Total Posts:122|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Mary-Mother of God!

Dogknox
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 11:11:08 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Catholic' are the ONLY peoples with traceable roots back to Mary!!
All other peoples/CHURCHES are NOT in Mary' family!

Mary's PROPHESY tells CHRISTIANS> we are God' Children!
Catholic's believe the scriptures!!
Luke 1:46
And Mary said: "My soul glorifies the Lord
47 and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
48 for he has been mindful of the humble state of his servant.
From now on all generations will call me blessed,
49 for the Mighty One has done great things for me—
holy is his name.
50 His mercy extends to those who fear him,
from generation to generation.

The From now on (verse 48) tells us: "Mary's GENERATIONS STARTED" as She spoke "From Now On"!

From GENERATION TO GENERATION only the Catholic peoples have honored Mary as BLESSED!
All generations of Catholic's have ALWAYS HONORED Mary>>OUR MOTHER!
CHRISTIANS> Have ALWAYS Honored the mother of God; Mary!

Catholic' are in Mary's ANCESTRY!
Catholic's are in Mary's GENERATIONS!
Mary is MY MOTHER>> I am a CATHOLIC, I have roots back to Peter the first Shepherd!!!!!!
I have roots Back to Mary and her PROPHESY!!

Mary is MY Mother, thus Jesus is MY BROTHER!
Mary is My Mother, Jesus is MY Brother so; God is MY FATHER!

No Protestant can trace their roots back to this PROPHESY!
No Protestant can trace their roots back to Mary and the: "FROM NOW ON"!!
No Protestant can trace their roots back to Mary and the start of Mary' traceable Genealogy!!
Mary is NOT; Mary CANNOT be Mother to any protestant!!
Mary is NOT Mother to protestants; Jesus cannot be BROTHER!!!

Jesus CANNOT be Brother, so God is NOT God CANNOT Be the father to any protestants! It is just this simple!!

Protestant do NOT believe the scriptures!
The Protestant MUST reject this Scriptural PROPHESY as a lie from God!

Rejecting the ONLY Church Jesus formed IS Rejecting Jesus!!

Dogknox
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 11:15:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Speaking of Mary, any other chicks try the ol' "I was pregnated by God!" schtick to explain their adultery? How did it go for you?
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 12:27:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
These threads are starting to get a little tiresome, Dogknox.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 12:31:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Your formatting is beautiful.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 12:36:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 11:15:33 AM, drafterman wrote:
Speaking of Mary, any other chicks try the ol' "I was pregnated by God!" schtick to explain their adultery? How did it go for you?

They called me a slut.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 12:40:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 12:36:47 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 7/3/2012 11:15:33 AM, drafterman wrote:
Speaking of Mary, any other chicks try the ol' "I was pregnated by God!" schtick to explain their adultery? How did it go for you?

They called me a slut.

"They?" Jesus Christ, how many times did you try this tactic?
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 12:42:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 12:40:16 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/3/2012 12:36:47 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 7/3/2012 11:15:33 AM, drafterman wrote:
Speaking of Mary, any other chicks try the ol' "I was pregnated by God!" schtick to explain their adultery? How did it go for you?

They called me a slut.

"They?" Jesus Christ, how many times did you try this tactic?

Don't call me Jesus Christ. Thems fightin' words.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
tBoonePickens
Posts: 3,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 12:45:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 12:36:47 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 7/3/2012 11:15:33 AM, drafterman wrote:
Speaking of Mary, any other chicks try the ol' "I was pregnated by God!" schtick to explain their adultery? How did it go for you?

They called me a slut.

What's wrong with being a slut? Sluts are people too, you know.
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 12:50:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 12:45:42 PM, tBoonePickens wrote:
At 7/3/2012 12:36:47 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 7/3/2012 11:15:33 AM, drafterman wrote:
Speaking of Mary, any other chicks try the ol' "I was pregnated by God!" schtick to explain their adultery? How did it go for you?

They called me a slut.

What's wrong with being a slut? Sluts are people too, you know.

Nothing. But that is what they called me.

At 4/7/2012 3:51:09 PM, Oryus wrote:
I'm a slut.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 1:05:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 11:11:08 AM, Dogknox wrote:

Catholic' are in Mary's ANCESTRY!
Catholic's are in Mary's GENERATIONS!
Mary is MY MOTHER>> I am a CATHOLIC, I have roots back to Peter the first Shepherd!!!!!!
I have roots Back to Mary and her PROPHESY!!

Mary is MY Mother, thus Jesus is MY BROTHER!
Mary is My Mother, Jesus is MY Brother so; God is MY FATHER!

Are you saying that Jesus reproduced with some woman on Earth? Or that Mary's other son reproduced? How would you be able to trace your genealogy back to Mary? Do you have evidence of this, or are you just using bizarre rhetoric?

Why do you think something beyond faith in the trinity is required for salvation?

Why do you have to be a part of the most distorted branch of Christianity to go to Heaven?
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 1:52:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 1:05:07 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 7/3/2012 11:11:08 AM, Dogknox wrote:

Catholic' are in Mary's ANCESTRY!
Catholic's are in Mary's GENERATIONS!
Mary is MY MOTHER>> I am a CATHOLIC, I have roots back to Peter the first Shepherd!!!!!!
I have roots Back to Mary and her PROPHESY!!

Mary is MY Mother, thus Jesus is MY BROTHER!
Mary is My Mother, Jesus is MY Brother so; God is MY FATHER!

Are you saying that Jesus reproduced with some woman on Earth? Or that Mary's other son reproduced? How would you be able to trace your genealogy back to Mary? Do you have evidence of this, or are you just using bizarre rhetoric?
Why do you think something beyond faith in the trinity is required for salvation?
Why do you have to be a part of the most distorted branch of Christianity to go to Heaven?

Wallstreetatheist Fact is there was NO Protestants or protestant churches for the first SIXTEEN Hundred years!
Protestants>> IN PROTEST against Jesus and his ONLY Holy Catholic Church headed by Peter and Peters successors!

Wallstreetatheist FACT IS: You are protestant>>You are NOT Catholic<< so IF you were to look for the ONLY CHurch Jesus formed you would NEVER< EVER look to any man made protestant churches!

Wallstreetatheist SO Right off don't look for the Children (Grand Children) of Mary in any protestant churches!!!

NO Protestant can trace their roots back to Mary as the CATHOLIC can!!

Wallstreetatheist Catholic's CAN trace their roots back to Mary!!
We have a GENEALOGY of Popes and Bishops that kept record! 265 Popes from today back in time TWO THOUSAND Years to Peter!!

You asked: Are you saying that Jesus reproduced with some woman on Earth?
I reply: I am IN Mary's family!!
I am IN Mary's family because I was adopted by God my FATHER!
I am IN Mary's family because I CAN trace my roots back to the beginning.. PROVING beyond all Doubt Mary is MY MOTHER..(Grand Mother, but still MOTHER)!!

The Apostles were CATHOLICS!!
John the Apostle honored Mary his MOTHER!
John called Mary; "MOTHER"!
Mary addressed John as; "SON"!!
John 19:26
When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to her, "Woman, here is your son,"
27 and to the disciple, "Here is your mother." From that time on, this disciple took her into his home.

Wallstreetatheist God is MY FATHER!! Proven because I can trace my roots back to Mary!
Jesus is MY BROTHER!! Proven because I can trace my roots back to Mary!

Wallstreetatheist God is NOT YOUR FATHER!! Proven because YOU CANNOT trace YOUR roots back to Mary!
WallstreetatheistJesus is NOT YOUR BROTHER!! Proven because YOU CANNOT trace your roots back to Mary!
It is JUST THIS SIMPLE!!
stubs
Posts: 1,887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 2:00:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 1:52:48 PM, Dogknox wrote:

Protestants>> IN PROTEST against Jesus and his ONLY Holy Catholic Church headed by Peter and Peters successors!


Protestants protested the catholic church because they were not following what scripture taught.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 2:15:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 1:52:48 PM, Dogknox wrote:

Wallstreetatheist Fact is there was NO Protestants or protestant churches for the first SIXTEEN Hundred years!
Protestants>> IN PROTEST against Jesus and his ONLY Holy Catholic Church headed by Peter and Peters successors!

Protestants were protesting against the Catholic Church because the Church was advocating things that were not biblical. Did you miss that day in history class? If that Catholic Church told you to worship the Pope and that homosexuality was okay and that salvation can be achieved by being a good person, would you believe it? You give the awful impression of someone who would rather follow a flawed church, than follow the Bible, which is God's word.

Wallstreetatheist FACT IS: You are protestant>>You are NOT Catholic<< so IF you were to look for the ONLY CHurch Jesus formed you would NEVER< EVER look to any man made protestant churches!

I am not Protestant. Protestantism is a branch of Christianity. I am not a Christian and I am not religious. Don't assume I'm gullible. I am a naturalist atheist based on evidence and rational argument.

NO Protestant can trace their roots back to Mary as the CATHOLIC can!!

That has nothing to do with salvation and it is not genealogy. You are just claiming she's your mother, and that's when your analysis stops.

Furthermore, worship of Mary is idolatry according to the bible.
http://carm.org...

Wallstreetatheist Catholic's CAN trace their roots back to Mary!!
We have a GENEALOGY of Popes and Bishops that kept record! 265 Popes from today back in time TWO THOUSAND Years to Peter!!

You asked: Are you saying that Jesus reproduced with some woman on Earth?
I reply: I am IN Mary's family!!
I am IN Mary's family because I was adopted by God my FATHER!
I am IN Mary's family because I CAN trace my roots back to the beginning.. PROVING beyond all Doubt Mary is MY MOTHER..(Grand Mother, but still MOTHER)!!

I could be adopted by another family, but that does not make that family genetically related to me or closely genealogically connected.

The Apostles were CATHOLICS!!
John the Apostle honored Mary his MOTHER!
John called Mary; "MOTHER"!
Mary addressed John as; "SON"!!

Calling someone mother or brother does not mean that you share their inherited genetic code. I could call you "father," but I will not become genetically related to you because I have said that.

Wallstreetatheist God is MY FATHER!! Proven because I can trace my roots back to Mary!
Jesus is MY BROTHER!! Proven because I can trace my roots back to Mary!

That's begging the question fallacy leading to an irrelevant conclusion fallacy. You're assuming because you claim God is your heavenly father that he is your Earthly relative as well. Unless Jesus or his brothers had children, you are not genealogically related to him.

I could do the same thing:

Buddha is my FATHER therefore I CAN TRACK my GENEALOGY back to Buddha! Buddha is related to me, see! Because he is my FATHER! YAy~

That is how incompetent your claim is.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 2:18:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 12:31:06 PM, phantom wrote:
Your formatting is beautiful.
phantom Who are you addressing???

Note the replies to this thread!!!
No scriptures.
No Early Church Father's.
No logical statement to the contrary of the thread!!

All we read is INSULT and or Accusation..That is all the man in protest has left!

Scriptures, the Early Church Father's and LOGIC MUST be rejected to protest against Jesus and his Holy Bride!

Acts 20:30
Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them.

phantom Do you see it??? SCRIPTURE PROPHESY!!
from your own number men will arise

The man in PROTEST came FROM the Catholic Church!
The Catholic Church DID NOT come out of Protestantism!!

Martin Luther WAS CATHOLIC!!
Luther PROTESTED and Came OUT of the Catholic Church!!
The Catholic Church did NOT come out of Lutheranism or Anglicism or Presbyterianism or Calvinism.. NO.. ALL of the above have roots back to Catholicism back to Luther and his UNSCRIPTURAL teaching of "Scriptures & Faith ALONE"!
phantom From your own number men will arise

The PROPHESY'S can only work in one direction PROVING beyond all doubt it is the Protestant and his linage that trace their roots back to "Distorter's of the truth in order to draw away disciples after them"!!

phantom MORE..
More scripture PROPHESY.. Mary' PROPHESY is not the only one!!
Martin Luther WAS >>AMONG CATHOLICS!
2 Peter 2:1
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them —bringing swift destruction on themselves.
2 Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.

phantom DO YOU SEE IT??
Verse #1 (above) Martin Luther is a FALSE TEACHER!
The PROPHESY cannot work in the reverse!!!
verse #2 The Holy Catholic CHURCH >>MUST BE<< "The Way Of TRUTH!!"
Protestants reject the scriptures!
They reject Mary's PROPHESY and these two (above) among many others!!

phantom Protestants: The man in PROTEST is forced to reject the scriptures or he is without a protest, he would have to be CATHOLIC!!

Catholic's are CHRISTIANS!!
phantom Christians believe the scriptures, they do NOT reject them as lies from God' mouth!!

Dogknox
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 2:27:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
When Mary was being raped... sorry... fvcked by God. Did she have an orgasm? Is God a considerate rapist... sorry... lover?
Dogknox
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 2:33:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 2:00:02 PM, stubs wrote:
At 7/3/2012 1:52:48 PM, Dogknox wrote:

Protestants>> IN PROTEST against Jesus and his ONLY Holy Catholic Church headed by Peter and Peters successors!


Protestants protested the catholic church because they were not following what scripture taught.
stubs You are a funny man!!
Scriptures: "LISTEN TO THE CHURCH"!
Scriptures: "The CHURCH is Holy and without BLAME"!
Scriptures: "The CHURCH is the Pillar and the foundation of truth!"
Scriptures: "I give you all of God's authority to TEACH all Nations"!
Scriptures: Jesus is ALWAYS WITH his Church, to the very end of the age"!
Scriptures: "Jesus LOVES his Church he died for his CHURCH"!
Scriptures: "The CHURCH is the Body of Jesus!"
Scriptures: "The gates of Hell will NOT prevail against the CHURCH"!

stubs what scripture (above) do you NOT agree with??? ha-ha!

stubs Do you blame the CHURCH!?
Did the Church stop being Holy!?
Did Jesus leave his CHURCH!?
Did the CHURCH stop being the Body of Jesus!?
Did Satan overpower Jesus, did Satan TAKE Jesus' body from Jesus!?
Did the Holy Spirit guide Jesus' bride into error!?
Did the CHURCH lose against the Gates of hell?!

Did the Church TEACH "SCRIPTURES are all man needs"?!
Did the Church TEACH "Faith is all man needs"?
PLEASE..
Please post the scriptures that Catholics reject!

stubs Show me; "Faith & Scriptures are all man needs" from the scriptures! Your own words condemn you: It is the Protestant that rejected the scriptures!!

stubs Fact is "Martin Luther your founding De-FORMER rejected the scriptures.. He reject all the scriptures above and others!!

Fact is: Luther was removed because he rejected Jesus!
All who reject the scriptures reject Jesus>> He wrote them!!

Dogknox
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 2:38:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 2:27:00 PM, drafterman wrote:
When Mary was being raped... sorry... fvcked by God. Did she have an orgasm? Is God a considerate rapist... sorry... lover?

Yes, she had deep and lengthy orgasmic contractions which fluttered God's supersperm up her vaginal canal. The female orgasm picks the best sperm, which is its biological function. And obviously, if you get pregnant with Jesus, you've had a healthy, virile sperm cell join with the egg.

God left her money for a cab.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 2:50:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dogknox, everyone will think you are a coward/troll on this site until you put your ideas to the test in an actual debate.

Challenge one of these people to a debate that Protestantism is against Jesus, or that Martin Luther was a fake teacher:

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Until you debate a good debater on this site about your ideas, you'll be thought of as a forum troll.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 2:56:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 2:15:58 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 7/3/2012 1:52:48 PM, Dogknox wrote:

Wallstreetatheist Fact is there was NO Protestants or protestant churches for the first SIXTEEN Hundred years!
Protestants>> IN PROTEST against Jesus and his ONLY Holy Catholic Church headed by Peter and Peters successors!

Protestants were protesting against the Catholic Church because the Church was advocating things that were not biblical. Did you miss that day in history class? If that Catholic Church told you to worship the Pope and that homosexuality was okay and that salvation can be achieved by being a good person, would you believe it? You give the awful impression of someone who would rather follow a flawed church, than follow the Bible, which is God's word.

Wallstreetatheist FACT IS: You are protestant>>You are NOT Catholic<< so IF you were to look for the ONLY CHurch Jesus formed you would NEVER< EVER look to any man made protestant churches!

I am not Protestant. Protestantism is a branch of Christianity. I am not a Christian and I am not religious. Don't assume I'm gullible. I am a naturalist atheist based on evidence and rational argument.

NO Protestant can trace their roots back to Mary as the CATHOLIC can!!

That has nothing to do with salvation and it is not genealogy. You are just claiming she's your mother, and that's when your analysis stops.

Furthermore, worship of Mary is idolatry according to the bible.
http://carm.org...

Wallstreetatheist Catholic's CAN trace their roots back to Mary!!
We have a GENEALOGY of Popes and Bishops that kept record! 265 Popes from today back in time TWO THOUSAND Years to Peter!!

You asked: Are you saying that Jesus reproduced with some woman on Earth?
I reply: I am IN Mary's family!!
I am IN Mary's family because I was adopted by God my FATHER!
I am IN Mary's family because I CAN trace my roots back to the beginning.. PROVING beyond all Doubt Mary is MY MOTHER..(Grand Mother, but still MOTHER)!!

I could be adopted by another family, but that does not make that family genetically related to me or closely genealogically connected.

The Apostles were CATHOLICS!!
John the Apostle honored Mary his MOTHER!
John called Mary; "MOTHER"!
Mary addressed John as; "SON"!!

Calling someone mother or brother does not mean that you share their inherited genetic code. I could call you "father," but I will not become genetically related to you because I have said that.


Wallstreetatheist God is MY FATHER!! Proven because I can trace my roots back to Mary!
Jesus is MY BROTHER!! Proven because I can trace my roots back to Mary!

That's begging the question fallacy leading to an irrelevant conclusion fallacy. You're assuming because you claim God is your heavenly father that he is your Earthly relative as well. Unless Jesus or his brothers had children, you are not genealogically related to him.

I could do the same thing:

Buddha is my FATHER therefore I CAN TRACK my GENEALOGY back to Buddha! Buddha is related to me, see! Because he is my FATHER! YAy~

That is how incompetent your claim is.
Wallstreetatheist Thank you for your post!!
Your words.. I am not Protestant. Protestantism is a branch of Christianity. I am not a Christian and I am not religious. Don't assume I'm gullible. I am a naturalist atheist based on evidence and rational argument.
I REPLY: You are NOT CATHOLIC!!!
You have faith in your atheism!
You believe atheism!! You do NOT have faith IN Jesus, because you do NOT trace your roots back through the Catholic Church! Otherwise you would be CHRISTIAN!!
If you are NOT Christians you are IN PROTEST against them.. You are Protestant!

You said.. Protestants were protesting against the Catholic Church because the Church was advocating things that were not biblical.
I reply: So says you!!
They were PROTESTING because they rejected the scriptures!!
Scriptures say: "The bread is the flesh of Jesus!"
They say: "The scriptures lie.. It is only metaphor!"
ALL.. All the Early Church Father's, all the CHRISTIANS in the only Church Jesus formed say; "The Bread is the flesh of Jesus!"
So back to you.. WHO is it the rejected the scriptures?? Ha-ha!!

You said.. I could be adopted by another family, but that does not make that family genetically related to me or closely genealogically connected.
Right you are... Adopted then you would be ADDED INTO the generations of the family!
Adopted, Then you would be ADDED to the Family and you would have roots back in the ancestry of the family!

You would not have the same DNA!
God has only one son.. JUST ONE!!
All added to Jesus body are Adopted Children of God and His BRIDE!
All the adopted Children of The BRIDE and God call; "Jesus BROTHER!!!"
ALL Have roots Back to Mary the MOTHER of the BRIDE!

You said.. Buddha is my FATHER therefore I CAN TRACK my GENEALOGY back to Buddha! Buddha is related to me, see! Because he is my FATHER! YAy~
That is how incompetent your claim is.

I reply: NOoooo No CLAIM just scriptures!!!
Wallstreetatheist It is PROPHESY!!!!!
It is scriptures!!!!

It is a Prophesy found in the scriptures!!
Wallstreetatheist The PROPHESY PROVES you are NOT God' Child because you do NOT have any roots back to the PROPHESY!!

Wallstreetatheist It is Just this simple!!
Christians do NOT worship Mary!
Christians Honor Mary as BLESSED!!!
Christians have ALWAYS Honored Mary as Blessed.. PROVING the Protestant cannot be Christian or Children of God & Mary!! Not Brothers or Sisters of Jesus! They cannot trace their generations back to the PROPHESY!!
GenesisCreation
Posts: 496
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 3:26:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dogknox,

Would you care to debate this topic with me?
Um....You've got a log in your eye.
"I would be suspicious of an argument without any concessions." - John Dickson
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 3:34:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 2:18:38 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 7/3/2012 12:31:06 PM, phantom wrote:
Your formatting is beautiful.
phantom Who are you addressing???

Note the replies to this thread!!!
No scriptures.
No Early Church Father's.
No logical statement to the contrary of the thread!!

All we read is INSULT and or Accusation..That is all the man in protest has left!

Scriptures, the Early Church Father's and LOGIC MUST be rejected to protest against Jesus and his Holy Bride!

Acts 20:30
Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them.

phantom Do you see it??? SCRIPTURE PROPHESY!!
from your own number men will arise

The man in PROTEST came FROM the Catholic Church!
The Catholic Church DID NOT come out of Protestantism!!

Martin Luther WAS CATHOLIC!!
Luther PROTESTED and Came OUT of the Catholic Church!!
The Catholic Church did NOT come out of Lutheranism or Anglicism or Presbyterianism or Calvinism.. NO.. ALL of the above have roots back to Catholicism back to Luther and his UNSCRIPTURAL teaching of "Scriptures & Faith ALONE"!
phantom From your own number men will arise

The PROPHESY'S can only work in one direction PROVING beyond all doubt it is the Protestant and his linage that trace their roots back to "Distorter's of the truth in order to draw away disciples after them"!!

phantom MORE..
More scripture PROPHESY.. Mary' PROPHESY is not the only one!!
Martin Luther WAS >>AMONG CATHOLICS!
2 Peter 2:1
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them —bringing swift destruction on themselves.
2 Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.

phantom DO YOU SEE IT??
Verse #1 (above) Martin Luther is a FALSE TEACHER!
The PROPHESY cannot work in the reverse!!!
verse #2 The Holy Catholic CHURCH >>MUST BE<< "The Way Of TRUTH!!"
Protestants reject the scriptures!
They reject Mary's PROPHESY and these two (above) among many others!!

phantom Protestants: The man in PROTEST is forced to reject the scriptures or he is without a protest, he would have to be CATHOLIC!!

Catholic's are CHRISTIANS!!
phantom Christians believe the scriptures, they do NOT reject them as lies from God' mouth!!

Dogknox

Cool story bro. What makes you think I give a sh!t?
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
GenesisCreation
Posts: 496
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 3:39:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 2:27:00 PM, drafterman wrote:
When Mary was being raped... sorry... fvcked by God. Did she have an orgasm? Is God a considerate rapist... sorry... lover?

Dafterman,
....(sigh)...nevermind.
Um....You've got a log in your eye.
"I would be suspicious of an argument without any concessions." - John Dickson
Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 3:41:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 3:39:25 PM, GenesisCreation wrote:
At 7/3/2012 2:27:00 PM, drafterman wrote:
When Mary was being raped... sorry... fvcked by God. Did she have an orgasm? Is God a considerate rapist... sorry... lover?

Dafterman,
....(sigh)...nevermind.

LOL!!!
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
Dogknox
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 3:45:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 3:26:49 PM, GenesisCreation wrote:
Dogknox,

Would you care to debate this topic with me?
GenesisCreation Good to meet you....
1) I have never done any debates!
2) WHO.. Who are you???
3) Are you Christian or do you make fun of the truth!!?
Do you KNOW scriptures!?
Do I have to explain Chapter and verse!!?
4) All debates can be sidetracked; running after rabbits!
5) What for/Why should I????
What does a debate do????

TOPIC!!!!???
Your question: Would you care to debate this topic with me?
Mary is the Mother of God!
Mary is the MOTHER of the Catholic Church!
Mary is the ARC!!
Mary is the Queen Of Heaven!
Mary is the MOTHER of the KING, all Mothers of KINGS are honored as; "Queen Mother"!!
Jesus Honors Mary.. "Honor your Father & MOTHER"!
Catholic's Honor Mary.. Protestants do NOT!
Catholic's have roots Back to Mary.. None others do!
Mary ASSUMED into heaven!
Jesus LOVES Mary as NO OTHER!
etc
etc
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 3:49:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 3:26:49 PM, GenesisCreation wrote:
Dogknox,

Would you care to debate this topic with me?

http://imgur.com...
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 3:53:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dogknox, are you for real or are you just a pointless troll trying to give Catholicism a bad name? BTW, I'd love to debate you as well though on a different topic than just protestantism/catholicism as I am an atheist.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
Dogknox
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 3:57:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
phantom Your words.. Cool story bro. What makes you think I give a sh!t?
I reply: I think you do or you would not be here!!! Duh!!

phantom I think you are searching for truth and for God!
All men search for God.. Knowing it or not, they search!

phantom "God is LOVE!!!" Most people search in all the wrong places!!

A little suggestion ... Don't darken a protestant door; If you do NOT want chaos and confusion in your search!!!
Over Thirty Five Thousand protestant denomination ALL..
All claim to have the ONLY Truth but not even one teaches the same!

One claims "Man CANNOT lose salvation"! AND..
And another claims "Man CAN lose salvation"!
Both are in the so called protesters fellowship!
One of these two protestant churches MUST be WRONG!!
One must have the hand of Satan in it's formation!!
LOGIC ALONE tells you, I am right!

Dogknox
GenesisCreation
Posts: 496
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 4:02:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 3:45:22 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 7/3/2012 3:26:49 PM, GenesisCreation wrote:
Dogknox,

Would you care to debate this topic with me?
GenesisCreation Good to meet you....
1) I have never done any debates!
That's ok. I'm not worried about format. I care about content.
2) WHO.. Who are you???
I am a reformed Baptist with Lutheran roots.
3) Are you Christian or do you make fun of the truth!!?
Absolutely not. C.S. Lewis called it the "Weight of Glory" with good reason.
Do you KNOW scriptures!?
I am a Christian studies major. I do.
Do I have to explain Chapter and verse!!?
No.
4) All debates can be sidetracked; running after rabbits!
Then pick a topic and make your own rules. If I break them, you win by default.
5) What for/Why should I????
To filter out the garbage comments. To focus on an opponent who may pack a punch. To defend your view. To follow the good advice of 1 Peter 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
What does a debate do????
It exchanges ideas under formatted guidelines, as the word suggests.

TOPIC!!!!???
Your question: Would you care to debate this topic with me?
Mary is the Mother of God!
Mary is the MOTHER of the Catholic Church!
Mary is the ARC!!
Mary is the Queen Of Heaven!
Mary is the MOTHER of the KING, all Mothers of KINGS are honored as; "Queen Mother"!!
Jesus Honors Mary.. "Honor your Father & MOTHER"!
Catholic's Honor Mary.. Protestants do NOT!
Catholic's have roots Back to Mary.. None others do!

Prodestants protest Jesus.<------This one, to start with. I have a feeling the rest will sort of....happen on their own.

Mary ASSUMED into heaven!
Jesus LOVES Mary as NO OTHER!
etc
etc
Um....You've got a log in your eye.
"I would be suspicious of an argument without any concessions." - John Dickson
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 4:02:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 2:56:31 PM, Dogknox wrote:


I REPLY: You are NOT CATHOLIC!!!

Yeah, I don't associate myself with organizations involved in genocide, pedophilia, the spreading of AIDS,

You have faith in your atheism!

False, I only believe what there is argument and evidence for. Faith goes beyond that, and I do not accept such claims that rely on faith.

You believe atheism!! You do NOT have faith IN Jesus, because you do NOT trace your roots back through the Catholic Church! Otherwise you would be CHRISTIAN!!

You don't have to be a descendant of Jesus to be a Christian, and you don't have to be Catholic to be Christian. There are 2 more branches of Christianity for that. Even if I could trace my lineage back through the Catholic Church, but I rejected the faith. I would not be a Christian.

If you are NOT Christians you are IN PROTEST against them.. You are Protestant!

You are increasingly idiotic. Don't call me a protestant. Protestants are Christians. Are you this stupid?

They were PROTESTING because they rejected the scriptures!!

It surprises people to hear that Martin Luther didn't really want to leave the Roman Catholic Church when he posted his Ninety-five Theses on the Wittenberg church door in 1517; he wanted to reform it. He was a devout Roman Catholic at the time, in full agreement with papal authority and even the veneration of Mary. It was a slow, painful process, filled with anguish and tears that eventually brought Luther to the realization that the Roman Church placed its authority and traditions above Scripture and would not change.

You said.. I could be adopted by another family, but that does not make that family genetically related to me or closely genealogically connected.
Right you are... Adopted then you would be ADDED INTO the generations of the family!
Adopted, Then you would be ADDED to the Family and you would have roots back in the ancestry of the family!

You are by far the most unintelligent member of this site I have spoken to. Your responses was so stupid that to dignify it with a response in return would be absurd.

Please debate these topics with Protestants who will surely destroy your claims.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.