Total Posts:42|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Protestants must NOT love their children.

Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2012 5:12:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Clearly the protesting parent can't care for the soul of their child!
Catholic Parents are good parents they; "Feed and care for the Body and the Soul of their children!"
They bring their children to the BRIDE so she can re-FORM them, into God' children by the waters of baptism!
The BRIDE re-FORMS the children of Adam into the Children of God!!

LOOK...Adam was formed from EARTH & Spirit! Jesus the second ADAM is also formed from "Earth & Spirit"!
The Bride re-FORMS the "Dust of the EARTH" into a new form, the form of the second Adam: Jesus, by the WATERS of Baptism!!

The waters wash away the corruption of Adam and re-FORM of the earth into the Form of Jesus!

The waters at the creation of the world were made holy by the Holy Spirit! Thus all was created HOLY because all came out of the HOLY Waters!
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

Adam was formed Holy because the EARTH came out of the Holy Waters!
2 Peter 3:5
But they deliberately forget that long ago by God's word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water.

God has only one son>> All must be found in the Body Of Jesus to be called; "Child Of God"! IT TAKES..

It takes two, two, two parents to form a child not just one!
The Catholic has TWO Parents; God the Groom and Church the Bride!!
The Bride Re-Forms the Earth!
The Groom sends the Gift, of the Holy Spirit!
The body of Jesus is formed from Earth & Spirit EXACTLY as the first Adam was formed; From Earth & Spirit!!
Jesus is EXACTLY as the first EXCEPT without the corruption!!

Acts 2:38
Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

DO YOU SEE IT??
Repent and be baptized, for the forgiveness of your sins.
You will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Protestants reject the salvation offered by Baptism!
They stop their children from coming to Jesus!
A Mill stone is the best for these protesting people!

They stop their children, forcing them to make alter call, effectively stopping them from being re-born! Stopping them from being FORMED into the RISEN Jesus!

FACT..
Jesus can't die again!! NO ONE..
No one can die more then one time .. YOU CAN'T..
You can't even kill a stinking dog twice!!

Jesus DIED!!
Jesus can't die again!!
All peoples ADDED to Jesus' risen body also MUST rise.. Jesus CAN'T DIE AGAIN!!
1 Peter 3:21
and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God. It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ
DO YOU SEE IT...
BAPTISM saves you by; ADDING you to the resurrected Jesus Christ!!!!

Acts 2:40
With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, "Save yourselves from this corrupt generation."
41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

Baptism ADDED 3000 to the body of the resurrected Jesus the first day of Pentecost!
3000 were saved the first day of Pentecost!
3000 were ADDED to the "BODY OF JESUS THAT DAY!"
3000 became God' children that day!

The man in PROTEST against Jesus and his BRIDE, cannot be a child of God.. They reject Baptism as only symbolic!
They do NOT have a mother BUT..
But all claim God as father????
FACT>> NO FATHER..
No father gains the title "FATHER" unless a MOTHER gives birth!!

WORMS and protestants are mother-less!
Even Jesus had a mother!
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2012 7:35:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'll put it here because Dogknox apparently can't answer it:

Well, let's review:

****

Anna: "Did ya ever tell us which pope presided over the council of Nice? You certainly asserted that one did. Which one was it? If I'm not mistaken, the near-entirety of the council was GREEK, not Roman. Anyway, you stated that the pope presided over that council. Which one did it?"

Dogknox: No answer

Anna: Not surprised

****

Anna: ""Irenaeus focuses on the church of Rome which he describes as "greatest, most ancient and known to all, founded and established by the two most glorious apostles, Peter and Paul." Here we must acknowledge a bit of rhetoric, as the church of Rome was obviously not so ancient as those of Jerusalem or Antioch, nor was it actually founded by Peter or Paul" (Sullivan, ""From Apostles to Bishops: the development of the episcopacy in the early church. Newman Press, Mahwah,, 2001, p 147")

Dogknox: "I reply.. Well you are MISTAKEN and you INTERPRET the scriptures WRONG!! The Scriptures were finished before Paul died IN ROME!"

Anna: Huh? I merely quoted a Roman Catholic, who says that the church of Rome was not founded by Peter and Paul.

****

Anna: ""Of the church of Rome, Linus the son of Claudia was the first, ordained by Paul; and Clemens, after Linus' death, the second, ordained by me Peter." (Apostolic Constitutions, Book VII, Section IV/Chapter XLVI)

Now, Dogknox, WHO ordained Linus, the son of Claudia? WHO did that? The Apostolic Constitutions, circa 375, say Paul did. What say thou?" Easy enough.

Dogknox: No answer

Anna: Not surprised in the least, but the next time it comes up, Dogknox will present his "list" again - as if it's proven. It's not.

****

Anna: "Could it be that Iranaeus is simply mistaken? And why did Tertullian and Jerome claim that Clement was Peter's successor?"

Dogknox: No answer

Anna: Not surprised.

****

Anna: ""The title pope (papa)...It was apparently in the fourth century that it began to become a distinctive title of the Roman Pontiff. Pope Siricius (d. 398) seems so to use it." (Catholic Encyclopedia, Ep. vi in P. L., XIII, 1164)

Huh? No one was called a pope prior to the 4th century? Explain that, please. Is that why you can't find it in the Bible, in the 2nd century, nor in the 3rd."

Dogknox: No answer

Anna: Typical

****

Now, of course, you never really answered anything: you never do. You see, the lists of early popes are contradictory, as well they should be. There were no popes. There were bishops. The Romish story concerning Peter and Paul is hopelessly contradictory. The YEARS assigned the rule of some bishops is purely arbitrary.

****

I have a list of the recorded infallible sayings of Jesus. No problem there. I've asked you multiple times for the recorded infallible sayings of papa - his decrees, his definitions. You can't produce it, but you think you somehow follow it. No explanation at all.

****

As an aside, I've asked you why the popish church FINES priests for screwing around with a whore, yet EXCOMMUNICATES him if he marries her. No answer - you have no idea.

****

I've asked you what papa presided over or even attended the Nicean Council. Twas you who asserted it. Since I've asked for some sorta proof, you have nothing more to say. Once again.

****

Do you realize how many lil questions you NEVER answer? Do you remember that list of "metaphorial or not"? I bet you do. I told you to copy and paste it and answer it. You didnt, and you won't. Do you want me to compile a list of easy questions that you choose to ignore?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Charles0103
Posts: 523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2012 7:50:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dogknox, are you trolling or just plain stupid?
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2012 9:20:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/1/2012 7:50:02 PM, Charles0103 wrote:
Dogknox, are you trolling or just plain stupid?
Charles0103 Hello I hope all is well..
You ask if I am "trolling" answer is NO.. I am asking; You (All who had read this thread), "Why are you protestant??"

Why do you reject Baptism??
It can't be because of scriptures!

Why are you in PROTEST against Jesus and the ONLY Church Jesus formed!? Why the PROTEST against Jesus and his Bride?

You will answer my "why", how; With scriptures??! I think not, you must reject the scriptures to be in protest!
Will you reply with quotes from the "Early Church Father's"? Again NO, they were all Catholic's, all accepted the authority of the scriptures and the Pope!
Will you give me sound "LOGIC"? No, it has never happened yet!!

Charles0103 You will reply with.. "Insult" and/or "Accusation"! (as you did)

"Insult" and "Accusation" are all you have... You are in Protest against the Catholic Church because "You want to be"!
Charles0103 PRIDE is why you believe; "Jesus left his BRIDE!" No scriptures, early father's, or logic can be used!

PRIDE is why you believe; "The Catholic Church errors and is NOT guided by the Holy Spirit"!
Charles0103 Again, you can't produce scriptures, early father's, or logic to explain!

My thread asks YOU.. "Why do you reject Baptism as being only SYMBOLIC!?"
How can you explain: "Infants are NOT to be Baptized", yet you can't explain why NO (protestant baby) can enter heaven without repenting!! Because they can't talk!?

The Early Church Father's; Baptized Babies to re-form them into God' babies!
No scriptures can be found that say; "Do NOT baptize babies"!
No scriptures can be found that say; "The Apostles/Church baptizes with the Holy Spirit!"
No scriptures can be found that say "Baptism does NOT remove sins!"

Mark 1:4
And so John the Baptist appeared in the wilderness, preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins.

Acts 2:38
Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins.

Charles0103 Can you tell me (from above) "Peter Baptized with the Holy Spirit!?"

QUESTION: Does the CHURCH baptize with WATER!??
If YES then, you MUST admit it removes sins!
If NO then, how can Peter say what he said!? (above) Explain!

If you can't answer, then drop your PRIDE!!! Run, don't walk from the lie of protestantism!!

Dogknox
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2012 10:28:41 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/2/2012 10:08:08 AM, stubs wrote:
So why must protestants not love their children...?
Good question.. Why they do not love them!!??

stubs are you protestant??
They TEACH: "NO ONE can enter heaven without first taking Jesus"!
They know, you know, I know babies can't TAKE a thing, never mind TAKING Jesus!

The protestant rejects the salvation offered by Baptism!
They reject Baptism as being only symbolic!
All the early Church Father's Baptized to save!
They TAUGHT Baptism saves!

They TAUGHT> "Jesus taught Baptism saves!"
Justin Martyr is NOT protestant!!
He said..
"Whoever are convinced and believe that what they are taught and told by us is the truth, and professes to be able to live accordingly, are instructed to pray and to beseech God in fasting for the remission of their former sins, while we pray and fast with them. Then they are led by us to a place where there is water, and they are reborn in the same kind of rebirth in which we ourselves were reborn: ‘In the name of God, the Lord and Father of all, and of our Savior Jesus Christ, and of the Holy Spirit,' they receive the washing of water. For Christ said, ‘Unless you be reborn, you shall not enter the kingdom of heaven'" (First Apology 61:14–17 [A.D. 151]).

DO YOU SEE IT??
Justin Martyr telling you "Christians TEACH; Baptism saves"!
Justin Martyr closes with "Jesus teaching Baptism saves!"
For Christ said, ‘Unless you be reborn, you shall not enter the kingdom of heaven'"

Scriptures tell you Baptism makes DISCIPLES!
THE GREAT COMMISSION: ... make disciples of all nations, baptizing...

Scriptures tell you Disciples are saved!!
49 Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers.

so it goes!!!!
stubs are you protestant??!
stubs
Posts: 1,887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2012 11:01:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/2/2012 10:28:41 AM, Dogknox wrote:

stubs are you protestant??
They TEACH: "NO ONE can enter heaven without first taking Jesus"!
They know, you know, I know babies can't TAKE a thing, never mind TAKING Jesus!


I have this crazy theology that I tend to think God is good, all-powerful, and knows what he's doing. I think he has a plan for babies.

The protestant rejects the salvation offered by Baptism!

I believe faith in Jesus saves. Not being baptized.

They reject Baptism as being only symbolic!

I believe baptism is a public proclamation of faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.

All the early Church Father's Baptized to save!
They TAUGHT Baptism saves!


"What then shall we say that Abraham our father has found according to the flesh? For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God. For what does the Scripture say? "Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness."

Romans 4:1-3 It is by faith we are declared righteous before God.

They TAUGHT> "Jesus taught Baptism saves!"
Justin Martyr is NOT protestant!!
He said..
"Whoever are convinced and believe that what they are taught and told by us is the truth, and professes to be able to live accordingly, are instructed to pray and to beseech God in fasting for the remission of their former sins, while we pray and fast with them. Then they are led by us to a place where there is water, and they are reborn in the same kind of rebirth in which we ourselves were reborn: ‘In the name of God, the Lord and Father of all, and of our Savior Jesus Christ, and of the Holy Spirit,' they receive the washing of water. For Christ said, ‘Unless you be reborn, you shall not enter the kingdom of heaven'" (First Apology 61:14–17 [A.D. 151]).

DO YOU SEE IT??
Justin Martyr telling you "Christians TEACH; Baptism saves"!
Justin Martyr closes with "Jesus teaching Baptism saves!"
For Christ said, ‘Unless you be reborn, you shall not enter the kingdom of heaven'"

Scriptures tell you Baptism makes DISCIPLES!
THE GREAT COMMISSION: ... make disciples of all nations, baptizing...


I am totally for baptism, I just disagree that it is required for salvation.

Scriptures tell you Disciples are saved!!
49 Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers.

so it goes!!!!
stubs are you protestant??!

I believe that what the bible says is true.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2012 11:06:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
lol@title
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2012 11:21:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm surprised more Christians haven't intellectually eviscerated your OP.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2012 11:41:14 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
LMFAO! nac
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2012 2:14:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
"They bring their children to the BRIDE so she can re-FORM them, into God' children by the waters of baptism!"

Infants do not need "re-FORM"-ing in the first place. They are born safe, for such are the kingdom of God.

"The waters wash away the corruption of Adam and re-FORM of the earth into the Form of Jesus!"

No, it doesn't. The blood of Christ washes away sin. What is sin? It is the transgression of the law. Babies have transgressed no law.

"Thus all was created HOLY because all came out of the HOLY Waters!"

Why, I could just as well claim a hyena or coyote is a HOLY hyena. God created it, didn't He? What's wrong with you? There is no such thing as Holy Water.

"Protestants reject the salvation offered by Baptism!"

Well, I'm not exactly Protestant, but I never, ever, ever denied the necessity of water baptism. To do so is absurd. But I can quote the Bible, and expect people to understand it. You quote it, then claim no one can understand it. Why is that?

"They stop their children, forcing them to make alter call, effectively stopping them from being re-born!"

No protestant that I know of "stops" his children from being baptized - and I've never even seen an "alter call".

"DO YOU SEE IT...
BAPTISM saves you by; ADDING you to the resurrected Jesus Christ!"

Who denies it? I don't. Never have. So you make stuff up.

"3000 were ADDED to the "BODY OF JESUS THAT DAY!"

Yeah, and not a one of 'em was a baby who had water poured on his head, was it? Not a one.

"They reject Baptism as only symbolic!"

Never have. Another Dogknox lie.

"They do NOT have a mother BUT..
But all claim God as father?"

The church is the bride of Christ, tardo. Who is this "they" that you speak of. Another Dogknox lie.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2012 3:26:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
annanicole you said..
No, it doesn't. (Baptism) The blood of Christ washes away sin. What is sin? It is the transgression of the law. Babies have transgressed no law.

I reply.. HOW can >SYMBOLIC< BLOOD of Jesus wash away anything!!??
How can the BLOOD >OF JESUS< wash away your sins when you refuse to DRINK IT?? ha-ha!!

The early Church DRANK IT!!
25 In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me."
26 For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until he comes.

27 So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.
28 Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup.
29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves.

HOW CAN YOU>> Sin against a SYMBOL!!? Verse # 27 (above)
annanicole YOU CAN'T sin against anything that is symbolic!!
annanicole you PROVE you are in PROTEST against Jesus!
You reject verse #27 as a LIE from the mouth of God!
You reject the whole PASSAGE as a lie!!
You can ONLY SIN against God! 27...will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.

Protestants MUST reject the scriptures or they would NOT have their PROTEST! They would all be Catholic's!

annanicole You reject the Corinthians as scriptural lie.. You deny they DRANK the Blood of Jesus!

You reject all the Early Church Father's because they also DRANK the Blood of Jesus to have their sins removed!

You reject LOGIC... Logic tells you "CHRISTIANS have ALWAYS drank the Blood Of Jesus!"
It was not until after sixteen hundred years that people protested and rejected; CHRISTIANS, Scriptures and LOGIC!!

You said.. What is sin? It is the transgression of the law.
Sin is NOT doing what God commands!
John 14:21
Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them."

1 John 2:4
Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

1 John 5:2
This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands.

annanicole Jesus COMMANDS us to LOVE!! So much for Faith ALONE saves!
Jesus tells us.. "His Flesh is real food!"
47 Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life.
48 I am the bread of life.

53 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

Do you see it??? And drink his blood,

annanicole Babies are BORN Children of Adam!!
God told Adam and Eve in Genesis 3:1-24 that because of their sin they would have to work for a living, be at war with nature, suffer pain and sickness, and eventually die. Paul explains original sin in great detail in Romans 5:12-19 and in 1 Corinthians 15:21-22.

12 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned —

annanicole DO YOU SEE IT??
Death came to all people

&
18 Consequently, just as one trespass resulted in condemnation for all people, so also one righteous act resulted in justification and life for all people.

21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man.
22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.

Protestant babies are born "IN ADAM"!!!!
They have CORRUPTION!!
They MUST be re-FORMED!!!
Until they are re-FORMED they remain corrupted by Adams sin, BORN into CORRUPTION!!
Babies FORMED corrupted, as all of creation is formed corrupted!

CHRISTIANS tell you they have always Baptized TO FORM God' CHILDREN!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2012 4:03:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/2/2012 11:01:28 AM, stubs wrote:
At 7/2/2012 10:28:41 AM, Dogknox wrote:

stubs are you protestant??
They TEACH: "NO ONE can enter heaven without first taking Jesus"!
They know, you know, I know babies can't TAKE a thing, never mind TAKING Jesus!
I have this crazy theology that I tend to think God is good, all-powerful, and knows what he's doing. I think he has a plan for babies.

The protestant rejects the salvation offered by Baptism!

I believe faith in Jesus saves. Not being baptized.

They reject Baptism as being only symbolic!

I believe baptism is a public proclamation of faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.

All the early Church Father's Baptized to save!
They TAUGHT Baptism saves!
"What then shall we say that Abraham our father has found according to the flesh? For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God. For what does the Scripture say? "Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness."

Romans 4:1-3 It is by faith we are declared righteous before God.

They TAUGHT> "Jesus taught Baptism saves!"
Justin Martyr is NOT protestant!!
He said..
"Whoever are convinced and believe that what they are taught and told by us is the truth, and professes to be able to live accordingly, are instructed to pray and to beseech God in fasting for the remission of their former sins, while we pray and fast with them. Then they are led by us to a place where there is water, and they are reborn in the same kind of rebirth in which we ourselves were reborn: ‘In the name of God, the Lord and Father of all, and of our Savior Jesus Christ, and of the Holy Spirit,' they receive the washing of water. For Christ said, ‘Unless you be reborn, you shall not enter the kingdom of heaven'" (First Apology 61:14–17 [A.D. 151]).

DO YOU SEE IT??
Justin Martyr telling you "Christians TEACH; Baptism saves"!
Justin Martyr closes with "Jesus teaching Baptism saves!"
For Christ said, ‘Unless you be reborn, you shall not enter the kingdom of heaven'"

Scriptures tell you Baptism makes DISCIPLES!
THE GREAT COMMISSION: ... make disciples of all nations, baptizing...

I am totally for baptism, I just disagree that it is required for salvation.

Scriptures tell you Disciples are saved!!
49 Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers.

so it goes!!!!
stubs are you protestant??!

I believe that what the bible says is true.
You said.. I have this crazy theology that I tend to think God is good, all-powerful, and knows what he's doing. I think he has a plan for babies.
I reply :Can your God take the form of bread!? Can your god take the form of wine!? Is your god all powerful or not!? I say "NO"!!
The Christian God is all powerful, our God can take any form he wants to take.. "A man, a pillar of fire, a Dove, Smoke and YES even bread and wine!!!!"
My God, the Christian God can look as bread, he can taste as bread, he can smell as bread, he can feel as real bread!
stubs Your god, the god of the man in protest is not all powerful you admit it yourselves saying "god CAN'T take the form of wine!" ha-ha-ha!! PROVING beyond all doubt; You do NOT have the same God as the Christians have!

You said.. I believe faith in Jesus saves. Not being baptized.
I reply with a QUESTION: Does NOT, "Faith IN Jesus" mean you you have faith in the words of Jesus?!
stubs IF you believe you are saved by "Faith ALONE" then you have placed the salvation of your soul in man made TEACHING and NOT in Jesus! It is just this simple!
stubs Jesus tells you: "YOU MUST LOVE to have eternal life!"

Jesus tells you: "Woman as saved by Childbearing"!

Jesus tells you: "24 You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do"!!

Jesus tells you: Those who have done what is good will rise to live!!

Jesus tells you: The Sheep go to heaven because they GIVE to Jesus!

Jesus tells you: "The Goats have Faith ALONE, no actions of the heart so they go to the Lake of Fire"!

Jesus tells you: "You must enter through the DOOR of Love"!

Jesus tells you : God is LOVE, so the man with ONLY faith is God-Less!

stubs Jesus tells you.. "Baptism makes DISCIPLES of all nations"!
Jesus tells you.. "Disciples are his brothers!"

NOoo... stubs You do NOT believe in Jesus, you do NOT have faith in Jesus!!!

stubs You believe TEACHINGS of men who reject the words of Jesus!
Jesus tells you; "You reject his words so you reject him!!

You said.. I believe baptism is a public proclamation of faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
I reply: YES proving you have been duped, you are An easily deceived person!!

stubs You have fallen for TEACHINGS of men who protest against Jesus and his bride!
LOOK..Christians believe different then protestants!!
The Letter of Barnabas is CHRISTIAN!!
It tells you..
"Regarding [baptism], we have the evidence of Scripture that Israel would refuse to accept the washing which confers the remission of sins and would set up a substitution of their own instead [Ps. 1:3–6]. Observe there how he describes both the water and the cross in the same figure. His meaning is, ‘Blessed are those who go down into the water with their hopes set on the cross.' Here he is saying that after we have stepped down into the water, burdened with sin and defilement, we come up out of it bearing fruit, with reverence in our hearts and the hope of Jesus in our souls" (Letter of Barnabas 11:1–10 [A.D. 74]).

Hermas is CHRISTIAN!! He is not protestant!
He said..
"‘I have heard, sir,' said I, ‘from some teacher, that there is no other repentance except that which took place when we went down into the water and obtained the remission of our former sins.' He said to me, ‘You have heard rightly, for so it is'" (The Shepherd 4:3:1–2 [A.D. 80]).

CHRISTIANS Have ALWAYS Taught Baptism saves!
Jesus teaches "Baptism ADDS people to his Body!"!
Acts 2:40
With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, "Save yourselves from this corrupt generation."
41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

stubs 3000 CHRISTIANS were ADDED to Jesus body the first day of Pentecost!
stubs You can't be CHRISTIAN... Christians believe the words of Jesus!
Clearly you reject Jesus!!

Dogknox
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2012 5:07:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/2/2012 11:41:14 AM, Microsuck wrote:
LMFAO! nac
I reply... Who, who, who said the owl.. who are you addressing???
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2012 5:15:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/2/2012 11:21:12 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
I'm surprised more Christians haven't intellectually eviscerated your OP.
Wallstreetatheist your question is simply answered; CHRISTIANS are those who believe the scriptures! I being one of them!!!

Christians REJECT "Symbolic Baptism"!! It is just this simple!
"Symbolic Baptism" is not scriptural!!
Christians also reject "Alter Call"!!!

Symbolic Baptism and Alter Call, first appeared at least sixteen hundred years AFTER Jesus formed his teaching Church!

Christians have always taught "Babies are Baptized"!
Protestant do NOT baptize babies... LOGIC tells you who the Christian is!!!!

Dogknox
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2012 2:48:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
DogKnox:

Have you figured out yet that I say now - I said then - and I've always said - that immersion in water is necessary to salvation. Please acknowledge that fact because you sound like a raving lunatic telling me over and over and over that "faith alone does not save" and CAPPING and BOLDING it, at that.

What's wrong with you. I say baptism - water baptism - is necessary to salvation. You yap and rant and rave about "faith alone" - and address your rants at me - when I never once said it.

It just seems to me that you wish I'd said it, so you just kinda pretend that I did. I didn't.

By the way, since you defined sin as "not doing what God said", do tell us all what sin a 5-minute-old baby has committed. No rants. No raves. No rhetoric. Just name it. Or just name one it might have committed. "Sin is the trangression of the law", period. "The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father ...." , etc. etc. etc.

You were also supposed to tell us what infant was ever baptized in the NT. You didn't. I told you I could care less about a "household" baptism in which you ASSUME the presence of children, then ASSUME the presence of very young children. That's all just your assumption. Looks like you have more ammunition than that, so show us whose infant is was. Do you know it's name, by any chance? The mom's name? The dad's name? Who baptized it? When was this done? Where was it done? Anything? (echoes back) ... Anything?

Two little questions ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ . He won't pay a lick of attention to either one. Watch.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2012 3:53:25 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/2/2012 5:15:59 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 7/2/2012 11:21:12 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
I'm surprised more Christians haven't intellectually eviscerated your OP.
Wallstreetatheist your question is simply answered; CHRISTIANS are those who believe the scriptures! I being one of them!!!

Christians REJECT "Symbolic Baptism"!! It is just this simple!
"Symbolic Baptism" is not scriptural!!
Christians also reject "Alter Call"!!!

Symbolic Baptism and Alter Call, first appeared at least sixteen hundred years AFTER Jesus formed his teaching Church!

Christians have always taught "Babies are Baptized"!
Protestant do NOT baptize babies... LOGIC tells you who the Christian is!!!!

Dogknox

You are out of your mind.
TheAsylum
stubs
Posts: 1,887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2012 1:36:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/2/2012 4:03:20 PM, Dogknox wrote:
You said.. I have this crazy theology that I tend to think God is good, all-powerful, and knows what he's doing. I think he has a plan for babies.
I reply :Can your God take the form of bread!? Can your god take the form of wine!? Is your god all powerful or not!? I say "NO"!!

All-powerful doesn't mean the ability to do absolutely anything. That's like saying because God can't sin, He's not all-powerful. It's logically incoherent.

The Christian God is all powerful, our God can take any form he wants to take.. "A man, a pillar of fire, a Dove, Smoke and YES even bread and wine!!!!"
My God, the Christian God can look as bread, he can taste as bread, he can smell as bread, he can feel as real bread!
stubs Your god, the god of the man in protest is not all powerful you admit it yourselves saying "god CAN'T take the form of wine!" ha-ha-ha!! PROVING beyond all doubt; You do NOT have the same God as the Christians have!


I just believe in the God of the bible.

You said.. I believe faith in Jesus saves. Not being baptized.
I reply with a QUESTION: Does NOT, "Faith IN Jesus" mean you you have faith in the words of Jesus?!

I have faith that when Jesus died on the cross, he was taking the punishment for my sins. He was taking the punishment that I deserve. I think that when Jesus said, "It is finished." He actually meant it is finished. All that was needed for salvation was complete. And my faith in that influences how I live my life and good works naturally flow from it.

stubs IF you believe you are saved by "Faith ALONE" then you have placed the salvation of your soul in man made TEACHING and NOT in Jesus! It is just this simple!

I just listen to Jesus teaching.

stubs Jesus tells you: "YOU MUST LOVE to have eternal life!"


Love naturally flows from belief in Jesus

Jesus tells you: "Woman as saved by Childbearing"!

Jesus tells you: "24 You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do"!!

Jesus tells you: Those who have done what is good will rise to live!!

Jesus tells you: The Sheep go to heaven because they GIVE to Jesus!

Jesus tells you: "The Goats have Faith ALONE, no actions of the heart so they go to the Lake of Fire"!

Jesus tells you: "You must enter through the DOOR of Love"!

Jesus tells you : God is LOVE, so the man with ONLY faith is God-Less!

stubs Jesus tells you.. "Baptism makes DISCIPLES of all nations"!
Jesus tells you.. "Disciples are his brothers!"


When you are gonna stop taking verses out of context just let me know and I'll be happy to talk to you.

NOoo... stubs You do NOT believe in Jesus, you do NOT have faith in Jesus!!!

stubs You believe TEACHINGS of men who reject the words of Jesus!

I would join the catholic church if I wanted to do that.

Jesus tells you; "You reject his words so you reject him!!

You said.. I believe baptism is a public proclamation of faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
I reply: YES proving you have been duped, you are An easily deceived person!!

stubs You have fallen for TEACHINGS of men who protest against Jesus and his bride!
LOOK..Christians believe different then protestants!!
The Letter of Barnabas is CHRISTIAN!!
It tells you..
"Regarding [baptism], we have the evidence of Scripture that Israel would refuse to accept the washing which confers the remission of sins and would set up a substitution of their own instead [Ps. 1:3–6]. Observe there how he describes both the water and the cross in the same figure. His meaning is, ‘Blessed are those who go down into the water with their hopes set on the cross.' Here he is saying that after we have stepped down into the water, burdened with sin and defilement, we come up out of it bearing fruit, with reverence in our hearts and the hope of Jesus in our souls" (Letter of Barnabas 11:1–10 [A.D. 74]).

Hermas is CHRISTIAN!! He is not protestant!
He said..
"‘I have heard, sir,' said I, ‘from some teacher, that there is no other repentance except that which took place when we went down into the water and obtained the remission of our former sins.' He said to me, ‘You have heard rightly, for so it is'" (The Shepherd 4:3:1–2 [A.D. 80]).

CHRISTIANS Have ALWAYS Taught Baptism saves!
Jesus teaches "Baptism ADDS people to his Body!"!
Acts 2:40
With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, "Save yourselves from this corrupt generation."
41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

stubs 3000 CHRISTIANS were ADDED to Jesus body the first day of Pentecost!
stubs You can't be CHRISTIAN... Christians believe the words of Jesus!
Clearly you reject Jesus!!


Nope

Dogknox
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2012 1:42:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is gold.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2012 2:20:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/5/2012 3:53:25 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 7/2/2012 5:15:59 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 7/2/2012 11:21:12 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
I'm surprised more Christians haven't intellectually eviscerated your OP.
Wallstreetatheist your question is simply answered; CHRISTIANS are those who believe the scriptures! I being one of them!!!

Christians REJECT "Symbolic Baptism"!! It is just this simple!
"Symbolic Baptism" is not scriptural!!
Christians also reject "Alter Call"!!!

Symbolic Baptism and Alter Call, first appeared at least sixteen hundred years AFTER Jesus formed his teaching Church!

Christians have always taught "Babies are Baptized"!
Protestant do NOT baptize babies... LOGIC tells you who the Christian is!!!!

Dogknox

You are out of your mind.
ScottyDouglas Good to meet you..
I reply with scriptures!!

"The Great Commission"
Matthew 28.. "Make DISCIPLES of all nations baptizing.."!!

ScottyDouglas DISCIPLES are made by Baptism!!! Disciples are NOT symbolic!!
Baptism is NOT symbolic it makes DISCIPLES!!! Duh!!
ScottyDouglas You are out of your mind, YOU TRUST YOUR SOUL TO PROTESTANT LIES!!

Disciples are Jesus BROTHERS!!!!
Brothers are in God' FAMILY!!
DISCIPLES call Jesus BROTHER!!
BROTHERS of Jesus call God FATHER!!
Baptism makes BROTHERS for Jesus!!!!! Duh!!
Matthew 12:49
Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers.

Baptism ADDS Christians to Jesus' holy Body!!!!
God has only ONE son all "IN Jesus" are children of God!!!
All Children of God call "Jesus BROTHER!!!!!!"
All Children of God call "God FATHER!"

Baptism "ADDS" people to Jesus' BODY!!!! Duh!!!
Acts 2:40
With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, "Save yourselves from this corrupt generation."
41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

ScottyDouglas DO YOU SEE IT?????
3000 WERE added TO JESUS' BODY THE FIRST DAY OF PENTECOST>>by baptism!!!

3000 BROTHERS were ADDED to Jesus' Family By BAPTISM!!

DO YOU SEE IT????? Three Thousand DISCIPLES were "ADDED" to Jesus' Body the first day of Pentecost!!

Symbolic Baptism is a lie from Satan it keeps protestant souls out of Heaven!!

ScottyDouglas TRUST the scriptures.. RUN.. Run from the lies of Protestantism!!!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2012 2:59:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
stubs you never answered my question.. CAN..
Can God take the form of Bread!? Can God take the form of WINE!!
Reminding you before you answer; God can and did take the form of "SMOKE, FIRE, DOVE, and MAN"!!

Your words.. I just believe in the God of the bible.
Jesus words.. "My Flesh is real Food, my Blood is real Drink"!

I question your belief, fact is: "You reject Jesus as a teller of lie"!!
Christians have ALWAYS eaten the flesh of Jesus!!
Ignatius of Antioch believes in the God of the bible.
He is CHRISTIAN...
He said.. He tells you...

"I have no taste for corruptible food nor for the pleasures of this life. I desire the bread of God, which is the flesh of Jesus Christ, who was of the seed of David; and for drink I desire his blood, which is love incorruptible" (Letter to the Romans 7:3 [A.D. 110]).

Ignatius of Antioch ate the flesh of Jesus, he drank the blood of Jesus!
Ignatius of Antioch is An Early Church Father!!
Ignatius of Antioch is CHRISTIAN!!!

You said.. I have faith that when Jesus died on the cross, he was taking the punishment for my sins. He was taking the punishment that I deserve. I think that when Jesus said, "It is finished." He actually meant it is finished. All that was needed for salvation was complete. And my faith in that influences how I live my life and good works naturally flow from it.

I reply:
1) Jesus' work was NOT FINISHED on the cross!! You believe PROTESTANTS!! TEACHING what is not scriptural!
Jesus had to preach to the dead.
He had to rise, he had to ascend into heaven, He had to send down the Holy Spirit!
Jesus is working continually in heaven, he is a High Priest! High Priests offer to God sacrifice!!
Jesus the High Priest is OFFERING to God continually in heaven, for us!
He is WORKING!!!
All that was needed for salvation was NOT complete.
Jesus left us a CHURCH!!!
The CHURCH had to TEACH Jesus for salvation of the world!!
THERE WERE NO SCRIPTURES!!!!!!
THERE WAS NO BIBLES FOR 400 MORE YEARS!!!!

2) What you need for salvation is to believe the words of Jesus!!
NOTE: You are NOT a believer if you reject the words of Jesus!!!

Jesus said.. "Listen to the Church"!!!!
stubs "Listen to the Church" was written in the "de-Formers" bibles as it is STILL written in your bible today!!
stubs You reject the CHURCH!! Thus you reject Jesus.. His WORDS and Jesus' BODY!!

You are NOT a believer!!!
stubs You are protestant, you believe teachings of men who PROTEST against Jesus and his Bride!

Jesus said.. "I am with you ALWAYS, even to the very end of the age"!
stubs "I am with you ALWAYS, even to the very end of the age" was written in the "de-Formers" bibles as it is STILL written in your bible today!!
stubs You reject the CHURCH!!
stubs Thus you reject Jesus.. His WORDS and Jesus' BODY!!

You reject, the ONLY CHURCH Jesus is ALWAYS WITH!!!

Protestants.. say Jesus lied.. That "Jesus is NOT ALWAYS WITH HIS CHURCH, to the very end of the age"! Protestant are NOT believers!! The Protestant (you) MUST reject the words of Jesus to have your PROTEST!!

The Protestant teaches; "Satan somehow OVERPOWERED Jesus, that Satan TOOK Jesus' body from Jesus!"
They have to teach this or they would have to be CATHOLIC!!

LOGIC: Jesus is ALWAYS with his Holy Catholic Church to the very end of the age" because he STARTED with his Holy Catholic Church!!

There were NO protestants (thats you) for sixteen hundred years SOoo..
stubs So if you what to find the "Church Jesus is ALWAYS with, to the very end of the age" you CAN'T look to any of the thousands and thousands of man made protestant churches!!

stubs There were NONE.. ZERO Protestant churches when Jesus said.. "I am with you ALWAYS, even to the very end of the age"!!!

You are Protestant you MUST Reject the Scriptures!
You MUST reject LOGIC!!
You MUST reject The Early Church Father.. CHRISTIANS!!

stubs People who reject "logic, the early Church Father, CHRISTIANS and the SCRIPTURES are NOT BELIEVERS!!!
stubs You are protestant, you have placed the salvation of your soul in man made teachings.. In Men who reject the Scriptures, Logic and the Early Church Father!

Come out of the lie of protestantism!!

Dogknox
stubs
Posts: 1,887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2012 3:12:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/5/2012 2:59:19 PM, Dogknox wrote:

I reply:
1) Jesus' work was NOT FINISHED on the cross!! You believe PROTESTANTS!! TEACHING what is not scriptural!

"When Jesus had received the sour wine, he said, "It is finished," and he bowed his head and gave up his spirit." John 19:30

All that was needed for salvation was NOT complete.

What about that verse that says it was?

The CHURCH had to TEACH Jesus for salvation of the world!!
THERE WERE NO SCRIPTURES!!!!!!
THERE WAS NO BIBLES FOR 400 MORE YEARS!!!!


We have the four gospels, all written before 90Ad (and thats the more liberal dating) We also have pauls writings before that and reason to believe the creed in first Corinthians was used in the church about 5yrs after Jesus death.

NOTE: You are NOT a believer if you reject the words of Jesus!!!


I don't think you decide who is a believer. That's kind of a God thing.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2012 4:27:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
DogKnox:

Have you figured out yet that I say now - I said then - and I've always said - that immersion in water is necessary to salvation. Please acknowledge that fact because you sound like a raving lunatic telling me over and over and over that "faith alone does not save" and CAPPING and BOLDING it, at that.

What's wrong with you. I say baptism - water baptism - is necessary to salvation. You yap and rant and rave about "faith alone" - and address your rants at me - when I never once said it.

It just seems to me that you wish I'd said it, so you just kinda pretend that I did. I didn't.

By the way, since you defined sin as "not doing what God said", do tell us all what sin a 5-minute-old baby has committed. No rants. No raves. No rhetoric. Just name it. Or just name one it might have committed. "Sin is the trangression of the law", period. "The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father ...." , etc. etc. etc.

You were also supposed to tell us what infant was ever baptized in the NT. You didn't. I told you I could care less about a "household" baptism in which you ASSUME the presence of children, then ASSUME the presence of very young children. That's all just your assumption. Looks like you have more ammunition than that, so show us whose infant is was. Do you know it's name, by any chance? The mom's name? The dad's name? Who baptized it? When was this done? Where was it done? Anything? (echoes back) ... Anything?

Two little questions ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ . He won't pay a lick of attention to either one. Watch.

Point made. He didnt answer either one.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2012 4:55:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
stubs Thank you for your post..
I reply..
John 19:30 When Jesus had received the sour wine, he said, "It is finished," and he bowed his head and gave up his spirit."

John 19:30 does NOT... Not say Jesus' WORK was finished!!
You can't read the word WORK in any bible translation with this verse John 19:30!

Jesus does NOT say "SALVATION is finished" John 19:30!!
To be saved you still must be a believer!
To be saved you still must be "ADDED" to God' Family!
To be saved you still must eat the food from heaven!
47 Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life.
48 I am the bread of life.

stubs You still must be a BELIEVER!!
Christians believe the words of Jesus, All the Early Church Father's ATE the flesh of Jesus in the form of bread!

&

51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world."

&

53 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

stubs Believers believe the words of Jesus!
The Early Church Father's believed!
Even Martin Luther believed!
You do NOT believe the same as the Early Church Fathers!
stubs The Early Church Father's are CHRISTIANS!!
Christians believe the words of Jesus>>THEY ARE BELIEVERS!!
&

You still MUST DO GOOD!!
28 "Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice
29 and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live...

Doing Good is NOT working!!
Doing GOOD is; GIVING OF SELF!!
GIVING is not working!
GIVING is NOT expecting reward or wage!!!

You still MUST DO RIGHT!!
You still must be RIGHTEOUS!!
1 John 3:7
Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous.

24 You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do!!!

stubs The RIGHTEOUS GO TO HEAVEN!!
Considered righteous by what they do!!!

The man in protest can't enter heaven all they have is FAITH.. They can't love or have HOPE!!
Hope-less and God-less is the protestant!

Christians have all three.. Faith hope and LOVE!
stubs God is LOVE!! Love is God!!
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2012 5:59:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
DogKnox:

Have you figured out yet that I say now - I said then - and I've always said - that immersion in water is necessary to salvation. Please acknowledge that fact because you sound like a raving lunatic telling me over and over and over that "faith alone does not save" and CAPPING and BOLDING it, at that.

What's wrong with you. I say baptism - water baptism - is necessary to salvation. You yap and rant and rave about "faith alone" - and address your rants at me - when I never once said it.

It just seems to me that you wish I'd said it, so you just kinda pretend that I did. I didn't.

By the way, since you defined sin as "not doing what God said", do tell us all what sin a 5-minute-old baby has committed. No rants. No raves. No rhetoric. Just name it. Or just name one it might have committed. "Sin is the trangression of the law", period. "The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father ...." , etc. etc. etc.

You were also supposed to tell us what infant was ever baptized in the NT. You didn't. I told you I could care less about a "household" baptism in which you ASSUME the presence of children, then ASSUME the presence of very young children. That's all just your assumption. Looks like you'd have more ammunition than that, so show us whose infant is was. Do you know it's name, by any chance? The mom's name? The dad's name? Who baptized it? When was this done? Where was it done? How it was done? Anything? (echoes back) ... Anything?

Two little questions ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ . He won't pay a lick of attention to either one. Watch.

Point made. He didnt answer either one.

Point made for the third time.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
stubs
Posts: 1,887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2012 6:00:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I dislike how you point out 1 or 2 verses that seem to back up your position instead of looking at the scriptures in the entirety of what they say. I'm at work now and just on my phone, but when I get back home from work (2am est time) I'll address it directly.
KeytarHero
Posts: 612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2012 11:38:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/2/2012 11:21:12 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
I'm surprised more Christians haven't intellectually eviscerated your OP.

I'm choosing not to feed the troll. It's obvious he doesn't listen to reason.
SeanMichael
Posts: 355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 5:34:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Of course Protestants love their children. All Christians love their children as do all Muslims, Jews or people of any other faith. The title for this thread was confrontational. As a Catholic and as a Christian I see my duty to try and have people understand and come to know and love the Catholic faith. I think, no, I know the best way to do this is not to be confrontational, this does not mean not to argue your point, but it means to try and help people understand why you believe the things you do. I can appreciate sometimes it is hard not to get annoyed and provoked by others who question and mock what you believe. However the best way to help people understand your point of view is to try and answer questions honestly and openly and not to get into a slanging match.
Many Protestants also believe and accept infant baptism, to place them all in the category that they don't is wrong and misleading.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 11:55:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/6/2012 5:34:02 AM, SeanMichael wrote:
Of course Protestants love their children. All Christians love their children as do all Muslims, Jews or people of any other faith. The title for this thread was confrontational. As a Catholic and as a Christian I see my duty to try and have people understand and come to know and love the Catholic faith. I think, no, I know the best way to do this is not to be confrontational, this does not mean not to argue your point, but it means to try and help people understand why you believe the things you do. I can appreciate sometimes it is hard not to get annoyed and provoked by others who question and mock what you believe. However the best way to help people understand your point of view is to try and answer questions honestly and openly and not to get into a slanging match.
Many Protestants also believe and accept infant baptism, to place them all in the category that they don't is wrong and misleading.

SeanMichael Thank you for your post!!
I agree CONFRONTATION is not the way!!
But not always!!!

The protestant reject Baptism saves!!
Scriptures say it saves!
Protestants say "Infants are not to be Baptized!"
They quote NO scriptures they can't produce scriptures that say DO NOT Baptize babies"!
They say: "ALL must take Jesus as savior"! But somehow their BABIES do NOT have to take Jesus as SAVIOR!!???

The matter cannot be ignored "It is too important an issue to pas it by!!

If I am right; NO protestant baby enters heaven (throne room) they are NOT Baptized as scriptures say and they can't "Take Jesus in Alter call"!

They can't produce scriptures that say; "Babies are born without sin" NOT needing a savior!
They can't produce scriptures that say "Jesus did NOT come to save Babies!"

Luke 18:15
People were also bringing babies to Jesus for him to place his hands on them. When the disciples saw this, they rebuked them.
16 But Jesus called the children to him and said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.

Some times a confrontation OPENS EYES to the truth!!
The Protestant follows as sheep right to Satan!!

Dogknox