Total Posts:53|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Always With

Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2012 9:59:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
There is only one Church Jesus formed..
One, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic Church; None other!!
The ONLY Church with roots back to Peter (Apostolic) is the Catholic Church.. Peter is the first Shepherd!

Jesus IS ALWAYS with his ONE Church>His BRIDE!
Jesus did NOT leave his Church: Satan did NOT overpower Jesus; Satan did NOT take Jesus' body from Jesus!
Satan did NOT take Jesus' BRIDE from Jesus!

The Great Commission
20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

All churches that believe in the man made TEACHING of "Scriptures & Faith ALONE" must reject Scripture! All must reject: "And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

OR..
Or they have NO PROTEST!
They MUST believe; Jesus left his Church!
They MUST believe; Satan (somehow) overpowered Jesus!
They MUST believe; Jesus is NOT with the BRIDE he started with!!
They MUST believe; Jesus LIED when he said: "I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

There were NO churches that believed "Faith & Scriptures ALONE" for the first sixteen hundred years! "Faith & Scriptures ALONE" first appeared sixteen Hundred years after Jesus!

LOOKING...
Looking for the church Jesus is always WITH you can't look to any of these churches that believe; "Faith & Scriptures ALONE" there were NONE, not even one man made church when Jesus said.. "I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Jesus cannot be with any of these man made churches that trust their souls to the Teaching of; "Faith & Scriptures ALONE"!! Jesus did not start with any of these churches!

Christians believe the scriptures!
Dogknox
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2012 12:50:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Jesus loves his bride, he died for his bride; Jesus is Always With his Bride !!
Ephesians 5:25
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

Jesus Bride is Holy and BLAMELESS!
Ephesians 5:27
and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

Jesus is Always With his Bride !! HOW....
How many "De-formers" BLAME the Holy Catholic Church >>ALL MUST REJECT The Holy Catholic Church to be in the protest!!
MUST: Reject the Scriptures to be protestant!!

Radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

Jesus is ALWAYS WITH his bride!!
Run from the clutch of Satan, run from protestantism!!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 12:56:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Jesus is always with his BODY!!
ALWAYS WITH His ONE Church!

Jesus said: "I am WITH YOU ALWAYS; to the end of the age"!

When Jesus said: "I am WITH YOU ALWAYS; to the end of the age"; There were NO protestants or protestant churches!
PROVING...

Proving Jesus is NOT, Jesus cannot be with any of these thousands and thousands of man made protesting churches!

There were NO Baptists, Lutherans, Pentecostal, churches of Christ, LDS, Anglican, JW's, Calvinist, SDA, Presbyterians, Quakers, Utilitarian, or Puritan etc etc...
All of the above churches were started by men.. "Knox, White, Russel, Joseph Smith, King Henry, Martin Luther, Calvin etc, etc, etc thousands of men!!!

Jesus formed ONE Church!!
Christians believe the scriptures, ONLY the Holy Catholic Curch has roots back to Jesus'; "I am WITH YOU ALWAYS; to the end of the age"!

All other churches arrived at least "Sixteen Hundred Years AFTER Jesus said: "I am WITH YOU ALWAYS; to the end of the age"!

To be Baptists, Lutheran, Pentecostal, churches of Christ, LDS, Anglican, JW's, Calvinist, SDA, Presbyterian, Quaker, Utilitarian, or Puritan etc etc...you MUST reject; "I am WITH YOU ALWAYS; to the end of the age"!
MUST REJECT the scriptures as lies from the mouth of God!

Dogknox
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 2:18:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/11/2012 1:26:02 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
You should try and debate these things, rather than making these eye-hurting posts.
Hello SarcasticIndeed good to meet you....
I must assume you reject what I said!!
Note: I quoted scriptures!!

Debate...!! Nope: The opponent tosses out.. volumes of 'Cut and Paste' accusation from Anti-Catholic sources!
I have no problem with accusations, all are provable as lies but require hours of typing and posting of scriptures!

The Thread "There were no protestants for 1600 years" is a good example a few days ago Stubs does just this very thing.. 7000 words of Anti-Catholic Accusation!!
SarcasticIndeed I post scriptures!!
Studs ended up rejecting the scriptures, just to continue accusing the Catholic Church!!
Clearly it was his PRIDE and pride alone that kept him from admitting the errors of protestantism!
KNOWING as he did; He was in opposition to the scriptures I posted, he refused to change!

Pride is the sin of Satan, His children are the same!

For me to post the scriptures that can't be refuted FIRST makes things a whole lot simpler!

Dogknox
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 2:26:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Fool: There is no Church in BIBLE. It is all make belief.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
stubs
Posts: 1,887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 2:28:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/11/2012 2:18:00 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Hello SarcasticIndeed good to meet you....
I must assume you reject what I said!!
Note: I quoted scriptures!!

Debate...!! Nope: The opponent tosses out.. volumes of 'Cut and Paste' accusation from Anti-Catholic sources!
I have no problem with accusations, all are provable as lies but require hours of typing and posting of scriptures!

The Thread "There were no protestants for 1600 years" is a good example a few days ago Stubs does just this very thing.. 7000 words of Anti-Catholic Accusation!!
SarcasticIndeed I post scriptures!!
Studs ended up rejecting the scriptures, just to continue accusing the Catholic Church!!

I did not reject scriptures. I accuse the Catholic Church of doing things that are not based on scripture. I don't think the Catholic Church is some big evil thing haha.

Clearly it was his PRIDE and pride alone that kept him from admitting the errors of protestantism!

I will admit errors anyone in Protestantism or Catholicism. I don't care who is wrong or right, I'm just gonna read scripture and believe what it says.

KNOWING as he did; He was in opposition to the scriptures I posted, he refused to change!


I'm not opposed to scriptures. I'm opposed to your exegesis.

Pride is the sin of Satan, His children are the same!

For me to post the scriptures that can't be refuted FIRST makes things a whole lot simpler!


I did refute them.

Dogknox
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 3:05:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/11/2012 2:28:41 PM, stubs wrote:
At 7/11/2012 2:18:00 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Hello SarcasticIndeed good to meet you....
I must assume you reject what I said!!
Note: I quoted scriptures!!

Debate...!! Nope: The opponent tosses out.. volumes of 'Cut and Paste' accusation from Anti-Catholic sources!
I have no problem with accusations, all are provable as lies but require hours of typing and posting of scriptures!

The Thread "There were no protestants for 1600 years" is a good example a few days ago Stubs does just this very thing.. 7000 words of Anti-Catholic Accusation!!
SarcasticIndeed I post scriptures!!
Studs ended up rejecting the scriptures, just to continue accusing the Catholic Church!!

I did not reject scriptures. I accuse the Catholic Church of doing things that are not based on scripture. I don't think the Catholic Church is some big evil thing haha.

Clearly it was his PRIDE and pride alone that kept him from admitting the errors of protestantism!

I will admit errors anyone in Protestantism or Catholicism. I don't care who is wrong or right, I'm just gonna read scripture and believe what it says.

KNOWING as he did; He was in opposition to the scriptures I posted, he refused to change!


I'm not opposed to scriptures. I'm opposed to your exegesis.

Pride is the sin of Satan, His children are the same!

For me to post the scriptures that can't be refuted FIRST makes things a whole lot simpler!


I did refute them.

I reply You did NOT refute them.

I posted scriptures: "I am with you ALWAYS to the very end of the age"!
This is your REFUTE: QUOTE "The Church is the followers of Christ. I follow Christ. I am part of the Church.

Okay where is the PROOF; You follow Christ!? That you are part of Jesus' Church??!

stubs You REFUTED NOTHING all you did was make a Sutipd statement!

Jesus is ALWAYS WITH HIS CHURCH!!
You are NOT in Jesus' CHURCH!!
You are IN a man made church that protests against the only CHURCH Jesus is ALWAYS WITH!!

The PROOF IS: "You do NOT follow Christ!"
Followers believe the scriptures!!!

Jesus said.. "Make DISCIPLES of all nations BAPTIZING!"
You say: "Baptism does NOT make disciples!"

Jesus said.. "DISCIPLES are my brothers"!
Jesus said.. "3000 believed the message from Peter and were ADDED to his body; by BAPTISM the first day of Pentecost"!
You said.. "Baptism does NOT save, it does NOT ADD people to Jesus body!"

Jesus said: "Baptism saves"!
1 Peter 3:21
and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God. It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ

LOGIC SAYS.. If you are ADDED to the risen Christ then you are saved because you will NOT DIE!! Jesus can't die again!! It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ

stubs You reject LOGIC!
stubs You reject what Jesus says!

stubs You reject what the Early CHRISTIANS say!!
Second Clement is CHRISTIAN
He said..
"For, if we do the will of Christ, we shall find rest; but if otherwise, then nothing shall deliver us from eternal punishment, if we should disobey his commandments. . . . [W]ith what confidence shall we, if we keep not our baptism pure and undefiled, enter into the kingdom of God? Or who shall be our advocate, unless we be found having holy and righteous works?' (Second Clement6:7–9 [A.D. 150]).

Clement of Alexandria is CHRISTIAN.. Read closely what he tells you..

"When we are baptized, we are enlightened. Being enlightened, we are adopted as sons. Adopted as sons, we are made perfect. Made perfect, we become immortal . . . ‘and sons of the Most High' [Ps. 82:6]. This work is variously called grace, illumination, perfection, and washing. It is a washing by which we are cleansed of sins, a gift of grace by which the punishments due our sins are remitted, an illumination by which we behold that holy light of salvation" (The Instructor of Children 1:6:26:1 [A.D. 191]).

stubs You reject Jesus because you reject the words of Jesus, you reject LOGIC, you reject CHRISTIANS!!!

Christians follow Christ they do NOT reject Christ!
Clement of Alexandria is CHRISTIAN..
Second Clement is CHRISTIAN
PROVING you are NOT!!

Dogknox
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 3:07:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I reject scripture. What now?
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 3:55:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/11/2012 2:18:00 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 7/11/2012 1:26:02 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
You should try and debate these things, rather than making these eye-hurting posts.
Hello SarcasticIndeed good to meet you....
I must assume you reject what I said!!
Note: I quoted scriptures!!

Debate...!! Nope: The opponent tosses out.. volumes of 'Cut and Paste' accusation from Anti-Catholic sources!
I have no problem with accusations, all are provable as lies but require hours of typing and posting of scriptures!

The Thread "There were no protestants for 1600 years" is a good example a few days ago Stubs does just this very thing.. 7000 words of Anti-Catholic Accusation!!
SarcasticIndeed I post scriptures!!
Studs ended up rejecting the scriptures, just to continue accusing the Catholic Church!!
Clearly it was his PRIDE and pride alone that kept him from admitting the errors of protestantism!
KNOWING as he did; He was in opposition to the scriptures I posted, he refused to change!

Pride is the sin of Satan, His children are the same!

For me to post the scriptures that can't be refuted FIRST makes things a whole lot simpler!

Dogknox

No, I don't have much of an opinion on this, but if you're so sure you're speaking the truth, then just debate it. I'm bored by all the posts you make, and I'm not the only one, I believe.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 4:19:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/11/2012 3:55:19 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/11/2012 2:18:00 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 7/11/2012 1:26:02 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
You should try and debate these things, rather than making these eye-hurting posts.
Hello SarcasticIndeed good to meet you....
I must assume you reject what I said!!
Note: I quoted scriptures!!

Debate...!! Nope: The opponent tosses out.. volumes of 'Cut and Paste' accusation from Anti-Catholic sources!
I have no problem with accusations, all are provable as lies but require hours of typing and posting of scriptures!

The Thread "There were no protestants for 1600 years" is a good example a few days ago Stubs does just this very thing.. 7000 words of Anti-Catholic Accusation!!
SarcasticIndeed I post scriptures!!
Studs ended up rejecting the scriptures, just to continue accusing the Catholic Church!!
Clearly it was his PRIDE and pride alone that kept him from admitting the errors of protestantism!
KNOWING as he did; He was in opposition to the scriptures I posted, he refused to change!

Pride is the sin of Satan, His children are the same!

For me to post the scriptures that can't be refuted FIRST makes things a whole lot simpler!

Dogknox

You said.. No, I don't have much of an opinion on this, but if you're so sure you're speaking the truth, then just debate it. I'm bored by all the posts you make, and I'm not the only one, I believe.

I reply: You would do well to believe the scriptures.. Then you would not be bored!!
First start by reading them!!

Dogknox
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 4:21:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/11/2012 4:19:32 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 7/11/2012 3:55:19 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/11/2012 2:18:00 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 7/11/2012 1:26:02 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
You should try and debate these things, rather than making these eye-hurting posts.
Hello SarcasticIndeed good to meet you....
I must assume you reject what I said!!
Note: I quoted scriptures!!

Debate...!! Nope: The opponent tosses out.. volumes of 'Cut and Paste' accusation from Anti-Catholic sources!
I have no problem with accusations, all are provable as lies but require hours of typing and posting of scriptures!

The Thread "There were no protestants for 1600 years" is a good example a few days ago Stubs does just this very thing.. 7000 words of Anti-Catholic Accusation!!
SarcasticIndeed I post scriptures!!
Studs ended up rejecting the scriptures, just to continue accusing the Catholic Church!!
Clearly it was his PRIDE and pride alone that kept him from admitting the errors of protestantism!
KNOWING as he did; He was in opposition to the scriptures I posted, he refused to change!

Pride is the sin of Satan, His children are the same!

For me to post the scriptures that can't be refuted FIRST makes things a whole lot simpler!

Dogknox

You said.. No, I don't have much of an opinion on this, but if you're so sure you're speaking the truth, then just debate it. I'm bored by all the posts you make, and I'm not the only one, I believe.

I reply: You would do well to believe the scriptures.. Then you would not be bored!!
First start by reading them!!

Dogknox

And that was completely unrelated to my post...
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 11:23:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
SarcasticIndeed You want me to do a debate.
I do not want to debate!!
It is just this simple!!

You said; "I am bored by all the posts you make."
All I can say is; Don't read them!!

Dogknox
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 11:38:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/11/2012 11:23:39 PM, Dogknox wrote:
SarcasticIndeed You want me to do a debate.
I do not want to debate!!
It is just this simple!!

You said; "I am bored by all the posts you make."
All I can say is; Don't read them!!

Dogknox

You're either a troll or have been brainwashed thoroughly in CCD.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 1:52:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/11/2012 11:38:22 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/11/2012 11:23:39 PM, Dogknox wrote:
SarcasticIndeed You want me to do a debate.
I do not want to debate!!
It is just this simple!!

You said; "I am bored by all the posts you make."
All I can say is; Don't read them!!

Dogknox

You're either a troll or have been brainwashed thoroughly in CCD.
ConservativePolitico NOPE you are wrong on both accounts!!!
I am CHRISTIAN!!
Christians believe the scriptures... You see this is what separates us.. The Scriptures!

SCRIPTURES do NOT lie!
"Jesus is ALWAYS with his CHURCH, to the end of the age"!
"The Gates of Hell will NOT prevail against The CHURCH"!
"The CHURCH is the pillar and the foundation of truth!"
"The CHURCH.. The ONLY CHURCH Jesus formed is his bride, his BODY"!

ConservativePolitico As mentioned; I believe the scriptures!!
I am CHRISTIAN!!

Jesus is ALWAYS with his CHRISTIAN CHURCH!
Jesus is ALWAYS with his Bride, his body!
Jesus cannot be with any protestant churches, Jesus did not make protestants or their churches!
All protestants and their churches arrived at the least; SIXTEEN HUNDRED YEARS AFTER JESUS!!

Jesus CANNOT be with any of them, they are NOT his body or bride!
ConservativePolitico The protestant must reject the scriptures to remain in Protest against Jesus and his Bride!
It is just this simple!

Have a good day..
Dogknox
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:18:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/11/2012 11:23:39 PM, Dogknox wrote:
SarcasticIndeed You want me to do a debate.
I do not want to debate!!
It is just this simple!!

LOL @ trolling around on a debate site whining, "I do not want to debate." The reason - one reason, anyway - that you prefer these "hit-and-run" forums is that you "hit" with your blanket assertions, then "run" from cold, hard facts!

Case in point: you have had "Lo, I am with you alway, even unto the consummation of the age" explained to you, I'm quite sure, half a dozen times. Instead of logically refuting these explanations, you practice "scientific neglect" and PRETEND no one has offered an explanation. THEN, next time around, you just assert the same old bs again. And if that's not working for you, you sull and pout and create a new thread.

I haven't offered to debate you - nor do I intend to, but you need to put up or shut up, IMO. These other folks have issued multiple challenges, and all you do in response is create yet another thread with a different title. Yet you post the same ole rhetoric, sometimes merely copied and pasted, no matter what the subject matter.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 5:15:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/11/2012 11:38:22 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/11/2012 11:23:39 PM, Dogknox wrote:
SarcasticIndeed You want me to do a debate.
I do not want to debate!!
It is just this simple!!

You said; "I am bored by all the posts you make."
All I can say is; Don't read them!!

Dogknox

You're either a troll or have been brainwashed thoroughly in CCD.

Naw most Catholics are only slightly insane.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 10:20:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dog, we get to Heaven by being forgiven of our sins by Christ alone, there is no other way than faith in Jesus. We do not get to Heaven by praying to Mary.

Faith and belief lead to good works, but it is that faith and belief that get us to Heaven, not the symbolism demanded by the Catholic church. I need to confess my sins and seek forgiveness from Christ, not Father Michael, he can't help me.
I'm saved because of Jesus' crucifixion, not because I ate a wafer on Sunday, or had water sprinkled on my head when I was a baby. None of that stuff matters, it's symbolism.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 1:29:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2012 10:20:28 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Dog, we get to Heaven by being forgiven of our sins by Christ alone, there is no other way than faith in Jesus. We do not get to Heaven by praying to Mary.

Faith and belief lead to good works, but it is that faith and belief that get us to Heaven, not the symbolism demanded by the Catholic church. I need to confess my sins and seek forgiveness from Christ, not Father Michael, he can't help me.
I'm saved because of Jesus' crucifixion, not because I ate a wafer on Sunday, or had water sprinkled on my head when I was a baby. None of that stuff matters, it's symbolism.

medic0506 I agree No one gets to heaven but by Jesus>>THE DOOR<<!
medic0506 QUESTION: (Be truthful)... "Is Jesus God"??

I am going to point you to scriptures!! I noted you had no scriptures in your post.. You did not quote any scriptures!!
I am Catholic, we believe the scriptures!

1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

What do you read???
God is love!!!
LOGIC says: Man enters heaven through the "DOOR".. The Door of LOVE!!
Protestants reject the scriptures and LOGIC! They say "Saved by FAITH IN Jesus"!
Logic says: "Saved by faith in LOVE!"
Catholic's have faith "LOVE SAVES!"

Your words.. I'm saved because of Jesus' crucifixion,
FACT IS: You were saved BY LOVE ALONE!!!
>>GOD IS LOVE<<!
All must enter heaven through the DOOR, "Through Jesus the DOOR"!
Jesus=LOVE
Saved by; "Jesus the door of LOVE"!

1 John 4:16
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.

medic0506 QUESTION: (Be truthful)...
Can you get into heaven without; "Jesus being in you??!"
Can you get into heaven without; "You being IN Jesus?!!"
What do the scriptures tell you??
What does LOGIC tell you??!!
Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.

Baptism ADDS Christians to the Body of Jesus! Acts 2:41 the first day of Pentecost 3000 were >>ADDED<< to the body of God by BAPTISM!!
medic0506 Whoever lives in love lives in God!!!!! Do you "LIVE" in God if you have been ADDED to his Body!!!???? Be truthful!!!
Logic says: IF.. If you have been ADDED to Jesus' body then you are LIVING IN Jesus!

Wait the logic continues...
medic0506 Baptism ADDS you to the Body of Jesus but "COMMUNION" KEEPS you in his body!
53 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

medic0506 LOGIC SAYS: All bodies need to be nourished!! All bodies die if they are not fed! All must eat to live! Moses would have DIED if the Manna he ate was not real food!
medic0506 LOGIC says: "Moses would have died if the manna was SYMBOLIC FOOD!"
medic0506 SCriptures tell you "Jesus is the REAL MANNA come down from heaven!" If Jesus is REAL Manna then he can't be symbolic Manna.. Moses' manna was NOT symbolic food!

Jesus feeds his BODY.. His CHURCH!!
Ephesians 5:29
After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church— 30 for we are members of his body.

Whoever lives in love lives in God!!!!
LOGIC SAYS: Whoever has faith ALONE can't live in God; Can't be saved by the crucifixion, can't enter through the door of LOVE; Can't remain in the Body of the Risen Lord! All who have placed the salvation of their soul in the man made un-scriptural teaching of saved by only faith can't enter heaven!

Have a good day!
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 7:46:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2012 1:29:21 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 7/14/2012 10:20:28 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Dog, we get to Heaven by being forgiven of our sins by Christ alone, there is no other way than faith in Jesus. We do not get to Heaven by praying to Mary.

Faith and belief lead to good works, but it is that faith and belief that get us to Heaven, not the symbolism demanded by the Catholic church. I need to confess my sins and seek forgiveness from Christ, not Father Michael, he can't help me.
I'm saved because of Jesus' crucifixion, not because I ate a wafer on Sunday, or had water sprinkled on my head when I was a baby. None of that stuff matters, it's symbolism.

medic0506 I agree No one gets to heaven but by Jesus>>THE DOOR<<!
medic0506 QUESTION: (Be truthful)... "Is Jesus God"??

The Father and the Son are one.

I am going to point you to scriptures!! I noted you had no scriptures in your post.. You did not quote any scriptures!!
I am Catholic, we believe the scriptures!

1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

What do you read???
God is love!!!
LOGIC says: Man enters heaven through the "DOOR".. The Door of LOVE!!
Protestants reject the scriptures and LOGIC! They say "Saved by FAITH IN Jesus"!
Logic says: "Saved by faith in LOVE!"
Catholic's have faith "LOVE SAVES!"

Your words.. I'm saved because of Jesus' crucifixion,
FACT IS: You were saved BY LOVE ALONE!!!
>>GOD IS LOVE<<!
All must enter heaven through the DOOR, "Through Jesus the DOOR"!
Jesus=LOVE
Saved by; "Jesus the door of LOVE"!

1 John 4:16
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.

I can love without ever having read Scripture, in fact, I can love without having a belief in God. So are you saying that all I need to get into Heaven is love??

medic0506 QUESTION: (Be truthful)...
Can you get into heaven without; "Jesus being in you??!"

No

Can you get into heaven without; "You being IN Jesus?!!"

No

What do the scriptures tell you??

That Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. That no one gets to the Father but through the Son.

What does LOGIC tell you??!!

Logic tells me that no one gets to the Father but through the Son. That's Scripture.

Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.

Atheists can love just as strongly as a believer can. Does that mean they automatically go to Heaven too??

Baptism ADDS Christians to the Body of Jesus! Acts 2:41 the first day of Pentecost 3000 were >>ADDED<< to the body of God by BAPTISM!!
medic0506 Whoever lives in love lives in God!!!!! Do you "LIVE" in God if you have been ADDED to his Body!!!???? Be truthful!!!
Logic says: IF.. If you have been ADDED to Jesus' body then you are LIVING IN Jesus!

So no one who lived prior to the Catholics beginning the practice of baptism will get into Heaven??

Wait the logic continues...
medic0506 Baptism ADDS you to the Body of Jesus but "COMMUNION" KEEPS you in his body!
53 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

medic0506 LOGIC SAYS: All bodies need to be nourished!! All bodies die if they are not fed! All must eat to live! Moses would have DIED if the Manna he ate was not real food!
medic0506 LOGIC says: "Moses would have died if the manna was SYMBOLIC FOOD!"
medic0506 SCriptures tell you "Jesus is the REAL MANNA come down from heaven!" If Jesus is REAL Manna then he can't be symbolic Manna.. Moses' manna was NOT symbolic food!

Jesus feeds his BODY.. His CHURCH!!
Ephesians 5:29
After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church— 30 for we are members of his body.

Whoever lives in love lives in God!!!!
LOGIC SAYS: Whoever has faith ALONE can't live in God; Can't be saved by the crucifixion, can't enter through the door of LOVE; Can't remain in the Body of the Risen Lord! All who have placed the salvation of their soul in the man made un-scriptural teaching of saved by only faith can't enter heaven!

As long as I thank Him for the food I'm about to recieve, the steak I'm about to eat and milk I'm going to drink is just as much a part of Him as your cracker and kool-aid is. It doesn't need to be symbolically annointed by a Priest, since it was made by God the Creator.

Have a good day!

God Bless.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 7:02:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
medic0506 wrote:
Dog, we get to Heaven by being forgiven of our sins by Christ alone, there is no other way than faith in Jesus. We do not get to Heaven by praying to Mary.

I reply: Jesus is the DOOR!!!! All must enter through Jesus "The Gate/DOOR!"
Jesus said.. "I am a door"!
Jesus said "I am LOVE!"
Jesus said "The CHURCH is my Body"!
It is LOVE that gets you into heaven.. Having Faith in Jesus is believing the words of Jesus! "They will know us by our LOVE!" The Holy Catholic Church is BY FAR the larges Charity in the world!
medic0506 Having "Faith ALONE" is rejecting Jesus, and His BRIDE!

medic0506 Having "Faith ALONE" is believing the TEACHERS of "Faith ALONE" over the words of God! Faith ALONE was an unheard of TEACHING for the first Sixteen Hundred years!! "Faith ALONE is a teaching of "Martin Luther" a False TEACHER!
medic0506 The scriptures warn you about Martin Luther the; "False TEACHER!"
The scriptures warn you about the "De-formers"!

Scriptures...
2 Peter 2:1
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them —bringing swift destruction on themselves.
2 Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.

DO YOU SEE IT???
The Prophesy PROVES Martin Luther is a False TEACHER!
Luther was a CATHOLIC, he came from "AMONG US"! He was AMONG Catholics! .....just as there will be false teachers among you.....

The Prophesy cannot work in the reverse!
The Catholic Church was NOT "Among Martin Luther"!
medic0506 The PROPHESY can only work in one direction.. "Martin Luther the father of the "De-Formation" the Father of; "Faith ALONE & Scriptures ALONE" is a False TEACHER!

The Prophesy cannot work in the reverse... The Catholic Church was NOT AMONG Martin Luther the False Teacher! PROVING Beyond all doubt.. The Catholic Church is "The Way Of Truth"! ....2 Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.

medic0506 This PROPHESY PROVES no man made protestant church can be "The Way Of Truth" all were the spawn of Martin Luther the False TEACHER!

The "de-Formation" has roots that go back to Martin Luther.. a teacher of lies.. Faith & Scriptures ALONE teaching sends protestant souls to Satan, not to heaven!
Scriptures ALONE forces each protestant to group in the dark for truth! Can't ask CHURCH for help or their scriptures become "Scriptures PLUS CHURCH" not scriptures ALONE! LOGIC tells you I am right!
Scriptures tell you I am right!
All the Early Church Father's tell you I am right, there was not even one protestant in the bunch!! All are Catholic's all are CHRISTIANS!

medic0506 Run from the lies of the "de-formation", trust in Jesus!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 12:15:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
In addition to my last post... "THE ASSUMPTION, BELONGS TO YOU!!"
You ASSUME when your forefather's protested at the "De-Formation" sixteen hundred years AFTER Jesus and LEFT the Holy Catholic Church that; Jesus went with them!!! THINK!!

The protestant; "The man in protest" (you) must think that Jesus also LEFT with them!
You ASSUME that Jesus did not mean.."I am with you ALWAYS, to the end of the age"!

You ASSUME that "Satan must have overpowered Jesus and TOOK Jesus' bride from Jesus!"

You ASSUME you are going to live with Jesus in heaven.. KNOWING that you must reject the words of Jesus, to protest against his bride!

You ASSUME a lot!!!

Have a good day!!
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 12:57:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Again, since unanswered:

LOL @ trolling around on a debate site whining, "I do not want to debate." The reason - one reason, anyway - that you prefer these "hit-and-run" forums is that you "hit" with your blanket assertions, then "run" from cold, hard facts!

Case in point: you have had "Lo, I am with you alway, even unto the consummation of the age" explained to you, I'm quite sure, half a dozen times. Instead of logically refuting these explanations, you practice "scientific neglect" and PRETEND no one has offered an explanation. THEN, next time around, you just assert the same old bs again. And if that's not working for you, you sull and pout and create a new thread.

I haven't offered to debate you - nor do I intend to, but you need to put up or shut up, IMO. These other folks have issued multiple challenges, and all you do in response is create yet another thread with a different title. Yet you post the same ole rhetoric, sometimes merely copied and pasted, no matter what the subject matter.

Now, "Lo, I am with you always even until the consummation of the age." What age? Huh? There are/were several.

"With you" in what manner? Personally? Of course not, for He soon ascended. "With you" through grace? No, the grace of God is with all men, or hath appeared to all men. "With you" miraculously? I'd say so, based upon the parallel in Mark 16: 9-20. He WAS with them, miraculously until the consummation of the Jewish Age with the destruction of the temple in AD70.

You seem to think He's somehow "guiding" the popish church thru the Inquisitions. No, He didn't.

So at best, you just assert it. Now explain it.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 3:55:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/19/2012 12:57:22 PM, annanicole wrote:
Again, since unanswered:

LOL @ trolling around on a debate site whining, "I do not want to debate." The reason - one reason, anyway - that you prefer these "hit-and-run" forums is that you "hit" with your blanket assertions, then "run" from cold, hard facts!

Case in point: you have had "Lo, I am with you alway, even unto the consummation of the age" explained to you, I'm quite sure, half a dozen times. Instead of logically refuting these explanations, you practice "scientific neglect" and PRETEND no one has offered an explanation. THEN, next time around, you just assert the same old bs again. And if that's not working for you, you sull and pout and create a new thread.

I haven't offered to debate you - nor do I intend to, but you need to put up or shut up, IMO. These other folks have issued multiple challenges, and all you do in response is create yet another thread with a different title. Yet you post the same ole rhetoric, sometimes merely copied and pasted, no matter what the subject matter.

Now, "Lo, I am with you always even until the consummation of the age." What age? Huh? There are/were several.

"With you" in what manner? Personally? Of course not, for He soon ascended. "With you" through grace? No, the grace of God is with all men, or hath appeared to all men. "With you" miraculously? I'd say so, based upon the parallel in Mark 16: 9-20. He WAS with them, miraculously until the consummation of the Jewish Age with the destruction of the temple in AD70.

You seem to think He's somehow "guiding" the popish church thru the Inquisitions. No, He didn't.

So at best, you just assert it. Now explain it.
annanicole Jesus is ALWAYS WITH his Church, his CHURCH has not left the earth!
He started with the Holy Catholic Church.. NONE other!
The Body of Jesus is the Holy Catholic Church headed by pope and bishops!
Jesus made Peter his SHEPHERD, the Shepherd is the man in charge!! Peter holds the Keys of Heaven! Peter has the authority of God to Bind and loose! Peter's successors have a traceable linage back to Peter!

YOU ASSUME Jesus left the only Church he formed, sixteen hundred years after Jesus formed his: ONE, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic Church!

annanicole Jesus COMMISSIONED his CHURCH to TEACH all nations! Jesus COMMISSIONED his CHURCH to make DISCIPLES by Baptize ALL Nations!
Jesus tells you; "He is ALWAYS with his CHURCH, as his ONE CHURCH makes DISCIPLES of ALL NATIONS by Baptizing ALL NATIONS!

Jesus tells you; "He is ALWAYS with his ONE CHURCH as his ONE CHURCH Teaches ALL NATIONS!"

annanicole LOGIC ALONE say you are WRONG!!! The Age did not end in 70 A.D. because the CHURCH did not/could not TEACH or Baptizes ALL NATIONS in two years.. DUH!!!

annanicole To BAPTIZE >> ALL NATIONS << Jesus Church MUST be "UNIVERSAL"!!! To TEACH ALL NATIONS << Jesus Church MUST be "UNIVERSAL"!!!

Your church rejects a TEACHING CHURCH!
Your church rejects Baptism makes disciples!
Your Church rejects a Church that Jesus is ALWAYS WITH as it TEACHES and BAPTIZES >> ALL NATIONS <<!!!

The Great Commission:
"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Have a good day!!
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 4:06:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
By, "And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.", he meant that he was always with his true believers. Nothing about the Catholic Church.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 7:47:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
"Your church rejects Baptism makes disciples!"

No it doesn't, ya tard. I've told ya that ten times, and you make the same error again and again. I'll tell ya what though: the popish practice of pouring water on an innocent baby doesn't make IT a disciple of anything - all it does is make its head a little damp.

"The Age did not end in 70 A.D. because the CHURCH did not/could not TEACH or Baptizes ALL NATIONS in two years.. DUH!!!"

DUH!? Who said anything about any TWO years? It was 37 years or so from AD 32-33 until AD 70. What are you talking about?

"If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister" (Col 1: 23)

Looks to me like it was done in the 1st century. Explain what you mean by two years.

"He started with the Holy Catholic Church."

Prove it by the Bible. Your assertions count for nothing. You can't find any mention of any "Holy Catholic Church."

"The Body of Jesus is the Holy Catholic Church headed by pope and bishops!"

The church is Jesus' body. Fine, so far. Problem is: the "Holy Catholic Church" is not "holy" in the first place - nor is it "catholic." It's barely even "Roman". And it's sure not the church of Christ, the body of Christ. It is apostate.

"YOU ASSUME Jesus left the only Church he formed"

He left the church - as far as miraculous endowments - on or before AD70. Why is that so hard for you? That was the consummation of the age - the terminus - the end - of Judaism as a political system.

"The Age did not end in 70 A.D. because the CHURCH did not/could not TEACH or Baptizes ALL NATIONS in two years.. DUH!!!"

^ ^ ^ ^ Copied and pasted again for emphasis. You be sure and explain that statement, with special emphasis on the "two years" that you talk about coupled with Col 1: 23. My prophesy is: Dogknox will NEVER explain it, because he can't. I have no idea what he means - which makes two of us. He doesn't know either.

"Your church rejects Baptism makes disciples!"

Repeat after me:

#1 ... ANNA DOES NOT HAVE A CHURCH ... did you say it? did you comprehend it?
#2 ... ANNA HAS ALWAYS SAID THAT BAPTISM IS NECESSARY TO SALVATION ... did you say that, too? You darn sure need to, because you screw up on it more than anyone I've ever seen. Are you learning impaired?

"And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

^ ^ ^ ^ Explained, and about all you did was just deny it. Never proved me wrong - and I suggest that you can't. Jesus was "with" His church through the miraculous endowments. This ENDED! Period. There are no dead raised today ... No parting of seas ... No manna falling from heaven ... No amputated limbs replaced. If so, why don't y'all assembly the TV networks and perform a few? Your little denials mean nothing!
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."