Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

A Challenge To All Atheists *

inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 3:33:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I challenge you to step outside of your conventional way of thinking. And that is because you have been enslaved by the staus quo. The Bible tells you clearly, that the Principalities of Darkness rules the earth, and all other ungodly man-made institutions. I had a user tell me here the other day, that none of you are willing
and able to walk in the darkside. He said INFERO, "You know that they will not do what you do, because they are scared." I see now that he is right. None of you are willing to escape this prison because the staus quo has you trapped like a fly.
And this is why they use you daily like the animals that you are.
So why do you not take the challenge ? Do you not have any guts ?
Ha,ha, ha. Yes, he was correct. You are mentally incompetent as you are complacent with things unchanged. But once you take that walk on the
darkside and see it for yourself............You will never be the same again.
Do you agree ?
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 3:49:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 3:33:38 PM, inferno wrote:
I challenge you to step outside of your conventional way of thinking. And that is because you have been enslaved by the staus quo.
Really? You can't even be a politician these days unless you are a Christian, yet we are enslaved by the Status Quo? Nice try, God's existing is clearly supported by the status quo. Atheism is not supported by the status quo.
The Bible tells you clearly, that the Principalities of Darkness rules the earth, and all other ungodly man-made institutions. I had a user tell me here the other day, that none of you are willing
Why should anyone give two craps what The Bible says?
and able to walk in the darkside. He said INFERO, "You know that they will not do what you do, because they are scared." I see now that he is right. None of you are willing to escape this prison because the staus quo has you trapped like a fly.
You are trapped by the status quo. Going to church is the status quo. Christian politicians are the status quo. Atheists are adhering to the exact opposite of the status quo. Do you know what the status quo is?
And this is why they use you daily like the animals that you are.
You are an animal too, denying your mortality and your biological self isn't going to change that.
So why do you not take the challenge ? Do you not have any guts ?
I've stepped out of the status quo, hence why I'm an Atheist. You are deluded by the status quo, because you are a Christian adhering to what your parents taught you, what the chruch tells you, and the corrupt Christian politicians. The status quo is going to church on sunday, and paying your taxes to corrupt Christian politicians. The day Atheists rule the world, is the day you can say we are trapped by the status quo.
Ha,ha, ha. Yes, he was correct. You are mentally incompetent as you are complacent with things unchanged. But once you take that walk on the
Mentally incompetent? Care to support this?
darkside and see it for yourself............You will never be the same again.
Do you agree ?

Nobody should agree with you, not even theists on this site. You are an embarrassment to the whole Atheist vs Theist debate.
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 3:50:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 3:49:20 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:33:38 PM, inferno wrote:
I challenge you to step outside of your conventional way of thinking. And that is because you have been enslaved by the staus quo.
Really? You can't even be a politician these days unless you are a Christian, yet we are enslaved by the Status Quo? Nice try, God's existing is clearly supported by the status quo. Atheism is not supported by the status quo.
The Bible tells you clearly, that the Principalities of Darkness rules the earth, and all other ungodly man-made institutions. I had a user tell me here the other day, that none of you are willing
Why should anyone give two craps what The Bible says?
and able to walk in the darkside. He said INFERO, "You know that they will not do what you do, because they are scared." I see now that he is right. None of you are willing to escape this prison because the staus quo has you trapped like a fly.
You are trapped by the status quo. Going to church is the status quo. Christian politicians are the status quo. Atheists are adhering to the exact opposite of the status quo. Do you know what the status quo is?
And this is why they use you daily like the animals that you are.
You are an animal too, denying your mortality and your biological self isn't going to change that.
So why do you not take the challenge ? Do you not have any guts ?
I've stepped out of the status quo, hence why I'm an Atheist. You are deluded by the status quo, because you are a Christian adhering to what your parents taught you, what the chruch tells you, and the corrupt Christian politicians. The status quo is going to church on sunday, and paying your taxes to corrupt Christian politicians. The day Atheists rule the world, is the day you can say we are trapped by the status quo.
Ha,ha, ha. Yes, he was correct. You are mentally incompetent as you are complacent with things unchanged. But once you take that walk on the
Mentally incompetent? Care to support this?
darkside and see it for yourself............You will never be the same again.
Do you agree ?

Nobody should agree with you, not even theists on this site. You are an embarrassment to the whole Atheist vs Theist debate.

No. That is your ill fated depiction of the matter. You say a lot, but yet you say nothing. Try again.
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 3:52:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 3:50:06 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:49:20 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:33:38 PM, inferno wrote:
I challenge you to step outside of your conventional way of thinking. And that is because you have been enslaved by the staus quo.
Really? You can't even be a politician these days unless you are a Christian, yet we are enslaved by the Status Quo? Nice try, God's existing is clearly supported by the status quo. Atheism is not supported by the status quo.
The Bible tells you clearly, that the Principalities of Darkness rules the earth, and all other ungodly man-made institutions. I had a user tell me here the other day, that none of you are willing
Why should anyone give two craps what The Bible says?
and able to walk in the darkside. He said INFERO, "You know that they will not do what you do, because they are scared." I see now that he is right. None of you are willing to escape this prison because the staus quo has you trapped like a fly.
You are trapped by the status quo. Going to church is the status quo. Christian politicians are the status quo. Atheists are adhering to the exact opposite of the status quo. Do you know what the status quo is?
And this is why they use you daily like the animals that you are.
You are an animal too, denying your mortality and your biological self isn't going to change that.
So why do you not take the challenge ? Do you not have any guts ?
I've stepped out of the status quo, hence why I'm an Atheist. You are deluded by the status quo, because you are a Christian adhering to what your parents taught you, what the chruch tells you, and the corrupt Christian politicians. The status quo is going to church on sunday, and paying your taxes to corrupt Christian politicians. The day Atheists rule the world, is the day you can say we are trapped by the status quo.
Ha,ha, ha. Yes, he was correct. You are mentally incompetent as you are complacent with things unchanged. But once you take that walk on the
Mentally incompetent? Care to support this?
darkside and see it for yourself............You will never be the same again.
Do you agree ?

Nobody should agree with you, not even theists on this site. You are an embarrassment to the whole Atheist vs Theist debate.

No. That is your ill fated depiction of the matter. You say a lot, but yet you say nothing. Try again.

I don't need to try again, I've already succeeded. I would love you debate you on any topic regarding theism regardless. Please, pick a topic, I will gladly wipe the floor with you. I'm mentally incompetent, right? How hard could it be ;)
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 3:58:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Fool: Fights For The GOOD in itself. You inferno are for the Dark Side of the Force.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:00:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Fool: For I represent the revolutionary Youth, challanging old ideologies of the past for a better brighter tommorow. And I mean All of them Royal.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:05:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Is it odd that I find The Fool a tad more annoying to listen to than Inferno?
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:12:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 4:05:43 PM, Kleptin wrote:
Is it odd that I find The Fool a tad more annoying to listen to than Inferno?

It is odd, in my opinion...The fool fails to make much sense on several occasions, I'll give you that. However, inferno is much more "in your face" annoying.
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:13:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 4:05:43 PM, Kleptin wrote:
Is it odd that I find The Fool a tad more annoying to listen to than Inferno?

No. I find inferno quite funny some of the time. The Fool is just obnoxious.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:15:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Inferno's like that really slow kid who says funny stuff that you don't take seriously, and Fool is like that kid who keeps raising his hand to ask questions in lecture.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:40:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 3:33:38 PM, inferno wrote:
I challenge you to step outside of your conventional way of thinking. And that is because you have been enslaved by the staus quo. The Bible tells you clearly, that the Principalities of Darkness rules the earth, and all other ungodly man-made institutions. I had a user tell me here the other day, that none of you are willing
and able to walk in the darkside. He said INFERO, "You know that they will not do what you do, because they are scared." I see now that he is right. None of you are willing to escape this prison because the staus quo has you trapped like a fly.
And this is why they use you daily like the animals that you are.
So why do you not take the challenge ? Do you not have any guts ?
Ha,ha, ha. Yes, he was correct. You are mentally incompetent as you are complacent with things unchanged. But once you take that walk on the
darkside and see it for yourself............You will never be the same again.
Do you agree ?

Atheism isn't the status quo, numb nuts.
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:53:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 3:52:44 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:50:06 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:49:20 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:33:38 PM, inferno wrote:
I challenge you to step outside of your conventional way of thinking. And that is because you have been enslaved by the staus quo.
Really? You can't even be a politician these days unless you are a Christian, yet we are enslaved by the Status Quo? Nice try, God's existing is clearly supported by the status quo. Atheism is not supported by the status quo.
The Bible tells you clearly, that the Principalities of Darkness rules the earth, and all other ungodly man-made institutions. I had a user tell me here the other day, that none of you are willing
Why should anyone give two craps what The Bible says?
and able to walk in the darkside. He said INFERO, "You know that they will not do what you do, because they are scared." I see now that he is right. None of you are willing to escape this prison because the staus quo has you trapped like a fly.
You are trapped by the status quo. Going to church is the status quo. Christian politicians are the status quo. Atheists are adhering to the exact opposite of the status quo. Do you know what the status quo is?
And this is why they use you daily like the animals that you are.
You are an animal too, denying your mortality and your biological self isn't going to change that.
So why do you not take the challenge ? Do you not have any guts ?
I've stepped out of the status quo, hence why I'm an Atheist. You are deluded by the status quo, because you are a Christian adhering to what your parents taught you, what the chruch tells you, and the corrupt Christian politicians. The status quo is going to church on sunday, and paying your taxes to corrupt Christian politicians. The day Atheists rule the world, is the day you can say we are trapped by the status quo.
Ha,ha, ha. Yes, he was correct. You are mentally incompetent as you are complacent with things unchanged. But once you take that walk on the
Mentally incompetent? Care to support this?
darkside and see it for yourself............You will never be the same again.
Do you agree ?

Nobody should agree with you, not even theists on this site. You are an embarrassment to the whole Atheist vs Theist debate.

No. That is your ill fated depiction of the matter. You say a lot, but yet you say nothing. Try again.

I don't need to try again, I've already succeeded. I would love you debate you on any topic regarding theism regardless. Please, pick a topic, I will gladly wipe the floor with you. I'm mentally incompetent, right? How hard could it be ;)

You just wiped out yourself when you went back into your shell of conventional thinking.
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:54:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 3:55:05 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Rational, don't even try reasoning with Inferno. He's one of the site's trolls.

Rationality is foreign to you. Which is why you are another infidel who fears truth.
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:54:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 4:15:59 PM, Kleptin wrote:
Inferno's like that really slow kid who says funny stuff that you don't take seriously, and Fool is like that kid who keeps raising his hand to ask questions in lecture.

And you are the loser at the back of the bus who got his lunch money taken
away.
Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 5:46:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 4:54:06 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:55:05 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Rational, don't even try reasoning with Inferno. He's one of the site's trolls.

Rationality is foreign to you. Which is why you are another infidel who fears truth.

Rationalityis foreign to you. Which is why you are another hate filled Christian who fears truth.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 5:47:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 5:46:12 PM, Microsuck wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:54:06 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:55:05 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Rational, don't even try reasoning with Inferno. He's one of the site's trolls.

Rationality is foreign to you. Which is why you are another infidel who fears truth.

Rationalityis foreign to you. Which is why you are another hate filled Christian who fears truth.

Wrong. Im not a Christian. So you have already lost...........
Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 6:10:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 5:47:55 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/12/2012 5:46:12 PM, Microsuck wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:54:06 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:55:05 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Rational, don't even try reasoning with Inferno. He's one of the site's trolls.

Rationality is foreign to you. Which is why you are another infidel who fears truth.

Rationalityis foreign to you. Which is why you are another hate filled Christian who fears truth.

Wrong. Im not a Christian. So you have already lost...........

What are you then?

I smell a lie!

Religion:Christian
(inferno's profile)
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
TheFogHorn
Posts: 183
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 6:12:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I wonder how many religious people are going to top themselves when it becomes widely known the ancient Hebrews worshipped volcanic activity. I imagine quite a lot will not be able to face the fact they have spent their lives being obnoxiously insulting to people who did not buy into the meme.

I was a Christian....and then it dawned on me. I suffered badly for a few weeks, not knowing how I was going to face people and have to confess I'd made a mistake, but eventually I saw the funny side to it and now I have never felt better.

I think a lot of Christians, Muslims and Jews are going to struggle to accept they wrote or said such unacceptable things and will find the shame too great to bare. That, of course, will also be the biggest stumbling block to true spiritual enlightenment.....and it will be kept in place religiously by those least able to face their own inperfection.
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 7:02:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 6:10:47 PM, Microsuck wrote:
At 7/12/2012 5:47:55 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/12/2012 5:46:12 PM, Microsuck wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:54:06 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:55:05 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Rational, don't even try reasoning with Inferno. He's one of the site's trolls.

Rationality is foreign to you. Which is why you are another infidel who fears truth.

Rationalityis foreign to you. Which is why you are another hate filled Christian who fears truth.

Wrong. Im not a Christian. So you have already lost...........

What are you then?

I smell a lie!

Religion:Christian
(inferno's profile)

It's official, he's a troll.
EvanK
Posts: 599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 10:34:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 3:33:38 PM, inferno wrote:
I challenge you to step outside of your conventional way of thinking. And that is because you have been enslaved by the staus quo. The Bible tells you clearly, that the Principalities of Darkness rules the earth, and all other ungodly man-made institutions. I had a user tell me here the other day, that none of you are willing
and able to walk in the darkside. He said INFERO, "You know that they will not do what you do, because they are scared." I see now that he is right. None of you are willing to escape this prison because the staus quo has you trapped like a fly.
And this is why they use you daily like the animals that you are.
So why do you not take the challenge ? Do you not have any guts ?
Ha,ha, ha. Yes, he was correct. You are mentally incompetent as you are complacent with things unchanged. But once you take that walk on the
darkside and see it for yourself............You will never be the same again.
Do you agree ?

I stepped outside of my conventional way of thinking, which was Catholicism. I am now more of an agnostic/atheist.

As for the status quo, what exactly are you refering to? The one where the majority of this country is Christian? Well, I already challenged that status quo. What about you? Do you still believe everything written in a 2000 year old book? Do you still believe everything "holy people" (aka HUMANS) tell you? Do you still believe everything that Christianity has been teaching for 2000 years? Maybe you're the one who needs to step outside the status quo.

As for mental imcompetence, last I checked, no scientist or doctor released a study showing all non Christians are retarded. Perhaps you're the incometent one for believing what is spoon fed to you, like a sheep, and not questioning it one bit.

So maybe you should listen to your own advice. I did, about 6 months ago. And guess what? I'm not confused, scared, or worried like I used to be. I've realized that I have one chance at life, and I'm not going to waste it trying to reach an invisible paradise of which there is no proof of, in the afterlife. I enjoy life a lot more, because I have come to realize that, more likely than not, there is no invisible man watching my every move. So, my advice, take you're own advice.
The problem with socialism is that, sooner or later, you run out of people's money."_Margaret Thatcher

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."_Thomas Jefferson

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."_Thomas Jefferson

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them that they have been fooled."-Mark Twain
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 11:54:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 10:34:18 PM, EvanK wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:33:38 PM, inferno wrote:
I challenge you to step outside of your conventional way of thinking. And that is because you have been enslaved by the staus quo. The Bible tells you clearly, that the Principalities of Darkness rules the earth, and all other ungodly man-made institutions. I had a user tell me here the other day, that none of you are willing
and able to walk in the darkside. He said INFERO, "You know that they will not do what you do, because they are scared." I see now that he is right. None of you are willing to escape this prison because the staus quo has you trapped like a fly.
And this is why they use you daily like the animals that you are.
So why do you not take the challenge ? Do you not have any guts ?
Ha,ha, ha. Yes, he was correct. You are mentally incompetent as you are complacent with things unchanged. But once you take that walk on the
darkside and see it for yourself............You will never be the same again.
Do you agree ?

I stepped outside of my conventional way of thinking, which was Catholicism. I am now more of an agnostic/atheist.

As for the status quo, what exactly are you refering to? The one where the majority of this country is Christian? Well, I already challenged that status quo. What about you? Do you still believe everything written in a 2000 year old book? Do you still believe everything "holy people" (aka HUMANS) tell you? Do you still believe everything that Christianity has been teaching for 2000 years? Maybe you're the one who needs to step outside the status quo.

As for mental imcompetence, last I checked, no scientist or doctor released a study showing all non Christians are retarded. Perhaps you're the incometent one for believing what is spoon fed to you, like a sheep, and not questioning it one bit.

So maybe you should listen to your own advice. I did, about 6 months ago. And guess what? I'm not confused, scared, or worried like I used to be. I've realized that I have one chance at life, and I'm not going to waste it trying to reach an invisible paradise of which there is no proof of, in the afterlife. I enjoy life a lot more, because I have come to realize that, more likely than not, there is no invisible man watching my every move. So, my advice, take you're own advice.

False. You did not investigation whatsover. So your logic is invalid and pathetic as always. More excuses, equals a lame duck.
Sorry. You can do better than this.
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 11:59:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 3:33:38 PM, inferno wrote:
I challenge you to step outside of your conventional way of thinking. And that is because you have been enslaved by the staus quo. The Bible tells you clearly, that the Principalities of Darkness rules the earth, and all other ungodly man-made institutions. I had a user tell me here the other day, that none of you are willing
and able to walk in the darkside. He said INFERO, "You know that they will not do what you do, because they are scared." I see now that he is right. None of you are willing to escape this prison because the staus quo has you trapped like a fly.
And this is why they use you daily like the animals that you are.
So why do you not take the challenge ? Do you not have any guts ?
Ha,ha, ha. Yes, he was correct. You are mentally incompetent as you are complacent with things unchanged. But once you take that walk on the
darkside and see it for yourself............You will never be the same again.
Do you agree ?
What is the challenge, exactly?
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 12:03:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 11:59:23 AM, tkubok wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:33:38 PM, inferno wrote:
I challenge you to step outside of your conventional way of thinking. And that is because you have been enslaved by the staus quo. The Bible tells you clearly, that the Principalities of Darkness rules the earth, and all other ungodly man-made institutions. I had a user tell me here the other day, that none of you are willing
and able to walk in the darkside. He said INFERO, "You know that they will not do what you do, because they are scared." I see now that he is right. None of you are willing to escape this prison because the staus quo has you trapped like a fly.
And this is why they use you daily like the animals that you are.
So why do you not take the challenge ? Do you not have any guts ?
Ha,ha, ha. Yes, he was correct. You are mentally incompetent as you are complacent with things unchanged. But once you take that walk on the
darkside and see it for yourself............You will never be the same again.
Do you agree ?
What is the challenge, exactly?

Easy. Visit your nearest Government lodge, dabble in the occult, interact to Native American Shamans, visit haunted houses and graveyards, go to church, etc.
Do I really have to keep listing more.
Apparently if you want to know what the supernatural feels like and looks like.
Then you need to get your azz away from computers and books.
And do it the ole fashioned way. Otherwise you know nothing..........
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 12:04:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 12:03:03 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/13/2012 11:59:23 AM, tkubok wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:33:38 PM, inferno wrote:
I challenge you to step outside of your conventional way of thinking. And that is because you have been enslaved by the staus quo. The Bible tells you clearly, that the Principalities of Darkness rules the earth, and all other ungodly man-made institutions. I had a user tell me here the other day, that none of you are willing
and able to walk in the darkside. He said INFERO, "You know that they will not do what you do, because they are scared." I see now that he is right. None of you are willing to escape this prison because the staus quo has you trapped like a fly.
And this is why they use you daily like the animals that you are.
So why do you not take the challenge ? Do you not have any guts ?
Ha,ha, ha. Yes, he was correct. You are mentally incompetent as you are complacent with things unchanged. But once you take that walk on the
darkside and see it for yourself............You will never be the same again.
Do you agree ?
What is the challenge, exactly?

Easy. Visit your nearest Government lodge, dabble in the occult, interact to Native American Shamans, visit haunted houses and graveyards, go to church, etc.
Do I really have to keep listing more.
Apparently if you want to know what the supernatural feels like and looks like.
Then you need to get your azz away from computers and books.
And do it the ole fashioned way. Otherwise you know nothing..........

Ive done that before, and more. Nothing happened. I never felt anything remotely supernatural.

So, ive accepted and completed your challenge. Now what?
EvanK
Posts: 599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 12:06:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 11:54:39 AM, inferno wrote:
At 7/12/2012 10:34:18 PM, EvanK wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:33:38 PM, inferno wrote:
I challenge you to step outside of your conventional way of thinking. And that is because you have been enslaved by the staus quo. The Bible tells you clearly, that the Principalities of Darkness rules the earth, and all other ungodly man-made institutions. I had a user tell me here the other day, that none of you are willing
and able to walk in the darkside. He said INFERO, "You know that they will not do what you do, because they are scared." I see now that he is right. None of you are willing to escape this prison because the staus quo has you trapped like a fly.
And this is why they use you daily like the animals that you are.
So why do you not take the challenge ? Do you not have any guts ?
Ha,ha, ha. Yes, he was correct. You are mentally incompetent as you are complacent with things unchanged. But once you take that walk on the
darkside and see it for yourself............You will never be the same again.
Do you agree ?

I stepped outside of my conventional way of thinking, which was Catholicism. I am now more of an agnostic/atheist.

As for the status quo, what exactly are you refering to? The one where the majority of this country is Christian? Well, I already challenged that status quo. What about you? Do you still believe everything written in a 2000 year old book? Do you still believe everything "holy people" (aka HUMANS) tell you? Do you still believe everything that Christianity has been teaching for 2000 years? Maybe you're the one who needs to step outside the status quo.

As for mental imcompetence, last I checked, no scientist or doctor released a study showing all non Christians are retarded. Perhaps you're the incometent one for believing what is spoon fed to you, like a sheep, and not questioning it one bit.

So maybe you should listen to your own advice. I did, about 6 months ago. And guess what? I'm not confused, scared, or worried like I used to be. I've realized that I have one chance at life, and I'm not going to waste it trying to reach an invisible paradise of which there is no proof of, in the afterlife. I enjoy life a lot more, because I have come to realize that, more likely than not, there is no invisible man watching my every move. So, my advice, take you're own advice.

False. You did not investigation whatsover. So your logic is invalid and pathetic as always. More excuses, equals a lame duck.
Sorry. You can do better than this.

Show me why I'm false. What do you mean I did no investigation? I did, and I no longer believe. Why is your opinion on God superior to mine? Typical religious nutjob (no offense to logical religious people)
The problem with socialism is that, sooner or later, you run out of people's money."_Margaret Thatcher

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."_Thomas Jefferson

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."_Thomas Jefferson

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them that they have been fooled."-Mark Twain
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 12:08:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 12:04:11 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 7/13/2012 12:03:03 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/13/2012 11:59:23 AM, tkubok wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:33:38 PM, inferno wrote:
I challenge you to step outside of your conventional way of thinking. And that is because you have been enslaved by the staus quo. The Bible tells you clearly, that the Principalities of Darkness rules the earth, and all other ungodly man-made institutions. I had a user tell me here the other day, that none of you are willing
and able to walk in the darkside. He said INFERO, "You know that they will not do what you do, because they are scared." I see now that he is right. None of you are willing to escape this prison because the staus quo has you trapped like a fly.
And this is why they use you daily like the animals that you are.
So why do you not take the challenge ? Do you not have any guts ?
Ha,ha, ha. Yes, he was correct. You are mentally incompetent as you are complacent with things unchanged. But once you take that walk on the
darkside and see it for yourself............You will never be the same again.
Do you agree ?
What is the challenge, exactly?

Easy. Visit your nearest Government lodge, dabble in the occult, interact to Native American Shamans, visit haunted houses and graveyards, go to church, etc.
Do I really have to keep listing more.
Apparently if you want to know what the supernatural feels like and looks like.
Then you need to get your azz away from computers and books.
And do it the ole fashioned way. Otherwise you know nothing..........

Ive done that before, and more. Nothing happened. I never felt anything remotely supernatural.

So, ive accepted and completed your challenge. Now what?

False. You have not been to the right places. You were scammed bro.
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 12:09:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 12:06:19 PM, EvanK wrote:
At 7/13/2012 11:54:39 AM, inferno wrote:
At 7/12/2012 10:34:18 PM, EvanK wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:33:38 PM, inferno wrote:
I challenge you to step outside of your conventional way of thinking. And that is because you have been enslaved by the staus quo. The Bible tells you clearly, that the Principalities of Darkness rules the earth, and all other ungodly man-made institutions. I had a user tell me here the other day, that none of you are willing
and able to walk in the darkside. He said INFERO, "You know that they will not do what you do, because they are scared." I see now that he is right. None of you are willing to escape this prison because the staus quo has you trapped like a fly.
And this is why they use you daily like the animals that you are.
So why do you not take the challenge ? Do you not have any guts ?
Ha,ha, ha. Yes, he was correct. You are mentally incompetent as you are complacent with things unchanged. But once you take that walk on the
darkside and see it for yourself............You will never be the same again.
Do you agree ?

I stepped outside of my conventional way of thinking, which was Catholicism. I am now more of an agnostic/atheist.

As for the status quo, what exactly are you refering to? The one where the majority of this country is Christian? Well, I already challenged that status quo. What about you? Do you still believe everything written in a 2000 year old book? Do you still believe everything "holy people" (aka HUMANS) tell you? Do you still believe everything that Christianity has been teaching for 2000 years? Maybe you're the one who needs to step outside the status quo.

As for mental imcompetence, last I checked, no scientist or doctor released a study showing all non Christians are retarded. Perhaps you're the incometent one for believing what is spoon fed to you, like a sheep, and not questioning it one bit.

So maybe you should listen to your own advice. I did, about 6 months ago. And guess what? I'm not confused, scared, or worried like I used to be. I've realized that I have one chance at life, and I'm not going to waste it trying to reach an invisible paradise of which there is no proof of, in the afterlife. I enjoy life a lot more, because I have come to realize that, more likely than not, there is no invisible man watching my every move. So, my advice, take you're own advice.

False. You did not investigation whatsover. So your logic is invalid and pathetic as always. More excuses, equals a lame duck.
Sorry. You can do better than this.

Show me why I'm false. What do you mean I did no investigation? I did, and I no longer believe. Why is your opinion on God superior to mine? Typical religious nutjob (no offense to logical religious people)

False. You did not interact with spirits.
If you did, then your mindset would be different than it is right now.
EvanK
Posts: 599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 12:12:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 12:03:03 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/13/2012 11:59:23 AM, tkubok wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:33:38 PM, inferno wrote:
I challenge you to step outside of your conventional way of thinking. And that is because you have been enslaved by the staus quo. The Bible tells you clearly, that the Principalities of Darkness rules the earth, and all other ungodly man-made institutions. I had a user tell me here the other day, that none of you are willing
and able to walk in the darkside. He said INFERO, "You know that they will not do what you do, because they are scared." I see now that he is right. None of you are willing to escape this prison because the staus quo has you trapped like a fly.
And this is why they use you daily like the animals that you are.
So why do you not take the challenge ? Do you not have any guts ?
Ha,ha, ha. Yes, he was correct. You are mentally incompetent as you are complacent with things unchanged. But once you take that walk on the
darkside and see it for yourself............You will never be the same again.
Do you agree ?
What is the challenge, exactly?

Easy. Visit your nearest Government lodge, dabble in the occult, interact to Native American Shamans, visit haunted houses and graveyards, go to church, etc.
Do I really have to keep listing more.
Apparently if you want to know what the supernatural feels like and looks like.
Then you need to get your azz away from computers and books.
And do it the ole fashioned way. Otherwise you know nothing..........

Like another poster said, I've pretty much done all of that...never felt anything supernatural...have you ever tried thinking outside your mindset, or are you another sheep who believes everything preacher says without question?
The problem with socialism is that, sooner or later, you run out of people's money."_Margaret Thatcher

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."_Thomas Jefferson

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."_Thomas Jefferson

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them that they have been fooled."-Mark Twain
EvanK
Posts: 599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 12:19:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 12:09:30 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/13/2012 12:06:19 PM, EvanK wrote:
At 7/13/2012 11:54:39 AM, inferno wrote:
At 7/12/2012 10:34:18 PM, EvanK wrote:
At 7/12/2012 3:33:38 PM, inferno wrote:
I challenge you to step outside of your conventional way of thinking. And that is because you have been enslaved by the staus quo. The Bible tells you clearly, that the Principalities of Darkness rules the earth, and all other ungodly man-made institutions. I had a user tell me here the other day, that none of you are willing
and able to walk in the darkside. He said INFERO, "You know that they will not do what you do, because they are scared." I see now that he is right. None of you are willing to escape this prison because the staus quo has you trapped like a fly.
And this is why they use you daily like the animals that you are.
So why do you not take the challenge ? Do you not have any guts ?
Ha,ha, ha. Yes, he was correct. You are mentally incompetent as you are complacent with things unchanged. But once you take that walk on the
darkside and see it for yourself............You will never be the same again.
Do you agree ?

I stepped outside of my conventional way of thinking, which was Catholicism. I am now more of an agnostic/atheist.

As for the status quo, what exactly are you refering to? The one where the majority of this country is Christian? Well, I already challenged that status quo. What about you? Do you still believe everything written in a 2000 year old book? Do you still believe everything "holy people" (aka HUMANS) tell you? Do you still believe everything that Christianity has been teaching for 2000 years? Maybe you're the one who needs to step outside the status quo.

As for mental imcompetence, last I checked, no scientist or doctor released a study showing all non Christians are retarded. Perhaps you're the incometent one for believing what is spoon fed to you, like a sheep, and not questioning it one bit.

So maybe you should listen to your own advice. I did, about 6 months ago. And guess what? I'm not confused, scared, or worried like I used to be. I've realized that I have one chance at life, and I'm not going to waste it trying to reach an invisible paradise of which there is no proof of, in the afterlife. I enjoy life a lot more, because I have come to realize that, more likely than not, there is no invisible man watching my every move. So, my advice, take you're own advice.

False. You did not investigation whatsover. So your logic is invalid and pathetic as always. More excuses, equals a lame duck.
Sorry. You can do better than this.

Show me why I'm false. What do you mean I did no investigation? I did, and I no longer believe. Why is your opinion on God superior to mine? Typical religious nutjob (no offense to logical religious people)

False. You did not interact with spirits.
If you did, then your mindset would be different than it is right now.

Spirits, huh? I'll tell you what. Next time I feel unbearably bored, and have the weird urge to waste some time and money, I'll go watch some witch try and rise someone from the dead or get a ouji board or something.

But no, I have never encountered a spirit, good or evil. If God wants to show me the way, fine he can come an do it himself, instead of these "holy people" who just tell you how to live, take your money and incite fear into you so you keep believing their crap and forking over money. I'm not buying it.
The problem with socialism is that, sooner or later, you run out of people's money."_Margaret Thatcher

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."_Thomas Jefferson

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."_Thomas Jefferson

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them that they have been fooled."-Mark Twain