Jump to topic:

America is the devil nation

TheBellTolls
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 4:46:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
America is the greatest force of evil on the planet today. If the light and chaos is to prevail they must be eradicated.

The bell tolls.
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 5:30:43 AM
At 7/19/2012 4:46:44 AM, TheBellTolls wrote:
America is the greatest force of evil on the planet today. If the light and chaos is to prevail they must be eradicated.

The bell tolls.

I think the US is actually the lesser of all the evils in the world. Would you rather the US, or Saudi Arabia or North Korea being the number one super power? Just think about it...
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 5:45:39 AM
At 7/19/2012 5:30:43 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:

The bell tolls.

I think the US is actually the lesser of all the evils in the world. Would you rather the US, or Saudi Arabia or North Korea being the number one super power? Just think about it...

A recent example: The US invaded Iraq on a lie and killed over 100,000 of its citizens. When was the last time North Korea or Saudi Arabia did that?
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 8:01:07 AM
At 7/19/2012 5:45:39 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

The bell tolls.

A recent example: The US invaded Iraq on a lie and killed over 100,000 of its citizens. When was the last time North Korea or Saudi Arabia did that?

Agreed, America is worse than the two.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 8:11:38 AM

That isn't a counterexample to what he said. I'm pretty sure that North Korea would do worse if it were the most powerful nation on earth.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 9:02:57 AM

The bell tolls.

AMERICA is indeed the most wicked country in the entire world. And that has very much to do with our obsession with money and power.
We are much more intelligent as far as how we negotiate and manipulate.
And we are the most methodical and accessible. So yes, I believe that this
is true.
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 9:43:25 AM

The bell tolls.

Yeah, but it pales in comparison to how many Iraqis were killed by other Iraqis or Muslims! N.Korea has killed countless of its own citizens...were it anywhere near as able as the US, it would kill countless more of ALL peoples!
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
THE_OPINIONATOR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 10:37:02 AM

The bell tolls.

A terrorist on DDO, thats a new one or a troll O.O
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
BennyW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 11:53:19 AM
At 7/19/2012 10:37:02 AM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:

The bell tolls.

How does calling America evil make one a terrorist? a controversial statement yes, anti-American possibly but not terrorist activity.
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 3:03:41 PM

The bell tolls.

In the US there is actually freedom. You can talk all the trash you want about Obama for example, try going to North Korea and talking ill about Kim Jong-un. Also, in the states women can where basically whatever they want, as far as Saudi Arabia is concerned, women can barely show their face.

I'm sorry, you would have to be dropping acid to say you would rather have one of those two countries as a super power over the US.
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 3:18:11 PM

The bell tolls.

Multiaccount of Inferno.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
TheBellTolls
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 3:40:58 PM
At 7/19/2012 3:18:11 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:

The bell tolls.

Multiaccount of Inferno.

No. I am unafraid to call a spade a spade. I am a man. I am strong. And you are weak. You are afraid of your fear. As such, I have already beaten you.

The Bell Tolls.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 3:45:22 PM
At 7/19/2012 3:40:58 PM, TheBellTolls wrote:

The bell tolls.

Multiaccount of Inferno.

No. I am unafraid to call a spade a spade. I am a man. I am strong. And you are weak. You are afraid of your fear. As such, I have already beaten you.

The Bell Tolls.

Are you kidding me ? This is the worst one ever. So how many do you have now ? About 103.
TheBellTolls
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 3:47:16 PM
At 7/19/2012 3:45:22 PM, inferno wrote:

The bell tolls.

Multiaccount of Inferno.

The Bell Tolls.

Are you kidding me ? This is the worst one ever. So how many do you have now ? About 103.

Who are you and why are you up in my grill?
The Bell Tolls.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 4:54:36 PM

The bell tolls.

The Fool: That is not a lot of other places. LOL.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 4:55:31 PM
At 7/19/2012 3:47:16 PM, TheBellTolls wrote:
At 7/19/2012 3:45:22 PM, inferno wrote:

The bell tolls.

Multiaccount of Inferno.

The Bell Tolls.

Who are you and why are you up in my grill?
The Bell Tolls.

The Fool: are you mocking me?
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 4:56:59 PM
The Fool: Eh a terrorist to one side is a freedom fighter to the other side. It just depends which side your on,
TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 6:13:10 PM

The bell tolls.

LIKE LIKE LIKE!!!!
This nonsense of American imperialism makes me laugh!
Thank you for voting!
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 6:25:28 PM
At 7/19/2012 3:03:41 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:

The bell tolls.

In the US there is actually freedom. You can talk all the trash you want about Obama for example, try going to North Korea and talking ill about Kim Jong-un. Also, in the states women can where basically whatever they want, as far as Saudi Arabia is concerned, women can barely show their face.

I'm sorry, you would have to be dropping acid to say you would rather have one of those two countries as a super power over the US.

The Fool: Freedom is a pretty ill defined Ideology, Free=0=non-existence. Most woman in Saudi Arabia believe they are doing it for Religious Reasons. Its no less then its Wrong to a Christian who can't have sex before Marraige, because God says so. Its not so cut and dry. If you really believe in communism and then you don't consider it bad. You would say the same about China, but now that the economy in China is doing well, Chinese people are immagreting Back to China.
Western Ideology, is Religious in nature. If anything its Atheist Religion. You would call it that. But you would be able to give any more proof for it then Religion.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 6:27:43 PM
At 7/19/2012 6:25:28 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 7/19/2012 3:03:41 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:

The bell tolls.

The Fool: Freedom is a pretty ill defined Ideology, Free=0=non-existence. Most woman in Saudi Arabia believe they are doing it for Religious Reasons. Its no less then its Wrong to a Christian who can't have sex before Marraige, because God says so. Its not so cut and dry. If you really believe in communism and then you don't consider it bad. You would say the same about China, but now that the economy in China is doing well, Chinese people are immagreting Back to China.
Western Ideology, is Religious in nature. If anything its Atheist Religion.

Typos:
You would not call it that. But it is mostly only different by "name". you would not be able to give any more proof for it then any Religious belief.
(most of it I mean. not all)
BennyW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 6:59:04 PM
At 7/19/2012 4:56:59 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
The Fool: Eh a terrorist to one side is a freedom fighter to the other side. It just depends which side your on,

There is a lot of truth to that in terms of perception, but a true freedom fighter does not harm the innocent.
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
nerdykiller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 7:16:49 PM

The bell tolls.

I am sorry, but North Korea is practically harmless.
nerdykiller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 7:20:58 PM
At 7/19/2012 6:59:04 PM, BennyW wrote:

There is a lot of truth to that in terms of perception, but a true freedom fighter does not harm the innocent.

Well if the innocent belongs to a tyrant then KABOOM....
I mean this is the moral axion that the terrorist or freedom fighters use or america did in WW2 to JApanese with the atomic bomb.
I am pretty sure that the many japanese that died were innocent.
BennyW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 3:35:36 AM
At 7/19/2012 7:20:58 PM, nerdykiller wrote:
At 7/19/2012 6:59:04 PM, BennyW wrote:

Well if the innocent belongs to a tyrant then KABOOM....
I mean this is the moral axion that the terrorist or freedom fighters use or america did in WW2 to JApanese with the atomic bomb.
I am pretty sure that the many japanese that died were innocent.

That is precisely my point, just because you can justify something does not make it right.
baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 7:02:46 AM

The bell tolls.

This is a very weak excuse. BTW Saudia Arabia is a US ally (at least currently).
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
Dan4reason
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 9:40:48 AM

The bell tolls.

Why do we always get the crazy people on this forum?
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 4:04:50 PM
At 7/20/2012 9:40:48 AM, Dan4reason wrote:

The bell tolls.

Why do we always get the crazy people on this forum?

Because its on the internet.