Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

Disturbing Truth About Colorado Shootings *

inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 2:07:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This thread is not for the faint at heart, but for those who are willing to escape
the lies and falsehoods and enslavement of conventional thinking.
Watch this clip on Youtube. Then let me know what you think about
the revelations seen here.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 2:21:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The disturbing truth about the Colorado shootings is the fact that an individual went into a movie theater and shot and killed the following people:

Jonathan Blunk, 26
Alexander J. Boik, 18
Jesse Childress, 29
Gordon Cowden, 51
Jessica Ghawi, 24
John Larimer, 27
Matt McQuinn, 27
Micayla Medek, 23
Veronica Moser-Sullivan, 6
Alex Sullivan, 27
Alexander C. Teves, 24
Rebecca Wingo, 32

That's the truth.
And it is disturbing.

Why the fuck do you feel the need to spin this into something more?
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 2:27:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So instead of lamenting for the fact that 12 innocent people were killed in a shooting by a psychopathic maniac, you are convoluting the story to disregard the sadness of the deaths and incorporate it into some kind of NWO scheme? You are disgusting.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 2:32:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/25/2012 2:27:00 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
So instead of lamenting for the fact that 12 innocent people were killed in a shooting by a psychopathic maniac, you are convoluting the story to disregard the sadness of the deaths and incorporate it into some kind of NWO scheme? You are disgusting.

No. That is your idiotic interpretation of the story. This is a tragedy no doubt.
But the media will continue to enslave your minds as they are doing right now.
The darkness is setting in deeply into the consciousness of man. I know because I see. Be that as it may, we must realize that these dark forces can be stopped.
Intervention is necessary and can prevent more tragedies like this from happening again. But only if we are aware of how and why.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 2:36:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/25/2012 2:32:47 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/25/2012 2:27:00 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
So instead of lamenting for the fact that 12 innocent people were killed in a shooting by a psychopathic maniac, you are convoluting the story to disregard the sadness of the deaths and incorporate it into some kind of NWO scheme? You are disgusting.

No. That is your idiotic interpretation of the story. This is a tragedy no doubt.
But the media will continue to enslave your minds as they are doing right now.
The darkness is setting in deeply into the consciousness of man. I know because I see. Be that as it may, we must realize that these dark forces can be stopped.
Intervention is necessary and can prevent more tragedies like this from happening again. But only if we are aware of how and why.

If this was a tragedy, then you would be recognizing the tragedy for what it is, instead of trying to search for non-existent answers. By denying the truth of what happened, you are essentially saying that it is justified that it happened. Also, I stopped watching the video after he rambled on about the Devil's blood sacrifice or something like that.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 2:41:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/25/2012 2:36:52 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 7/25/2012 2:32:47 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/25/2012 2:27:00 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
So instead of lamenting for the fact that 12 innocent people were killed in a shooting by a psychopathic maniac, you are convoluting the story to disregard the sadness of the deaths and incorporate it into some kind of NWO scheme? You are disgusting.

No. That is your idiotic interpretation of the story. This is a tragedy no doubt.
But the media will continue to enslave your minds as they are doing right now.
The darkness is setting in deeply into the consciousness of man. I know because I see. Be that as it may, we must realize that these dark forces can be stopped.
Intervention is necessary and can prevent more tragedies like this from happening again. But only if we are aware of how and why.

If this was a tragedy, then you would be recognizing the tragedy for what it is, instead of trying to search for non-existent answers. By denying the truth of what happened, you are essentially saying that it is justified that it happened. Also, I stopped watching the video after he rambled on about the Devil's blood sacrifice or something like that.

It is Devils issue. And that is because this is how the world turns. This is a landmark year for these types of acts of treason. As a matter of fact, this is an abomination. I know that an incompetent mind like yourself is not able to discern such wickedness. You have never seen evil as I have, or faced it head on.
You have not seen evil Men do evil acts. You have not seen people who like to see the blood of others in hand. I have. So this nonsense you speak means nothing to me. I am sadden that this is a tragedy and the victims will not be forgotten. Justice shall be served. Case closed.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 2:42:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/25/2012 2:36:52 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 7/25/2012 2:32:47 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/25/2012 2:27:00 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
So instead of lamenting for the fact that 12 innocent people were killed in a shooting by a psychopathic maniac, you are convoluting the story to disregard the sadness of the deaths and incorporate it into some kind of NWO scheme? You are disgusting.

No. That is your idiotic interpretation of the story. This is a tragedy no doubt.
But the media will continue to enslave your minds as they are doing right now.
The darkness is setting in deeply into the consciousness of man. I know because I see. Be that as it may, we must realize that these dark forces can be stopped.
Intervention is necessary and can prevent more tragedies like this from happening again. But only if we are aware of how and why.

If this was a tragedy, then you would be recognizing the tragedy for what it is, instead of trying to search for non-existent answers. By denying the truth of what happened, you are essentially saying that it is justified that it happened. Also, I stopped watching the video after he rambled on about the Devil's blood sacrifice or something like that.

You stopped watching because you fear truth.........
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 2:44:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/25/2012 2:21:50 PM, drafterman wrote:
The disturbing truth about the Colorado shootings is the fact that an individual went into a movie theater and shot and killed the following people:

Jonathan Blunk, 26
Alexander J. Boik, 18
Jesse Childress, 29
Gordon Cowden, 51
Jessica Ghawi, 24
John Larimer, 27
Matt McQuinn, 27
Micayla Medek, 23
Veronica Moser-Sullivan, 6
Alex Sullivan, 27
Alexander C. Teves, 24
Rebecca Wingo, 32

That's the truth.
And it is disturbing.

Why the fuck do you feel the need to spin this into something more?

Its only spin to those who lack knowledge. It is good to know there are people in this world who see the truth as I do. And some of them are here at DDO.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 2:54:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/25/2012 2:44:41 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/25/2012 2:21:50 PM, drafterman wrote:
The disturbing truth about the Colorado shootings is the fact that an individual went into a movie theater and shot and killed the following people:

Jonathan Blunk, 26
Alexander J. Boik, 18
Jesse Childress, 29
Gordon Cowden, 51
Jessica Ghawi, 24
John Larimer, 27
Matt McQuinn, 27
Micayla Medek, 23
Veronica Moser-Sullivan, 6
Alex Sullivan, 27
Alexander C. Teves, 24
Rebecca Wingo, 32

That's the truth.
And it is disturbing.

Why the fuck do you feel the need to spin this into something more?

Its only spin to those who lack knowledge. It is good to know there are people in this world who see the truth as I do. And some of them are here at DDO.

You didn't answer the question.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 2:56:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/25/2012 2:54:39 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/25/2012 2:44:41 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/25/2012 2:21:50 PM, drafterman wrote:
The disturbing truth about the Colorado shootings is the fact that an individual went into a movie theater and shot and killed the following people:

Jonathan Blunk, 26
Alexander J. Boik, 18
Jesse Childress, 29
Gordon Cowden, 51
Jessica Ghawi, 24
John Larimer, 27
Matt McQuinn, 27
Micayla Medek, 23
Veronica Moser-Sullivan, 6
Alex Sullivan, 27
Alexander C. Teves, 24
Rebecca Wingo, 32

That's the truth.
And it is disturbing.

Why the fuck do you feel the need to spin this into something more?

Its only spin to those who lack knowledge. It is good to know there are people in this world who see the truth as I do. And some of them are here at DDO.

You didn't answer the question.

Yes I did. It may not be the answer you like. But who are you.......
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 3:03:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/25/2012 2:56:07 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/25/2012 2:54:39 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/25/2012 2:44:41 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/25/2012 2:21:50 PM, drafterman wrote:
The disturbing truth about the Colorado shootings is the fact that an individual went into a movie theater and shot and killed the following people:

Jonathan Blunk, 26
Alexander J. Boik, 18
Jesse Childress, 29
Gordon Cowden, 51
Jessica Ghawi, 24
John Larimer, 27
Matt McQuinn, 27
Micayla Medek, 23
Veronica Moser-Sullivan, 6
Alex Sullivan, 27
Alexander C. Teves, 24
Rebecca Wingo, 32

That's the truth.
And it is disturbing.

Why the fuck do you feel the need to spin this into something more?

Its only spin to those who lack knowledge. It is good to know there are people in this world who see the truth as I do. And some of them are here at DDO.

You didn't answer the question.

Yes I did.

No you didn't. I asked why you were doing this. Nothing you said explains why you feel the need to do this.

It may not be the answer you like. But who are you.......

I'm the drafterman, bitch.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 3:05:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/25/2012 3:03:43 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/25/2012 2:56:07 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/25/2012 2:54:39 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/25/2012 2:44:41 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/25/2012 2:21:50 PM, drafterman wrote:
The disturbing truth about the Colorado shootings is the fact that an individual went into a movie theater and shot and killed the following people:

Jonathan Blunk, 26
Alexander J. Boik, 18
Jesse Childress, 29
Gordon Cowden, 51
Jessica Ghawi, 24
John Larimer, 27
Matt McQuinn, 27
Micayla Medek, 23
Veronica Moser-Sullivan, 6
Alex Sullivan, 27
Alexander C. Teves, 24
Rebecca Wingo, 32

That's the truth.
And it is disturbing.

Why the fuck do you feel the need to spin this into something more?

Its only spin to those who lack knowledge. It is good to know there are people in this world who see the truth as I do. And some of them are here at DDO.

You didn't answer the question.

Yes I did.

No you didn't. I asked why you were doing this. Nothing you said explains why you feel the need to do this.

It may not be the answer you like. But who are you.......

I'm the drafterman, bitch.

And even though you may not like hearing this one from me.
Expect more chaos this year and more tragic scenes simillar to this one.
It may be the worst one since 9/11. Brace yourself.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 3:08:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/25/2012 3:05:37 PM, inferno wrote:

And even though you may not like hearing this one from me.
Expect more chaos this year and more tragic scenes simillar to this one.
It may be the worst one since 9/11. Brace yourself.

A useless, unconvincing statement that can be said at any time, at any place. Give me something concrete, put something on the line, and I'll listen. Otherwise, peddle your unoriginal doomsaying elsewhere.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 3:20:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Based on this guys type of evidence I could prove I am god by using star charts to spell out "Airmax is god"...

Also where in the bible does it say anything about America and its last king?
Debate.org Moderator
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 3:32:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/25/2012 3:20:17 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
This is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Based on this guys type of evidence I could prove I am god by using star charts to spell out "Airmax is god"...

Also where in the bible does it say anything about America and its last king?

http://www.debate.org...
joneszj
Posts: 1,202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 4:10:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/25/2012 2:07:03 PM, inferno wrote:
This thread is not for the faint at heart, but for those who are willing to escape
the lies and falsehoods and enslavement of conventional thinking.
Watch this clip on Youtube. Then let me know what you think about
the revelations seen here.



Wow. stargates. false doors. illuminati. faceless devil. last american king. nukes. bloodletting. I have a friend who is gonna eat this up! lolololol missed u bud. hope everything is good.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 5:53:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/25/2012 2:27:00 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
So instead of lamenting for the fact that 12 innocent people were killed in a shooting by a psychopathic maniac, you are convoluting the story to disregard the sadness of the deaths and incorporate it into some kind of NWO scheme? You are disgusting.

You are an example of how the elites succeeded. They are preying on your emotions to push policy. Why aren't you sad about the hundreds killed in Syria? How come were allowed to talk all day long about the political implications of tragic events and wars where thousands die. By your logic we shouldn't discuss the War in the Middle East, the African warlord atrocities, or anything else.

Everytime people die, we mustn't bother trying to get to the bottom of it, that's just sick. No. How about we vindicate them by knowing the truth about the how and why people died.

.
.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 5:56:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/25/2012 5:53:06 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 7/25/2012 2:27:00 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
So instead of lamenting for the fact that 12 innocent people were killed in a shooting by a psychopathic maniac, you are convoluting the story to disregard the sadness of the deaths and incorporate it into some kind of NWO scheme? You are disgusting.

You are an example of how the elites succeeded. They are preying on your emotions to push policy. Why aren't you sad about the hundreds killed in Syria? How come were allowed to talk all day long about the political implications of tragic events and wars where thousands die. By your logic we shouldn't discuss the War in the Middle East, the African warlord atrocities, or anything else.

No. You can discuss it as much as you want- I never said anything about that. However, by altering the facts to serve your own dogmatic faith based agenda, you are spitting on the reality of the event and disregarding their deaths for a "greater truth," which given the videos that you conspiracy theorists always link, is laughable.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 6:23:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/25/2012 2:07:03 PM, inferno wrote:
This thread is not for the faint at heart, but for those who are willing to escape
the lies and falsehoods and enslavement of conventional thinking.
Watch this clip on Youtube. Then let me know what you think about
the revelations seen here.



I hope you someone with AIDS ejaculates into your eye socket inferno, you fvcking idiot.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 6:26:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You're sick, you know that?
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 6:49:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/25/2012 3:32:30 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/25/2012 3:20:17 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
This is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Based on this guys type of evidence I could prove I am god by using star charts to spell out "Airmax is god"...

Also where in the bible does it say anything about America and its last king?

http://www.debate.org...

haha awesome. Thanks for that Drafter. I guess that settles that then. Clearly I am god, and anyone who denies it isn't enlightened and is willingly blinding themselves to the obvious facts foretold by the stars... And KFC.
Debate.org Moderator
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 7:08:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Anyone else so unsurprised that this would be blamed on the illuminati that they just don't give two shts anymore?
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 7:11:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/25/2012 7:08:25 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Anyone else so unsurprised that this would be blamed on the illuminati that they just don't give two shts anymore?

The argument in this thread seems to put the blame on the devil. So the shooter had no free will and the "illuminati/New world order" aspects are just peripheral issues...
Debate.org Moderator
ATHOS
Posts: 123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 7:20:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/25/2012 2:07:03 PM, inferno wrote:
This thread is not for the faint at heart, but for those who are willing to escape
the lies and falsehoods and enslavement of conventional thinking.
Watch this clip on Youtube. Then let me know what you think about
the revelations seen here.



Inferno, you're a sick person. Take your god and your devil and shove it up your arse.
What can be expected from insane premises except an insane conclusion? The way to undo an insane conclusion is to consider the sanity of the premises on which it rests.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How long will contradiction stand when its impossible nature is clearly revealed?
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2012 3:51:42 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I distinctly recall you mocking Geo for believing in the Illuminati...
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2012 6:20:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
A better name for this thread would be "Disturbing Post About Colorado Shootings".

That is some very dark energy you got there inferno, and it doesn't come from above.

James 3:17
But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2012 11:53:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/26/2012 11:39:25 AM, Rusty wrote:
That has to be one of the weirdest and most bizarre youtube videos I have ever seen.

Maybe. But there are people in positions of power who have access to information that you are not even close to being aware of. I would rather listen to them
than a bunch of Atheistic rugrats sitting behind a computer.