Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Dealing with Dogknox

royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:20:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It's obvious that he's a troll, since he doesn't want to debate about his views. He's just recycling the same rhetoric continuously. I would suggest ignoring him entirely.
Gileandos
Posts: 2,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:23:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 4:20:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
It's obvious that he's a troll, since he doesn't want to debate about his views. He's just recycling the same rhetoric continuously. I would suggest ignoring him entirely.

I fail to see how much different he is than you. I in fact categorize you both in the same bucket.
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:24:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
He's just trying to save us! I'm grateful and respect him for trying.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:24:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 4:23:53 PM, Gileandos wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:20:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
It's obvious that he's a troll, since he doesn't want to debate about his views. He's just recycling the same rhetoric continuously. I would suggest ignoring him entirely.

I fail to see how much different he is than you. I in fact categorize you both in the same bucket.

LOL, I honestly don't care for your opinion. I'm not a troll, and you only claim that I am because you disagree with me.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:32:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 4:20:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
It's obvious that he's a troll, since he doesn't want to debate about his views. He's just recycling the same rhetoric continuously. I would suggest ignoring him entirely.

The site seems to have plenty of ideologues who don't like to debate. But he does defend his views in his own way, and I haven't yet seen him be abusive, so I don't see any problem with him. If anyone sees him or anyone else be abusive to members in any way, be sure to report the post so I can make a note of it, and take an appropriate action if necessary. Simply reasserting the same points over and over without debating is not any type of site violation though.

Either way, Dogknox does seem to spawn lengthy and passionate religion topics, which is part of what this site was designed for.
Debate.org Moderator
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:41:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 4:24:57 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:23:53 PM, Gileandos wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:20:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
It's obvious that he's a troll, since he doesn't want to debate about his views. He's just recycling the same rhetoric continuously. I would suggest ignoring him entirely.

I fail to see how much different he is than you. I in fact categorize you both in the same bucket.

LOL, I honestly don't care for your opinion. I'm not a troll, and you only claim that I am because you disagree with me.

Bingo. Gileandos just can't stand the fact that Atheists exist, he is that insecure about his theism.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:41:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 4:32:08 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:20:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
It's obvious that he's a troll, since he doesn't want to debate about his views. He's just recycling the same rhetoric continuously. I would suggest ignoring him entirely.

The site seems to have plenty of ideologues who don't like to debate. But he does defend his views in his own way, and I haven't yet seen him be abusive, so I don't see any problem with him. If anyone sees him or anyone else be abusive to members in any way, be sure to report the post so I can make a note of it, and take an appropriate action if necessary. Simply reasserting the same points over and over without debating is not any type of site violation though.

Either way, Dogknox does seem to spawn lengthy and passionate religion topics, which is part of what this site was designed for.

I never said it was a type of site violation; it's just highly annoying, and several people have expressed irritation with him in other threads. I'm just telling those people to ignore him.
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:42:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 4:24:57 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:23:53 PM, Gileandos wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:20:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
It's obvious that he's a troll, since he doesn't want to debate about his views. He's just recycling the same rhetoric continuously. I would suggest ignoring him entirely.

I fail to see how much different he is than you. I in fact categorize you both in the same bucket.

LOL, I honestly don't care for your opinion. I'm not a troll, and you only claim that I am because you disagree with me.

Really? Everybody reading this, go look at both our profile comments right now (before she blocked me).
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:46:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Was going to read. Got distracted by pictures of food. Was there some sort of DDO-wide thing where you post food as your avatar?
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:47:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 4:41:41 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:32:08 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:20:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
It's obvious that he's a troll, since he doesn't want to debate about his views. He's just recycling the same rhetoric continuously. I would suggest ignoring him entirely.

The site seems to have plenty of ideologues who don't like to debate. But he does defend his views in his own way, and I haven't yet seen him be abusive, so I don't see any problem with him. If anyone sees him or anyone else be abusive to members in any way, be sure to report the post so I can make a note of it, and take an appropriate action if necessary. Simply reasserting the same points over and over without debating is not any type of site violation though.

Either way, Dogknox does seem to spawn lengthy and passionate religion topics, which is part of what this site was designed for.

I never said it was a type of site violation; it's just highly annoying, and several people have expressed irritation with him in other threads. I'm just telling those people to ignore him.

Yeah, now looking at some of his posts I suppose you are right, and I agree with your suggestion.
Debate.org Moderator
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:47:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 4:42:12 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:24:57 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:23:53 PM, Gileandos wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:20:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
It's obvious that he's a troll, since he doesn't want to debate about his views. He's just recycling the same rhetoric continuously. I would suggest ignoring him entirely.

I fail to see how much different he is than you. I in fact categorize you both in the same bucket.

LOL, I honestly don't care for your opinion. I'm not a troll, and you only claim that I am because you disagree with me.

Really? Everybody reading this, go look at both our profile comments right now (before she blocked me).

Yeah royal is hard to deal with, that's why I just ignore her :D
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:47:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 4:46:23 PM, Kleptin wrote:
Was going to read. Got distracted by pictures of food. Was there some sort of DDO-wide thing where you post food as your avatar?

Food is the theme for Avvie-week.
Debate.org Moderator
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:47:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 4:46:23 PM, Kleptin wrote:
Was going to read. Got distracted by pictures of food. Was there some sort of DDO-wide thing where you post food as your avatar?

It's still going on.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:48:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 4:47:00 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:42:12 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:24:57 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:23:53 PM, Gileandos wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:20:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
It's obvious that he's a troll, since he doesn't want to debate about his views. He's just recycling the same rhetoric continuously. I would suggest ignoring him entirely.

I fail to see how much different he is than you. I in fact categorize you both in the same bucket.

LOL, I honestly don't care for your opinion. I'm not a troll, and you only claim that I am because you disagree with me.

Really? Everybody reading this, go look at both our profile comments right now (before she blocked me).

Yeah royal is hard to deal with, that's why I just ignore her :D

That's funny; thett doesn't have a problem dealing with me, and he and I disagree on most issues.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:49:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 4:48:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:47:00 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:42:12 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:24:57 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:23:53 PM, Gileandos wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:20:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
It's obvious that he's a troll, since he doesn't want to debate about his views. He's just recycling the same rhetoric continuously. I would suggest ignoring him entirely.

I fail to see how much different he is than you. I in fact categorize you both in the same bucket.

LOL, I honestly don't care for your opinion. I'm not a troll, and you only claim that I am because you disagree with me.

Really? Everybody reading this, go look at both our profile comments right now (before she blocked me).

Yeah royal is hard to deal with, that's why I just ignore her :D

That's funny; thett doesn't have a problem dealing with me, and he and I disagree on most issues.

That's funny, I'm not thett.
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:50:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 4:48:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:47:00 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:42:12 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:24:57 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:23:53 PM, Gileandos wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:20:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
It's obvious that he's a troll, since he doesn't want to debate about his views. He's just recycling the same rhetoric continuously. I would suggest ignoring him entirely.

I fail to see how much different he is than you. I in fact categorize you both in the same bucket.

LOL, I honestly don't care for your opinion. I'm not a troll, and you only claim that I am because you disagree with me.

Really? Everybody reading this, go look at both our profile comments right now (before she blocked me).

Yeah royal is hard to deal with, that's why I just ignore her :D

That's funny; thett doesn't have a problem dealing with me, and he and I disagree on most issues.

That's a very arbitrary statement. I find it funny how many people seem to agree with me.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:50:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 4:49:48 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:48:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:47:00 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:42:12 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:24:57 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:23:53 PM, Gileandos wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:20:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
It's obvious that he's a troll, since he doesn't want to debate about his views. He's just recycling the same rhetoric continuously. I would suggest ignoring him entirely.

I fail to see how much different he is than you. I in fact categorize you both in the same bucket.

LOL, I honestly don't care for your opinion. I'm not a troll, and you only claim that I am because you disagree with me.

Really? Everybody reading this, go look at both our profile comments right now (before she blocked me).

Yeah royal is hard to deal with, that's why I just ignore her :D

That's funny; thett doesn't have a problem dealing with me, and he and I disagree on most issues.

That's funny, I'm not thett.

So the deficiency lies with you, not with me ;)
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:51:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 4:50:23 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:49:48 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:48:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:47:00 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:42:12 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:24:57 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:23:53 PM, Gileandos wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:20:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
It's obvious that he's a troll, since he doesn't want to debate about his views. He's just recycling the same rhetoric continuously. I would suggest ignoring him entirely.

I fail to see how much different he is than you. I in fact categorize you both in the same bucket.

LOL, I honestly don't care for your opinion. I'm not a troll, and you only claim that I am because you disagree with me.

Really? Everybody reading this, go look at both our profile comments right now (before she blocked me).

Yeah royal is hard to deal with, that's why I just ignore her :D

That's funny; thett doesn't have a problem dealing with me, and he and I disagree on most issues.

That's funny, I'm not thett.

So the deficiency lies with you, not with me ;)

I never said it was your deficiency. I just can't stand you.
Gileandos
Posts: 2,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:52:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 4:49:48 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:48:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:47:00 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:42:12 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:24:57 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:23:53 PM, Gileandos wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:20:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
It's obvious that he's a troll, since he doesn't want to debate about his views. He's just recycling the same rhetoric continuously. I would suggest ignoring him entirely.

I fail to see how much different he is than you. I in fact categorize you both in the same bucket.

LOL, I honestly don't care for your opinion. I'm not a troll, and you only claim that I am because you disagree with me.

Really? Everybody reading this, go look at both our profile comments right now (before she blocked me).

Yeah royal is hard to deal with, that's why I just ignore her :D

That's funny; thett doesn't have a problem dealing with me, and he and I disagree on most issues.

That's funny, I'm not thett.

Nor am I. Royal, you were the one posting forum topics on how everyone is a troll and everyone is votebombing, when clearly neither were occurring. I mean you are even starting another forum post, attacking a person.

Same bucket.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:53:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 4:51:44 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:50:23 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:49:48 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:48:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:47:00 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:42:12 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:24:57 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:23:53 PM, Gileandos wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:20:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
It's obvious that he's a troll, since he doesn't want to debate about his views. He's just recycling the same rhetoric continuously. I would suggest ignoring him entirely.

I fail to see how much different he is than you. I in fact categorize you both in the same bucket.

LOL, I honestly don't care for your opinion. I'm not a troll, and you only claim that I am because you disagree with me.

Really? Everybody reading this, go look at both our profile comments right now (before she blocked me).

Yeah royal is hard to deal with, that's why I just ignore her :D

That's funny; thett doesn't have a problem dealing with me, and he and I disagree on most issues.

That's funny, I'm not thett.

So the deficiency lies with you, not with me ;)

I never said it was your deficiency. I just can't stand you.

k
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 4:54:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 4:52:16 PM, Gileandos wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:49:48 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:48:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:47:00 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:42:12 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:24:57 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:23:53 PM, Gileandos wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:20:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
It's obvious that he's a troll, since he doesn't want to debate about his views. He's just recycling the same rhetoric continuously. I would suggest ignoring him entirely.

I fail to see how much different he is than you. I in fact categorize you both in the same bucket.

LOL, I honestly don't care for your opinion. I'm not a troll, and you only claim that I am because you disagree with me.

Really? Everybody reading this, go look at both our profile comments right now (before she blocked me).

Yeah royal is hard to deal with, that's why I just ignore her :D

That's funny; thett doesn't have a problem dealing with me, and he and I disagree on most issues.

That's funny, I'm not thett.

Nor am I. Royal, you were the one posting forum topics on how everyone is a troll and everyone is votebombing, when clearly neither were occurring. I mean you are even starting another forum post, attacking a person.

Gileandos, I have conclusive proof that you votebombed my welfare debate. Two people voted against me in that debate, and the other openly admitted that he was votebombing while you ignored most of the rebuttals I posted. Everyone else said that the debate was lopsided in my favor.
Same bucket.
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 5:00:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. Posted contradictory and hypocritical views against men (emotional issues or anger).
2. Refusal to accept other arguments/ strawmanning them.
3. Everybody who argues with her is a troll.

You're right. You aren't a troll at all.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 5:04:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 5:00:00 PM, MouthWash wrote:
1. Posted contradictory and hypocritical views against men (emotional issues or anger).
2. Refusal to accept other arguments/ strawmanning them.
: 3. Everybody who argues with her is a troll.

You're right. You aren't a troll at all.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 7:42:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 5:00:00 PM, MouthWash wrote:
1. Posted contradictory and hypocritical views against men (emotional issues or anger).
No, I didn't, and I explained to you why they weren't contradictory. Saying that men won't be necessary for reproduction is not the same as saying that people should be judged independently of their gender.
2. Refusal to accept other arguments/ strawmanning them.
You turned the argument above into a strawman. I'm not going to accept your nonsense.
3. Everybody who argues with her is a troll.
I argue privately (and sometimes publicly) with thett EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I don't consider him a troll.

I argue with Ike.

I don't consider him a troll.

I argue with socialpinko sometimes.

I don't consider him a troll.

I argue with bluesteel.

I don't consider him a troll.

I argue with tulle.

I don't consider her a troll.

Just because I consider you a troll doesn't mean that I consider everyone who argues with me a troll.

You're right. You aren't a troll at all.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 7:43:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 5:04:12 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/12/2012 5:00:00 PM, MouthWash wrote:
1. Posted contradictory and hypocritical views against men (emotional issues or anger).
2. Refusal to accept other arguments/ strawmanning them.
: 3. Everybody who argues with her is a troll.

You're right. You aren't a troll at all.

Do you accept anything negative someone says about me? I think you accused me of claiming everyone was a multiaccounter a month ago when I caught JT, and I proved that it was false. You didn't reply, but the next day, you repeated the charges.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 8:15:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Fool: Gileandos is not much of a debator, either, he fears me like the plague. lol
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 9:06:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 7:43:44 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/12/2012 5:04:12 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/12/2012 5:00:00 PM, MouthWash wrote:
1. Posted contradictory and hypocritical views against men (emotional issues or anger).
2. Refusal to accept other arguments/ strawmanning them.
: 3. Everybody who argues with her is a troll.

You're right. You aren't a troll at all.

Do you accept anything negative someone says about me? I think you accused me of claiming everyone was a multiaccounter a month ago when I caught JT, and I proved that it was false. You didn't reply, but the next day, you repeated the charges.

I didn't repeat the charges the next day haha but you are paranoid.
stubs
Posts: 1,887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 12:58:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 4:23:53 PM, Gileandos wrote:
At 7/12/2012 4:20:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
It's obvious that he's a troll, since he doesn't want to debate about his views. He's just recycling the same rhetoric continuously. I would suggest ignoring him entirely.

I fail to see how much different he is than you. I in fact categorize you both in the same bucket.

Hahahhahah crying
stubs
Posts: 1,887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 12:59:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 4:41:41 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

I never said it was a type of site violation; it's just highly annoying, and several people have expressed irritation with him in other threads. I'm just telling those people to ignore him.

Yeah it is really annoying tho