Total Posts:254|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Dogknox

Dogknox
Posts: 5,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 9:02:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Okay... We can't post scriptures to refute his arguments!! He uses "Scriptures" to refute us!!

We can't post Early Church Father's to refute his arguments! All the Early Church Father's are Catholic's.. Not a Lutheran, Pentecostal, Anglican, SDA etc... in the bunch!!

LOGIC fails to prove he is wrong... LET slander him..
Lets "push him over a cliff!"

Hold our hands over our ears... "na-na-na-na can't hear you!!"
.................
Wanting to be right, does not make you right!!
LOGIC- Tells you so... Oh right you reject logic!!
baggins
Posts: 855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 9:06:18 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 9:02:49 AM, Dogknox wrote:
Okay... We can't post scriptures to refute his arguments!! He uses "Scriptures" to refute us!!

We can't post Early Church Father's to refute his arguments! All the Early Church Father's are Catholic's.. Not a Lutheran, Pentecostal, Anglican, SDA etc... in the bunch!!

LOGIC fails to prove he is wrong... LET slander him..
Lets "push him over a cliff!"

Hold our hands over our ears... "na-na-na-na can't hear you!!"
.................
Wanting to be right, does not make you right!!
LOGIC- Tells you so... Oh right you reject logic!!

Creating threads with your own name is an example of narcissism.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
stubs
Posts: 1,887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 11:01:25 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 10:08:55 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Not only that but your use of scripture is so blatantly wrong and so misused that it is a disgrace to the religion you are trying to defend.

Thank you
Dogknox
Posts: 5,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 12:46:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 10:08:55 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Not only that but your use of scripture is so blatantly wrong and so misused that it is a disgrace to the religion you are trying to defend.
ConservativePolitico All can see, (above) you did not post scriptures!! Just insult and Accusation!! FACT IS: You can't post scriptures.. because you are forced to reject scriptures!!
Example (again) ALL..
All know the father of the great "de-formation" was a Catholic! Martin Luther was a Catholic Priest!! Martin Luther was "AMONG" Catholic's! The Catholic Church was NOT..
Not AMONG Martin Luther!
There will be false teachers among you!!

2 Peter 2:1
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them —bringing swift destruction on themselves.
2 Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.

2 Peter 2:1 Proves; Martin Luther "The False Teacher"!
2 Peter 2:2 Proves; The Catholic Church is "The Way Of Truth"! The Catholic Church was NOT "AMONG" Martin Luther!

There will be False Teachers AMONG the Catholic Church; there was no other churches, until Martin Luther!!!!!

ConservativePolitico You are forced to outright reject the prophesy.. 2 Peter 1-2.
You are forced to outright reject the Scriptures!
This Prophesy can't work in the reverse .. The Prophesy can't be massaged and twisted by you until it says something different.. Your only recourse is; "Complete Rejection as LIES".. Lies from the mouth of God!

Have a good day!!
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 12:48:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
What the hell is going on here?
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 12:53:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2012 12:48:25 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
What the hell is going on here?


Prologue to Religious war.
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 1:05:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2012 12:48:25 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
What the hell is going on here?

Catholics versus Protestants...Cold War.

He started it.
Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 1:25:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2012 1:05:01 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/14/2012 12:48:25 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
What the hell is going on here?

Catholics versus Protestants...Cold War.

He started it.


LOL!..

I'm just gonna throw something out there, idunno, maybe some of you will make a connection-- maybe you won't..

But, hasn't almost all the evil sh*t that Christian's get blamed for, been done by the Roman Catholic Church or someone who answers to them?
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 1:51:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2012 1:25:54 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
At 7/14/2012 1:05:01 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/14/2012 12:48:25 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
What the hell is going on here?

Catholics versus Protestants...Cold War.

He started it.


LOL!..

I'm just gonna throw something out there, idunno, maybe some of you will make a connection-- maybe you won't..

But, hasn't almost all the evil sh*t that Christian's get blamed for, been done by the Roman Catholic Church or someone who answers to them?
I reply NOPE!!!
King Henry murdered Catholic's by the thousands!
Quakers burned old woman as witches!
Dukes and Kings etc, killed their reviles in the name of the church, blamed them as being heretics!
The king of France killed Catholic's by the thousands!
Mexico killed Catholics only, just 100 years ago!

FACT IS: The Holy Catholic Church is the BULWARK of Christianity! She alone defends truth!
It was the Holy Catholic Church that fought every single heretic and heresy that ever was!! FACT IS: You have the Trinity, the Incarnation and the very bible you read today because of the Holy Catholic Church! The bible did not fall out of the sky with a cover and all the pages numbered!

Paradox_7 Martin Luther was NOT the first or the last Heretic!
Gnosticism (1st and 2nd Centuries)
Montanism (Late 2nd Century)
Sabellianism (Early 3rd Century)
Arianism (4th Century)
Pelagianism (5th Century)
Semi-Pelagianism (5th Century)
Nestorianism (5th Century)
Monophysitism (5th Century)
Iconoclasm (7th and 8th Centuries)
Catharism (11th Century)
Protestantism (16th Century)
Jansenism (17th Century)
Paradox_7 Today it happens to be "Secularism"!!!

There are OVER One Billion Catholic's (1,250,000,000) that is Billion with a "B"!
Paradox_7 If it was not for the Holy Catholic Church today you would not be Christian..
You would be Muslim or Hindu or whatever!

The Holy Catholic Church is the defender of truth, guided by God the Holy Spirit into all truth!
1 Timothy 3:15
if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God's household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.

Paradox_7 Jesus formed ONE Church it is the Holy Catholic Church, he started with Her; Jesus is ALWAYS with her>> NEVER TO LEAVE HER!!
20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Paradox_7 To be in protest against; The Holy Catholic Church you are in protest against Jesus!

Have a good day!
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 5:10:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dogknox:

You're completely blind to Scriptures true meaning.

Your view of God depicts him to be petty. I really don't think God cares if you slap the word "catholic" in front of your worship service and call the priest "father". He doesn't care if a stupid old man is reigning in Rome where he sits in the Vatican making trivial comments about the rest of the world. No. God does not care. Why should he? He had Jesus eating and associating with the lowest of the low, Jesus was born to a woman who was depicted as being unfaithful in a barn for goodness sake.

God doesn't care about the "unbroken line" of Peter. All he cares about his your devotion and worship. The man on the cross who cried out to Jesus "but this man has done nothing wrong!" and Jesus said in that moment that the criminal dying next to him would accompany him to paradise. Sadly this criminal wasn't a "Catholic".

Catholicism is corrupt, out of date and more than half made up by petty men in the Middle Ages.
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 5:30:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2012 1:51:50 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 7/14/2012 1:25:54 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
At 7/14/2012 1:05:01 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/14/2012 12:48:25 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
What the hell is going on here?

Catholics versus Protestants...Cold War.

He started it.


LOL!..

I'm just gonna throw something out there, idunno, maybe some of you will make a connection-- maybe you won't..

But, hasn't almost all the evil sh*t that Christian's get blamed for, been done by the Roman Catholic Church or someone who answers to them?
I reply NOPE!!!

Really? The Roman Catholic Church wasn't responsible for the people it killed and tortured?
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 5:32:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2012 5:30:40 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 7/14/2012 1:51:50 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 7/14/2012 1:25:54 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
At 7/14/2012 1:05:01 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/14/2012 12:48:25 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
What the hell is going on here?

Catholics versus Protestants...Cold War.

He started it.


LOL!..

I'm just gonna throw something out there, idunno, maybe some of you will make a connection-- maybe you won't..

But, hasn't almost all the evil sh*t that Christian's get blamed for, been done by the Roman Catholic Church or someone who answers to them?
I reply NOPE!!!

Really? The Roman Catholic Church wasn't responsible for the people it killed and tortured?

Oh yeah, I forgot.

"Thou shalt not kill, unless someone is a heretic, or witch, or for political reasons."
"Love thine enemy, as you stick him in the gut with white-hot metal"
"Blessed are the peacemakers, who make peace by killing all their enemies"

It's all scriptural, isn't it?
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Dogknox
Posts: 5,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2012 10:45:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2012 5:10:28 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Dogknox:

You're completely blind to Scriptures true meaning.

Your view of God depicts him to be petty. I really don't think God cares if you slap the word "catholic" in front of your worship service and call the priest "father". He doesn't care if a stupid old man is reigning in Rome where he sits in the Vatican making trivial comments about the rest of the world. No. God does not care. Why should he? He had Jesus eating and associating with the lowest of the low, Jesus was born to a woman who was depicted as being unfaithful in a barn for goodness sake.

God doesn't care about the "unbroken line" of Peter. All he cares about his your devotion and worship. The man on the cross who cried out to Jesus "but this man has done nothing wrong!" and Jesus said in that moment that the criminal dying next to him would accompany him to paradise. Sadly this criminal wasn't a "Catholic".

Catholicism is corrupt, out of date and more than half made up by petty men in the Middle Ages.
ConservativePolitico Your words.God doesn't care about the "unbroken line" of Peter. All he cares about his your devotion and worship.
I reply: Right you are.. God cares about Worship!!
Worship is what Catholic's do!!
We worship God at Mass.. We offer to God an ACCEPTABLE gift an ACCEPTABLE Sacrifice; "The Unblemished Lamb of God"! God' ONLY SON!!
WE KNOW God will accept our gift!!
God also gives to us a GIFT as we WORSHIP.. God gives us a LIVING GIFT!!
The Gift of "LIFE" the TRUE MANNA come down from heaven!

ConservativePolitico Jesus is the NEW UNBLEMISHED "Passover Lamb"! The Sacrificed Lamb is eaten, we LIVE because we EAT!!

The people of Moses ate the Unblemished Lamb in Egypt..at the first Passover..
ALL who did not eat were NOT SAVED!!
John 1:29
The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

ConservativePolitico Your FELLOWSHIP is not worship.. it is a feel good type of club!! You go to your churches to FELLOWSHIP!!
ConservativePolitico If I wanted "fellowship" I would join the "Lions Club"!

The UNBROKEN LINE Proves you wrong (tis ALL) So you don't care!

It proves you are NOT in the Body of Christ! You are in a man made church! The UNBROKEN LINE PROVES TO YOU.. That you are not Catholic! tis all!
ConservativePolitico I am sure you don't care about the "Unbroken Line of Popes back to Peter and Jesus" because you reject the ONLY CHURCH Jesus formed otherwise you would be Catholic: duh!!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2012 10:53:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2012 5:32:08 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 7/14/2012 5:30:40 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 7/14/2012 1:51:50 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 7/14/2012 1:25:54 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
At 7/14/2012 1:05:01 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/14/2012 12:48:25 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
What the hell is going on here?

Catholics versus Protestants...Cold War.

He started it.


LOL!..

I'm just gonna throw something out there, idunno, maybe some of you will make a connection-- maybe you won't..

But, hasn't almost all the evil sh*t that Christian's get blamed for, been done by the Roman Catholic Church or someone who answers to them?
I reply NOPE!!!

Really? The Roman Catholic Church wasn't responsible for the people it killed and tortured?

Oh yeah, I forgot.

"Thou shalt not kill, unless someone is a heretic, or witch, or for political reasons."
"Love thine enemy, as you stick him in the gut with white-hot metal"
"Blessed are the peacemakers, who make peace by killing all their enemies"

It's all scriptural, isn't it?
JaxsonRaine give your head a shake!!
There has been war on earth for the entire history of man!!!
God' people were in constant WAR!!!!

As if the protestant is unblemished by sin!!!
You are completely out of touch with reality or a child!!
What are you talking about??????

The Catholic CHurch is HOLY; The Church is the Body Of GOD!!! To say different is to say God sins!
It is PEOPLE>> SINNERS who sin!!!
People sin NOT the CHURCH!!!!!!

Ephesians 5:25
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,
27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

JaxsonRaine You MUST Reject the scriptures to say what you say!
Holy and Blameless
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2012 11:00:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/15/2012 10:53:33 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 7/14/2012 5:32:08 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 7/14/2012 5:30:40 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 7/14/2012 1:51:50 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 7/14/2012 1:25:54 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
At 7/14/2012 1:05:01 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/14/2012 12:48:25 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
What the hell is going on here?

Catholics versus Protestants...Cold War.

He started it.


LOL!..

I'm just gonna throw something out there, idunno, maybe some of you will make a connection-- maybe you won't..

But, hasn't almost all the evil sh*t that Christian's get blamed for, been done by the Roman Catholic Church or someone who answers to them?
I reply NOPE!!!

Really? The Roman Catholic Church wasn't responsible for the people it killed and tortured?

Oh yeah, I forgot.

"Thou shalt not kill, unless someone is a heretic, or witch, or for political reasons."
"Love thine enemy, as you stick him in the gut with white-hot metal"
"Blessed are the peacemakers, who make peace by killing all their enemies"

It's all scriptural, isn't it?
JaxsonRaine give your head a shake!!
There has been war on earth for the entire history of man!!!
God' people were in constant WAR!!!!

As if the protestant is unblemished by sin!!!
You are completely out of touch with reality or a child!!
What are you talking about??????

The Catholic CHurch is HOLY; The Church is the Body Of GOD!!! To say different is to say God sins!
It is PEOPLE>> SINNERS who sin!!!
People sin NOT the CHURCH!!!!!!

Ephesians 5:25
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,
27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

JaxsonRaine You MUST Reject the scriptures to say what you say!
Holy and Blameless

Lol Dogknox, you're a hoot.

Keep up the circular logic, bro. The Catholic church is clearly the only true church because it says so. It's allowed to do things differently than the Bible, because it says so, and because it says so, that proves that it's allowed to do things differently than the bible.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
annanicole
Posts: 19,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2012 11:05:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
"The UNBROKEN LINE Proves you wrong (tis ALL) So you don't care!"

Why was it (again) that Tertullian and the Apostolic Constitutions give us a different "unbroken line" that you do? I never saw your answer to that.

It also seems to me that there have been like SEVEN different methods of electing papas. Why don't y'all settle on ONE? After all, Peter supposedly appointed his successor, even though you can't prove it by the Bible. Councils have imposed them. Emperors have imposed them. Heck, even prostitutes were involved in this process. The people have elected them. What's wrong with you?

I think you simply assert stuff, and hope it flies. Explain these contradictory "lists" of popes, and do not simply assert that one is right, and the others are wrong.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Dogknox
Posts: 5,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2012 6:19:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
JaxsonRaine You said.. Keep up the circular logic, bro. The Catholic church is clearly the only true church because it says so. It's allowed to do things differently than the Bible, because it says so, and because it says so, that proves that it's allowed to do things differently than the bible.
JaxsonRaine Accusation and insult are all you have left!

The Catholic Church is the ONLY CHURCH with roots back to Jesus!
Jesus formed one church and it was not a protestant church!
The Catholic Church is HOLY, without BLAME!

You are forced to reject the scriptures to say what you do!
You do NOT have roots back to Jesus.. You are IN Protest against Jesus!
JaxsonRaine YES the Catholic Church is the TRUE CHURCH..DOCUMENTED HISTORY PROVES beyond all doubt your church is NOT!!

The Holy Catholic Church has ALWAYS taught "Baptism saves">>ALWAYS taught for two thousand years!
JaxsonRaine It's the protestant, man made churches that do things differently than the Bible, it was NOT until sixteen Hundred years AFTER Jesus that protesting men decided to reject the scriptures teaching DIFFERENT then the scriptures that; "Baptism does NOT SAVE!"
JaxsonRaine You must eat your own words!!!

SCRIPTURES: "Go and make disciples of all nations BAPTIZING!"
Christians have always taught>>"Baptism makes DISCIPLES!"

SCRIPTURES: "Pointing to the DISCIPLES, these are my brothers"!
Christians have always taught>> "Brother's of Jesus are God' Children"!

Second Clement is CATHOLIC!
Second Clement is CHRISTIAN!
Second Clement is NOT protestant!
He said..

"For, if we do the will of Christ, we shall find rest; but if otherwise, then nothing shall deliver us from eternal punishment, if we should disobey his commandments. . . . [W]ith what confidence shall we, if we keep not our baptism pure and undefiled, enter into the kingdom of God? Or who shall be our advocate, unless we be found having holy and righteous works?' (Second Clement6:7–9 [A.D. 150]).

The Catholic church is clearly the only true church because it teaches SCRIPTURES!!!

Council of Constantinople I is a CATHOLIC Council!!
It says..
"We believe . . . in one baptism for the remission of sins" (Nicene Creed [A.D. 381]).

Dogknox
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2012 6:50:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Don't feed the troll.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2012 8:34:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/15/2012 6:50:29 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Don't feed the troll.
1dustpelt I don't troll.. I have stuck to the same theme...
Jesus built one church NOT thousands!
If you want to find the truth look for the ONE CHURCH!


Jesus did NOT leave his CHURCH, he did not leave his body; Satan did not take Jesus' bride from Jesus!
1dustpelt The gates of hell did not prevail against the ONLY CHurch Jesus formed!

TROLL!!!?.. It is you, posting without SCRIPTURES, LOGIC or the Early Church Father's...
1dustpelt Trolls don't post scriptures, they post INSULT and Accusations! Just as you do!!

1dustpelt I am accused by you as "Troll" because you can't reply with "Scriptures, LOGIC or the Early Church Father's!"

1dustpelt QUESTION.. Did Satan overpower Jesus and take Jesus' Church from Jesus!? Simple question.

The Great Commission:
20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

You will not reply simply because of your "PRIDE"!
You KNOW the scriptures are God' words and God does NOT LIE!
Pride keeps you in protest against Jesus and his "ONLY BRIDE"!
YOU KNOW: The Holy Catholic Church has roots back to Jesus and the Early Church Father's!
YOU KNOW: Jesus never formed one of your protestant churches!
YOU KNOW: ALL.. Protestant Churches (yours) are formed by men at the least.. 1600 years after Jesus said; "I am always with you"!

Have a good day!! I hope you sleep well!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 11:17:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
stubs & ConservativePolitico by your reply you prove you are protestant.. you can't reply with scriptures or even logic.. So you resort to "Insult & Accusation!!"

This is my post to 1dustpelt..: (just before yours)
1dustpelt Trolls don't post scriptures, they post INSULT and Accusations!

You two are good example of the, troll!!
No scriptures because you are forced to reject the scriptures!!
stubs & ConservativePolitico QUESTION: "Did Jesus leave the church he formed"!?

QUESTION: "Did the gates of hell prevail against Jesus' Church!?"
annanicole
Posts: 19,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 11:41:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
It seems to me that I posted this, and it went unanswered of course. Lemme check. Yeah, I'll simply copy and paste it:

"The UNBROKEN LINE Proves you wrong (tis ALL) So you don't care!"

Why was it (again) that Tertullian and the Apostolic Constitutions give us a different "unbroken line" that you do? I never saw your answer to that.

It also seems to me that there have been like SEVEN different methods of electing papas. Why don't y'all settle on ONE? After all, Peter supposedly appointed his successor, even though you can't prove it by the Bible. Councils have imposed them. Emperors have imposed them. Heck, even prostitutes were involved in this process. The people have elected them. What's wrong with you?

I think you simply assert stuff, and hope it flies. Explain these contradictory "lists" of popes, and do not simply assert that one is right, and the others are wrong. Why, oh why, oh WHY, are there in fact several LISTS of popes - all contradictory - and you have no idea which one is correct. I could care less that the popish church arbitrarily picked one and said, "Dis be it!". Your list of popes contradicts Tertullian.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Posts: 19,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 11:48:00 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Furthermore, since

(1) you claim a succession of infallible popes
(2) since you claim these papas have "decreed" stuff, "defined" things, etc
(3) since we are all, according to you, supposed to be following what papa said cuz "Father Knows Best", you know

It just seems to me that you or the popish church should at least furnish us with an infallible list or infallible record of the infallible sayings of your infallible papa. Does that not make sense? After all, he pretends to be the vicar of Christ, right?

LOL I assert that YOU dont even know what the ole tard0 has "uttered" and "decreed", do you? He makes "infallible" pronoucements and guess what? DogKnox can't even tell us what all he's said. Ain't that pretty?

How do you know you are "in line" with all the decrees and utterances of all the popes? YOU DON'T!

Please explain why one pope has declared one of his predecessors heretical, and thus one infallible papa has infallibly revoked the infallible decrees of a previous infallible papa. Is that logical?

The floor is yours.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Dogknox
Posts: 5,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 4:20:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/16/2012 11:41:28 AM, annanicole wrote:
It seems to me that I posted this, and it went unanswered of course. Lemme check. Yeah, I'll simply copy and paste it:

"The UNBROKEN LINE Proves you wrong (tis ALL) So you don't care!"

Why was it (again) that Tertullian and the Apostolic Constitutions give us a different "unbroken line" that you do? I never saw your answer to that.

It also seems to me that there have been like SEVEN different methods of electing papas. Why don't y'all settle on ONE? After all, Peter supposedly appointed his successor, even though you can't prove it by the Bible. Councils have imposed them. Emperors have imposed them. Heck, even prostitutes were involved in this process. The people have elected them. What's wrong with you?

I think you simply assert stuff, and hope it flies. Explain these contradictory "lists" of popes, and do not simply assert that one is right, and the others are wrong. Why, oh why, oh WHY, are there in fact several LISTS of popes - all contradictory - and you have no idea which one is correct. I could care less that the popish church arbitrarily picked one and said, "Dis be it!". Your list of popes contradicts Tertullian.
annanicole I hope you are well...
You asked.. Why was it (again) that Tertullian and the Apostolic Constitutions give us a different "unbroken line" that you do? I never saw your answer to that.
I reply.. They don't!!
I reply.. QUESTION: The LIST of Popes.. "The Unbroken Line" does NOT include any protestants; "Why is that??!"

You said.. It also seems to me that there have been like SEVEN different methods of electing papas. Why don't y'all settle on ONE? After all, Peter supposedly appointed his successor, even though you can't prove it by the Bible. Councils have imposed them. Emperors have imposed them. Heck, even prostitutes were involved in this process. The people have elected them. What's wrong with you?
1) The Church was young two thousand years ago.. thus the different methods until they got one that worked best!
2) Peter wanted a certain successor but the man Peter wanted was not elected Peter's successor.. PROVING Popes do NOT appoint there successors! As it is still to this day!!

3) You want to know..What's wrong with you?
I reply: I am Catholic.. Catholic's believe the scriptures!
Peter was appointed by God to be SHEPHERD of God' flock!
God changed Simon's name to Cephas!!
Cephas means "ROCK"!
You are Cephas and on this Cephas I will build my Church!
Only the most important men have their name changed by God! Abram to Abraham!

annanicole I have roots that go back to "Cephas" the Chief Shepherd of God' flock!
"Jesus is ALWAYS with his Holy Catholic Church, to the very end of the age"!
"The Gates of Hell did not prevail against the Holy Catholic Church!"
"Jesus loves and he died for his Holy Catholic Church"!

Peter walked on water!
Peter' Shadow heals all it falls on!

Peter is first to enter the tomb!
Peter baptizes 3000 Christians into the body of Jesus the first day of Pentecost!
Peter speaks for Jesus!
Paul goes to see Peter and only Peter!
God sent an angel to Peter to announce the Resurrection of Jesus (Mark 6:7).
The risen Jesus first appeared to Peter (Luke 24:34).
Peter headed the meeting which elected Matthias as replacement for Judas (Acts 1:13-26).
Peter led the meeting which decided on which terms Gentiles would be allowed into the Church (Acts 15).
Peter was the judge of Ananias and Saphira (Acts 5:1-11).
Jesus entrusted Peter with his flock, making Peter ALSO a "Good Shepherd" (John 21:15-17).
Peter performed the first miracle after Pentecost (Acts 3).
After his conversion Paul went to see Peter, the chief apostle (Gal. 1:18).

Throughout the New Testament, when the apostles are listed as a group, Peter's name is always first. Judas is always mentioned LAST! Sometimes it's just "Peter and the twelve. "
Peter's name is mentioned more often than the names of all the other apostles put together.

annanicole The early Church Father's tell us.. "Peter is the first Apostle the Preeminent Chief Apostle!
God the Father from heaven stops Peter from making error!

annanicole You want to know "What is wrong with me"? Not a thing NOPE nothing is wrong with me... Nada.. Nothing!!
I have Faith IN Jesus!
I believe the words of "The WORD"!
I believe the same as the "Early Church Father's!"
I am CHRISTIAN because I believe what CHRISTIANS have always believed!

You said.. I could care less that the popish church arbitrarily picked one and said, "Dis be it!". Your list of popes contradicts Tertullian.
I reply: Well of course you could care less.
annanicole You have to NOT CARE or you would be Catholic!
You have to convince yourself, it is not important or you would not be in your protest against Jesus and his bride..in the first place!! Ha-ha
annanicole QUESTION: "Did Jesus leave his Bride for the thousands and thousands of Man made bodies, sixteen hundred years AFTER he formed his church!!?
"I am with you ALWAYS to the very end of the age"!

QUESTION: Did the Gates of hell prevail against the Holy Catholic Church!?
Matthew 16:18
And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

You don't CARE!! Yes it is very clear; You don't care about your salvation! You are content to reject the Scriptures, all LOGIC and the Early Church Father's!
You are content living in PROTEST against CHRISTIANS!!

Dogknox
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 4:27:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
"For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." - Matthew 18:20

There is nothing about Catholicism here. If any 2 or 3 people gather in the name of Christ He is there.