Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Go and Evangelise

peacethroughunity
Posts: 25
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 5:30:31 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Go and Evangelise, so the world may know more about Christ.

This is every person responsibility, to bring Jesus in the life of our neighbours.

We are to have courage, be witnesses and preach the good news to all.

Changing the world society, and yearning for more peace in the world, depends a lot if we evangelise.

I have dedicated six years as a full time missionary doing evangelisation. Now I evangelise by being a witness to my neighbours. Recently I even started to evangelise through my new website on the internet by the name of 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as

https://sites.google.com...

The aim of this site is to provide inspiration and encouragement for life, and hope that this small contribution of mine will provide an opportunity for people including youths and children around the globe to find courage in their life, by trusting God to be more present in their life.

So there are different ways how to evangelise. Are you evangelising???
In Peace

George Calleja - Malta
ps
my above mentioned website is being updated nearly on a daily basis. So visit the website often as there is always something new for you….to enrich your faith!
My website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as

https://sites.google.com...

has the aim to provide inspiration and encouragement for life, and hope for people including youths and children around the globe to find courage in their life, by trusting God to be more present in their life.

Follow me on TWITTER https://twitter.com...
annanicole
Posts: 19,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2012 11:13:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well, George

Among the first few words on the site are: "by praying to the Holy Spirit so that this site may spiritually enrich those who visit it." You want peace and unity by encouraging folks to "pray to the Spirit"? I was under the vague impression that we pray to the Father through the mediation of the Son. Care to explain?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
peacethroughunity
Posts: 25
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2012 2:48:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hello annanicole,

Go to this site

http://www.ourcatholicfaith.org...

maybe it helps you to understand better.

In peace

George Calleja - Malta
----

At 7/15/2012 11:13:32 AM, annanicole wrote:
Well, George

Among the first few words on the site are: "by praying to the Holy Spirit so that this site may spiritually enrich those who visit it." You want peace and unity by encouraging folks to "pray to the Spirit"? I was under the vague impression that we pray to the Father through the mediation of the Son. Care to explain?
My website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as

https://sites.google.com...

has the aim to provide inspiration and encouragement for life, and hope for people including youths and children around the globe to find courage in their life, by trusting God to be more present in their life.

Follow me on TWITTER https://twitter.com...
annanicole
Posts: 19,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2012 3:24:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/15/2012 2:48:34 PM, peacethroughunity wrote:
Hello annanicole,

Go to this site

http://www.ourcatholicfaith.org...

maybe it helps you to understand better.

In peace

George Calleja - Malta
----

At 7/15/2012 11:13:32 AM, annanicole wrote:
Well, George

Among the first few words on the site are: "by praying to the Holy Spirit so that this site may spiritually enrich those who visit it." You want peace and unity by encouraging folks to "pray to the Spirit"? I was under the vague impression that we pray to the Father through the mediation of the Son. Care to explain?

Ummm...... ok, but it seems to me that that "site" is nothing more than Romish propraganda. I see that Roman Catholics pray to the Spirit. They also pray to dead people. They also invoke dead people who might even be lost.

I'm more concerned with what the Bible teaches, and I simply do not recall Christians praying to the Holy Spirit anywhere from Matthew to Revelation. I'm not saying they didn't. I'm saying I don't recall seeing it. Can you point out the passages for me?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2012 3:35:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I completely agree. I don't understand how someone could believe and not be on the streets every day, sermonizing and doing their best to spread the word.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
peacethroughunity
Posts: 25
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2012 3:57:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Every person can spread the Love of God...simply by Loving each person you meet during the day...on the streets, at work, your wife, your husband, your children, the shopkeeper...and also your enemies!

Peace to all
George

At 7/15/2012 3:35:40 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I completely agree. I don't understand how someone could believe and not be on the streets every day, sermonizing and doing their best to spread the word.
My website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as

https://sites.google.com...

has the aim to provide inspiration and encouragement for life, and hope for people including youths and children around the globe to find courage in their life, by trusting God to be more present in their life.

Follow me on TWITTER https://twitter.com...