Why Evolution Matters

Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 5:39:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hey all,
I know this is the religious section, but I feel I can stir up more responses in this section than in the science section.

I am writing a formal dissertation on evolution and why it matters entitled, "Why Evolution Matters." I am going to divide the dissertation into two sections. In section one, I am going to give evidence for the evolution; and in part two, I am going to tie that into the real world and explain why it all matters.

If you are interested in reviewing it, please message me or respond down here. I am interested in doing some debates with anti-evolutionists and if you want to challenge me to it, go ahead.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 5:46:27 PM
At 7/17/2012 5:39:58 PM, Microsuck wrote:
Hey all,
I know this is the religious section, but I feel I can stir up more responses in this section than in the science section.

I am writing a formal dissertation on evolution and why it matters entitled, "Why Evolution Matters." I am going to divide the dissertation into two sections. In section one, I am going to give evidence for the evolution; and in part two, I am going to tie that into the real world and explain why it all matters.

If you are interested in reviewing it, please message me or respond down here. I am interested in doing some debates with anti-evolutionists and if you want to challenge me to it, go ahead.

The Fool: it will be circular if you try and explain all matters.

Via: why do we think as we do, beceause of evolution.
Why evolution, because we think that way.

And round and round you GO!!.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 5:47:00 PM
At 7/17/2012 5:46:27 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 7/17/2012 5:39:58 PM, Microsuck wrote:
Hey all,

The Fool: it will be circular if you try and explain all matters.

Via: why do we think as we do, beceause of evolution.
Why evolution, because we think that way.

And round and round you GO!!.

Circles are fun
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2012 12:21:21 AM
The Fool: Death.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2012 12:21:56 AM
The Fool:<(80)
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2012 12:29:25 AM
I don't have many pointers regarding the material but I suggest making the title longer and more detailed.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...