree) and proceed to attack it via the scriptures.
Gileandos good to meet you..
Gileandos It is simple to attack a lie!!!
I am Catholic. Catholic' believe the scriptures, the scriptures are God' words and he can't lie!!

The protestant is forced to reject the scriptures, to remain in the protest against Jesus and his bride!

Satan is the deceiver, the father of all the protestant chaos.. Divide and Conquer!! There are over thirty thousand protestant denominations ALL..
All claim to have the only truth but not one is the same!!! PROVING...

Proving beyond all doubt; The Holy Spirit cannot be guiding any protestants!! The Holy Spirit cannot guide into error.. !!
If The Holy Spirit was to guide into error, he would not be perfect, he would NOT be God!

Clearly Satan had his hand in the forming of "Scriptures ALONE" tradition! This tradition keeps protestant souls out of heaven! It forces all protestants to find truth by themselves!!

Dogknox

That is not quite accurate that the Holy Spirit will not guide into error.
Many examples where God deliberately deceives to give people over to their error.

Also as for Protestants, Jesus even teaches the Kingdom of heaven would grow into a tree with many branches. Exactly what you have today. Judaism itself was rife with differing interpretation and viewpoint.

The point is that he spirit teaches based upon what he hears. If someone is not listening they are not led, that includes cradle Catholics.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 12:40:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Charles0103 I hope all is well..
You said.. No, they needed an evangalist. Sola Scriptrua teaches that all 66 books of the Bible can lead to salvation. Back then, the scriptures were only the Torah.
I reply: YES you are right, the bible can lead to salvation but it can't be ALONE!! The very fact there are thousands and thousands of man made churches ALL..
All claiming to have interpreted the scriptures RIGHTLY; PROVES...
Proves beyond all doubt; "Scriptures can't be ALONE"!!

You said.. If one would look at the prophecies found in the Scriptures, they apply to Jesus. They were making sure what Paul was saying was checking out with the Scriptures. The problem was, was that they didn't know that Jesus existed or had known all of the details.
I reply: NO you are wrong!!! They accepted Paul's TEACHING with EAGERNESS!!

11 Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

They accepted Paul's TEACHING!!!
CHURCH TEACHES!!!!
Church was TEACHING the truth, they accepted the TEACHING!!
They also checked their OLD Testament scriptures!! They would never ever, ever, ever have found the TRUTH without CHURCH there TEACHING Truth! They NEEDED a TEACHER!! PROVING..
Proves beyond all doubt; "Scriptures can't be ALONE"!!

You said.. I don't know about you, but my teacher is Jesus. That's why I pray to him instead of human saints.
I reply: Your teacher is NOT Jesus!!!!!!!!!
You believe the man made TEACHERS who tell you the "lie" "Scriptures are all you need"!
The idea of; "Scriptures are all you need" first appeared "SIXTEEN HUNDRED YEARS AFTER JESUS!!!"
Scriptures ALONE is NOT found in the scriptures!

Charles0103 Jesus left you a TEACHING CHURCH!!
Jesus left you a CHURCH with God' AUTHORITY to TEACH all nations!

You said.. When I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior, I joined the body of Christ (the Church).
And I'm technically not a protestant, by the way.


I reply: "Alter Call" is a Man made LIE!! It is not found in the scriptures!
Scriptures "John 3:16 ..... that all who BELIEVE in him (Jesus) will have eternal life!!
Charles0103 To be a BELIEVER you MUST believe the words of "The WORD" not lies from men!!

Scriptures..(Gods words)
You reject Acts 2:40
With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, "Save yourselves from this corrupt generation."
41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

Charles0103 The first day of Pentecost.. The CHURCH >>>ADDED<<< Three Thousand (3000) were ADDED to Jesus body by BAPTISM!!

Baptism ADDS CHRISTIANS to Jesus' BODY NOT "Alter Call"!! You MUST reject the words of Jesus Acts 2:40-41 to believe your man made "Alter Call!"

You said.. You shouldn't be so quick to judge other believers. Matthew 7:2 says, "For in the same ways you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

I reply: Believers are those who believe the scriptures!!
Protestants are those people who believe the lie of; "Scriptures ALONE!" HOW..
How can; YOU BE A BELIEVER AND REJECT THE SCRIPTURES??? YOU CAN'T!!

Charles0103 So you are not a believer!!
Charles0103 The people of Thessalonica are better then you!!!
They did not know, they were to LISTEN TO THE CHURCH!
They did NOT KNOW, the CHURCH has all of God' authority to TEACH all nations!
They did not know, the CHURCH is the Pillar and the foundation of TRUTH!
They did not know, the CHURCH is Holy and BLAMELESS!
They did NOT KNOW, God is always with his Holy CHURCH to the very end of the age!
They did not know.. "Jesus loves his CHURCH and he died for his CHURCH!"

You do KNOW... You have it written in your scriptures, they did not!

You reject the only CHURCH Jesus formed!
You BLAME her, you reject the fact Jesus is ALWAYS with his ONLY CHURCH!!
You are NOT NOBLE!!

Charles0103 When you stand in front of Jesus you can't say; "I did not know; Your CHURCH is Holy and without BLAME!"
You can't say: "I did not know; You are always with your holy Catholic Church"!

Dogknox
Dogknox
Posts: 5,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 12:49:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Gileandos You said..
That is not quite accurate that the Holy Spirit will not guide into error.
Many examples where God deliberately deceives to give people over to their error.

Also as for Protestants, Jesus even teaches the Kingdom of heaven would grow into a tree with many branches. Exactly what you have today. Judaism itself was rife with differing interpretation and viewpoint.

The point is that he spirit teaches based upon what he hears. If someone is not listening they are not led, that includes cradle Catholics.


I reply: The HOLY SPIRIT cannot lead into error!!!
The KINGDOM will grow into many branches but, NONE believers are NOT in the kingdom; now are they!!!

Believers are those people who believe the scriptures>>CATHOLICS!!

The protestant must reject the scriptures to believe in the lie of "Scriptures ALONE!"

Scriptures tell them (protestants) "Jesus left a TEACHING CHURCH" they deny the Church!
Scriptures tell them; "Jesus is ALWAYS WITH his Church", they reject the scriptures! They say Jesus left his church! They say Satan TOOK Jesus body form Jesus thy reject the scriptures to think Jesus is NOT always with his CHurch!

Scriptures tell them' "Jesus' Church is Holy & BLAMELESS!" The protestant rejects the scriptures outright! THUS..

Thus they reject Jesus, they are NOT believers!!

Dogknox
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 12:51:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/27/2012 1:57:37 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Acts 17:11
Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

Clearly the Bereans were CHRISTIAN because they rejected the MAN MADE TEACHING OF; "SCRIPTURES ALONE!" Christians believe the scriptures AND the TEACHING of Church!
They accepted Paul's/Churches teaching AND the scriptures; "Thus they are MORE Noble!" They are "More Noble" because; They are NOT told to "Listen to the Church" as we are! All the Bereans have is "Old Testament" scriptures! "
Listen to the Church" is NOT written in their Old Testament!

The people of Thessalonica are less noble because they BELIEVE in "Sole Scriptura"! BUT...
But when they stand in front of God they will have an EXCUSE! The people of Thessalonica only had "Old Testament" they are NOT told to "Listen to the Church" as we are!

The protestant, Anglican, Lutheran, Church of God, Calvinist, Presbyterian, Mormon, Seventh Day Adventist, JW etc have NO EXCUSE! They have written in their "NEW TESTAMENT" >>"Listen To The Church"<<!
When these PROTESTERS stand in front of God they can't say; "We did not know!"
Clearly they are "NOT NOBLE"!
Clearly they reject the scriptures!

When the first "De-former" protested against the Church they had written in their bible "Listen to the Church" as it is STILL written there today!

The de-formers also had written;
"The Church is BLAMELESS and Holy"!
"The CHURCH is Jesus' holy Body!"
"Jesus is ALWAYS with his CHURCH, to the end of the age"!
"The Church is the Pillar and the foundation of Truth"!
"Peter holds the keys"!
"Peter is the Shepherd of God' flock!"
"Jesus loves his Church and he died for her"!

The Protestant rejects Jesus and his Holy Bride for the man made TRADITION of: "Scriptures ALONE are all man needs!"
The protestant must reject the scriptures to believe the man made tradition of; "Scriptures ALONE"!
It is a TRADITION because; It is not found in the scriptures!!!!!
It is a LIE because; To trust in the scriptures ALONE they MUST reject the words of Jesus the very author of the scriptures Ha-ha!!!

Clearly; The protesting man MUST reject Jesus!
To believe in Jesus to be a "BELIEVER" man must believe the words of Jesus; It is just this simple!

False. These Laws you Speak of are not "man made". You have already lost
this fight here.
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 12:58:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/27/2012 3:28:46 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 6/27/2012 2:11:23 PM, Gileandos wrote:
At 6/27/2012 1:57:37 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Acts 17:11
Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

Clearly the Bereans were CHRISTIAN because they rejected the MAN MADE TEACHING OF; "SCRIPTURES ALONE!" Christians believe the scriptures AND the TEACHING of Church!
They accepted Paul's/Churches teaching AND the scriptures; "Thus they are MORE Noble!" They are "More Noble" because; They are NOT told to "Listen to the Church" as we are! All the Bereans have is "Old Testament" scriptures! "
Listen to the Church" is NOT written in their Old Testament!

The people of Thessalonica are less noble because they BELIEVE in "Sole Scriptura"! BUT...
But when they stand in front of God they will have an EXCUSE! The people of Thessalonica only had "Old Testament" they are NOT told to "Listen to the Church" as we are!

The protestant, Anglican, Lutheran, Church of God, Calvinist, Presbyterian, Mormon, Seventh Day Adventist, JW etc have NO EXCUSE! They have written in their "NEW TESTAMENT" >>"Listen To The Church"<<!
When these PROTESTERS stand in front of God they can't say; "We did not know!"
Clearly they are "NOT NOBLE"!
Clearly they reject the scriptures!

When the first "De-former" protested against the Church they had written in their bible "Listen to the Church" as it is STILL written there today!

The de-formers also had written;
"The Church is BLAMELESS and Holy"!
"The CHURCH is Jesus' holy Body!"
"Jesus is ALWAYS with his CHURCH, to the end of the age"!
"The Church is the Pillar and the foundation of Truth"!
"Peter holds the keys"!
"Peter is the Shepherd of God' flock!"
"Jesus loves his Church and he died for her"!

The Protestant rejects Jesus and his Holy Bride for the man made TRADITION of: "Scriptures ALONE are all man needs!"
The protestant must reject the scriptures to believe the man made tradition of; "Scriptures ALONE"!
It is a TRADITION because; It is not found in the scriptures!!!!!
It is a LIE because; To trust in the scriptures ALONE they MUST reject the words of Jesus the very author of the scriptures Ha-ha!!!

Clearly; The protesting man MUST reject Jesus!
To believe in Jesus to be a "BELIEVER" man must believe the words of Jesus; It is just this simple!

I love strong arm arguments that turn the tables.
Label scriptures alone (five solas) as a man made tradition (which I agree) and proceed to attack it via the scriptures.
Gileandos good to meet you..
Gileandos It is simple to attack a lie!!!
I am Catholic. Catholic' believe the scriptures, the scriptures are God' words and he can't lie!!

The protestant is forced to reject the scriptures, to remain in the protest against Jesus and his bride!

Satan is the deceiver, the father of all the protestant chaos.. Divide and Conquer!! There are over thirty thousand protestant denominations ALL..
All claim to have the only truth but not one is the same!!! PROVING...

Proving beyond all doubt; The Holy Spirit cannot be guiding any protestants!! The Holy Spirit cannot guide into error.. !!
If The Holy Spirit was to guide into error, he would not be perfect, he would NOT be God!

Clearly Satan had his hand in the forming of "Scriptures ALONE" tradition! This tradition keeps protestant souls out of heaven! It forces all protestants to find truth by themselves!!

Dogknox

DOGKNOX you do no the Boriginal Bride of Christ-ROMAN CATHOLIC- has committed adultry with the whole earth? They become more concerned about the world and their place in it. The RC is the whore of Babylon. The Prostestants are that because we require Biblical teaching not the Church's or Pope's.
TheAsylum
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 12:58:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/28/2012 12:52:47 PM, stubs wrote:
Why do you guys open a new thread every other day to argue about the same exact things?

Because this is a free country. Just saying ;P
TheAsylum
Charles0103
Posts: 523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 1:26:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/28/2012 12:40:51 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Charles0103 I hope all is well..
You said.. No, they needed an evangalist. Sola Scriptrua teaches that all 66 books of the Bible can lead to salvation. Back then, the scriptures were only the Torah.
I reply: YES you are right, the bible can lead to salvation but it can't be ALONE!! The very fact there are thousands and thousands of man made churches ALL..
All claiming to have interpreted the scriptures RIGHTLY; PROVES...
Proves beyond all doubt; "Scriptures can't be ALONE"!!

I don't belong to any specific denomination, and the scriptures have led to my salvation.


You said.. If one would look at the prophecies found in the Scriptures, they apply to Jesus. They were making sure what Paul was saying was checking out with the Scriptures. The problem was, was that they didn't know that Jesus existed or had known all of the details.
I reply: NO you are wrong!!! They accepted Paul's TEACHING with EAGERNESS!!

They accepted his teaching with eagerness because Jesus fit the description of the Old Testament prophecies.

11 Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

They accepted Paul's TEACHING!!!
CHURCH TEACHES!!!!

Yes, they did accept the Church's teaching, but there weren't any denominations of Christianity yet. Everybody was just a Christian. Catholicism wouldn't come around for another 300 years.

Church was TEACHING the truth, they accepted the TEACHING!!
They also checked their OLD Testament scriptures!! They would never ever, ever, ever have found the TRUTH without CHURCH there TEACHING Truth! They NEEDED a TEACHER!! PROVING..

No, they needed an evangalist. How could they come to know about the truth of Jesus if they didn't know that Jesus existed?

Proves beyond all doubt; "Scriptures can't be ALONE"!!

You said.. I don't know about you, but my teacher is Jesus. That's why I pray to him instead of human saints.
I reply: Your teacher is NOT Jesus!!!!!!!!!
You believe the man made TEACHERS who tell you the "lie" "Scriptures are all you need"!

No, you believe the man made teachers who tell you the "lie" that scriptures is not all you need.

The idea of; "Scriptures are all you need" first appeared "SIXTEEN HUNDRED YEARS AFTER JESUS!!!"
Scriptures ALONE is NOT found in the scriptures!

The concept of the trinity is relatively new. The concept of free will is relatively new. Just because something is newer doesn't make it false.

Charles0103 Jesus left you a TEACHING CHURCH!!
Jesus left you a CHURCH with God' AUTHORITY to TEACH all nations!

Yes, but that was not the Catholic Church. When do you ever see Paul baptising infants? When do you see him praying to saints? Never.

You said.. When I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior, I joined the body of Christ (the Church).
And I'm technically not a protestant, by the way.


I reply: "Alter Call" is a Man made LIE!! It is not found in the scriptures!
Scriptures "John 3:16 ..... that all who BELIEVE in him (Jesus) will have eternal life!!
Charles0103 To be a BELIEVER you MUST believe the words of "The WORD" not lies from men!!

I do... You're the one who accepts the words of the Pope who is just a man.


Scriptures..(Gods words)
You reject Acts 2:40
With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, "Save yourselves from this corrupt generation."
41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

Charles0103 The first day of Pentecost.. The CHURCH >>>ADDED<<< Three Thousand (3000) were ADDED to Jesus body by BAPTISM!!

Baptism ADDS CHRISTIANS to Jesus' BODY NOT "Alter Call"!! You MUST reject the words of Jesus Acts 2:40-41 to believe your man made "Alter Call!"

Baptism is symbolic for Jesus washing away our sins... You don't HAVE to be baptized to go to heaven. The Bible says that Jesus baptises us with fire and the spirit (Matthew 3:11).


You said.. You shouldn't be so quick to judge other believers. Matthew 7:2 says, "For in the same ways you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

I reply: Believers are those who believe the scriptures!!

I do believe the scriptures...

Protestants are those people who believe the lie of; "Scriptures ALONE!" HOW..

As I said earlier, it's not enough to believe the scriptures. You have to live what the scriptures say.

How can; YOU BE A BELIEVER AND REJECT THE SCRIPTURES??? YOU CAN'T!!

I don't reject the Scriptures...

Charles0103 So you are not a believer!!

Am too.

Charles0103 The people of Thessalonica are better then you!!!

We shouldn't judge others...

They did not know, they were to LISTEN TO THE CHURCH!

I listen to God above any man.

They did NOT KNOW, the CHURCH has all of God' authority to TEACH all nations!

No, we the individuals in the body of Christ have the authority to teach. Not some Pope wearing a silly outfit.

They did not know, the CHURCH is the Pillar and the foundation of TRUTH!

That would be Jesus.

They did not know, the CHURCH is Holy and BLAMELESS!

Again, that would be Jesus.

They did NOT KNOW, God is always with his Holy CHURCH to the very end of the age!

He is. Jesus even describes the Kingdom of Heaven as a mustard tree with many branches (Luke 13:19) which could be interpreted as denominations.

They did not know.. "Jesus loves his CHURCH and he died for his CHURCH!"

Because they didn't know he existed.
John 1:29 states that Jesus died for the sins of the world... Not just the Catholic Church.

You do KNOW... You have it written in your scriptures, they did not!

You reject the only CHURCH Jesus formed!

No. You're wrong. Jesus started Christianity. Constantine started the Roman Catholic Church as a political tool. It is arguably the most corrupt branch of Christianity. Saying that Catholicism transcends the others is quite frankly hypocritical.

You BLAME her, you reject the fact Jesus is ALWAYS with his ONLY CHURCH!!

Jesus is with all believers.

You are NOT NOBLE!!

You're right. I'm not holy and perfect like you are. That's why Jesus had to die for me.


Charles0103 When you stand in front of Jesus you can't say; "I did not know; Your CHURCH is Holy and without BLAME!"
You can't say: "I did not know; You are always with your holy Catholic Church"!

Dude... Do you even know about the foundings of your little church? Jesus didn't found the Catholic Church. Jesus started Christianity with no denominations. Catholicism was started by Constantine, as I already stated, as a political tool. It even borrows from aspects of Paganism.


Dogknox
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
Dogknox
Posts: 5,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 4:33:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
inferno wrote:
False. These Laws you Speak of are not "man made". You have already lost this fight here.

I reply: What LAWS!!!?

"Scriptures ALONE" is a TRADITION simply because it is NOT found in the scriptures!
inferno It is a MAN MADE UN-Scriptural TRADITION!

The very idea of "Scriptures are all we need" first appeared sixteen hundred years AFTER Jesus!
There was NO Printing presses! All...
All the bibles were costly works of art.. ONLY..
Only the very, very rich could own a bible!! MOST..
Most people could not even read!

inferno It was the Holy Catholic Church that brought Jesus and Salvation to the world!!!
She TAUGHT
She TRAINED in Righteness
She Rebuked
She Corrected
She used the scriptures, they were USEFUL, they were NOT..
Not alone used!

2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness

Jesus gave the world his CHURCH, he gave her God' authority to TEACH all nations!
His Church.. The ONLY Church Jesus formed is the Holy Catholic CHurch with Peter and Peters successors as head Shepherd!

inferno Run from the lie of protestantism!!
Dogknox
annanicole
Posts: 19,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 6:43:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
DogKnox:

Once again, it's tough to find a single post on a religious site that is so error-ridden as yours. You contradict the Bible as well as your fellow Catholics.

"The very idea of "Scriptures are all we need" first appeared sixteen hundred years AFTER Jesus!"

Wanna bet? You should know better than to make a foolish statement like that.

"The ONLY Church Jesus formed is the Holy Catholic CHurch with Peter and Peters successors as head Shepherd!"

But you can't prove Peter ever had an apostolic successor! Who's list are you gonna follow, anyway? There are several.

"Only the very, very rich could own a bible!! MOST"

.... and not even the rich after the Roman Catholic church BANNED possession and use of them.

"The ONLY Church Jesus formed is the Holy Catholic CHurch with Peter and Peters successors as head Shepherd!"

The only church He ever founded was "the church" ... "the church of God" ... "the churches of Christ". How you know Jesus ever founded the Holy Catholic Church. Can you prove that, please? I don't mean just assert it. I mean really dig in and prove it.

Tell us this, Dogknox: does the Roman Catholic church, especially the hierarchy, really need a Bible? Really? Be careful. I might can quote them saying they DON'T. Anyway, the question is posed to you.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Dogknox
Posts: 5,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 9:47:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/28/2012 6:43:16 PM, annanicole wrote:
DogKnox:

Once again, it's tough to find a single post on a religious site that is so error-ridden as yours. You contradict the Bible as well as your fellow Catholics.

"The very idea of "Scriptures are all we need" first appeared sixteen hundred years AFTER Jesus!"

Wanna bet? You should know better than to make a foolish statement like that.

"The ONLY Church Jesus formed is the Holy Catholic CHurch with Peter and Peters successors as head Shepherd!"

But you can't prove Peter ever had an apostolic successor! Who's list are you gonna follow, anyway? There are several.

"Only the very, very rich could own a bible!! MOST"

.... and not even the rich after the Roman Catholic church BANNED possession and use of them.

"The ONLY Church Jesus formed is the Holy Catholic CHurch with Peter and Peters successors as head Shepherd!"

The only church He ever founded was "the church" ... "the church of God" ... "the churches of Christ". How you know Jesus ever founded the Holy Catholic Church. Can you prove that, please? I don't mean just assert it. I mean really dig in and prove it.

Tell us this, Dogknox: does the Roman Catholic church, especially the hierarchy, really need a Bible? Really? Be careful. I might can quote them saying they DON'T. Anyway, the question is posed to you.

annanicole The ONLY Church Jesus formed is the Holy Catholic Church NONE OTHERS!!!
Peter was Made Shepherd!!
Clement of Alexandria is CHRISTIAN!!!
Clement of Alexandria is CATHOLIC!!!
He said..
"[T]he blessed Peter, the chosen, the preeminent, the first among the disciples, for whom alone with himself the Savior paid the tribute [Matt. 17:27], quickly g.asped and understood their meaning. And what does he say? ‘Behold, we have left all and have followed you' [Matt. 19:27; Mark 10:28]" (Who Is the Rich Man That Is Saved? 21:3–5 [A.D. 200]).

PETER>>the chosen, the preeminent, the first among the disciples!!!

Irenaeus is CHRISTIAN!!!
Irenaeus is CATHOLIC!!!
ALL the Early Church Fathers were CATHOLICS!!!!
He said..
"The blessed apostles [Peter and Paul], having founded and built up the church [of Rome] . . . handed over the office of the episcopate to Linus" (Against Heresies 3:3:3 [A.D. 189]).

PETER>> handed over the office of the episcopate to Linus
annanicole 265 popes up to today!! A unbroken chain of popes!!!
1. St. Peter (32-67)
2. St. Linus (67-76)
3. St. Anacletus (Cletus) (76-88)
4. St. Clement I (88-97)
5. St. Evaristus (97-105
6. St. Alexander I (105-115)
7. St. Sixtus I (115-125) -- also called Xystus I
8. St. Telesphorus (125-136)
9. St. Hyginus (136-140)
10. St. Pius I (140-155)
11. St. Anicetus (155-166)
12. St. Soter (166-175)
13. St. Eleutherius (175-189)
14. St. Victor I (189-199)
15. St. Zephyrinus (199-217)
16. St. Callistus I (217-22)
17. St. Urban I (222-30)
etc
etc
etc
etc
etc

annanicole There were NO protestant churches for the first SIXTEEN HUNDRED YEARS!!
IF..
annanicole If you believe in "Scriptures ALONE" then you are PROTESTANT!!!!

If you believe "ALL YOU NEED IS SCRIPTURES" then you reject Jesus!
If you believe in scriptures are all man needs to find TRUTH>> Then you are NOT CHRISTIAN!!!

Christians believe the scriptures!!
Scriptures tell us the Bereans are MORE NOBLE because they rejected "Scriptures ALONE" they Listened to the CHURCH!

17 If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

PAGAN= "A person OUTSIDE of God' body!"
The Thessalonian's were PAGAN they were less NOBLE they refused to listen to the CHURCH!
Martin Luther and all who believe his TEACHING of; Don't "Believe TEACHINGS" just believe the scriptures: ARE PAGAN!!
All the "De-Formers" are PAGAN!!

All the De-formers refused to "LISTEN TO THE CHURCH" so they are PAGAN!!

All the people who believe the "De-FORMERS" over the scriptures are OUTSIDE of Jesus' body!!!
IF..
annanicole If OUTSIDE you can't be INSIDE at the same time!
IF you reject the ONLY CHURCH Jesus formed then you CAN'T even be less noble you are "NOT NOBLE!!"Even>>> Less then the those in Thessalonica!!

YOU ARE OUTSIDE because you are NOT CATHOLIC, you reject the ONLY CHURCH Jesus formed!

HA-HA
Charles0103
Posts: 523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 9:54:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/29/2012 9:47:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:


YOU ARE OUTSIDE because you are NOT CATHOLIC, you reject the ONLY CHURCH Jesus formed!

HA-HA

I've been searching the Bible for hours now just because of your statement, and I can't find a single verse where Jesus or any other authoratative religious figure in the Bible laughed at someone who was not Christian or Jewish (in the Old Testament).

...Way to live the Word, Catholics.
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
Dogknox
Posts: 5,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 1:10:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/29/2012 9:54:02 AM, Charles0103 wrote:
At 6/29/2012 9:47:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:

YOU ARE OUTSIDE because you are NOT CATHOLIC, you reject the ONLY CHURCH Jesus formed!
HA-HA
Charles0103 Hello..
I've been searching the Bible for hours now just because of your statement, and I can't find a single verse where Jesus or any other authoratative religious figure in the Bible laughed at someone who was not Christian or Jewish (in the Old Testament).
...Way to live the Word, Catholics.


I reply... First impressions are NOT always what they seem!! annanicole and I go back and back "Many posts" between us!!
Because it was annanicole who was intended to receive the post then the "ha-Ha" is in deed appropriate!!!

Charles0103 I point out to you >>also!!!
Jesus formed only ONE CHURCH he did not form any denominations or any protestant churches, they are all made by MEN!!!
The ONLY Church Jesus formed is his ONE BODY; The Holy Catholic Church!!!
Charles0103 FACT: God has only ONE SON>>JUST ONE!! Ten sons are nine to many!
IF..
If you are NOT in the body of Jesus >>GOD' ONLY SON; Then you are NOT God' Child!!
Charles0103 It is just this simple!!!

The Body of Jesus is his; ONE, Holy, Apostolic, CATHOLIC CHURCH! NONE OTHER!!

There were NO other churches until the PROTEST Sixteen Hundred years AFTER Jesus! You are IN PROTEST against Jesus and his ONLY BRIDE because you accept the teachings of the PROTESTERS!!
Martin Luther the first "De-Former" TAUGHT>>> "Don't believe the Church, only Believe the scriptures"! "SCRIPTURES ALONE"!
He said... "All men can interpret the scriptures; Even a small child can interpret the scriptures rightly"!
He said... "Satan is the head of the Catholic Church!!"

Jesus said.. "The CHURCH is HOLY and BLAMELESS!"
Luther rejected these words of Jesus!

Jesus said.. "The CHURCH Is the Pillar and the foundation of truth"!
Luther rejected these words of Jesus!

Jesus said.. "LISTEN to the CHURCH"!
Luther rejected these words of Jesus!

Jesus said.. "I will die for the Church, I love the Church"!
Luther rejected these words of Jesus!

Jesus said.. "The CHURCH has all of God' authority to TEACH All Nations"!
Luther rejected these words of Jesus!

Jesus said.. "You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do"!
Luther rejected these words of Jesus!

Jesus said.. "I am ALWAYS with you, even to the very end of the Age"!
Luther rejected these words of Jesus!
He taught.. "Satan somehow overpowered Jesus!"
Luther taught... "That Satan TOOK Jesus' bride from Jesus"!
Luther taught.. "Jesus lied" that Jesus left his church, even when Jesus said; He will ALWAYS Be with his Church!!

Charles0103 A small child can interpret the scriptures but they will not get it right!!!

The FACT..
The fact there are the thousands and thousands of man made churches ALL....
All claiming to have the only truth; BUT NOT ONE...
But not one is the same PROVES BEYOND ALL DOUBT.. "Martin Luther is WRONG"!!
Charles0103 YOU Believe Martin Luther; Over the words of God!! OR..
Or you would reject the "De-Formers" you would be CATHOLIC!!

Satan DIVIDES and CONQUERS, it is Satan who has his hands in the forming of the thousands of man made churches!
It is Satan who has his hands in all the man made CHAOS!!!
It is Satan who has his hands in leading all the thousands of man made churches into ERROR and into HELL!!!!!

FACT: The Holy Spirit CANNOT ERR!! PROVING..
Proving the Holy Spirit is NOT, he CANNOT be guiding you or any of the thousands and thousands of these man made churches!!

Dogknox (NO Ha-ha for you)
annanicole
Posts: 19,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 2:07:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
""The blessed apostles [Peter and Paul], having founded and built up the church [of Rome] . . . handed over the office of the episcopate to Linus" (Against Heresies 3:3:3 [A.D. 189])."

Huh? Peter AND PAUL did it? Really? I thought the "Catholic line" was that Peter was the bishop of Rome and HE did it alone. So now we find that Paul was a bishop of Rome, also? Well, that's singularly odd. But Rom 15: 20-22 indicates that Paul did not found the church in Rome:

"And I have so preached this Gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another mans foundation: but as it is written, They to whom it hath not been preached of him, shall see: and they that have not heard, shall understand. For the which cause also I was hindered very much from coming unto you"

Even the Catholic Dictionary acknowledges that Paul did not found the church of Rome:

"Paul would have worded his Epistle otherwise, if the community addressed were even mediately indebted to his apostolate" (Vol XIII, which is avb online)

Another Catholic, Sullivan:

"Irenaeus focuses on the church of Rome which he describes as "greatest, most ancient and known to all, founded and established by the two most glorious apostles, Peter and Paul." Here we must acknowledge a bit of rhetoric, as the church of Rome was obviously not so ancient as those of Jerusalem or Antioch, nor was it actually founded by Peter or Paul"

"From Apostles to Bishops: the development of the episcopacy in the early church. Newman Press, Mahwah,, 2001, p 147"

And again:

"As opposed to this testimony, we cannot accept as more reliable Tertullian's assertion, which unquestionably places St. Clement (De praescriptione, xxii) after the Apostle Peter, as was also done later by other Latin scholars (Jerome, "De vir. ill.", xv). The Roman list in Irenaeus has undoubtedly greater claims to historical authority (Kirsch, Pope St. Linus. The Catholic Encyclopedia).

I asked you which list you accept? They certainly vary. Tertullian and Jerome and others have an entirely different list of papal succession that you do. Do you simply arbitrarily accept Iranaeus? You see, the fact that you or the popish church assert something does not necessarily make it so. It seems to me to be a mass of confusion.

"The title pope (papa)...It was apparently in the fourth century that it began to become a distinctive title of the Roman Pontiff. Pope Siricius (d. 398) seems so to use it." (Catholic Encyclopedia, Ep. vi in P. L., XIII, 1164)

Huh? No one was called a pope prior to the 4th century? Explain that, please. Is that why you can't find it in the Bible, in the 2nd century, nor in the 3rd.

"PETER>> handed over the office of the episcopate to Linus
annanicole"

Really? I thought Peter and Paul did it, not just Peter. Course I don't see how Paul did it, since he wasn't in Rome at the time. Could it be that Iranaeus is simply mistaken? And why did Tertullian and Jerome claim that Clement was Peter's successor? Seems odd to me.

Confusing? Hopelessly so.

"Of the church of Rome, Linus the son of Claudia was the first, ordained by Paul; and Clemens, after Linus' death, the second, ordained by me Peter." (Apostolic Constitutions, Book VII, Section IV/Chapter XLVI)

Now, Dogknox, WHO ordained Linus, the son of Claudia? WHO did that? The Apostolic Constitutions, circa 375, say Paul did. What say thou?

I can't figure it out, really - nor is it important to me, but 'tis vital for you to explain all these contradictions. You will never do it. You can't.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Posts: 19,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 2:11:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hey, Dogknox,

Did ya ever tell us which pope presided over the council of Nice? You certainly asserted that one did. Which one was it? If I'm not mistaken, the near-entirety of the council was GREEK, not Roman. Anyway, you stated that the pope presided over that council. Which one did it?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Dogknox
Posts: 5,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 3:09:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You said.. Huh? Peter AND PAUL did it? Really? I thought the "Catholic line" was that Peter was the bishop of Rome and HE did it alone. So now we find that Paul was a bishop of Rome, also? Well, that's singularly odd. But Rom 15: 20-22 indicates that Paul did not found the church in Rome:
I reply.. Well you are MISTAKEN and you INTERPRET the scriptures WRONG!!
The Scriptures were finished before Paul died IN ROME!!!
So much for the idea of; "Scriptures ALONE" are all you need!

Ignatius of Antioch is CHRISTIAN!!
All the Early Church Father's were CHRISTIAN!!
He tells you..
"Not as Peter and Paul did, do I command you [Romans]. They were apostles, and I am a convict" (Letter to the Romans 4:3 [A.D. 110]).

Dionysius of Corinth is NOT a protestant!
Dionysius of Corinth is CHRISTIAN.. He said..
"You [Pope Soter] have also, by your very admonition, brought together the planting that was made by Peter and Paul at Rome and at Corinth; for both of them alike planted in our Corinth and taught us; and both alike, teaching similarly in Italy, suffered martyrdom at the same time" (Letter to Pope Soter [A.D. 170], in Eusebius, History of the Church 2:25:8).

DO YOU SEE IT?? Peter and Paul at Rome and at Corinth; teaching!!!!!

Irenaeus is CHRISTIAN!
Irenaeus is CATHOLIC..
HE TELLS YOU..
"Matthew also issued among the Hebrews a written Gospel in their own language, while Peter and Paul were evangelizing in Rome and laying the foundation of the Church" (Against Heresies, 3, 1:1 [A.D. 189]).

DO YOU SEE IT??? Peter and Paul were evangelizing in Rome and laying the foundation of the Church

annanicole it looks as Irenaeus would call you "HIERATIC"!!!

Gaius IS another Catholic!! ALL..
All the Early Church Father's were CATHOLIC'S!!
He said..
"It is recorded that Paul was beheaded in Rome itself, and Peter, likewise, was crucified, during the reign [of the Emperor Nero]. The account is confirmed by the names of Peter and Paul over the cemeteries there, which remain to the present time. And it is confirmed also by a stalwart man of the Church, Gaius by name, who lived in the time of Zephyrinus, bishop of Rome. This Gaius, in a written disputation with Proclus, the leader of the sect of Cataphrygians, says this of the places in which the remains of the aforementioned apostles were deposited: ‘I can point out the trophies of the apostles. For if you are willing to go to the Vatican or to the Ostian Way, you will find the trophies of those who founded this Church'" (Disputation with Proclus [A.D. 198] in Eusebius, Church History 2:25:5).

DO YOU SEE IT??? Vatican or to the Ostian Way, you will find the trophies of those who founded this Church'"

Clement of Alexandria is NOT protestant!!
Clement of Alexandria REJECTS.."Scripture ALONE"!
He said..
"The circumstances which occasioned . . . [the writing] of Mark were these: When Peter preached the Word publicly at Rome and declared the gospel by the Spirit, many who were present requested that Mark, who had been a long time his follower and who remembered his sayings, should write down what had been proclaimed" (Sketches [A.D. 200], in a fragment from Eusebius, History of the Church, 6, 14:1).

There were NO "De-FORMERS" for the first SIXTEEN HUNDRED YEARS!!!
annanicole You are part of the PROTEST against Jesus, you accept the man made TEACHING of "Scriptures ALONE!"
You reject Jesus and his ONLY BRIDE!
You reject the scriptures!
You reject the Early Church Father's"!
You reject CHRISTIANS!!

Notice 200 A.D. this was said..
Tertullian

"But if you are near Italy, you have Rome, where authority is at hand for us too. What a happy church that is, on which the apostles poured out their whole doctrine with their blood; where Peter had a passion like that of the Lord, where Paul was crowned with the death of John [the Baptist, by being beheaded]" (Demurrer Against the Heretics 36 [A.D. 200]).

annanicole CLEARLY you reject the Early Church CHRISTIANS!!
You cannot be Catholic, you reject the Holy Catholic Church "The BRIDE of Jesus!"
Dogknox
Dogknox
Posts: 5,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 3:33:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/29/2012 2:11:19 PM, annanicole wrote:
Hey, Dogknox,

Did ya ever tell us which pope presided over the council of Nice? You certainly asserted that one did. Which one was it? If I'm not mistaken, the near-entirety of the council was GREEK, not Roman. Anyway, you stated that the pope presided over that council. Which one did it?
I reply: Constantine and Pope Sylvester assembled the Council at Nicaea.
........................................................
The Catholic Encyclopedia The actual president was Hosius of Cordova, assisted by the pope's legates, Victor and Vincentius.
.........................................................

annanicole St. Athanasius, said in his letter "Ad Afros" explicitly tells us 318 CATHOLIC BISHOPS ATTENDED!

They made the NICENE CREED at this COUNCIL!! The creed states.."We believe in the Holy Catholic Church"
annanicole There was NO other CHURCHES except the Catholic Church, founded by Jesus and Peter the first BISHOP!!

The BISHOPS of the Council at Nicaea were all CATHOLICS!!
There was NOT a Baptist, Lutheran, Anglican, Calvinist, Mormon, JW, Seventh Day Adventist, Quaker, Presbyterian, or any other man made church in the bunch!!

ALL WERE CATHOLICS!!!

annanicole Lose your pride and: Run from the lie of protestantism!
Reject; "Scripture & Faith ALONE" first taught by HERETICS sixteen hundred years after Jesus formed his holy Catholic CHURCH!

Dogknox
annanicole
Posts: 19,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 3:42:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well, let's review:

****

Anna: "Did ya ever tell us which pope presided over the council of Nice? You certainly asserted that one did. Which one was it? If I'm not mistaken, the near-entirety of the council was GREEK, not Roman. Anyway, you stated that the pope presided over that council. Which one did it?"

Dogknox: No answer

Anna: Not surprised

****

Anna: ""Irenaeus focuses on the church of Rome which he describes as "greatest, most ancient and known to all, founded and established by the two most glorious apostles, Peter and Paul." Here we must acknowledge a bit of rhetoric, as the church of Rome was obviously not so ancient as those of Jerusalem or Antioch, nor was it actually founded by Peter or Paul" (Sullivan, ""From Apostles to Bishops: the development of the episcopacy in the early church. Newman Press, Mahwah,, 2001, p 147")

Dogknox: "I reply.. Well you are MISTAKEN and you INTERPRET the scriptures WRONG!! The Scriptures were finished before Paul died IN ROME!"

Anna: Huh? I merely quoted a Roman Catholic, who says that the church of Rome was not founded by Peter and Paul.

****

Anna: ""Of the church of Rome, Linus the son of Claudia was the first, ordained by Paul; and Clemens, after Linus' death, the second, ordained by me Peter." (Apostolic Constitutions, Book VII, Section IV/Chapter XLVI)

Now, Dogknox, WHO ordained Linus, the son of Claudia? WHO did that? The Apostolic Constitutions, circa 375, say Paul did. What say thou?" Easy enough.

Dogknox: No answer

Anna: Not surprised in the least, but the next time it comes up, Dogknox will present his "list" again - as if it's proven. It's not.

****

Anna: "Could it be that Iranaeus is simply mistaken? And why did Tertullian and Jerome claim that Clement was Peter's successor?"

Dogknox: No answer

Anna: Not surprised.

****

Anna: ""The title pope (papa)...It was apparently in the fourth century that it began to become a distinctive title of the Roman Pontiff. Pope Siricius (d. 398) seems so to use it." (Catholic Encyclopedia, Ep. vi in P. L., XIII, 1164)

Huh? No one was called a pope prior to the 4th century? Explain that, please. Is that why you can't find it in the Bible, in the 2nd century, nor in the 3rd."

Dogknox: No answer

Anna: Typical

****

Now, of course, you never really answered anything: you never do. You see, the lists of early popes are contradictory, as well they should be. There were no popes. There were bishops. The Romish story concerning Peter and Paul is hopelessly contradictory. The YEARS assigned the rule of some bishops is purely arbitrary.

****

I have a list of the recorded infallible sayings of Jesus. No problem there. I've asked you multiple times for the recorded infallible sayings of papa - his decrees, his definitions. You can't produce it, but you think you somehow follow it. No explanation at all.

****

As an aside, I've asked you why the popish church FINES priests for screwing around with a whore, yet EXCOMMUNICATES him if he marries her. No answer - you have no idea.

****

I've asked you what papa presided over or even attended the Nicean Council. Twas you who asserted it. Since I've asked for some sorta proof, you have nothing more to say. Once again.

****

Do you realize how many lil questions you NEVER answer? Do you remember that list of "metaphorial or not"? I bet you do. I told you to copy and paste it and answer it. You didnt, and you won't. Do you want me to compile a list of easy questions that you choose to ignore?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Dogknox
Posts: 5,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 3:57:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Irenaeus Is not PROTESTANT!!
He is a Early Church Father, he said..
"The blessed apostles [Peter and Paul], having founded and built up the church [of Rome] . . . handed over the office of the episcopate to Linus" (Against Heresies 3:3:3 [A.D. 189]).

LINUS is POPE number 2!

Tertullian
SAID...
"[T]his is the way in which the apostolic churches transmit their lists: like the church of the Smyrneans, which records that Polycarp was placed there by John, like the church of the Romans, where Clement was ordained by Peter" (Demurrer Against the Heretics 32:2 [A.D. 200]).

Clement was ordained by Peter Peter did not make him POPE!!!!!
Peter made Clement BISHOP!!
The Pope does NOT elect the next pope, the BISHOPS DO!! DUH

Cyprian of Carthage is CATHOLIC!! All

All the early Church Father's were CATHOLICS!
He said..

"The Lord says to Peter: ‘I say to you,' he says, ‘that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my Church, and the gates of hell will not overcome it. ... ' [Matt. 16:18]. On him [Peter] he builds the Church, and to him he gives the command to feed the sheep [John 21:17], and although he assigns a like power to all the apostles, yet he founded a single chair [cathedra], and he established by his own authority a source and an intrinsic reason for that unity. . . . If someone [today] does not hold fast to this unity of Peter, can he imagine that he still holds the faith? If he [should] desert the chair of Peter upon whom the Church was built, can he still be confident that he is in the Church?" (The Unity of the Catholic Church 4; first edition [A.D. 251]).

DO YOU SEE IT??
If he [should] desert the chair of Peter upon whom the Church was built, can he still be confident that he is in the Church?"