Jump to topic:

The Destructiveness Of Atheism *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 12:57:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It causes you to succomb to a belief that will arbitrarily leave you as empty as the blackest void of darkness. Presidents have been assasinated, Women and Children murdered daily by the hands of the so called "Democracy". The Government created the concept of race, and gave slavery a form of legitimacy.
Should I stop here. Perhaps I should. But once you have been exposed to the darkness like I have, one cannot possibly be the same ever again.
So my question to the ATHEISTS here. How can you find a sense of reason or logic in what you believe in. Which is nothing at all.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 1:00:27 PM
At 7/12/2012 12:57:32 PM, inferno wrote:
It causes you to succomb to a belief that will arbitrarily leave you as empty as the blackest void of darkness. Presidents have been assasinated, Women and Children murdered daily by the hands of the so called "Democracy". The Government created the concept of race, and gave slavery a form of legitimacy.
Should I stop here. Perhaps I should. But once you have been exposed to the darkness like I have, one cannot possibly be the same ever again.
So my question to the ATHEISTS here. How can you find a sense of reason or logic in what you believe in. Which is nothing at all.

LOL, the concept of race is in the Bible.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 1:01:45 PM
At 7/12/2012 1:00:27 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

False. The concept of race was not originated in the Bible.
What you see is Nationalities.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 1:02:13 PM
At 7/12/2012 1:01:45 PM, inferno wrote:

Nationality is the basis for race . . .
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 1:03:57 PM
At 7/12/2012 1:02:13 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 1:01:45 PM, inferno wrote:

Nationality is the basis for race . . .

But again, race did not originate in the Bible.
As I was saying, your idols serve fallen angels.
I have seen this with my own eyes.
And yet, the truth still evades thee.
You have been brainwashed by the staus quo.
And they are sucking each and every one of you dry every day.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 1:15:15 PM
What unpardonable stupidity.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 1:20:18 PM
At 7/12/2012 1:15:15 PM, 000ike wrote:
What unpardonable stupidity.

No. Whats stupid is that strange Men, the Principalities Of Darkness laugh
at fools like you. One recent conversation with one Man.
"These Atheists like the rest of the youth of the world is dead."
He made it clear that you are a slave and that you are blind to the truth because
they have the power to do this.
And I see that they do have power over you.
The question is this OOOIKE.
Are you Man enough to face them and the darkness.
I seriously doubt that you do.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 1:25:54 PM
Inferno, your not helping anybody here.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 1:31:34 PM
At 7/12/2012 1:25:54 PM, OberHerr wrote:

False. Youre not helping yourself when you reject truth.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 1:32:40 PM
At 7/12/2012 1:26:33 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
I love these rants.

Same goes for you. Stay tuned, this is about to get very interesting.........
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 1:40:17 PM
At 7/12/2012 1:33:58 PM, Kinesis wrote:
You're kind of insane. I wonder what you're like in real life.

That does double for me. In real life people listen when I talk.
And they are like damn. This guy is telling the truth.
Enough said.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 1:40:19 PM
Realtalk bro
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 11:34:53 PM
At 7/12/2012 1:25:54 PM, OberHerr wrote:

False. He's helping atheists. Their numbers grow with each of his posts.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
ADT_Clone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 6:33:09 AM

Do people who believe in religion practice, participate, are affected by or are apart of any of the following?

1. Presidential assassinations
2. Democracy
3. The concept of race(unless you prove that government created race.....)
4. The concept of slavery(..as above...)

I'm pretty sure having a belief in a religion doesn't protect you from these issues. Ever wondered why you don't feel the "darkness" with your belief? It's because you just block the darkness out, assume an invisible, all powerful God will solve all your problems and wait to go to heaven.

I prefer to deal with the consequences of realising the problems in the world, and working on solving them to better humanity.
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 6:39:53 AM
Whether or not atheists commit more crimes is a testable proposition. I found data from the Bureau of Prisons on the religious affiliation of inmates. http://www.holysmoke.org...

Of the 80% of inmates whose religious beliefs are known, about 82% are Christian and most of the rest are adherents to other religions. Only 0.2% are atheists.

About 12% of Americans are atheists or agnostics. About 78% identify as Christians. Correcting for the relative populations, it is about 50 times more likely that a Christian will be an inmate than an atheist.

How about the possibility that atheists convert to Christianity in prison? About 70% of released prisoners are caught again committing crimes within 3 years. Since not all are caught, the actual rate is probably closer to 90%. If they converted to Christianity in prison, that does not substantial deter repeat offenses. We therefore know that Christianity is ineffective.

I think that heavy duty ideologies are substitutes for religion, so if atheists reject religion but accept a radical ideology as a substitute, the percentages for atheists are like to rise to match traditional religion.

The reason atheists are not wild criminals is nature. The Declaration of Independence "holds thee truths to be self-evident." That's true, and they remain self-evident whether coming from a creator or arising naturally.

What I don't understand is why Christianity fails so badly. One would think that fear of damnation would be a powerful disincentive. Obviously it does not work too well.
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 7:30:57 AM
At 7/13/2012 6:39:53 AM, RoyLatham wrote:
What I don't understand is why Christianity fails so badly. One would think that fear of damnation would be a powerful disincentive. Obviously it does not work too well.

It's probably because Christians believe that it doesn't matter what heinous crimes you inflict on other people so long as you pray forgiveness from Jesus afterwards. Christianity isn't an acts based religion, so mug old grannys all day long.
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 7:49:30 AM
Expanding on RoyLatham's point, it's total Weltenschauungs which deter (or increase) crimes, and usually religion is a total worldview. Thus, if we test for total worldviews, and compare this with the crimes the person committed and go on to commit, we would have a great piece of evidence.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...