Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Best religious debates

Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 2:07:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hey all,

What are the best religious debates that you have done? Feel free to post them here!
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 2:11:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://www.debate.org...
Modal cosmological argument

http://www.debate.org...
Moral arugment

Weird, I argued in favor of God's existence in both debates.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 2:17:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/29/2012 2:11:54 PM, socialpinko wrote:
http://www.debate.org...
Modal cosmological argument

http://www.debate.org...
Moral arugment

Weird, I argued in favor of God's existence in both debates.

Yeah. Well, aren't you a deist?
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 2:19:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/29/2012 2:17:16 PM, Microsuck wrote:
At 6/29/2012 2:11:54 PM, socialpinko wrote:
http://www.debate.org...
Modal cosmological argument

http://www.debate.org...
Moral arugment

Weird, I argued in favor of God's existence in both debates.

Yeah. Well, aren't you a deist?

Well one of them was the moral argument which doesn't really apply to deism. But yeah I suppose that makes sense as I did the modal argument shortly after my switch.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 4:37:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I suspect if/when inquiretruth and i debate that will be pretty good.

/modest
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
stubs
Posts: 1,887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 10:06:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/29/2012 4:37:32 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
I suspect if/when inquiretruth and i debate that will be pretty good.

/modest

Is said debate going to be on hell? If so I am really looking forward to that.