Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Leviathan......explained

TheFogHorn
Posts: 183
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 9:28:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
A Leviathan is not a whale, crocodile, sea monster or a dragon but a marine volcano.

You can find out all about this fact by Googling 'oh my volcano leviathan'.

Please do that before discussing. It would be a poor show if anyone tried to discuss it prior to looking it up.
Gileandos
Posts: 2,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 9:42:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/16/2012 9:28:23 PM, TheFogHorn wrote:
A Leviathan is not a whale, crocodile, sea monster or a dragon but a marine volcano.

You can find out all about this fact by Googling 'oh my volcano leviathan'.

Please do that before discussing. It would be a poor show if anyone tried to discuss it prior to looking it up.

Great we have the ridiculous:
Anti-theists
New atheists
the mockers
the scoffers
the idiotic gnostic
The Izbo

and now we have the hidden volcano theorist.

My response?

eloi eloi lama sabachthani
Tnkissfan
Posts: 199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 10:19:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/16/2012 9:42:37 PM, Gileandos wrote:
At 7/16/2012 9:28:23 PM, TheFogHorn wrote:
A Leviathan is not a whale, crocodile, sea monster or a dragon but a marine volcano.

You can find out all about this fact by Googling 'oh my volcano leviathan'.

Please do that before discussing. It would be a poor show if anyone tried to discuss it prior to looking it up.

Great we have the ridiculous:
Anti-theists
New atheists
the mockers
the scoffers
the idiotic gnostic
The Izbo

and now we have the hidden volcano theorist.

My response?

eloi eloi lama sabachthani

Good response!! Why indeed.
Gileandos
Posts: 2,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 12:06:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/16/2012 10:39:19 PM, TheFogHorn wrote:
I repeat, it would be a poor show if anyone tried to discuss it prior to looking it up.

You wrote the blog.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 12:08:04 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 12:06:02 AM, Gileandos wrote:
At 7/16/2012 10:39:19 PM, TheFogHorn wrote:
I repeat, it would be a poor show if anyone tried to discuss it prior to looking it up.

You wrote the blog.

LOL!!!

Oh my god, I'm crying.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Gileandos
Posts: 2,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 12:13:09 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
This blog is the whole problem with the internet. Any fringe invented concept from the most spurious source is cluttering google.

Before, you had to go through a publisher then a system of peer review and it then had to sell.

If you had something of value and you wanted to speak you had to go to a Radio producer and get your own radio show. Now you can post something on youtube and claim it is credible and MUST be refuted.

Now, you get to go on a forum, cite your blog and assert a fringe concept.

Let me ask you seriously.
You realize there is zero credibility here? No scholars assert this, you know that right?
There is not even a minority consensus to deal with here.

Help me understand what in your view makes it valid?
Gileandos
Posts: 2,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 12:26:17 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Realize when I ask this... I am not asking what makes the volcano theory valid...

I am asking what makes you 'think' it is valid.
TheFogHorn
Posts: 183
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 7:35:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 12:26:17 AM, Gileandos wrote:
Realize when I ask this... I am not asking what makes the volcano theory valid...

I am asking what makes you 'think' it is valid.

Stick to the thread topic. Leviathans......marine volcanoes.

Please Google 'leviathan oh my volcano' and then debate that topic only....if you can.