Jump to topic:

Purgatory is scriptural!

Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2012 5:03:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
There is NO sin allowed into heaven!!! NONE> ZERO sin before a soul enters heaven!!!

Christians can sin and they do sin!!!
Christian Brothers and Sisters SIN! It is just this simple!!

If a Christian dies with a sin then the Christian MUST BE >SANCTIFIED< before they can enter heaven!! It is Just This Simple!!!!

SCRIPTURES:
1 John 5:16
If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that you should pray about that.

DO YOU SEE IT???????
You should pray and God will give them life.

A Christians DIES with a sin that does NOT KILL!
A Christians DIES with a sin that does NOT LEAD TO DEATH!!
Some sins do lead to death; But this CHRISTIAN dies with the other kind; NOT a sin that leads to death, the other kind a SIN that does NOT LEAD TO DEATH!!!!!

A Christians dies with a small sin, a sin that does NOT Kill the soul!
FACT: A Christian DIES with a SIN then he can't enter heaven!!

Any brother or sister that dies and has commited a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life.

To say.. "God will NOT let them enter heaven after you pray for them!!!" You MUST REJECT THE SCRIPTURES!!
Christians do NOT reject the scriptures!

To say; "Christians Can't be PURGED of sins after death" is to reject the scriptures!
To say; "Can't pray for a CHRISTIAN who has died" is to reject the scriptures!!

Christians who DIE with sins that do NOT lead to DEATH are ALIVE STILL!!!
Sin kills but NOT ALL SINS KILL!!
SCRIPTURES TELL CHRISTIANS: Some sins do not kill the soul!!

"God will remove the sin after you pray to God" they are SANCTIFIED AFTER DEATH!!!
You MUST admit they are PURGED of their sin after death!!

God said.. He will remove SIN if you pray for them!!!
If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life.

1 Corinthians 3:12
If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw,
13 their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person's work.
14 If what has been built survives, the builder will receive a reward.
15 If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved—even though only as one escaping through the flames.

Please explain verse #15 (above)!?
Only the idea of "SANCTIFICATION after death" makes any logical sense!!!

John 5:28
"Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice
29 and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.

What about those who have done GOOD (verse #29 above) but have a; "SIN THAT DOES NOT LEAD TO DEATH"!!!???
Will they be CONDEMNED?? NO!!
The sins that lead to death KILL the soul, these are the CONDEMNED!

SCRIPTURES TELL Christians: "People who reject the scriptures, have sins that CONDEMN them!!!"
John 12:48
There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.

Be careful..To reject "If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life." is to CONDEMN YOURSELF!!

Matthew 5:25
"Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still together on the way, or your adversary may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison.
26 Truly I tell you, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny.

Verse 26(above) tells Christians; "They will get out"! Not UNTIL the debt is paid!! When they have been Sanctified they will have paid the debt!

THINK: The Judge (Verse 25 above) is Jesus at the end times judgement!

Martin Luther was NOT saying; "Purgatory is not real"!
He was saying, in his complaint nailed to the door; "Indulgences for the dead, were being abused!"

CHRISTIANS have always believed in Sanctification after death!
The Soul is PURGED of sin before entry into heaven!!!
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2012 8:24:46 AM
The man who believes the teaching of "Faith ALONE" can't pray for the souls of their loved ones!!
OR...
Or faith will NOT BE "ALONE" to save them!!

1 John 5:16
If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that you should pray about that.

The man who believes the teaching of; "Faith ALONE" is forced to reject the scriptures!!

CHRISTIANS are people who believe the scriptures!
gr33k_fr33k5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2012 1:07:27 PM
If Christians must pay for their sins through purgatory what was the point of Jesus the Christ?
I am free, free indeed!

ignorance is bliss
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2012 1:57:56 PM
At 7/9/2012 1:07:27 PM, gr33k_fr33k5 wrote:
If Christians must pay for their sins through purgatory what was the point of Jesus the Christ?
gr33k_fr33k5 Hello .. I hope all is well..
I reply: Good Question..

Jesus died to destroy DEATH!
Jesus was sinless.. He died but he could not stay down.. He popped up, as a Cork from the bottom of a pool of water!

Sin brings death!

Jesus had a death but he was without sin!!! ALL.....
All who are "ADDED" to Jesus resurrected body rise also!! It is just this simple!!

gr33k_fr33k5 One death is allowed for each person!! Not two not ten deaths!!! HECK....
Heck you can't even kill a dog twice!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even the dog is allowed one death NO MORE Just one!

Jesus died he can't die a second time!!
gr33k_fr33k5 If you are "IN Jesus' Holy Body" then your death is done..
Jesus has been there and done that!! Sooooooo..

So your question should also be HOW...
How am I ADDED to the resurrect Body of Jesus????!
Good question!!!

Simple answer is; "Baptism ADDS you to Jesus' sinless body!"
LOOK.. The very first day of Pentecost.
Acts 2:38
Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

gr33k_fr33k5 Do you see it???
Repent and be baptized, for the forgiveness of your sins.

Peter is PREACHING a Message... On Pentecost!
Peter continues with his message..
Acts 2:40
With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, "Save yourselves from this corrupt generation."
41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

Do you see it??
3000 people were "ADDED "to Jesus Body by Baptism!
Three Thousand were ADDED to Jesus Body the first day of Pentecost!

3000 were saved because they were ADDED to the RESURRECTED Jesus!
1 Peter 3:21
and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God. It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

gr33k_fr33k5 Baptism ADDS you to Jesus body.. COMMUNION..
Communion KEEPS you in the Resurrected Jesus! Look...

John 6:53
Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.
55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.
56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

The protesters, the men of the "de-Formation" have long ago starved to death! They did not REMAIN IN JESUS!
They might have been baptized! But they long ago rejected Baptism as being only symbolic and they have rejected the Food from heaven as being symbolic!
gr33k_fr33k5 The manna Moses ate was NOT symbolic food, if it was Moses would have died!!! WHY..
Why should the TRUE MANNA come down from heaven be symbolic!??

gr33k_fr33k5 Jesus died to destroy death and restore LIFE!! It is up to each man to accept his gift of LIFE or not!
To accept the gift, it requires; Believing the words of Jesus.. His scriptures!
Do you believe in the scriptures!?
Do you believe IN Jesus!?
Or do you reject the scriptures as the "De-Formers"!?

ASK AWAY.. I will always have time for your good questions!

Dogknox