Total Posts:46|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why Atheists Are Mentally Incompetent *

inferno
Posts: 10,644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 1:43:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Mentally, they must be aware of why they think the way they do. It has a lot to do with the systematic dumbing down of humanity.
So they believe that if they cannot see something, then it is not there.
So their conscious mind is dead. Because they have already bought into the
fact of such incompetent and irrelevent logic. They have been sold.
See video for more information. What do you think.
thett3
Posts: 14,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 1:45:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ladies and Gentlemen, I invite you to listen to the wisdom and argumentation of the new William Lane Craig.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 1:45:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 1:43:44 PM, inferno wrote:
Mentally, they must be aware of why they think the way they do. It has a lot to do with the systematic dumbing down of humanity.
So they believe that if they cannot see something, then it is not there.
So their conscious mind is dead. Because they have already bought into the
fact of such incompetent and irrelevent logic. They have been sold.
See video for more information. What do you think.



They're saying that there is no factual evidence of God's existence (or that it is logically impossible for him to exist), not that he doesn't exist because we can't see him.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 1:45:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 1:45:12 PM, thett3 wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I invite you to listen to the wisdom and argumentation of the new William Lane Craig.

LOL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 1:47:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 1:43:44 PM, inferno wrote:
Mentally, they must be aware of why they think the way they do. It has a lot to do with the systematic dumbing down of humanity.
So they believe that if they cannot see something, then it is not there.
So their conscious mind is dead. Because they have already bought into the
fact of such incompetent and irrelevent logic. They have been sold.
See video for more information. What do you think.



The Fool: I like KRS 1. But as much as he preaches to be a philosopher, he is hardly the most educated fella.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 1:49:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Fool: I think he is no keeping up with the changing world. lol
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Frederick53
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 1:55:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
WOOP WOOP dat be da sound a da police!
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
inferno
Posts: 10,644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 2:02:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 1:47:46 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 7/12/2012 1:43:44 PM, inferno wrote:
Mentally, they must be aware of why they think the way they do. It has a lot to do with the systematic dumbing down of humanity.
So they believe that if they cannot see something, then it is not there.
So their conscious mind is dead. Because they have already bought into the
fact of such incompetent and irrelevent logic. They have been sold.
See video for more information. What do you think.



The Fool: I like KRS 1. But as much as he preaches to be a philosopher, he is hardly the most educated fella.

He is giving you a bitter truth.
It explains how easy people like you are being maniplated.
When I greet people, I look them dead in their eyes.
My eyes do not wander all over the place.
The machine does not affect me.
inferno
Posts: 10,644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 2:03:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 1:45:45 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 1:43:44 PM, inferno wrote:
Mentally, they must be aware of why they think the way they do. It has a lot to do with the systematic dumbing down of humanity.
So they believe that if they cannot see something, then it is not there.
So their conscious mind is dead. Because they have already bought into the
fact of such incompetent and irrelevent logic. They have been sold.
See video for more information. What do you think.



They're saying that there is no factual evidence of God's existence (or that it is logically impossible for him to exist), not that he doesn't exist because we can't see him.

Simple minds speak simple words Royale.
Dont be such a simpleton.
Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 2:15:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 2:03:24 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/12/2012 1:45:45 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 1:43:44 PM, inferno wrote:
Mentally, they must be aware of why they think the way they do. It has a lot to do with the systematic dumbing down of humanity.
So they believe that if they cannot see something, then it is not there.
So their conscious mind is dead. Because they have already bought into the
fact of such incompetent and irrelevent logic. They have been sold.
See video for more information. What do you think.



They're saying that there is no factual evidence of God's existence (or that it is logically impossible for him to exist), not that he doesn't exist because we can't see him.

Simple minds speak simple words Royale.
Dont be such a simpleton.


Proverbs 1:20-22
20 Out in the open wisdom calls aloud,
she raises her voice in the public square;
21 on top of the wall she cries out,
at the city gate she makes her speech:

22 "How long will you who are simple love your simple ways?
How long will mockers delight in mockery
and fools hate knowledge?
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
inferno
Posts: 10,644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 2:17:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 2:15:10 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
At 7/12/2012 2:03:24 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/12/2012 1:45:45 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 1:43:44 PM, inferno wrote:
Mentally, they must be aware of why they think the way they do. It has a lot to do with the systematic dumbing down of humanity.
So they believe that if they cannot see something, then it is not there.
So their conscious mind is dead. Because they have already bought into the
fact of such incompetent and irrelevent logic. They have been sold.
See video for more information. What do you think.



They're saying that there is no factual evidence of God's existence (or that it is logically impossible for him to exist), not that he doesn't exist because we can't see him.

Simple minds speak simple words Royale.
Dont be such a simpleton.


Proverbs 1:20-22
20 Out in the open wisdom calls aloud,
she raises her voice in the public square;
21 on top of the wall she cries out,
at the city gate she makes her speech:

22 "How long will you who are simple love your simple ways?
How long will mockers delight in mockery
and fools hate knowledge?

Yes, fools hate knowledge.
And that is because they value nothing of substance.
inferno
Posts: 10,644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 2:21:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 2:18:02 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Inferno, what was the name of the forum that you were banned from?

Nice try. But as I said before.
Dont take folly in foolishness. Now I can understand why he said what he did to you.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 3:10:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 2:21:24 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/12/2012 2:18:02 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Inferno, what was the name of the forum that you were banned from?

Nice try. But as I said before.
Dont take folly in foolishness. Now I can understand why he said what he did to you.

What are you talking about?
inferno
Posts: 10,644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 3:11:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 3:02:34 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
Anyone wanna debate through letters, instead of online?

How about extracting yourself from conventional thinking.
Get away from the computer and books.
Get out and experience the raw power of real life and do some real research.
Go where the darkness is, like I did.
And when they expose the truth to you, my friend.
You may not be able to sleep at night.
They even came at me, when I tried to find out too much..............
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 3:17:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 3:11:07 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:02:34 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
Anyone wanna debate through letters, instead of online?

How about extracting yourself from conventional thinking.
Get away from the computer and books.
Get out and experience the raw power of real life and do some real research.
Go where the darkness is, like I did.
And when they expose the truth to you, my friend.
You may not be able to sleep at night.
They even came at me, when I tried to find out too much..............

Druggie.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 3:18:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
How to Deal with an Inferno
Inferno's are minor pests, but can be insidious. They like warm, moist locations, and seem to prefer the presence of females, about whom they can fantasize that their infatuation is reciprocated.

Dealing with Inferno's is tricky. While they do not cause any overt damage, an infestation can be hard to eradicate. It was initially thought that simply ignoring them would rob them of the attention they crave and feed off of, but this only results in brief hibernations. The Inferno has quickly learned to give the impression that they are leaving for good, or for extended periods of time, but will invariably return to their nesting grounds. It is believed this is a result from a complex delusion that the hosts actually want, or even need, the Infernos to inside, thus justifying their parasitic tendacies.

While many of the irrational delusions held by the Inferno help keep it rooted in whatever place it has invaded there are, thankfully, other delusions which can actually be used against the Inferno to drive them away (albeit temporarily) or stun them into confusion or submission. These thoughts tend to be centered around race and sexuality.

It is currently recommended, that should you encounter an Inferno, face it sternly and utter:

"Interracial same-sex marraige"

The best case scenario is that the Inferno's hallucinated worldview collapses in on itself, forcing the Inferno to retreat while it reconstructs it, as this serves as a shield that protects it from reality. At the very least, however, the Inferno will be forced to either ignore you, or be forced to actually conceptualize the concept that similar genitalia of different colors might actually come into contact, which is abhorrent to the Inferno, even if it secretly is arroused by the notion.

The More You Know...
inferno
Posts: 10,644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 3:19:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 3:17:51 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:11:07 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:02:34 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
Anyone wanna debate through letters, instead of online?

How about extracting yourself from conventional thinking.
Get away from the computer and books.
Get out and experience the raw power of real life and do some real research.
Go where the darkness is, like I did.
And when they expose the truth to you, my friend.
You may not be able to sleep at night.
They even came at me, when I tried to find out too much..............

Druggie.

No drugs. So again, you have prove my case today.
Thanks for showing us your incompetence.
inferno
Posts: 10,644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 3:20:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 3:18:55 PM, drafterman wrote:
How to Deal with an Inferno
Inferno's are minor pests, but can be insidious. They like warm, moist locations, and seem to prefer the presence of females, about whom they can fantasize that their infatuation is reciprocated.

Dealing with Inferno's is tricky. While they do not cause any overt damage, an infestation can be hard to eradicate. It was initially thought that simply ignoring them would rob them of the attention they crave and feed off of, but this only results in brief hibernations. The Inferno has quickly learned to give the impression that they are leaving for good, or for extended periods of time, but will invariably return to their nesting grounds. It is believed this is a result from a complex delusion that the hosts actually want, or even need, the Infernos to inside, thus justifying their parasitic tendacies.

While many of the irrational delusions held by the Inferno help keep it rooted in whatever place it has invaded there are, thankfully, other delusions which can actually be used against the Inferno to drive them away (albeit temporarily) or stun them into confusion or submission. These thoughts tend to be centered around race and sexuality.

It is currently recommended, that should you encounter an Inferno, face it sternly and utter:

"Interracial same-sex marraige"

The best case scenario is that the Inferno's hallucinated worldview collapses in on itself, forcing the Inferno to retreat while it reconstructs it, as this serves as a shield that protects it from reality. At the very least, however, the Inferno will be forced to either ignore you, or be forced to actually conceptualize the concept that similar genitalia of different colors might actually come into contact, which is abhorrent to the Inferno, even if it secretly is arroused by the notion.

The More You Know...

Well said my friend. But the status quo laughts at idiots like yourself.
So yes, you too are a slave, just like the Man told me the other day.........
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 3:24:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 3:18:55 PM, drafterman wrote:
How to Deal with an Inferno
Inferno's are minor pests, but can be insidious. They like warm, moist locations, and seem to prefer the presence of females, about whom they can fantasize that their infatuation is reciprocated.

Dealing with Inferno's is tricky. While they do not cause any overt damage, an infestation can be hard to eradicate. It was initially thought that simply ignoring them would rob them of the attention they crave and feed off of, but this only results in brief hibernations. The Inferno has quickly learned to give the impression that they are leaving for good, or for extended periods of time, but will invariably return to their nesting grounds. It is believed this is a result from a complex delusion that the hosts actually want, or even need, the Infernos to inside, thus justifying their parasitic tendacies.

While many of the irrational delusions held by the Inferno help keep it rooted in whatever place it has invaded there are, thankfully, other delusions which can actually be used against the Inferno to drive them away (albeit temporarily) or stun them into confusion or submission. These thoughts tend to be centered around race and sexuality.

It is currently recommended, that should you encounter an Inferno, face it sternly and utter:

"Interracial same-sex marraige"

The best case scenario is that the Inferno's hallucinated worldview collapses in on itself, forcing the Inferno to retreat while it reconstructs it, as this serves as a shield that protects it from reality. At the very least, however, the Inferno will be forced to either ignore you, or be forced to actually conceptualize the concept that similar genitalia of different colors might actually come into contact, which is abhorrent to the Inferno, even if it secretly is arroused by the notion.

The More You Know...

LMAO
inferno
Posts: 10,644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 3:28:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 3:24:07 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:18:55 PM, drafterman wrote:
How to Deal with an Inferno
Inferno's are minor pests, but can be insidious. They like warm, moist locations, and seem to prefer the presence of females, about whom they can fantasize that their infatuation is reciprocated.

Dealing with Inferno's is tricky. While they do not cause any overt damage, an infestation can be hard to eradicate. It was initially thought that simply ignoring them would rob them of the attention they crave and feed off of, but this only results in brief hibernations. The Inferno has quickly learned to give the impression that they are leaving for good, or for extended periods of time, but will invariably return to their nesting grounds. It is believed this is a result from a complex delusion that the hosts actually want, or even need, the Infernos to inside, thus justifying their parasitic tendacies.

While many of the irrational delusions held by the Inferno help keep it rooted in whatever place it has invaded there are, thankfully, other delusions which can actually be used against the Inferno to drive them away (albeit temporarily) or stun them into confusion or submission. These thoughts tend to be centered around race and sexuality.

It is currently recommended, that should you encounter an Inferno, face it sternly and utter:

"Interracial same-sex marraige"

The best case scenario is that the Inferno's hallucinated worldview collapses in on itself, forcing the Inferno to retreat while it reconstructs it, as this serves as a shield that protects it from reality. At the very least, however, the Inferno will be forced to either ignore you, or be forced to actually conceptualize the concept that similar genitalia of different colors might actually come into contact, which is abhorrent to the Inferno, even if it secretly is arroused by the notion.

The More You Know...

LMAO

Typical lame response.
You are another who is consumed with fear.
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 3:31:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 3:24:07 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:18:55 PM, drafterman wrote:
How to Deal with an Inferno
Inferno's are minor pests, but can be insidious. They like warm, moist locations, and seem to prefer the presence of females, about whom they can fantasize that their infatuation is reciprocated.

Dealing with Inferno's is tricky. While they do not cause any overt damage, an infestation can be hard to eradicate. It was initially thought that simply ignoring them would rob them of the attention they crave and feed off of, but this only results in brief hibernations. The Inferno has quickly learned to give the impression that they are leaving for good, or for extended periods of time, but will invariably return to their nesting grounds. It is believed this is a result from a complex delusion that the hosts actually want, or even need, the Infernos to inside, thus justifying their parasitic tendacies.

While many of the irrational delusions held by the Inferno help keep it rooted in whatever place it has invaded there are, thankfully, other delusions which can actually be used against the Inferno to drive them away (albeit temporarily) or stun them into confusion or submission. These thoughts tend to be centered around race and sexuality.

It is currently recommended, that should you encounter an Inferno, face it sternly and utter:

"Interracial same-sex marraige"

The best case scenario is that the Inferno's hallucinated worldview collapses in on itself, forcing the Inferno to retreat while it reconstructs it, as this serves as a shield that protects it from reality. At the very least, however, the Inferno will be forced to either ignore you, or be forced to actually conceptualize the concept that similar genitalia of different colors might actually come into contact, which is abhorrent to the Inferno, even if it secretly is arroused by the notion.

The More You Know...

LMAO

+ 1 lol
inferno
Posts: 10,644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 3:34:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 3:31:02 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:24:07 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:18:55 PM, drafterman wrote:
How to Deal with an Inferno
Inferno's are minor pests, but can be insidious. They like warm, moist locations, and seem to prefer the presence of females, about whom they can fantasize that their infatuation is reciprocated.

Dealing with Inferno's is tricky. While they do not cause any overt damage, an infestation can be hard to eradicate. It was initially thought that simply ignoring them would rob them of the attention they crave and feed off of, but this only results in brief hibernations. The Inferno has quickly learned to give the impression that they are leaving for good, or for extended periods of time, but will invariably return to their nesting grounds. It is believed this is a result from a complex delusion that the hosts actually want, or even need, the Infernos to inside, thus justifying their parasitic tendacies.

While many of the irrational delusions held by the Inferno help keep it rooted in whatever place it has invaded there are, thankfully, other delusions which can actually be used against the Inferno to drive them away (albeit temporarily) or stun them into confusion or submission. These thoughts tend to be centered around race and sexuality.

It is currently recommended, that should you encounter an Inferno, face it sternly and utter:

"Interracial same-sex marraige"

The best case scenario is that the Inferno's hallucinated worldview collapses in on itself, forcing the Inferno to retreat while it reconstructs it, as this serves as a shield that protects it from reality. At the very least, however, the Inferno will be forced to either ignore you, or be forced to actually conceptualize the concept that similar genitalia of different colors might actually come into contact, which is abhorrent to the Inferno, even if it secretly is arroused by the notion.

The More You Know...

LMAO

+ 1 lol

Fear. Yeah, I know you dont have any guts either..........
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 3:36:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 3:34:26 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:31:02 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:24:07 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:18:55 PM, drafterman wrote:
How to Deal with an Inferno
Inferno's are minor pests, but can be insidious. They like warm, moist locations, and seem to prefer the presence of females, about whom they can fantasize that their infatuation is reciprocated.

Dealing with Inferno's is tricky. While they do not cause any overt damage, an infestation can be hard to eradicate. It was initially thought that simply ignoring them would rob them of the attention they crave and feed off of, but this only results in brief hibernations. The Inferno has quickly learned to give the impression that they are leaving for good, or for extended periods of time, but will invariably return to their nesting grounds. It is believed this is a result from a complex delusion that the hosts actually want, or even need, the Infernos to inside, thus justifying their parasitic tendacies.

While many of the irrational delusions held by the Inferno help keep it rooted in whatever place it has invaded there are, thankfully, other delusions which can actually be used against the Inferno to drive them away (albeit temporarily) or stun them into confusion or submission. These thoughts tend to be centered around race and sexuality.

It is currently recommended, that should you encounter an Inferno, face it sternly and utter:

"Interracial same-sex marraige"

The best case scenario is that the Inferno's hallucinated worldview collapses in on itself, forcing the Inferno to retreat while it reconstructs it, as this serves as a shield that protects it from reality. At the very least, however, the Inferno will be forced to either ignore you, or be forced to actually conceptualize the concept that similar genitalia of different colors might actually come into contact, which is abhorrent to the Inferno, even if it secretly is arroused by the notion.

The More You Know...

LMAO

+ 1 lol

Fear. Yeah, I know you dont have any guts either..........

LMFAO
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
inferno
Posts: 10,644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 3:38:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 3:36:10 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:34:26 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:31:02 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:24:07 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:18:55 PM, drafterman wrote:
How to Deal with an Inferno
Inferno's are minor pests, but can be insidious. They like warm, moist locations, and seem to prefer the presence of females, about whom they can fantasize that their infatuation is reciprocated.

Dealing with Inferno's is tricky. While they do not cause any overt damage, an infestation can be hard to eradicate. It was initially thought that simply ignoring them would rob them of the attention they crave and feed off of, but this only results in brief hibernations. The Inferno has quickly learned to give the impression that they are leaving for good, or for extended periods of time, but will invariably return to their nesting grounds. It is believed this is a result from a complex delusion that the hosts actually want, or even need, the Infernos to inside, thus justifying their parasitic tendacies.

While many of the irrational delusions held by the Inferno help keep it rooted in whatever place it has invaded there are, thankfully, other delusions which can actually be used against the Inferno to drive them away (albeit temporarily) or stun them into confusion or submission. These thoughts tend to be centered around race and sexuality.

It is currently recommended, that should you encounter an Inferno, face it sternly and utter:

"Interracial same-sex marraige"

The best case scenario is that the Inferno's hallucinated worldview collapses in on itself, forcing the Inferno to retreat while it reconstructs it, as this serves as a shield that protects it from reality. At the very least, however, the Inferno will be forced to either ignore you, or be forced to actually conceptualize the concept that similar genitalia of different colors might actually come into contact, which is abhorrent to the Inferno, even if it secretly is arroused by the notion.

The More You Know...

LMAO

+ 1 lol

Fear. Yeah, I know you dont have any guts either..........

LMFAO

The same goes for you as well. I would not expect anything coming from you anyway. They would eat you for breakfast.............
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 3:40:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 1:43:44 PM, inferno wrote:
Mentally, they must be aware of why they think the way they do. It has a lot to do with the systematic dumbing down of humanity.
Actually, it has to do with humanity smartening up, and letting go of bronze age superstition.
So they believe that if they cannot see something, then it is not there.
I can't see oxygen, and I can't see gravity, yet I believe in both. There is obviously, some critical error in your reasoning to think Atheists are Atheists simply because we can't see God.
So their conscious mind is dead. Because they have already bought into the
fact of such incompetent and irrelevent logic. They have been sold.
My conscious mind is dead is it? Care to support this claims, without using Ad Hominem attacks?
See video for more information. What do you think.



I'm sure the sophisticated theists on this site, are embarrassed you are on their team...Just saying..
inferno
Posts: 10,644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 3:43:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 3:40:18 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 7/12/2012 1:43:44 PM, inferno wrote:
Mentally, they must be aware of why they think the way they do. It has a lot to do with the systematic dumbing down of humanity.
Actually, it has to do with humanity smartening up, and letting go of bronze age superstition.
So they believe that if they cannot see something, then it is not there.
I can't see oxygen, and I can't see gravity, yet I believe in both. There is obviously, some critical error in your reasoning to think Atheists are Atheists simply because we can't see God.
So their conscious mind is dead. Because they have already bought into the
fact of such incompetent and irrelevent logic. They have been sold.
My conscious mind is dead is it? Care to support this claims, without using Ad Hominem attacks?
See video for more information. What do you think.



I'm sure the sophisticated theists on this site, are embarrassed you are on their team...Just saying..

No they are not. They have pride unlike you.
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 3:50:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 3:43:24 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:40:18 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 7/12/2012 1:43:44 PM, inferno wrote:
Mentally, they must be aware of why they think the way they do. It has a lot to do with the systematic dumbing down of humanity.
Actually, it has to do with humanity smartening up, and letting go of bronze age superstition.
So they believe that if they cannot see something, then it is not there.
I can't see oxygen, and I can't see gravity, yet I believe in both. There is obviously, some critical error in your reasoning to think Atheists are Atheists simply because we can't see God.
So their conscious mind is dead. Because they have already bought into the
fact of such incompetent and irrelevent logic. They have been sold.
My conscious mind is dead is it? Care to support this claims, without using Ad Hominem attacks?
See video for more information. What do you think.



I'm sure the sophisticated theists on this site, are embarrassed you are on their team...Just saying..

No they are not. They have pride unlike you.

Any theist who has pride in anything you say, needs to re-think their position.
inferno
Posts: 10,644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 5:00:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 3:50:34 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:43:24 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:40:18 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 7/12/2012 1:43:44 PM, inferno wrote:
Mentally, they must be aware of why they think the way they do. It has a lot to do with the systematic dumbing down of humanity.
Actually, it has to do with humanity smartening up, and letting go of bronze age superstition.
So they believe that if they cannot see something, then it is not there.
I can't see oxygen, and I can't see gravity, yet I believe in both. There is obviously, some critical error in your reasoning to think Atheists are Atheists simply because we can't see God.
So their conscious mind is dead. Because they have already bought into the
fact of such incompetent and irrelevent logic. They have been sold.
My conscious mind is dead is it? Care to support this claims, without using Ad Hominem attacks?
See video for more information. What do you think.



I'm sure the sophisticated theists on this site, are embarrassed you are on their team...Just saying..

No they are not. They have pride unlike you.

Any theist who has pride in anything you say, needs to re-think their position.

Rethink. No they look at you and laugh.
Because we also know you are another slave who fears truth and logic.
Otherwise you would not waste your time challenging people to a useless
debate. Where is your foundation ?
Have you been to the darkside yet ?
I think not. If you have, then you would not be talking like the fool that you are
right now.