Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

21 Facts Against Evolution

acvavra
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2012 10:14:14 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/30/2012 10:06:06 AM, acvavra wrote:


Note that the banana: 1 Is shaped for human hand 2 Has non-slip surface 3 Has outward indicators of inward content: Green-too early, Yellow-just right, Black-too late. 4 Has a tab for removal of wrapper 5 Is perforated on wrapper 6 Bio-degradable wrapper 7 Is shaped for human mouth 8 Has a point at top for ease of entry 9 Is pleasing to taste buds 10 Is curved towards the face to make eating process easy To say that the banana happened by accident is even more unintelligent than to say that no one designed the Coca Cola can.
acvavra
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2012 10:18:24 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
6 Facts Against Evolution:

Scientific Fact No. 1 - Birds Prove Natural Selection is Naturally Wrong

Help! I can't fly. My head is too big, and my wings are too small.

The idea of natural selection sounds great when considering deer. The deer that can sense danger the quickest and run the fastest are able to escape the predator on a more consistent basis. However, other examples on the evolutionary tree have many laughable flaws. One of the best is the thought that a bird began to evolve a wing. Why this would occur is not answered by evolutionists. The wing stub did not make the bird more adaptable in his environment. The wing was much too small for the bird to fly. Why would a bird evolve a wing that was useless? This is backwards from the evolutionary natural selection concept that birds adapt and change in order to survive better in their environment. The bird with a half-size wing is placed at a disadvantage in its environment. Why would the bird continue for millions of generations improving a wing that was useless? The theory of evolution is based on natural selection of the most adaptable member of a species. A bird with a useless wing is at a severe disadvantage and the opposite from natural selection. According to natural selection the members of the bird species with the smallest useless wing would be the most adaptable and most likely to survive in the largest numbers. According to the theory of natural selection birds could never evolve to fly. Evolution is simply nonsense. This is so funny. We are then led to believe that some birds got tired of carrying around a worthless half-size wing so they grew fingers on the end to help climb trees. The wings became arms and a new species was developed. Evolutionists actually believe this nonsense.

Scientific Fact No. 2 - Species Without a Link Proves Evolution is Wrong

The evolutionist will claim that the presence of many individual species proves evolution. This shallow statement is devoid of reason, logic and scientific proof. Evolutionists line up pictures of similar looking species and claim they evolved one to another. Humans are a great example. There are hundreds of species of extinct monkeys and apes. Petrified skulls and bones exist from these creatures. Evolutionists line up the most promising choices to present a gradual progression from monkey to modern man. They simply fill in the big gaps with make-believe creatures to fit the picture. This procedure can be done with humans only because there are many extinct monkey and ape species. They never do this with giraffes and elephants. These pictures are placed in all evolutionists' text books to teach kids this nonsense. The picture is simply a grouping of individual species that does not prove evolution.

Scientific Fact No. 3 - Single Cell Complexity Proves Evolution is Wrong

Scientists a century ago believed the smallest single living cell was a simple life form. The theory developed that perhaps lightning struck a pond of water causing several molecules to combine in a random way which by chance resulted in a living cell. The cell then divided and evolved into higher life forms. This view is now proven to be immature to the degree of being ridiculous. The most modern laboratory is unable to create a living cell. In fact, scientists have been unable to create a single left-hand protein molecule as found in all animals.

Scientific Fact No. 4 - Human Egg and Sperm Proves Evolution is Wrong

The evolutionist ignores the problem surrounding the human female egg and the male sperm in the evolutionary theory. The female egg contains the X-chromosome and the male sperm contains either an X-chromosome for the reproduction of a male or a Y-chromosome for the reproduction of a female. The female eggs all develop within the ovaries while she is a baby (fetus) within her mother's womb. Evolutionists claim environmental factors cause small changes in the offspring in the evolutionary chain. However, the environmental experience of the female cannot change the chromosomes within her eggs and cannot have any effect upon her offspring. Her body cannot go into the eggs contained within her ovaries at her birth to make an intelligent change. Females cannot be a part of the evolutionary theory for these reasons.

Scientific Fact No. 5 - DNA Error Checking Proves Evolution is Wrong

The scientific fact that DNA replication includes a built-in error checking method and a DNA repair process proves the evolutionary theory is wrong. The fact is that any attempt by the DNA to change is stopped and reversed.

Scientific Fact No. 6 - Chaos From Organization Proves Evolution is Wrong

The second law of thermodynamics proves that organization cannot flow from chaos. Complex live organisms cannot rearrange themselves into an organism of a higher form as claimed by evolutionists. This is scientifically backwards according to the second law of thermodynamics that has never been proven wrong. Scientists cannot have it both ways. The second law of thermodynamics is proven to be correct. Evolution lacks any scientific proof. Evolution is simply an empty theory.
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2012 11:33:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/30/2012 10:14:14 AM, acvavra wrote:
At 7/30/2012 10:06:06 AM, acvavra wrote:


Note that the banana: 1 Is shaped for human hand 2 Has non-slip surface 3 Has outward indicators of inward content: Green-too early, Yellow-just right, Black-too late. 4 Has a tab for removal of wrapper 5 Is perforated on wrapper 6 Bio-degradable wrapper 7 Is shaped for human mouth 8 Has a point at top for ease of entry 9 Is pleasing to taste buds 10 Is curved towards the face to make eating process easy To say that the banana happened by accident is even more unintelligent than to say that no one designed the Coca Cola can.

Wut? Lol.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2012 12:31:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/30/2012 10:14:14 AM, acvavra wrote:
At 7/30/2012 10:06:06 AM, acvavra wrote:

Note that the banana: 1 Is shaped for human hand 2 Has non-slip surface 3 Has outward indicators of inward content: Green-too early, Yellow-just right, Black-too late. 4 Has a tab for removal of wrapper 5 Is perforated on wrapper 6 Bio-degradable wrapper 7 Is shaped for human mouth 8 Has a point at top for ease of entry 9 Is pleasing to taste buds 10 Is curved towards the face to make eating process easy To say that the banana happened by accident is even more unintelligent than to say that no one designed the Coca Cola can.

I like this approach in that I'm thinking with a little work it can be developed into a pretty strong argument that God want's women to perform oral sex.

OK guys, it's time to hit the search engines, go find some stats on the nutiritional value of semen, if there's a God we are talking protien, vitamins and minerals....maybe helps lose weight even. Get to work!

If this works it will certainly convert more Atheists than any stupid video will.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Dan4reason
Posts: 1,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2012 9:03:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/30/2012 10:06:06 AM, acvavra wrote:


That video was posted by an atheist to mock anti-atheists.

That should be obvious. It is too stupid to be sincere.
KeytarHero
Posts: 612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2012 9:05:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/30/2012 10:14:14 AM, acvavra wrote:
At 7/30/2012 10:06:06 AM, acvavra wrote:


Note that the banana: 1 Is shaped for human hand 2 Has non-slip surface 3 Has outward indicators of inward content: Green-too early, Yellow-just right, Black-too late. 4 Has a tab for removal of wrapper 5 Is perforated on wrapper 6 Bio-degradable wrapper 7 Is shaped for human mouth 8 Has a point at top for ease of entry 9 Is pleasing to taste buds 10 Is curved towards the face to make eating process easy To say that the banana happened by accident is even more unintelligent than to say that no one designed the Coca Cola can.

Look, I don't believe in Evolution but I still believe the banana is a bad argument against it.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2012 10:10:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Fool: The World has moved on without you, this creationalism is only in America. The most Religiously Fundemenalist Country in the western world, matching only on earth Muslim Fundementalist countries of the Middle east who again you just HAPPEN to be close to the third Religious, motivated war in just a century. The Bible is a horrible peace of evidence for anything. If the BIBLE words were not CONVIENIENTLY REINTURPRETED as it is with out any possible rational justifation whatsoever. All of it would be either undemonstratable Or FLAT OUT FALSE. There is no Universe in the bible. Heaven is in the sky. Hell underground. THe mind is in the heart. You brain is a cooling system for the body. God is BREATH AIR, LITERALLY. (spirit) and violent noisy AIR(Ghost) and is his own Son and father. He is male. The orignal Chistianity and BIBLE is the eastern Greek Orthadox Christianity. Which is selectivly, put together by they Byzantium Empire. ANd the old testemate is to gain controle over the conquered Jewish lands. Jesus went up in the sky. It was up because the earth was flat and the center of the universe. The latin BIBLE is a remixed version of the origanal BIBLE for the Western Roman empire. People then believe anything because they were ignorance to the universe.

There is absolutly no Rational case for the bible in any possible way. You only agree with science when it seems to be related. And you deny it every time it PROVES yet another portion in the BIBLE WRONG. Theolgins are LIERS. When thy thought the big bang was LITERALY on the beginning of the universe. IT SPREAD LIES AROUND ON PURPOSE. LIES LIES LIEs !!
The main argument against the evolution, is the law of entropy. But science by its method can't give LAWS. These were names laws when science was just coming into fasion We know better now. The method is better.
There is not rational way what so ever to deny Evolution of atleast the History of life on this planet. The BIBLE IS WRONG>> !!! no if and or buts about IT. FACE THE Truth. ITs wrong!! false. you are better of creating some new interpretation of the bible to force evolution in. Or it will just make it look worse and worse.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2012 10:55:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Here are the 21 items, with their sub-items.

1. Why is the planets round?
1b. Where are the fox-eagles?
2. Go to the zoo and tell me, why doesn't a chimpanze give birth to a man?
2b. Atheism is the opiate of the morally corrupt.
3. Have you ever seen a mountain form?
3b. Where are the dog pigeons?
4. Why doesn't new life show up in a jar of peanut butter?
4b. I'm not sure what this particular clip-art is expressing...
5. If the Big Bang started as a singularity, who held up the singularity?
5b. Where are the rabbit chickens?
6. A painting had a painter, therefore the universe had a maker.
6b. Why are Atheists scared of crosses?
21. If a monkey gave birth to a man, who would he (or she) mate with?
21b. Where are the crocodile ducks?
8. How can you explain gravity?
9. If we came from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?
9b. Where are the cat people?
10. If the world is 'millions of years old' why is it only 2008?
10b. Anti-God is Anti-American, Anti-American is treason, Traitors lead to civil war.
11. If I throw dirt up into the air, what are the chances it will fall into the formation of a living man?
11b. Where are the wolf-birds?
12. Can you see electricity?
12b. Godless Atheists (who dress like medieval executionors and steal children in the night) threaten Christian civilisation.
13. Science changes. The book of Genesis is perfect.
13b. Where are the elephant lizards?
14. The holy bible is the truth because the bible says it's the truth.
14b. Where are the hippo-lizards?!
15. Evolution is a religion and science leads to killing people.
15b. Darwin had a monkey fetish.
16. Scientists around the world are all jointly involved in a conspiracy against god!
16b. No seriously, where are the wolf birds?
17. Bananas are perfectly designed for the human hand.
17b. Atheist Liberals should be crushed.
18. Millions of years for a monkey to turn into a man? Monkeys don't live that long.
18b. Where are the hippo-crabs?
19. Why would a man want to have sex with a monkey?
19b. Liberals have their heads stuck up their own arses.
20. Archeologists always remove the human remains first when they find a dinosaur so they can continue the LIE.
20b. Where are the dog people?
21. Can you speak monkey? Didn't think so...
21b. Where are the bird-dogs?

This is one of the best collections of mind-bogglingly stupidity I have ever witnessed and I must conclude it is example of Poe's Law. If it is serious, I weep for humanity.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2012 11:01:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
6 Facts Against Evolution:

Scientific Fact No. 1 - Birds Prove Natural Selection is Naturally Wrong

The Fool: There are no such proofs in science.

Help! I can't fly. My head is too big, and my wings are too small.

The Fool: Appeal to humour...

The idea of natural selection sounds great when considering deer. The deer that can sense danger the quickest and run the fastest are able to escape the predator on a more consistent basis. However, other examples on the evolutionary tree have many laughable flaws. One of the best is the thought that a bird began to evolve a wing. Why this would occur is not answered by evolutionists.

The Fool: The tree is an evolving theory it adjust according to new information. expect it too adjust alot. We learn more and better models the more research is done.

The wing stub did not make the bird more adaptable in his environment.

The Fool: argument from not ness. (appeal to ignorance)

The wing was much too small for the bird to fly. Why would a bird evolve a wing that was useless?

The Fool: I am sure they would explain it as the wing coming first. Secondly this would be a strike against God now too would it.

This is backwards from the evolutionary natural selection concept that birds adapt and change in order to survive better in their environment. The bird with a half-size wing is placed at a disadvantage in its environment. Why would the bird continue for millions of generations improving a wing that was useless?

The Fool: again argument from ignorance. I don;t know therefore is proven wrong. nonsense. We have an apendix that we don't need, traits only die out if they are detremental. Secondly, some triats which don't benifit the survival but benifit the reproducation thus keeping the trait around. Dude these are basic. Aka The male peacock, has a huge detrimental Display of colourfull feathers which put him at risk however it attracts Female peacocks thus increasing the traight in the population from haveing more reproduction. This is a survival vs reproduction equivation.

The theory of evolution is based on natural selection of the most adaptable member of a species. A bird with a useless wing is at a severe disadvantage and the opposite from natural selection. According to natural selection the members of the bird species with the smallest useless wing would be the most adaptable and most likely to survive in the largest numbers. According to the theory of natural selection birds could never evolve to fly. Evolution is simply nonsense. This is so funny. We are then led to believe that some birds got tired of carrying around a worthless half-size wing so they grew fingers on the end to help climb trees. The wings became arms and a new species was developed.


Scientific Fact No. 2 - Species Without a Link Proves Evolution is Wrong

The Fool: No it doesn't claim that multiple species proves it claims that like shares characterics that have change gradually over time depending on thier enviroment. And that fact that it builds of existing triats. We know the rarity of the of the samples we have already, we don't need all the links. That is ridculas, I don't need to know every step every single causal principle. To know how to run my computer.
Aka if A->B->C->D Then A->D we don't need all the links.

The evolutionist will claim that the presence of many individual species proves evolution. This shallow statement is devoid of reason, logic and scientific proof. Evolutionists line up pictures of similar looking species and claim they evolved one to another. Humans are a great example. There are hundreds of species of extinct monkeys and apes. Petrified skulls and bones exist from these creatures. Evolutionists line up the most promising choices to present a gradual progression from monkey to modern man. They simply fill in the big gaps with make-believe creatures to fit the picture. This procedure can be done with humans only because there are many extinct monkey and ape species. They never do this with giraffes and elephants. These pictures are placed in all evolutionists' text books to teach kids this nonsense. The picture is simply a grouping of individual species that does not prove evolution.


Scientific Fact No. 3 - Single Cell Complexity Proves Evolution is Wrong

The Fool: Firstly science doesn' have proof per say but evolving Theories. Nothing about complexity effect anything. Evolution, is a historical account we have to figure out how the processes coheres with the historical Fact. Not the other way around.

Scientists a century ago believed the smallest single living cell was a simple life form. The theory developed that perhaps lightning struck a pond of water causing several molecules to combine in a random way which by chance resulted in a living cell. The cell then divided and evolved into higher life forms. This view is now proven to be immature to the degree of being ridiculous. The most modern laboratory is unable to create a living cell. In fact, scientists have been unable to create a single left-hand protein molecule as found in all animals.

The Fool: Its not a theory of biogenises. We will have a imporved theory of evolution, in the future. There is no refutation in this information. Tosay its to complexe is a Its not a black and white fallacy.
Aka it is to complicated therefore you wrong. NONSENSE!>

Scientific Fact No. 4 - Human Egg and Sperm Proves Evolution is Wrong

The Fool: There is nothing here that contradicts evolution.

The evolutionist ignores the problem surrounding the human female egg and the male sperm in the evolutionary theory.

The Fool: Evolution is an evolving scientific theory like all scienfic theory.

The female egg contains the X-chromosome and the male sperm contains either an X-chromosome for the reproduction of a male or a Y-chromosome for the reproduction of a female.

The Fool: this is wrong. XY is male XX is female.

The female eggs all develop within the ovaries while she is a baby (fetus) within her mother's womb. Evolutionists claim environmental factors cause small changes in the offspring in the evolutionary chain. However, the environmental experience of the female cannot change the chromosomes within her eggs and cannot have any effect upon her offspring.

The Fool: everything thing including inside the egg and the chromasomes can mutate the progress. Everything else to an atom is its enviroment. Come on!> This is horrible. have you read this first. or did you just have Faith that somebody made sense for you.

Scientific Fact No. 5 - DNA Error Checking Proves Evolution is Wrong

The Fool: This has no bearing agianst evolution. Its a part of evolution.

The scientific fact that DNA replication includes a built-in error checking method and a DNA repair process proves the evolutionary theory is wrong. The fact is that any attempt by the DNA to change is stopped and reversed.

The Fool: you are adding human charateristic to the physical matter. Only mind ATTEMPT. This is perfectly compatible.

Scientific Fact No. 6 - Chaos From Organization Proves Evolution is Wrong


The Fool: The law is wrong. If everything was only breaking down. we couldnt even grow because according to is we could only break down. They are not Real Laws.

The second law of thermodynamics proves that organization cannot flow from chaos. Complex live organisms cannot rearrange themselves into an organism of a higher form as claimed by evolutionists. This is scientifically backwards according to the second law of thermodynamics that has never been proven wrong. Scientists cannot have it both ways. The second law of thermodynamics is proven to be correct.

The Fool: No its not proven. Its induction based. IF anything the law of entropy is falsafied which is a good thing. There is no way to
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2012 11:05:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/30/2012 10:55:13 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Here are the 21 items, with their sub-items.

1. Why is the planets round?
1b. Where are the fox-eagles?
2. Go to the zoo and tell me, why doesn't a chimpanze give birth to a man?
2b. Atheism is the opiate of the morally corrupt.
3. Have you ever seen a mountain form?
3b. Where are the dog pigeons?
4. Why doesn't new life show up in a jar of peanut butter?
4b. I'm not sure what this particular clip-art is expressing...
5. If the Big Bang started as a singularity, who held up the singularity?
5b. Where are the rabbit chickens?
6. A painting had a painter, therefore the universe had a maker.
6b. Why are Atheists scared of crosses?
21. If a monkey gave birth to a man, who would he (or she) mate with?
21b. Where are the crocodile ducks?
8. How can you explain gravity?
9. If we came from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?
9b. Where are the cat people?
10. If the world is 'millions of years old' why is it only 2008?
10b. Anti-God is Anti-American, Anti-American is treason, Traitors lead to civil war.
11. If I throw dirt up into the air, what are the chances it will fall into the formation of a living man?
11b. Where are the wolf-birds?
12. Can you see electricity?
12b. Godless Atheists (who dress like medieval executionors and steal children in the night) threaten Christian civilisation.
13. Science changes. The book of Genesis is perfect.
13b. Where are the elephant lizards?
14. The holy bible is the truth because the bible says it's the truth.
14b. Where are the hippo-lizards?!
15. Evolution is a religion and science leads to killing people.
15b. Darwin had a monkey fetish.
16. Scientists around the world are all jointly involved in a conspiracy against god!
16b. No seriously, where are the wolf birds?
17. Bananas are perfectly designed for the human hand.
17b. Atheist Liberals should be crushed.
18. Millions of years for a monkey to turn into a man? Monkeys don't live that long.
18b. Where are the hippo-crabs?
19. Why would a man want to have sex with a monkey?
19b. Liberals have their heads stuck up their own arses.
20. Archeologists always remove the human remains first when they find a dinosaur so they can continue the LIE.
20b. Where are the dog people?
21. Can you speak monkey? Didn't think so...
21b. Where are the bird-dogs?

This is one of the best collections of mind-bogglingly stupidity I have ever witnessed and I must conclude it is example of Poe's Law. If it is serious, I weep for humanity.

THe Fool: This is not productive. As irratinal as it is, this is not an argument. It just creates more drama.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2012 11:06:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/30/2012 11:05:06 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
THe Fool: This is not productive. As irratinal as it is, this is not an argument. It just creates more drama.

Your face isn't productive.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2012 11:06:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Fool: The World has moved on without you, this creationalism is only in America. The most Religiously Fundemenalist Country in the western world, matching only on earth Muslim Fundementalist countries of the Middle east who again you just HAPPEN to be close to the third Religious, motivated war in just a century. The Bible is a horrible peace of evidence for anything. If the BIBLE words were not CONVIENIENTLY REINTURPRETED as it is without any possible rational justifation whatsoever. All of it would be either undemonstratable Or FLAT OUT FALSE. There is no Universe in the bible. Heaven is in the sky. Hell underground. THe mind is in the heart. You brain is a cooling system for the body. God is BREATH AIR, LITERALLY. (spirit) and violent noisy AIR(Ghost) and is his own Son and father. He is male. The orignal Chistianity and BIBLE is the eastern Greek Orthadox Christianity. Which is selectivly, put together by they Byzantium Empire. ANd the old testemate was used to gain controleover the conquered Jewish lands. Jesus went up in the sky. It was up because the earth was flat and the center of the universe. The latin BIBLE is a remixed version of the origanal BIBLE for the Western Roman empire. People then believe anything because they were ignorance to the universe.

There is absolutly no Rational case for the bible in any possible way. You only agree with science when it seems to be related. And you deny it every time it PROVES yet another portion in the BIBLE WRONG. Theolgins are LIERS. When thy thought the big bang was LITERALY on the beginning of the universe. IT SPREAD LIES AROUND ON PURPOSE. LIES LIES LIEs !!
The main argument against the evolution, is the law of entropy. But science by its method can't give LAWS. These were names laws when science was just coming into fasion We know better now. The method is better.
There is not rational way what so ever to deny Evolution of atleast the History of life on this planet. The BIBLE IS WRONG>> !!! no if and or buts about IT. FACE THE Truth. ITs wrong!! false. you are better of creating some new interpretation of the bible to force evolution in. Or it will just make it look worse and worse.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2012 11:07:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Fool: genious!
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2012 11:25:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/30/2012 11:01:52 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
6 Facts Against Evolution:

Scientific Fact No. 1 - Birds Prove Natural Selection is Naturally Wrong
The Fool: There are no such proofs in science.

Help! I can't fly. My head is too big, and my wings are too small.

The Fool: Appeal to humour...

The idea of natural selection sounds great when considering deer. The deer that can sense danger the quickest and run the fastest are able to escape the predator on a more consistent basis. However, other examples on the evolutionary tree have many laughable flaws. One of the best is the thought that a bird began to evolve a wing. Why this would occur is not answered by evolutionists.

The Fool: The tree is an evolving theory it adjust according to new information. expect it too adjust alot. We learn more and better models the more research is done.

The wing stub did not make the bird more adaptable in his environment.

The Fool: argument from not ness. (appeal to ignorance)

The wing was much too small for the bird to fly. Why would a bird evolve a wing that was useless?

The Fool: I am sure they would explain it as the wing coming first. Secondly this would be a strike against God now too would it.

This is backwards from the evolutionary natural selection concept that birds adapt and change in order to survive better in their environment. The bird with a half-size wing is placed at a disadvantage in its environment. Why would the bird continue for millions of generations improving a wing that was useless?

The Fool: again argument from ignorance. I don;t know therefore is proven wrong. nonsense. We have an apendix that we don't need, traits only die out if they are detremental. Secondly, some triats which don't benifit the survival but benifit the reproducation thus keeping the trait around. Dude these are basic. Aka The male peacock, has a huge detrimental Display of colourfull feathers which put him at risk however it attracts Female peacocks thus increasing the traight in the population from haveing more reproduction. This is a survival vs reproduction equivation.

The theory of evolution is based on natural selection of the most adaptable member of a species. A bird with a useless wing is at a severe disadvantage and the opposite from natural selection. According to natural selection the members of the bird species with the smallest useless wing would be the most adaptable and most likely to survive in the largest numbers. According to the theory of natural selection birds could never evolve to fly. This is so funny. W

Scientific Fact No. 2 - Species Without a Link Proves Evolution is Wrong

The Fool: No it doesn't claim that multiple species proves it claims that like shares characterics that have change gradually over time depending on thier enviroment. And that fact that it builds of existing triats. We know the rarity of the of the samples we have already, we don't need all the links. That is ridculas, I don't need to know every step every single causal principle. To know how to run my computer.
Aka if A->B->C->D Then A->D we don't need all the links.

The evolutionist will claim that the presence of many individual species proves evolution. This shallow statement is devoid of reason, logic and scientific proof. Evolutionists line up pictures of similar looking species and claim they evolved one to another. Humans are a great example. There are hundreds of species of extinct monkeys and apes. Evolutionists line up the most promising choices to present a gradual progression from monkey to modern man. They simply fill in the big gaps with make-believe creatures to fit the picture. They never do this with giraffes and elephants. These pictures are placed in all evolutionists' text books to teach kids this nonsense. The picture is simply a grouping of individual species that does not prove evolution.

Scientific Fact No. 3 - Single Cell Complexity Proves Evolution is Wrong

The Fool: Firstly science doesn' have proof per say but evolving Theories. Nothing about complexity effect anything. Evolution, is a historical account we have to figure out how the processes coheres with the historical Fact. Not the other way around.

Scientists a century ago believed the smallest single living cell was a simple life form. The theory developed that perhaps lightning struck a pond of water causing several molecules to combine in a random way which by chance resulted in a living cell. The cell then divided and evolved into higher life forms. This view is now proven to be immature to the degree of being ridiculous. The most modern laboratory is unable to create a living cell.

The Fool: Its not a theory of biogenises. We will have a imporved theory of evolution, in the future. There is no refutation in this information. Tosay its to complexe is a Its not a black and white fallacy.
Aka it is to complicated therefore you wrong. NONSENSE!>

Scientific Fact No. 4 - Human Egg and Sperm Proves Evolution is Wrong

The Fool: There is nothing here that contradicts evolution.

The evolutionist ignores the problem surrounding the human female egg and the male sperm in the evolutionary theory.

The Fool: Evolution is an evolving scientific theory like all scienfic theory.

The female egg contains the X-chromosome and the male sperm contains either an X-chromosome for the reproduction of a male or a Y-chromosome for the reproduction of a female.

The Fool: this is wrong. XY is male XX is female.

The female eggs all develop within the ovaries while she is a baby (fetus) within her mother's womb. Evolutionists claim environmental factors cause small changes in the offspring in the evolutionary chain. However, the environmental experience of the female cannot change the chromosomes within her eggs and cannot have any effect upon her offspring.

The Fool: everything thing including inside the egg and the chromasomes can mutate the progress. Everything else to an atom is its enviroment. Come on!> This is horrible. have you read this first. or did you just have Faith that somebody made sense for you.

Scientific Fact No. 5 - DNA Error Checking Proves Evolution is Wrong

The Fool: This has no bearing agianst evolution. Its a part of evolution.

The fact is that any attempt by the DNA to change is stopped and reversed.

The Fool: you are adding human charateristic to the physical matter. Only minds ATTEMPT. This is perfectly compatible.

Scientific Fact No. 6 - Chaos From Organization Proves Evolution is Wrong

The Fool: The law is wrong. If everything was only breaking down. We couldnt even grow because according to this we could only break down. They are not Real Laws.

The second law of thermodynamics proves that organization cannot flow from chaos. Complex live organisms cannot rearrange themselves into an organism of a higher form as claimed by evolutionists. This is scientifically backwards according to the second law of thermodynamics that has never been proven wrong. Scientists cannot have it both ways. The second law of thermodynamics is proven to be correct.

The Fool: The Second Law of thermodynamics is false. questioning is good. It pushes us to improve our theories. Most people forget that scientic theories are not final but evolving. Nothing could reject the history component of evolution, if there are flaws it will lead to improving the theory. Bit by bit. But DON't forget. Nothing is positive argument for Creationalism. Even if all evolution was proven false It does not in anyway what so ever support CREATIONALISM!!! Nonfalsifible claims are NOT SCIENTIFIC Its not default theory nor a dichotomy.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2012 11:41:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/30/2012 11:06:54 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:

The Fool: The World has moved on without you, this creationalism is only in America. The most Religiously Fundemenalist Country in the western world, matching only on earth Muslim Fundementalist countries of the Middle east who again you just HAPPEN to be close to the third Religious, motivated war in just a Decade. The Bible is a horrible peace of evidence for anything. If the BIBLES words were not CONVIENIENTLY REINTURPRETED as it is without any possible rational justifation whatsoever. All of it would be either undemonstratable Or FLAT OUT FALSE. There is no Universe in the bible. Heaven is in the sky. Hell underground. THe mind is in the heart. You brain is a cooling system for the body. God is BREATH AIR, LITERALLY. (spirit) and violent noisy AIR(Ghost) and is his own Son and father. He is male. The orignal Chistianity and BIBLE is the eastern Greek Orthadox Christianity. Which is selectivly, put together by they Byzantium Empire. ANd the old testemate was used to gain controleover the conquered Jewish lands. Jesus went up in the sky. It was up because the earth was flat and the center of the universe. The latin BIBLE is a remixed version of the origanal BIBLE for the Western Roman empire. People then believe anything because they were ignorance to the universe.

There is absolutly no Rational case for the bible in any possible way. You only agree with science when it seems to be related. And you deny it every time it PROVES yet another portion in the BIBLE WRONG. Theolgins are LIERS. When thy thought the big bang was LITERALY on the beginning of the universe. IT SPREAD LIES AROUND ON PURPOSE. LIES LIES LIEs !!
The main argument against the evolution, is the law of entropy. But science by its method can't give LAWS its gives theories. These were named laws when science was just coming into fasion we know better now. The method is better.
There is no rational way what so ever to deny Evolution of atleast the History of life on this planet. The BIBLE IS WRONG !!! no if and or buts about IT. FACE THE Truth. ITs wrong!! false. you are better of creating some new interpretation of the Bible to force evolution in or it will just make it look worse and worse.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
acvavra
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 10:42:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/30/2012 11:41:52 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 7/30/2012 11:06:54 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:

The Fool: The World has moved on without you, this creationalism is only in America. The most Religiously Fundemenalist Country in the western world, matching only on earth Muslim Fundementalist countries of the Middle east who again you just HAPPEN to be close to the third Religious, motivated war in just a Decade. The Bible is a horrible peace of evidence for anything. If the BIBLES words were not CONVIENIENTLY REINTURPRETED as it is without any possible rational justifation whatsoever. All of it would be either undemonstratable Or FLAT OUT FALSE. There is no Universe in the bible. Heaven is in the sky. Hell underground. THe mind is in the heart. You brain is a cooling system for the body. God is BREATH AIR, LITERALLY. (spirit) and violent noisy AIR(Ghost) and is his own Son and father. He is male. The orignal Chistianity and BIBLE is the eastern Greek Orthadox Christianity. Which is selectivly, put together by they Byzantium Empire. ANd the old testemate was used to gain controleover the conquered Jewish lands. Jesus went up in the sky. It was up because the earth was flat and the center of the universe. The latin BIBLE is a remixed version of the origanal BIBLE for the Western Roman empire. People then believe anything because they were ignorance to the universe.

There is absolutly no Rational case for the bible in any possible way. You only agree with science when it seems to be related. And you deny it every time it PROVES yet another portion in the BIBLE WRONG. Theolgins are LIERS. When thy thought the big bang was LITERALY on the beginning of the universe. IT SPREAD LIES AROUND ON PURPOSE. LIES LIES LIEs !!
The main argument against the evolution, is the law of entropy. But science by its method can't give LAWS its gives theories. These were named laws when science was just coming into fasion we know better now. The method is better.
There is no rational way what so ever to deny Evolution of atleast the History of life on this planet. The BIBLE IS WRONG !!! no if and or buts about IT. FACE THE Truth. ITs wrong!! false. you are better of creating some new interpretation of the Bible to force evolution in or it will just make it look worse and worse.

I think you are shocked at how easily your theory of Evolution can be disproven, for all your doing is repeating over and over again, how the "the Bible is wrong." Listen, you know entropy disproves evolution! Your problem is you don't want to submit to any authority(God) that's higher than yourself. Your a rebel. Communists are rebels and atheists too. Your a Communist, that's what you are. Plain and simple. The "Fool on the hill" is a good name for you though. Psalm 14:1 declares all atheists to be fools!
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 11:02:43 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/30/2012 10:55:13 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Here are the 21 items, with their sub-items.

1. Why is the planets round?

They aren't. They're discshaped. Ask Rincewind.

1b. Where are the fox-eagles?

Everywhere. There are copious pictures of their mating ritual:
https://www.google.com...

2. Go to the zoo and tell me, why doesn't a chimpanze give birth to a man?
Because no one gives birth to men. They give birth to babies.

2b. Atheism is the opiate of the morally corrupt.
Wrong. It's the amphetamine of the intellectually honest.

3. Have you ever seen a mountain form?
Yes

3b. Where are the dog pigeons?
Right here in D.C. They preferred to be called members of the Canine Avian Party, though.

4. Why doesn't new life show up in a jar of peanut butter?
Because it's alergic to peanuts.

4b. I'm not sure what this particular clip-art is expressing...
5. If the Big Bang started as a singularity, who held up the singularity?
Atlas.

5b. Where are the rabbit chickens?
They were eaten by the chicken hawks.

6. A painting had a painter, therefore the universe had a maker.
Then where's the signature?

6b. Why are Atheists scared of crosses?
Because we're vampires.

21. If a monkey gave birth to a man, who would he (or she) mate with?
The OP's mother.

21b. Where are the crocodile ducks?
Next to the aligator geese.

8. How can you explain gravity?
With math.

9. If we came from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?
They're aren't. It's a government conspiracy to make you think there are still monkeys.

9b. Where are the cat people?
They live alone in their homes with their 50 cats rewriting their wills to make sure they all get a fair share of the inheritance.

10. If the world is 'millions of years old' why is it only 2008?
Because the odometer only has four digits.

10b. Anti-God is Anti-American, Anti-American is treason, Traitors lead to civil war.
So, the OP is a member of the Church of England, then?

11. If I throw dirt up into the air, what are the chances it will fall into the formation of a living man?
Ask God. I hear he did it once.

11b. Where are the wolf-birds?
In 80's TV shows.
http://timstvshowcase.com...

12. Can you see electricity?
Yes.

12b. Godless Atheists (who dress like medieval executionors and steal children in the night) threaten Christian civilisation.
Good. But what about the Godly Atheists?

13. Science changes. The book of Genesis is perfect.
For holding up coffee tables?

That's all the energy I have for this.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 11:45:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2012 10:42:37 AM, acvavra wrote:
At 7/30/2012 11:41:52 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 7/30/2012 11:06:54 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:

The Fool: The World has moved on without you, this creationalism is only in America. The most Religiously Fundemenalist Country in the western world, matching only on earth Muslim Fundementalist countries of the Middle east who again you just HAPPEN to be close to the third Religious, motivated war in just a Decade. The Bible is a horrible peace of evidence for anything. If the BIBLES words were not CONVIENIENTLY REINTURPRETED as it is without any possible rational justifation whatsoever. All of it would be either undemonstratable Or FLAT OUT FALSE. There is no Universe in the bible. Heaven is in the sky. Hell underground. THe mind is in the heart. You brain is a cooling system for the body. God is BREATH AIR, LITERALLY. (spirit) and violent noisy AIR(Ghost) and is his own Son and father. He is male. The orignal Chistianity and BIBLE is the eastern Greek Orthadox Christianity. Which is selectivly, put together by they Byzantium Empire. ANd the old testemate was used to gain controleover the conquered Jewish lands. Jesus went up in the sky. It was up because the earth was flat and the center of the universe. The latin BIBLE is a remixed version of the origanal BIBLE for the Western Roman empire. People then believe anything because they were ignorance to the universe.

There is absolutly no Rational case for the bible in any possible way. You only agree with science when it seems to be related. And you deny it every time it PROVES yet another portion in the BIBLE WRONG. Theolgins are LIERS. When thy thought the big bang was LITERALY on the beginning of the universe. IT SPREAD LIES AROUND ON PURPOSE. LIES LIES LIEs !!
The main argument against the evolution, is the law of entropy. But science by its method can't give LAWS its gives theories. These were named laws when science was just coming into fasion we know better now. The method is better.
There is no rational way what so ever to deny Evolution of atleast the History of life on this planet. The BIBLE IS WRONG !!! no if and or buts about IT. FACE THE Truth. ITs wrong!! false. you are better of creating some new interpretation of the Bible to force evolution in or it will just make it look worse and worse.

I think you are shocked at how easily your theory of Evolution can be disproven, for all your doing is repeating over and over again, how the "the Bible is wrong."

The Fool: why is it my theory of evolution. I think there are lots of whole, but that you don't understand how science works. They consist of evolving theory. And mistakes would only show us were to improve the theory. Its not a BiBle science improved its theory over time. A new one replacing the last but with more power then the last one. Your claims of Shock are Bold assumption. I gave and give contantly argument against the Bible. And thise facts! I give a set of argument before I say something is wrong. You just copied and paste somethin you don;t even understand, you just have faith in it because it agree with you.

Listen, you know entropy disproves evolution!

The Fool: that is not how it works the are all theories. IF anything is disproved the Law of Entropy. You don;t think actually educated scientist don;t account for that when forming the theory. Lets be honest here, I am wasting my breath with you imparticluar. Because you obviosly don't show any understanding of Scientic Method and how they work. Not that its uncommon. But I know evolutions well and the types of methodology use.

But please try and give rational argument. You have no relevant claim to intellectual discussion.

Your problem is you don't want to submit to any authority(God) that's higher than yourself.

The Fool: I need to know of God to know about his authority first no?, irrationality is what I have a problem with. This the source evil. You don't know if there is a God. Unless of course you claim supernatural powers. You have Faith in that there is a God. But to have knowledge you need more then faith.

Your a rebel.

The Fool: sort of like a Fool. But wow you have almost a supernatural mind to know such thinks. Mabye reading the Bible gives you mystical powers. I have to check that out.

Communists are rebels and atheists too.

The Fool: Communist are Ideologies. Another type of religious Fundemantalism.
And they do the same wrongs. But these wronged happened when people think they know more then what can rationally be known. But this has no relation to me. but its just as evil. But this has no logical link to scientific theories. Or me, or the post altogher.

Your a Communist, that's what you are.

The Fool: Um Okay. I am anti-ideology.

Plain and simple. (uses the jedi mind trick.

The Fool: I am a communist, and that not only plain but simple as well. Two things. <(8J) What other order do you have for my master.

The "Fool on the hill" is a good name for you though.

The Fool: Well you know, my mom picked it out. I was kind of againts it at first, but is works. I get by!

Psalm 14:1 declares all atheists to be fools!

The Fool: oh the Irony in that is flabbergasting.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 11:48:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2012 11:02:43 AM, drafterman wrote:

The Fool: That was pretty funny. Allergic to peanut butter. lol
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 11:50:09 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Fool: I just seen the video now. They are making fun of Creationalism. LOL.. About the stupid things they say.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 11:56:07 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/30/2012 10:14:14 AM, acvavra wrote:
At 7/30/2012 10:06:06 AM, acvavra wrote:


Note that the banana: 1 Is shaped for human hand 2 Has non-slip surface 3 Has outward indicators of inward content: Green-too early, Yellow-just right, Black-too late. 4 Has a tab for removal of wrapper 5 Is perforated on wrapper 6 Bio-degradable wrapper 7 Is shaped for human mouth 8 Has a point at top for ease of entry 9 Is pleasing to taste buds 10 Is curved towards the face to make eating process easy To say that the banana happened by accident is even more unintelligent than to say that no one designed the Coca Cola can.

The Fool: The Video is a satre they making fun of the horrible argumen from creationalist. It made by evolutionist. LMFAO.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 2:54:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Fool: I think it sends a good message though because it actually shows how irrational creationalism is by having creationlist actually use it for evidence, when its really evidence against them. That is genious!!
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
acvavra
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 5:10:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2012 11:45:38 AM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 7/31/2012 10:42:37 AM, acvavra wrote:
At 7/30/2012 11:41:52 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 7/30/2012 11:06:54 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:

The Fool: The World has moved on without you, this creationalism is only in America. The most Religiously Fundemenalist Country in the western world, matching only on earth Muslim Fundementalist countries of the Middle east who again you just HAPPEN to be close to the third Religious, motivated war in just a Decade. The Bible is a horrible peace of evidence for anything. If the BIBLES words were not CONVIENIENTLY REINTURPRETED as it is without any possible rational justifation whatsoever. All of it would be either undemonstratable Or FLAT OUT FALSE. There is no Universe in the bible. Heaven is in the sky. Hell underground. THe mind is in the heart. You brain is a cooling system for the body. God is BREATH AIR, LITERALLY. (spirit) and violent noisy AIR(Ghost) and is his own Son and father. He is male. The orignal Chistianity and BIBLE is the eastern Greek Orthadox Christianity. Which is selectivly, put together by they Byzantium Empire. ANd the old testemate was used to gain controleover the conquered Jewish lands. Jesus went up in the sky. It was up because the earth was flat and the center of the universe. The latin BIBLE is a remixed version of the origanal BIBLE for the Western Roman empire. People then believe anything because they were ignorance to the universe.

There is absolutly no Rational case for the bible in any possible way. You only agree with science when it seems to be related. And you deny it every time it PROVES yet another portion in the BIBLE WRONG. Theolgins are LIERS. When thy thought the big bang was LITERALY on the beginning of the universe. IT SPREAD LIES AROUND ON PURPOSE. LIES LIES LIEs !!
The main argument against the evolution, is the law of entropy. But science by its method can't give LAWS its gives theories. These were named laws when science was just coming into fasion we know better now. The method is better.
There is no rational way what so ever to deny Evolution of atleast the History of life on this planet. The BIBLE IS WRONG !!! no if and or buts about IT. FACE THE Truth. ITs wrong!! false. you are better of creating some new interpretation of the Bible to force evolution in or it will just make it look worse and worse.

I think you are shocked at how easily your theory of Evolution can be disproven, for all your doing is repeating over and over again, how the "the Bible is wrong."

The Fool: why is it my theory of evolution. I think there are lots of whole, but that you don't understand how science works. They consist of evolving theory. And mistakes would only show us were to improve the theory. Its not a BiBle science improved its theory over time. A new one replacing the last but with more power then the last one. Your claims of Shock are Bold assumption. I gave and give contantly argument against the Bible. And thise facts! I give a set of argument before I say something is wrong. You just copied and paste somethin you don;t even understand, you just have faith in it because it agree with you.

Listen, you know entropy disproves evolution!

The Fool: that is not how it works the are all theories. IF anything is disproved the Law of Entropy. You don;t think actually educated scientist don;t account for that when forming the theory. Lets be honest here, I am wasting my breath with you imparticluar. Because you obviosly don't show any understanding of Scientic Method and how they work. Not that its uncommon. But I know evolutions well and the types of methodology use.

But please try and give rational argument. You have no relevant claim to intellectual discussion.
Entropy shows that all energy decreases over time, thus things decay. The very idea of evolution goes completely against the Laws of Thermodynamics.
Your problem is you don't want to submit to any authority(God) that's higher than yourself.

The Fool: I need to know of God to know about his authority first no?, irrationality is what I have a problem with. This the source evil. You don't know if there is a God. Unless of course you claim supernatural powers. You have Faith in that there is a God. But to have knowledge you need more then faith.
You don't know that God DOESN'T EXIST. Yet atheism claims there is no God. How can you claim that when there always exists the possibility that God exists OUTSIDE YOUR KNOWLEDGE. You would have to know everything to make such a claim. Theists are far more humble!
Your a rebel.

The Fool: sort of like a Fool. But wow you have almost a supernatural mind to know such thinks. Mabye reading the Bible gives you mystical powers. I have to check that out.

Communists are rebels and atheists too.

The Fool: Communist are Ideologies. Another type of religious Fundemantalism.
And they do the same wrongs. But these wronged happened when people think they know more then what can rationally be known. But this has no relation to me. but its just as evil. But this has no logical link to scientific theories. Or me, or the post altogher.

Your a Communist, that's what you are.

The Fool: Um Okay. I am anti-ideology.

Plain and simple. (uses the jedi mind trick.

The Fool: I am a communist, and that not only plain but simple as well. Two things. <(8J) What other order do you have for my master.

The "Fool on the hill" is a good name for you though.

The Fool: Well you know, my mom picked it out. I was kind of againts it at first, but is works. I get by!

Psalm 14:1 declares all atheists to be fools!

The Fool: oh the Irony in that is flabbergasting.
vbaculum
Posts: 1,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 5:30:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/30/2012 10:14:14 AM, acvavra wrote:
At 7/30/2012 10:06:06 AM, acvavra wrote:


Note that the banana: 1 Is shaped for human hand 2 Has non-slip surface 3 Has outward indicators of inward content: Green-too early, Yellow-just right, Black-too late. 4 Has a tab for removal of wrapper 5 Is perforated on wrapper 6 Bio-degradable wrapper 7 Is shaped for human mouth 8 Has a point at top for ease of entry 9 Is pleasing to taste buds 10 Is curved towards the face to make eating process easy To say that the banana happened by accident is even more unintelligent than to say that no one designed the Coca Cola can.

I saw a banana used as a marital aid once... so there's that too. It looked delicious coming out too.
"If you claim to value nonviolence and you consume animal products, you need to rethink your position on nonviolence." - Gary Francione

THE WORLD IS VEGAN! If you want it