Total Posts:110|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Part two of last post,Can man creat

Bible8910
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2009 8:25:09 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I think that this will better Illustrate my point. If you where to be put in a room that had nothing at all in it,and you were left there for one month then after that time we opened that room what would we find but your dead body.
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2009 11:10:35 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
For once, I agree with DAT.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2009 11:10:46 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/26/2009 8:25:09 AM, Bible8910 wrote:
I think that this will better Illustrate my point. If you where to be put in a room that had nothing at all in it,and you were left there for one month then after that time we opened that room what would we find but your dead body.

Maybe a fully operational battlestation?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
regebro
Posts: 1,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2009 12:13:14 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/26/2009 8:25:09 AM, Bible8910 wrote:
I think that this will better Illustrate my point. If you where to be put in a room that had nothing at all in it,and you were left there for one month then after that time we opened that room what would we find but your dead body.

Your point is that we need water and food to live? And your conclusion from this is that God exists?

Please, please, please explain that logic, in careful detailed steps. It would be most enlightening.
So prove me wrong, then.
Bible8910
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2009 4:05:41 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/26/2009 12:13:14 PM, regebro wrote:
At 8/26/2009 8:25:09 AM, Bible8910 wrote:
I think that this will better Illustrate my point. If you where to be put in a room that had nothing at all in it,and you were left there for one month then after that time we opened that room what would we find but your dead body.

Your point is that we need water and food to live? And your conclusion from this is that God exists?

Please, please, please explain that logic, in careful detailed steps. It would be most enlightening.

No this has nothing to do with that but to show that man can not creat something out of nothing.

PS. But God does exist,if he did not you or I would not be here doing this.
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2009 4:10:12 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/26/2009 4:05:41 PM, Bible8910 wrote:
At 8/26/2009 12:13:14 PM, regebro wrote:
At 8/26/2009 8:25:09 AM, Bible8910 wrote:
I think that this will better Illustrate my point. If you where to be put in a room that had nothing at all in it,and you were left there for one month then after that time we opened that room what would we find but your dead body.

Your point is that we need water and food to live? And your conclusion from this is that God exists?

Please, please, please explain that logic, in careful detailed steps. It would be most enlightening.

No this has nothing to do with that but to show that man can not creat something out of nothing.

PS. But God does exist,if he did not you or I would not be here doing this.

Put an 'e' on the end of 'creat' and you're in business man.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2009 4:16:18 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/26/2009 4:05:41 PM, Bible8910 wrote:
At 8/26/2009 12:13:14 PM, regebro wrote:
At 8/26/2009 8:25:09 AM, Bible8910 wrote:
I think that this will better Illustrate my point. If you where to be put in a room that had nothing at all in it,and you were left there for one month then after that time we opened that room what would we find but your dead body.

Your point is that we need water and food to live? And your conclusion from this is that God exists?

Please, please, please explain that logic, in careful detailed steps. It would be most enlightening.

No this has nothing to do with that but to show that man can not creat something out of nothing.

PS. But God does exist,if he did not you or I would not be here doing this.

Your entire point seems a bit meaningless; certainly, man likely cannot create something out of nothing, but simply because mankind did not create itself does not warrant that God necessarily exists, and created humanity. I'm not saying that I don't believe in God, because I do, but God gave us the ability to reason; learn to use it.
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2009 4:20:07 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/26/2009 4:10:12 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 8/26/2009 4:05:41 PM, Bible8910 wrote:
At 8/26/2009 12:13:14 PM, regebro wrote:
At 8/26/2009 8:25:09 AM, Bible8910 wrote:
I think that this will better Illustrate my point. If you where to be put in a room that had nothing at all in it,and you were left there for one month then after that time we opened that room what would we find but your dead body.

Your point is that we need water and food to live? And your conclusion from this is that God exists?

Please, please, please explain that logic, in careful detailed steps. It would be most enlightening.

No this has nothing to do with that but to show that man can not creat something out of nothing.

PS. But God does exist,if he did not you or I would not be here doing this.

Put an 'e' on the end of 'creat' and you're in business man.

Wow, when I wrote this I thought I was talking to a 13-year-old.

I have a serious question for you: How does one go about living for 63 years and never learn to spell properly? Even if you don't specifically know how to spell 'create', how have you not picked up on the fact that to make the 'ay' sound in 'create', an 'e' is needed at the end? Just how?
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
Bible8910
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2009 4:24:11 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/26/2009 4:10:12 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 8/26/2009 4:05:41 PM, Bible8910 wrote:
At 8/26/2009 12:13:14 PM, regebro wrote:
At 8/26/2009 8:25:09 AM, Bible8910 wrote:
I think that this will better Illustrate my point. If you where to be put in a room that had nothing at all in it,and you were left there for one month then after that time we opened that room what would we find but your dead body.

Your point is that we need water and food to live? And your conclusion from this is that God exists?

Please, please, please explain that logic, in careful detailed steps. It would be most enlightening.

No this has nothing to do with that but to show that man can not creat something out of nothing.

PS. But God does exist,if he did not you or I would not be here doing this.

Put an 'e' on the end of 'creat' and you're in business man.

Your right my bad.
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2009 4:26:37 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/26/2009 4:24:11 PM, Bible8910 wrote:
At 8/26/2009 4:10:12 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 8/26/2009 4:05:41 PM, Bible8910 wrote:
At 8/26/2009 12:13:14 PM, regebro wrote:
At 8/26/2009 8:25:09 AM, Bible8910 wrote:
I think that this will better Illustrate my point. If you where to be put in a room that had nothing at all in it,and you were left there for one month then after that time we opened that room what would we find but your dead body.

Your point is that we need water and food to live? And your conclusion from this is that God exists?

Please, please, please explain that logic, in careful detailed steps. It would be most enlightening.

No this has nothing to do with that but to show that man can not creat something out of nothing.

PS. But God does exist,if he did not you or I would not be here doing this.

Put an 'e' on the end of 'creat' and you're in business man.

Your right my bad.

My right? Dude, you were trying to say "you are right...", so use the conjunction: you're right. Please refer to my previous post about just how in the hell someone can be 63 and not spell words most 8-year-olds can. And then have the gall to insult other peoples' intelligence.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
Bible8910
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2009 4:33:53 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/26/2009 4:20:07 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 8/26/2009 4:10:12 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 8/26/2009 4:05:41 PM, Bible8910 wrote:
At 8/26/2009 12:13:14 PM, regebro wrote:
At 8/26/2009 8:25:09 AM, Bible8910 wrote:
I think that this will better Illustrate my point. If you where to be put in a room that had nothing at all in it,and you were left there for one month then after that time we opened that room what would we find but your dead body.

Your point is that we need water and food to live? And your conclusion from this is that God exists?

Please, please, please explain that logic, in careful detailed steps. It would be most enlightening.

No this has nothing to do with that but to show that man can not creat something out of nothing.

PS. But God does exist,if he did not you or I would not be here doing this.

Put an 'e' on the end of 'creat' and you're in business man.

Wow, when I wrote this I thought I was talking to a 13-year-old.

I have a serious question for you: How does one go about living for 63 years and never learn to spell properly? Even if you don't specifically know how to spell 'create', how have you not picked up on the fact that to make the 'ay' sound in 'create', an 'e' is needed at the end? Just how?

Gee thanks for the put down. Things do get over looked sometimes. Your the first perfect person I ever ran across.
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2009 4:45:09 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/26/2009 4:33:53 PM, Bible8910 wrote:
At 8/26/2009 4:20:07 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 8/26/2009 4:10:12 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 8/26/2009 4:05:41 PM, Bible8910 wrote:
At 8/26/2009 12:13:14 PM, regebro wrote:
At 8/26/2009 8:25:09 AM, Bible8910 wrote:
I think that this will better Illustrate my point. If you where to be put in a room that had nothing at all in it,and you were left there for one month then after that time we opened that room what would we find but your dead body.

Your point is that we need water and food to live? And your conclusion from this is that God exists?

Please, please, please explain that logic, in careful detailed steps. It would be most enlightening.

No this has nothing to do with that but to show that man can not creat something out of nothing.

PS. But God does exist,if he did not you or I would not be here doing this.

Put an 'e' on the end of 'creat' and you're in business man.

Wow, when I wrote this I thought I was talking to a 13-year-old.

I have a serious question for you: How does one go about living for 63 years and never learn to spell properly? Even if you don't specifically know how to spell 'create', how have you not picked up on the fact that to make the 'ay' sound in 'create', an 'e' is needed at the end? Just how?

Gee thanks for the put down. Things do get over looked sometimes. Your the first perfect person I ever ran across.

You, in another thread: "Thank you. Its sad when a 15yr old is smarter then the older ones."

If you insult the intelligence of another member because he couldn't understand your stupid analogy, you deserve the same.

Also, instead of taking it as an insult, why not take the opportunity to learn something new? I just corrected you on the conjunction "you're", and in the very next message you made the same mistake: "Your the first perfect person I ever ran across."
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
InquireTruth
Posts: 723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2009 6:51:40 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I just corrected you on the conjunction "you're", and in the very next message you made the same mistake: "Your the first perfect person I ever ran across."

leet4A1, certainly a man of your grammatical expertise knows that Bible8910's use of conjunctions is actually quite accurate. His use of contractions, on the other hand, is an entirely different story. I, for one, am amused by your little malapropism. In an effort to sound the wiser, you inadvertently became as the one you ridiculed.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2009 7:07:16 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/26/2009 6:51:40 PM, InquireTruth wrote:
I just corrected you on the conjunction "you're", and in the very next message you made the same mistake: "Your the first perfect person I ever ran across."

leet4A1, certainly a man of your grammatical expertise knows that Bible8910's use of conjunctions is actually quite accurate. His use of contractions, on the other hand, is an entirely different story. I, for one, am amused by your little malapropism. In an effort to sound the wiser, you inadvertently became as the one you ridiculed.

I, too, found that to be quite humorous.
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2009 7:18:21 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/26/2009 6:51:40 PM, InquireTruth wrote:
I just corrected you on the conjunction "you're", and in the very next message you made the same mistake: "Your the first perfect person I ever ran across."

leet4A1, certainly a man of your grammatical expertise knows that Bible8910's use of conjunctions is actually quite accurate. His use of contractions, on the other hand, is an entirely different story. I, for one, am amused by your little malapropism. In an effort to sound the wiser, you inadvertently became as the one you ridiculed.

Haha! Zing!

*Pulls on collar* Boy, is it getting hot in here. I might go out for some fresh air.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2009 7:20:28 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/26/2009 7:07:16 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 8/26/2009 6:51:40 PM, InquireTruth wrote:
I just corrected you on the conjunction "you're", and in the very next message you made the same mistake: "Your the first perfect person I ever ran across."

leet4A1, certainly a man of your grammatical expertise knows that Bible8910's use of conjunctions is actually quite accurate. His use of contractions, on the other hand, is an entirely different story. I, for one, am amused by your little malapropism. In an effort to sound the wiser, you inadvertently became as the one you ridiculed.

I, too, found that to be quite humorous.

A likely story...
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2009 7:25:55 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/26/2009 6:51:40 PM, InquireTruth wrote:
I just corrected you on the conjunction "you're", and in the very next message you made the same mistake: "Your the first perfect person I ever ran across."

leet4A1, certainly a man of your grammatical expertise knows that Bible8910's use of conjunctions is actually quite accurate. His use of contractions, on the other hand, is an entirely different story. I, for one, am amused by your little malapropism. In an effort to sound the wiser, you inadvertently became as the one you ridiculed.

Oh and BTW, who was Pontius Pilot? Was that the guy who flew Pontius Pilate around? ;D
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2009 11:00:29 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/26/2009 10:55:06 PM, InquireTruth wrote:
Ha ha. Now you're just looking for skeletons. A single typo should never deemed representative of understanding.

I'm sure you mean should never be deemed representative...

Haha, yeah I agree and we should probably leave it at that..
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
regebro
Posts: 1,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2009 8:55:31 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/26/2009 4:05:41 PM, Bible8910 wrote:
At 8/26/2009 12:13:14 PM, regebro wrote:
Please, please, please explain that logic, in careful detailed steps. It would be most enlightening.

I'm sorry you didn't do this.

No this has nothing to do with that but to show that man can not creat something out of nothing.

No, it doesn't. It shows that without food and water you will starve to death. That's all it shows. I've already showed conclusively that man CAN create something out of nothing.

PS. But God does exist,if he did not you or I would not be here doing this.

Please, please, please explain that logic, in careful detailed steps. It would be most enlightening.
So prove me wrong, then.
Bible8910
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2009 12:23:26 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/27/2009 8:55:31 AM, regebro wrote:
At 8/26/2009 4:05:41 PM, Bible8910 wrote:
At 8/26/2009 12:13:14 PM, regebro wrote:
Please, please, please explain that logic, in careful detailed steps. It would be most enlightening.

I'm sorry you didn't do this.

No this has nothing to do with that but to show that man can not creat something out of nothing.

No, it doesn't. It shows that without food and water you will starve to death. That's all it shows. I've already showed conclusively that man CAN create something out of nothing.

PS. But God does exist,if he did not you or I would not be here doing this.

Please, please, please explain that logic, in careful detailed steps. It would be most enlightening.

What's to explain nothing is zip. I'm not a fool. Thank you
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2009 12:27:56 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/27/2009 12:23:26 PM, Bible8910 wrote:
At 8/27/2009 8:55:31 AM, regebro wrote:
At 8/26/2009 4:05:41 PM, Bible8910 wrote:
At 8/26/2009 12:13:14 PM, regebro wrote:
Please, please, please explain that logic, in careful detailed steps. It would be most enlightening.

I'm sorry you didn't do this.

No this has nothing to do with that but to show that man can not creat something out of nothing.

No, it doesn't. It shows that without food and water you will starve to death. That's all it shows. I've already showed conclusively that man CAN create something out of nothing.

PS. But God does exist,if he did not you or I would not be here doing this.

Please, please, please explain that logic, in careful detailed steps. It would be most enlightening.

What's to explain nothing is zip. I'm not a fool. Thank you

Your logic:

- Man, given no materials, can't make something
- Ergo, God exists.

Please rethink this logic.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2009 2:48:48 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/27/2009 2:43:34 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
Leet4A1: If you can't play nice you won't play at all.. UNDERSTAND?

Haha!
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
regebro
Posts: 1,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2009 11:08:34 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/27/2009 12:23:26 PM, Bible8910 wrote:
At 8/27/2009 8:55:31 AM, regebro wrote:
At 8/26/2009 4:05:41 PM, Bible8910 wrote:
PS. But God does exist,if he did not you or I would not be here doing this.

Please, please, please explain that logic, in careful detailed steps. It would be most enlightening.

What's to explain nothing is zip. I'm not a fool. Thank you

Well, if you are not a fool, then please explain the logic.

Here is what you said:

1. I am here.
2. You are here.
3. We are doing this.
Conclusion: God exists.

Now please explain the missing logic steps between 1+2+3 and the conclusion.

You also previously said:

1. A man who gets nothing to eat or drink for a month will die.
Conclusion: God exists.

You also seriously need to explain that logic. Otherwise I'm pretty sure everybody here will think you are a fool, despite your proclamation to not be.
So prove me wrong, then.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2009 12:20:27 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/26/2009 8:25:09 AM, Bible8910 wrote:
I think that this will better Illustrate my point. If you where to be put in a room that had nothing at all in it,and you were left there for one month then after that time we opened that room what would we find but your dead body.

Actually, you wouldn't find that either. I would exit the room rather early :).
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2009 3:09:24 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/27/2009 2:48:48 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 8/27/2009 2:43:34 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
Leet4A1: If you can't play nice you won't play at all.. UNDERSTAND?

Haha!

I can't help but like you.. that's EXACTLY how I meant it.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Bible8910
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2009 11:19:44 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/27/2009 11:08:34 PM, regebro wrote:
At 8/27/2009 12:23:26 PM, Bible8910 wrote:
At 8/27/2009 8:55:31 AM, regebro wrote:
At 8/26/2009 4:05:41 PM, Bible8910 wrote:
PS. But God does exist,if he did not you or I would not be here doing this.

Please, please, please explain that logic, in careful detailed steps. It would be most enlightening.

What's to explain nothing is zip. I'm not a fool. Thank you

Well, if you are not a fool, then please explain the logic.

Here is what you said:

1. I am here.
2. You are here.
3. We are doing this.
Conclusion: God exists.

Now please explain the missing logic steps between 1+2+3 and the conclusion.

You also previously said:

1. A man who gets nothing to eat or drink for a month will die.
Conclusion: God exists.

You also seriously need to explain that logic. Otherwise I'm pretty sure everybody here will think you are a fool, despite your proclamation to not be.

1. A man who gets nothing to eat or drink for a month will die.
Conclusion: God exists.

No. The reason you died was because you were not able to create the things needed to create the food or water. That is the logic.