Jump to topic:

Don't Mess With Israel

acvavra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 5:48:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Genesis 12:3 says, "I will bless them that bless you(Israel) and I will curse them(America) that curse you(Israel)."

Go back to 1991 President George H Bush Launched his land-for-peace plan by giving away Israeli land. That day God sent the prefect storm with 100ft waves into New England, damaging even President Bush's home.

In August 2005 U.S. Pressured Israel into evacuating Gaza. Families wept as they lost everything. While they dug up their dead to rebury in new cemeteries, President George Bush applauded dividing up Gods land. Was God pleased?

The very next day, 8/29/05 a tropical depression formed. Hurricane Katrina pounded the U.S.
It became the largest disaster in U.S. history. New Orleans was devastated. Over one million force from their homes, costing close to $200 billion.

When we mess with Gods Holy Land, we pay the price.
You may chalk it up to concidence if you want, but how are you going to explain it being the very next day?
acvavra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 5:52:30 PM
More Facts:
BP's Horizon spill in the Gulf of Mexico began on April 20 — at the very time Obama's team was pressuring Israel to restart talks with the Palestinians.

WorldNetDaily reported, "On April the 19th, Israel celebrates its independence in 2010," Gallups says in narration on the video. "On April the 19th, Fox News reports that the U.S. will no longer automatically support Israel in the United Nations. The next day, on April the 20th, the Deepwater Horizon oil rig explodes. Coincidence? Or the hand and judgment of God?"
acvavra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 6:01:13 PM
At 8/1/2012 5:52:30 PM, acvavra wrote:
More Facts:
BP's Horizon spill in the Gulf of Mexico began on April 20 — at the very time Obama's team was pressuring Israel to restart talks with the Palestinians.

WorldNetDaily reported, "On April the 19th, Israel celebrates its independence in 2010," Gallups says in narration on the video. "On April the 19th, Fox News reports that the U.S. will no longer automatically support Israel in the United Nations. The next day, on April the 20th, the Deepwater Horizon oil rig explodes. Coincidence? Or the hand and judgment of God?"

May 19, 2011, Obama wants to return Israel to the 1967 borders, and tornadoes hit Joplin, Missouri May 22, 2011.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 6:24:27 PM
At 8/1/2012 6:01:13 PM, acvavra wrote:
More Facts:

May 19, 2011, Obama wants to return Israel to the 1967 borders, and tornadoes hit Joplin, Missouri May 22, 2011.

LOL Y'al must be kidding? Right? Fox News issues a report so the Horizon oil right explodes? Return to certain borders --> tornado?

C'mon now. The favoritism shown to Israel ended with the crucifixion of Christ and subsequent rejection of the the gospel. God's judgment rained down upon Jerusalem with the destruction of the temple, records, geneologies, and government in AD70.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
acvavra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 6:36:36 PM
At 8/1/2012 6:24:27 PM, annanicole wrote:
More Facts:

LOL Y'al must be kidding? Right? Fox News issues a report so the Horizon oil right explodes? Return to certain borders --> tornado?

C'mon now. The favoritism shown to Israel ended with the crucifixion of Christ and subsequent rejection of the the gospel. God's judgment rained down upon Jerusalem with the destruction of the temple, records, geneologies, and government in AD70.

True, but God is not through with the Jews. Romans 11 makes that clear. Read verses 25-32
acvavra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 6:43:28 PM
The Once-Mighty Nations Of The World Who Cursed Israel

Egypt

In it's heyday, Egypt was such a mighty nation that it was the envy of the world. She had it all - wealth, military power, science, agriculture. There seemed to be no limit to what they could produce. The pyramids stand today as an architechtural marvel. Egypt was the most powerful nation on the face of the earth. But they made one, very serious mistake.

Jewish slave labor produced many of the marvels of Egypt, when the Jews left, Egypt died.

But Egypt made a fatal mistake - the slaves they used to create thier masterpieces belonhed to Someone else, and He was about to step in. The slaves of Egypt were the children of Israel, and for nearly 400 years they were held in bondage. God raised up Moses to demand of Pharoh that he "let my people go", and Pharoh would not. Moses pronouced 10 plagues on Egypt, and all 10 came to pass just as he had said. It all ended with Pharaoh chasing the Jews to the edge of the Red Sea, only to be drown in it.

Today, Egyptian tour guides can only boast about her glorious past and memories about the world power that they once were.

The Roman Empire

In it's day there seemed to be no end to the mighty and massive Roman Empire. It's reach, power and scope made it one the mightiest empires of all time, if not the mightiest ever. All seemed to be going very well until they reached and ultimately mistreated tiny, little Israel.

Ancient, crumbling ruins are all that the Roman Empire can brag about today.

In 70 AD. The Romans, under Titus, had grown tired of managing Israel and especially the Jews, and decided to end the Jewish problem in a dramatic and final attempt. Roman legions surrounded the city, set it on fire, and destroyed the holy Temple which was the center of Jewish life in Israel. Thousands of Jews were killed, and then thousands more taken into Roman slave and work camps. Israel was dispersed, and it's people scattered to the four corners of the earth, as the bible predicted. But in 1948, Israel was restored, while the Roman Empire continues to exist only in history books.

The British Empire

England once boasted that their empire was so vast that the "sun never set on it." They had colonized the empty land of Israel, known at that time as Palestine, the former land of Israel. During WWI, the British naval guns were running short of gunpowder, and they needed a solution to the problem very badly, and very quickly.

Great Britian used to rule the waves...not anymore.

Sir Winston Churchill, then the First Lord of the Admiralty, contacted a Jewish chemist named Chaim Weizmann, and asked if he could take a shot at finding a solution. The question they asked Chiam was this - "can you produce 30,000 tons of synthetic acetone so we can manufacture cordite gunpowder?" Turns out he could, and became a national hero as he helped England to win the war. When asked what he wanted for his services, he said that he wanted a "national homeland for my people." So the Balfour Declaration was issued in November of 1917, to create what would become the newly reconstituted land of Israel...but there was a bump in the road.

The British also wanted to curry favor with the Arabs living in the region, and Jewish immigratrion was greatly reduced. As Hitler started cranking up his holocaust hell-holes in 1938, Jews begged the British for permission to escape to Palestine, but were refused. When Israel finally became a nation again in 1948, Great Britian had opposed her at every turn because Britian had forgotten that God had promised the Land of Israel to the Jews forever. The end result was that Great Britian would soon fall from it's standing, and never again from that day to this be a Super Power on the world stage. Britian forgot that God had promised Abraham that He would "them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." England soon found out exactly what it meant to be cursed by God. *source - "The Fall and Rise of Israel, Hull. Zondervan"

The German Reich

Hitler amassed a military force that almost accomplished his goal of taking over the world. And no other military or politcal leader can equal him for hatred of the Jews. His systematic plan to kill all Jews everywhere nearly succeeded, with a full 50% of the worldwide Jewish population put to death in one of Germany's many death camps. Too bad Hitler never read Genesis 12:3, for had he done so he would have seen the end of those who curse the Jews.

For all his bluster, Hitler actually helped to recreate the modern state of Israel.

When Germany fell to the Allied Invasion in 1945, Berlin was a smoldering, ruinious heap. When the world found out what he had done to the Jews, there was a public cry and outrage never before seen. Sympathy for what the Jews had gone through created an environment where the biblical propheies of Israel being regathered in the last days could come true. In the end it was the Jews that were blessed by returning to theri homeland, Israel, and it was Hitler who was curse
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 6:46:34 PM
At 8/1/2012 6:36:36 PM, acvavra wrote:
More Facts:

True, but God is not through with the Jews. Romans 11 makes that clear. Read verses 25-32

No, He's not "through" with the Jews: they have the same ability to accept Christ now and obey the gospel now as anyone else has. They are not utterly and completely cast aside. They certainly do not receive any special treatment, however. Nor do they have a different plan of salvation than the rest of us.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 7:03:55 PM
More Facts:

Assuming this wasn't all copy and paste, not a bad troll-job if I say so myself.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 7:15:40 PM
God wouldn't punish anybody unless they could directly learn something from it. If he didn't, what would the point of a punishment be? If God came down and said, "don't mess with Israel," that would be a whole lot more reasonable. Seriously, why does the whole world have to be filled religious freaks or liberals?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 7:35:32 PM
"The Once-Mighty Nations Of The World Who Cursed Israel" (Followed by a list of supposed-examples)

Well ... ummm ... there's no cause-and-effect there, is there? A provable one? Also, the reverse assumption would be true: "Applaud Israel and thereby assure your continued success." I repeat: the Jews have precisely the same opportunities as you or I to be saved, no more and no less. To assume one gospel plan for the Jews and a different one for the Gentiles is a strange twist.
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2012 1:16:06 AM
At 8/1/2012 5:48:53 PM, acvavra wrote:
Genesis 12:3 says, "I will bless them that bless you(Israel) and I will curse them(America) that curse you(Israel)."

Go back to 1991 President George H Bush Launched his land-for-peace plan by giving away Israeli land. That day God sent the prefect storm with 100ft waves into New England, damaging even President Bush's home.

In August 2005 U.S. Pressured Israel into evacuating Gaza. Families wept as they lost everything. While they dug up their dead to rebury in new cemeteries, President George Bush applauded dividing up Gods land. Was God pleased?

The very next day, 8/29/05 a tropical depression formed. Hurricane Katrina pounded the U.S.
It became the largest disaster in U.S. history. New Orleans was devastated. Over one million force from their homes, costing close to $200 billion.

You may chalk it up to concidence if you want, but how are you going to explain it being the very next day?

America is one of the lost tribes of Israel. Israel is not just one land anymore, it was scattered. I agree that the Holy Land is important and the important in the end times but your not thinking that 10 tribes of israel is scattered in the world. If America who has passed christianity around isnt one of them then who is?
TheAsylum
baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2012 7:58:03 AM
The Holy Quran - 5:18

(Both) the Jews and the Christians say: "We are sons of Allah, and his beloved." Say: "Why then doth He punish you for your sins? Nay, ye are but men,- of the men he hath created: He forgiveth whom He pleaseth, and He punisheth whom He pleaseth: and to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between: and unto Him is the final goal (of all)"
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2012 9:16:36 AM
"America is one of the lost tribes of Israel."

Prove it. Which one is it?

"Israel is not just one land anymore, it was scattered."

Yes, Israel was scattered, and lost all their records and geneologies.

"I agree that the Holy Land is important and the important in the end times but your not thinking that 10 tribes of israel is scattered in the world."

What makes Israel important in any "end times." We have been in the "end times" for 2,000 years.

"If America who has passed christianity around isnt one of them then who is?"

It's your job - and the job of others who believe similar - to tell us. It's your speculation.
truthseeker613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2012 9:41:10 AM
More Facts:

FYI the jews did kill jesus:

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com...

http://www.zimeye.org...

http://weeklyworldnews.com...

http://www.5min.com...

http://www.faqs.org...
http://www.nydailynews.com...

royalpaladin: I'd rather support people who kill spies than a nation that organizes assassination squads (Kidon) to illegally enter into other nations and kill anybody who is not a Zionist. Who knows when they'll kill me for the crime of not supporting Israel?

Koopin: LOL! I just imagine Royal sitting in here apartment at night, when suddenly she hears a man outside speaking Hebrew as sh
acvavra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2012 11:16:15 AM
At 8/2/2012 1:16:06 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

America is one of the lost tribes of Israel. Israel is not just one land anymore, it was scattered. I agree that the Holy Land is important and the important in the end times but your not thinking that 10 tribes of israel is scattered in the world. If America who has passed christianity around isnt one of them then who is?

Those tribes are not lost. God knows where they are. Anna, who prophesied to Mary and Joseph, was from the tribe of Asher(Luke 2:36).
Revelation 7 shows those 12 tribes comng together, and they are physical Jews. America has nothing to do with that.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2012 12:44:03 PM
At 8/2/2012 11:16:15 AM, acvavra wrote:

Those tribes are not lost. God knows where they are. Anna, who prophesied to Mary and Joseph, was from the tribe of Asher(Luke 2:36).

They are scattered, and who knows who/where they are now.

Revelation 7 shows those 12 tribes comng together, and they are physical Jews. America has nothing to do with that.

Well, my denial of such an interpretation of a figurative passage is worth about as much as your assertion. And especially I deny that any "coming together" is yet future.

Rev 1: 1, before any sign or type or figure was introduced: "to shew His servants things which must shortly come to pass."

Nothing difficult about that - and no getting around it. What's even odder is:

Rev 1: 9: "I John .. your brother ... companion in tribulation ... and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ."

John was in the kingdom. Paul was in the kingdom. John was in the tribulation. You are basically coming up with a speculative program of future events, and at the bottom of it is this: you deny that the kingdom even exists now, plus probably boldly assert that the establishment of the church was an accident, an afterthought, a contingent measure.
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2012 2:14:07 PM
Prove it. Which one is it?

"Then Joseph removed them from his knees, and he bowed himself with his face to the earth. And Joseph took them both, Ephraim in his right hand toward Israel's left hand, and Manasseh in his left hand toward Israel's right hand, and brought them near him. And Israel stretched out his right hand and laid it upon the head of Ephraim, who was the younger, and his left hand upon the head of Manasseh, crossing his hands, for Manasseh was the first-born."

"And he blessed Joseph, and said, "The God before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac walked, the God who has led me all my life long to this day, the angel who has redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and in them let my name be perpetuated, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth."

Judges6:12-15. "When Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him; and he took his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head to Manasseh's head. And Joseph said to his father, "Not so, my father; for this one is the first-born; put your right hand upon his head."

"But his father refused, and said, "I know, my son, I know; he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great-Britian; nevertheless his younger brother-America shall be greater than he, and his descendants shall become a multitude of nations."

Yes, Israel was scattered, and lost all their records and geneologies.

No, the Bible speaks of that geneology that we are talking about. When the Babylonians and Persians overtook Israel they took thier male heirs of Judah along with a hugh amount of Jews. Those in Israel today is mostly of those people. Though the preist lineage and Nobleman class took the female heirs into Egypt and then unto Scotland. They married unto the Scottish royalty- tribe of Dan, and mingled the tribe of Dan with the Tribe of Judah. To this very day the British Monarch is throwned on Jacobs pillar as the Judah kings were. Remember God said that David's seed would be like the sand of the sea- Meaning his lineage in every contry today- if not every person on earth. He also said his lineage would always rule- Britian.

What makes Israel important in any "end times." We have been in the "end times" for 2,000 years.

2,000 years of end time? That does not say endtimes. If that is the case then the end times have always been since its prophesy. I agree that we should always be preparing for endtimes and looking for it but we are not in the exzact end times yet.

It's your job - and the job of others who believe similar - to tell us. It's your speculation.

America was destined in the Bible, If you read it throughly enough.
TheAsylum
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2012 2:20:56 PM

I agree God does know were they are, of course. Mary and Joseph was not from the tribe of Asher???? They were from the tribe of Judah. *If not then Jesus was not the Messiah. The jewish nation is coming together but not close to being fully together. The lost tribes have to be included in that. The lost tribes have not returned yet. America has much to do with it, as well as any nation. The entire earth has alot to do with it, it is all our fates not just a few.
TheAsylum
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2012 2:47:04 PM
At 8/2/2012 2:20:56 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

I agree God does know were they are, of course. Mary and Joseph was not from the tribe of Asher???? They were from the tribe of Judah. *If not then Jesus was not the Messiah. The jewish nation is coming together but not close to being fully together. The lost tribes have to be included in that. The lost tribes have not returned yet. America has much to do with it, as well as any nation. The entire earth has alot to do with it, it is all our fates not just a few.

That is, for the most part, simply your assertion. If the Jews ever "come together" in any Biblical sense, it will be in their response to the gospel. The "lost tribes" have not returned yet? Returned to what? I repeat: your entire system on the topic is simply based upon endless speculation. Indeed you actually believe that the church was or is a mere contingency - a sort of theological accident - in which God pigeon-holed the actual plan, and set up the church instead.
acvavra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2012 3:21:06 PM

I said Anna was from Asher(Luke 2:36). The Lost tribes are returning to Israel. They DNA tested Jews from India in 2009 and found them to be from Manasseh. Americans are nothing but Gentiles my friend.
acvavra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2012 3:23:19 PM
At 8/2/2012 12:44:03 PM, annanicole wrote:

Well, my denial of such an interpretation of a figurative passage is worth about as much as your assertion. And especially I deny that any "coming together" is yet future.

Rev 1: 1, before any sign or type or figure was introduced: "to shew His servants things which must shortly come to pass."

Rev 1: 9: "I John .. your brother ... companion in tribulation ... and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ."

John was in the kingdom. Paul was in the kingdom. John was in the tribulation. You are basically coming up with a speculative program of future events, and at the bottom of it is this: you deny that the kingdom even exists now, plus probably boldly assert that the establishment of the church was an accident, an afterthought, a contingent measure.

What are your verses for believing that the kingdom is now? Jesus has to return to the earth to set up his kingdom.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2012 3:27:21 PM

I applaud you for erecting this thread my friend. I realize that I am not the only
person here who knew these events that took place here in the US not long ago.
Hurricane Katrina was indeed a warning, and that is only the beginning.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2012 3:28:43 PM
At 8/2/2012 3:23:19 PM, acvavra wrote:

What are your verses for believing that the kingdom is now? Jesus has to return to the earth to set up his kingdom.

Do not forget about the return of the Ethiopian Jews who are being exiled
from Africa today.
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2012 5:01:19 PM
At 8/2/2012 3:21:06 PM, acvavra wrote:

I said Anna was from Asher(Luke 2:36). The Lost tribes are returning to Israel. They DNA tested Jews from India in 2009 and found them to be from Manasseh. Americans are nothing but Gentiles my friend.

I wonder just how they had DNA from Manasseh and they know it is theor DNA? Guess they held in reserve before the 10 tribes was dispersed.
TheAsylum
acvavra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2012 5:03:14 PM
At 8/2/2012 3:28:43 PM, inferno wrote:
At 8/2/2012 3:23:19 PM, acvavra wrote:

Do not forget about the return of the Ethiopian Jews who are being exiled
from Africa today.

Thank you, I forgot that one.
acvavra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2012 5:04:27 PM
At 8/2/2012 5:01:19 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

I wonder just how they had DNA from Manasseh and they know it is theor DNA? Guess they held in reserve before the 10 tribes was dispersed.

Are you a DNA expert? Why don't you look it up? I'm telling you what I've read.
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2012 5:14:45 PM
At 8/2/2012 5:04:27 PM, acvavra wrote:
At 8/2/2012 5:01:19 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

Are you a DNA expert? Why don't you look it up? I'm telling you what I've read.

I do not have to be a DNA expert to question how you can come up with specific DNA that has been lost for over 2,300 years. You wont. Not to mention the much mingling within bloodlines. You stated the example you must back it up not me find it. BTW do you know what a Gentile is? If Americans were all Gentiles then Christianity would not be the majority here. A Gentile does not believe in the Hebrew God, I do and I am American. It does not matter were you come from, your belief in God, makes you one of God's people- who is the Israeli's, not your birth place.
TheAsylum