Total Posts:44|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Perfect Design!

Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2009 11:30:33 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2009 8:06:22 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Haha, add another weapon to the arsenal ;)
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2009 8:14:31 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/30/2009 8:06:22 AM, Kleptin wrote:
Haha, add another weapon to the arsenal ;)

I can already see the rebuttal:

But the Lord made them PERFECT, and man SINNED and went against God, making them IMPERFECT.

Or something like that.

Our comeback: Where's the evidence of this

The comeback: The WORD of the Lord

Where every argument ends up.

Even though he lost before he posted.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
MTGandP
Posts: 702
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2009 8:37:05 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/30/2009 8:14:31 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/30/2009 8:06:22 AM, Kleptin wrote:
Haha, add another weapon to the arsenal ;)

I can already see the rebuttal:

But the Lord made them PERFECT, and man SINNED and went against God, making them IMPERFECT.

Or something like that.

But if they were perfect, how did they sin in the first place?

Your capitalization structure is reminiscent of a certain . . . you know.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2009 8:42:31 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/30/2009 8:37:05 AM, MTGandP wrote:
At 8/30/2009 8:14:31 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/30/2009 8:06:22 AM, Kleptin wrote:
Haha, add another weapon to the arsenal ;)

I can already see the rebuttal:

But the Lord made them PERFECT, and man SINNED and went against God, making them IMPERFECT.

Or something like that.

But if they were perfect, how did they sin in the first place?

Your capitalization structure is reminiscent of a certain . . . you know.

As it is supposed to be. Expect the following rebuttal:

"Nothing is more PERFECT than the Lord. ALL humans are sinners!"

I feel like an Army General training troops for war.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2009 2:43:02 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Haha, you forgot the inevitable Bible quote at the end :P
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2009 2:59:52 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Ever heard of the 2nd law of thermal - dynamic - es? And also why the heck would a Holy God make man to think sin is ok instead of humans having few similarities? Ever thought of that question?
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2009 3:08:52 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/30/2009 2:59:52 PM, GodSands wrote:
Ever heard of the 2nd law of thermal - dynamic - es?
Thermodynamics. Yes, what about it?

And also why the heck would a Holy God make man to think sin is ok instead of humans having few similarities? Ever thought of that question?
No, but that's probably because that combination of words doesn't make any sense to me.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2009 3:25:21 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/30/2009 2:59:52 PM, GodSands wrote:
Ever heard of the 2nd law of thermal - dynamic - es?

That's not a question that you're worthy of asking. Sounds like the start of an argument that I've heard a hundred times before.

And also why the heck would a Holy God make man to think sin is ok instead of humans having few similarities? Ever thought of that question?

No, because I think in proper English. You had best clarify this because as it stands now, it makes absolutely no sense.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2009 3:37:59 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 8/30/2009 3:25:21 PM, Kleptin wrote:
At 8/30/2009 2:59:52 PM, GodSands wrote:
Ever heard of the 2nd law of thermal - dynamic - es?

That's not a question that you're worthy of asking. Sounds like the start of an argument that I've heard a hundred times before.

And also why the heck would a Holy God make man to think sin is ok instead of humans having few similarities? Ever thought of that question?

No, because I think in proper English. You had best clarify this because as it stands now, it makes absolutely no sense.


Ok the sterio type philosophyer is always up tight and proud about them selves. Are you Kleptin, because I've met a few?
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2009 4:27:49 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/30/2009 3:37:59 PM, GodSands wrote:
Ok the sterio type philosophyer is always up tight and proud about them selves. Are you Kleptin, because I've met a few?

If I am proud or arrogant, what the hell does that prove? I show how I am right by backing up my beliefs with evidence. Better than you, by all means. Not only are you arrogant, proud, and stubborn, but you also have no idea what you're talking about and are wrong on a pretty consistent basis.

But that's besides the point. I want you to explain everything you say, because I am convinced that you just fart out of your mouth whenever you make a post. So long as you stay on this site, I will criticize every single thing that you post, to ensure that you don't continue on with your habit of making illogical assertions you cannot defend.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2009 7:33:36 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
The film is well done and at times amusing BUT..

As panda has rightly predicted they are describing some of the problems with a post-fall creation: the knees/back etc.. finite problems that WON'T be a problem in eternity!

AND the appendix is NOT a vestigial structure: It helps to regulate the immune system. People who have it removed have an increased susceptibility to disease.

Oh.. I nearly forgot:

Knowing this first, that in the last days shall come SCOFFERS.. walking according to their own lusts.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2009 9:09:03 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I'm just putting it out there that DATCMOTO is once again spreading lies.

I've gone over the wikipedia articles which comprise the totality of DATCMOTO's scientific knowledge and have come up with a conclusion that the scientists were pretty much wrong, and that all evidence they got was misinterpreted. In fact, all the evidence that the quoted scientists discovered actually validates Darwin's early hypothesis about the use of the appendix (after some critical thinking, which the troll lacks)

Dr. Martin and Dr. Zahid mention the presence of bacteria and lymphoid cells, and they incorrectly deduced that this was to aid in colon flora development and immune regulation.

I personally believe that all these "purposes" are side effects of the appendix being a vestigial organ that was used to digest cellulose (as per what Darwin hypothesized). I know that in the stomachs of cows other herbivores, and termites, there are certain bacteria that break down the cellulose into a nutritional byproduct that their host can use.

It would make sense that if we descended from arboreal species, we would share the same thing, only it wasn't a stomach. It was the appendix. The appendix harbored bacteria that aided our digestion, explaining the presence of bacteria today, explaining the increased number of lymphoid cells in the viscinity, explaining its correlation with the colon (which harbors bacteria that produce vitamin B from indigestible byproducts).

Thus, the troll's complete and utter ignorance has probably validated yet another aspect of evolutionary theory.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2009 9:22:02 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/31/2009 9:09:03 AM, Kleptin wrote:
I'm just putting it out there that DATCMOTO is once again spreading lies.

I've gone over the wikipedia articles which comprise the totality of DATCMOTO's scientific knowledge and have come up with a conclusion that the scientists were pretty much wrong, and that all evidence they got was misinterpreted. In fact, all the evidence that the quoted scientists discovered actually validates Darwin's early hypothesis about the use of the appendix (after some critical thinking, which the troll lacks)

'pretty much' wrong? they either were or they weren't Eric!

Dr. Martin and Dr. Zahid mention the presence of bacteria and lymphoid cells, and they incorrectly deduced that this was to aid in colon flora development and immune regulation.

I personally believe that all these "purposes" are side effects of the appendix being a vestigial organ that was used to digest cellulose (as per what Darwin hypothesized). I know that in the stomachs of cows other herbivores, and termites, there are certain bacteria that break down the cellulose into a nutritional byproduct that their host can use.

oh, you 'personally believe'! I thought we were here to discuss facts/truth etc..

It would make sense that if we descended from arboreal species, we would share the same thing, only it wasn't a stomach. It was the appendix. The appendix harbored bacteria that aided our digestion, explaining the presence of bacteria today, explaining the increased number of lymphoid cells in the viscinity, explaining its correlation with the colon (which harbors bacteria that produce vitamin B from indigestible byproducts).

Thus, the troll's complete and utter ignorance has probably validated yet another aspect of evolutionary theory.

Do you mean the evolutionary theory that states ONLY that animals adapt within genus and IN NO WAY purports that all creatures descend from a common ancestor Eric? do you mean THAT theory? or do you wish to revise your former position?

We BOTH know that the 'jury is out' on appendix function (or lack of) and that one will obviously agree with the side that coincides with ones worldview.
I am simply introducing the other side of the argument.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2009 10:25:43 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
@Troll

Unlike you, troll, I'm fully capable of contributing new information, even if it happens to be theoretical. You're only competent in regurgitating information. I can actually process it along with my education in order to pass judgment on the validity of your claim.

If we were arguing something regarding Theology, I would gladly kowtow to you if you INSIST that your expertise outweighs mine. In terms of science, however, I would appreciate it if you would pull your head out of your rear. I have enough education to question the hypotheses of scientists. You are a layman and thus, are unable to distinguish between what is true and what is false because you have nothing to go by.

Anything you have to say to me will be done via debate, if you so choose. I've already decided that you aren't worth my time so after this comment, I won't be paying attention to your response. You'll understand that unlike you, my time is actually worth something.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2009 10:34:56 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/31/2009 10:25:43 AM, Kleptin wrote:
@Troll

Unlike you, troll, I'm fully capable of contributing new information, even if it happens to be theoretical. You're only competent in regurgitating information. I can actually process it along with my education in order to pass judgment on the validity of your claim.

@Eric (!)

Oh, I see.. you are actually CREATING out of thin air everything you post! without any information from anything else? genius.

If we were arguing something regarding Theology, I would gladly kowtow to you if you INSIST that your expertise outweighs mine. In terms of science, however, I would appreciate it if you would pull your head out of your rear. I have enough education to question the hypotheses of scientists. You are a layman and thus, are unable to distinguish between what is true and what is false because you have nothing to go by.

I have the INERRANT, INFALLIBLE and INSPIRED Word of the LIVING GOD to go by..
You, Eric old son, have the ever changing, ever wrong, word of fallen, deceitful, lying, God-hating MEN to go by..

Anything you have to say to me will be done via debate, if you so choose. I've already decided that you aren't worth my time so after this comment, I won't be paying attention to your response. You'll understand that unlike you, my time is actually worth something.

The problem with this tactic (which you have spectacuarly failed to institute on several occasions now) is that you have no control over what I say to you.. only your responses..
As I've said before, ignoring me HELPS my cause in that I can quickly destroy anything you post and have more time to move on to my planned domination of the society forum..

Toodle Pip.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Floid
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2009 11:33:19 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Two word refutations of perfect design:

birth defects
mental retardation
spontaneous abortion (miscarriage)

Apparently whoever created us was incapable of designing a perfect reproductive processess.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2009 11:36:31 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/31/2009 11:33:19 AM, Floid wrote:
Two word refutations of perfect design:

birth defects
mental retardation
spontaneous abortion (miscarriage)

Apparently whoever created us was incapable of designing a perfect reproductive processess.

Who are YOU to challenge the Lord's power? Those people are SINNERS and products of the DEVIL.

You get the jist of the rebuttal you're to expect?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2009 12:36:20 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/31/2009 11:33:19 AM, Floid wrote:
Two word refutations of perfect design:

birth defects
mental retardation
spontaneous abortion (miscarriage)

Apparently whoever created us was incapable of designing a perfect reproductive processess.

Creation was (and more importantly WILL BE again) utterly perfect: Man chose sin and all of creation 'fell' into the enemys hands..
Perfection re-entered fallen creation in the Person of Jesus Christ and He OVERCAME the enemy and the world.
By accepting Christ we may 'get in on the act' as it were and escape mans CHOSEN destiny of eternal death.

And Panda.. asking " what's 2+2? huh? HUH? you dont know! watch everyone, DATCMOTOs gonna come back and say 4! just watch.. I bet he says 4! so predictable!" furthers your (his) cause NOT a JOT.
The Cross.. the Cross.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2009 12:56:40 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/31/2009 12:36:20 PM, DATCMOTO wrote:

And Panda.. asking " what's 2+2? huh? HUH? you dont know! watch everyone, DATCMOTOs gonna come back and say 4! just watch.. I bet he says 4! so predictable!" furthers your (his) cause NOT a JOT.

No, the question is more to the tune of 3 x 3. The funny thing is, you're convinced it's 2 + 2, so keep parroting the same answer. And all I'm doing is simply predicting your always wrong answer.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2009 1:26:07 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/31/2009 12:56:40 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/31/2009 12:36:20 PM, DATCMOTO wrote:

And Panda.. asking " what's 2+2? huh? HUH? you dont know! watch everyone, DATCMOTOs gonna come back and say 4! just watch.. I bet he says 4! so predictable!" furthers your (his) cause NOT a JOT.

No, the question is more to the tune of 3 x 3. The funny thing is, you're convinced it's 2 + 2, so keep parroting the same answer. And all I'm doing is simply predicting your always wrong answer.

Oh we all KNOW what the question is: WHY (if there is an all knowing all loving God) is humanity not perfect.. the fact that you 'predict' the answer I'll give does not make the answer wrong; as my previous post beautifully illustrates.

If only you were HALF as smart as you imagine yourself to be.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2009 1:38:19 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/31/2009 1:26:07 PM, DATCMOTO wrote:
If only you were HALF as smart as you imagine yourself to be.

You're twice as smart as you imagine yourself to be.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2009 1:53:34 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/31/2009 1:38:19 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
At 8/31/2009 1:26:07 PM, DATCMOTO wrote:
If only you were HALF as smart as you imagine yourself to be.

You're twice as smart as you imagine yourself to be.

Thanks alot: It's doubtful though.. I'm pretty egotistical.
The Cross.. the Cross.
regebro
Posts: 1,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2009 11:17:26 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/31/2009 1:38:19 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
At 8/31/2009 1:26:07 PM, DATCMOTO wrote:
If only you were HALF as smart as you imagine yourself to be.

You're twice as smart as you imagine yourself to be.

He is possibly twice as smart as we think he is.
So prove me wrong, then.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2009 3:59:29 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/31/2009 11:17:26 PM, regebro wrote:
At 8/31/2009 1:38:19 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
At 8/31/2009 1:26:07 PM, DATCMOTO wrote:
If only you were HALF as smart as you imagine yourself to be.

You're twice as smart as you imagine yourself to be.

He is possibly twice as smart as we think he is.

Which is why you'll do ANYTHING but engage..
The Cross.. the Cross.
Floid
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2009 6:10:07 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Just ignore DAT already. It will be the only way to stop him from spamming all the posts. I mean the guy doesn't even understand what the atmosphere is or that it isn't used to measure the height of things... there is no point in debating someone willfully ignorant.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2009 7:10:30 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/1/2009 6:10:07 AM, Floid wrote:
Just ignore DAT already. It will be the only way to stop him from spamming all the posts. I mean the guy doesn't even understand what the atmosphere is or that it isn't used to measure the height of things... there is no point in debating someone willfully ignorant.

1) It certainly wouldn't stop me from posting EVEN IF everyone had the will power to ignore me. (they havn't, even Kleptin can only manage it for a few weeks)
2) I've shown that 'height' does indeed stop with the atmosphere as there is no 'up or down' in space.
3) Why engage with someone totally out of your league do you mean?
The Cross.. the Cross.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2009 7:59:37 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/1/2009 6:10:07 AM, Floid wrote:
Just ignore DAT already. It will be the only way to stop him from spamming all the posts. I mean the guy doesn't even understand what the atmosphere is or that it isn't used to measure the height of things... there is no point in debating someone willfully ignorant.

While there isn't, he does serve a purpose.

At 8/31/2009 10:16:48 AM, Kleptin wrote:
As for why we put up with DATCMOTO? It's simple. He's like the wench on a pirate :ship. Public property, useless except for the gratification of anyone who chooses to :screw with him, unable to say no. Anyone who starts arguing with DATCMOTO :feels better about himself, no matter how terrible a debater he may be, and no :matter how hard he takes it in, he seems to enjoy it.

Look how effective he is at his role. Imagine if you will, a pirate wench who cannot fight, pillage, plunder, or do anything else except gratify the other inhabitants of the ship. Of course, this pirate wench is unable to resist anyone on the ship, because she is completely powerless, and let's face it, pirates kind of like a little resistance in whoever they decide to take advantage of. This pirate wench puts up *just* enough fight to make it seem like a challenge but never enough to avoid what is inevitable.

So of course, the pirate wench lies to herself and says "Sure, they can't get rid of me because they're powerless to do so!" Unaware that the pirates keep her there because they want to. They enjoy the mild resistance, they enjoy the easy gratification. So they keep her on the ship as public property.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2009 8:54:55 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/1/2009 7:59:37 AM, Kleptin wrote:
At 9/1/2009 6:10:07 AM, Floid wrote:
Just ignore DAT already. It will be the only way to stop him from spamming all the posts. I mean the guy doesn't even understand what the atmosphere is or that it isn't used to measure the height of things... there is no point in debating someone willfully ignorant.

While there isn't, he does serve a purpose.

At 8/31/2009 10:16:48 AM, Kleptin wrote:
As for why we put up with DATCMOTO? It's simple. He's like the wench on a pirate :ship. Public property, useless except for the gratification of anyone who chooses to :screw with him, unable to say no. Anyone who starts arguing with DATCMOTO :feels better about himself, no matter how terrible a debater he may be, and no :matter how hard he takes it in, he seems to enjoy it.

Look how effective he is at his role. Imagine if you will, a pirate wench who cannot fight, pillage, plunder, or do anything else except gratify the other inhabitants of the ship. Of course, this pirate wench is unable to resist anyone on the ship, because she is completely powerless, and let's face it, pirates kind of like a little resistance in whoever they decide to take advantage of. This pirate wench puts up *just* enough fight to make it seem like a challenge but never enough to avoid what is inevitable.

So of course, the pirate wench lies to herself and says "Sure, they can't get rid of me because they're powerless to do so!" Unaware that the pirates keep her there because they want to. They enjoy the mild resistance, they enjoy the easy gratification. So they keep her on the ship as public property.

Please keep your private 'I'm Johnny Depp' fantasies out of the public forum..

On a serious note; it is your own character that is commiting suicide every time you post bile like this: REPORTED.
The Cross.. the Cross.