Jump to topic:

Prophesy

Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 1:51:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Catholic' are the ONLY peoples with traceable roots; Ancestry back to Mary!!
All other peoples/CHURCHES are NOT in Mary' family!

Scripture PROPHESY tells believers > who God' Children are!
BELIEVERS believe the scriptures!!
Luke 1:46
And Mary said: "My soul glorifies the Lord
47 and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
48 for he has been mindful of the humble state of his servant.
From now on all generations will call me blessed,
49 for the Mighty One has done great things for me—
holy is his name.
50 His mercy extends to those who fear him,
from generation to generation.

The "From Now On" (verse 48 above) tells believers: "Mary's GENERATIONS STARTED" as She spoke; "From Now On"!

From Now On from GENERATION TO GENERATION only the Catholic peoples have honored Mary as BLESSED!
All generations of Catholic's have ALWAYS HONORED Mary>>OUR MOTHER!
Believers> Have ALWAYS Honored the "Mother of God"!

Catholic's are Mary's ANCESTRY!
Catholic's are Mary's GENERATIONS!
Mary is MY MOTHER >> I am a CATHOLIC I have roots Back to Mary and her PROPHESY!!

Mary is MY Mother, because I have roots back to the; "FROM NOW ON " prophesy!! Thus Jesus is MY BROTHER!
The PROPHESY PROVES: Mary is My Mother, thus Jesus is MY Brother: God is MY FATHER!

No others except Catholic's can trace their roots back to this PROPHESY!
No man made religions can trace their roots back to Mary and the: "FROM NOW ON" prophesy!!
No others except Catholic's can trace their roots back to Mary and the start of Mary' traceable Genealogy!!
Mary is NOT; Mary CANNOT be Mother to any other churches except Jesus' Holy Catholic Church headed by Peter and his successors!
Mary is NOT Mother to protestants; thus Jesus cannot be BROTHER to protestant peoples!! Mary is NOT Mother to protestants; thus God cannot be father to protestants!

Jesus CANNOT be Brother to any others, other then the Catholic peoples, so God is NOT, God CANNOT be the father to any others, other then the Catholic peoples! It is just this simple!!

All must reject the scripture prophesy or they would be BELIEVERS; BELIEVERS believe the scriptures!
The Protestant MUST reject this Scriptural PROPHESY as a lie from God!

Rejecting the ONLY Church Jesus formed IS Rejecting Jesus!!
Jesus is ALWAYS with his ONLY CHURCH to the end of the age. Jesus' Church does not need restoring, simply because Jesus never left his Holy Bride!

Dogknox
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 1:56:50 PM
At 8/4/2012 1:53:30 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
You complete me.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 1:58:49 PM
At 8/4/2012 1:56:50 PM, Maikuru wrote:
You are not funny.
Thank you for voting!
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 1:58:54 PM
"From Now On from GENERATION TO GENERATION only the Catholic peoples have honored Mary as BLESSED!"

Why, every Christian religion that I know of honors Mary as blessed. Only one - Roman Catholics - are crazy enough to take it further: to pray to her, for instance.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 2:01:38 PM
At 8/4/2012 1:58:54 PM, annanicole wrote:
"From Now On from GENERATION TO GENERATION only the Catholic peoples have honored Mary as BLESSED!"

Why, every Christian religion that I know of honors Mary as blessed. Only one - Roman Catholics - are crazy enough to take it further: to pray to her, for instance.

Which is more likely .. that immaculate conception is possible .. OR .. that a jewish minx should tell a lie!
Thank you for voting!
baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 2:05:28 PM

And every Muslim I know honors Mother Mary (Peace on Her).

The Holy Quran 3:42

Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah hath chosen thee and purified thee- chosen thee above the women of all nations.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 2:12:17 PM
At 8/4/2012 2:01:38 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:

Which is more likely .. that immaculate conception is possible .. OR .. that a jewish minx should tell a lie!

Obviously the latter.. But what difference does it make that she was Jewish? A Martian (someone from Mars) telling a lie is more likely than immaculate conception...

You could have phrased it differently and still gotten the point across.. I've noticed several ethnic and racial slurs from you. I'm not offended, (though some might be) so I'm curious if racism/prejudice is just your style?
Debate.org Moderator
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 2:14:42 PM
At 8/4/2012 2:12:17 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

Obviously the latter.. But what difference does it make that she was Jewish? A Martian (someone from Mars) telling a lie is more likely than immaculate conception...

You could have phrased it differently and still gotten the point across.. I've noticed several ethnic and racial slurs from you. I'm not offended, (though some might be) so I'm curious if racism/prejudice is just your style?

It's a quote. Hitchens said it regularly, though I don't think he was the originator.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 2:20:05 PM
At 8/4/2012 2:14:42 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 8/4/2012 2:12:17 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

It's a quote. Hitchens said it regularly, though I don't think he was the originator.

Oh.. thanks.. Sorry to Hitchslap.. I didn't realize that implying the likelihood of a lie from possibly promiscuous women that also happened to be Jewish was a given and a common quotation.. my bad
Debate.org Moderator
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 2:49:45 PM

What's more like than either two is that some atheist/agnostic will attempt to twist a post on religion into a slur against the existence of God/miracles/Jesus. Atheism, per se, seems to me to be a question purely of science.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Paradox_7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 3:13:53 PM
At 8/4/2012 2:05:28 PM, baggins wrote:

And every Muslim I know honors Mother Mary (Peace on Her).

The Holy Quran 3:42

Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah hath chosen thee and purified thee- chosen thee above the women of all nations.

trip out.. i did not know that.. lol
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 3:21:48 PM
At 8/4/2012 1:51:56 PM, Dogknox wrote:

holy is his name.

The "From Now On" (verse 48 above) tells believers: "Mary's GENERATIONS STARTED" as She spoke; "From Now On"!

From Now On from GENERATION TO GENERATION only the Catholic peoples have honored Mary as BLESSED!

Mary is MY MOTHER >> I am a CATHOLIC I have roots Back to Mary and her PROPHESY!!

Mary is MY Mother, because I have roots back to the; "FROM NOW ON " prophesy!! Thus Jesus is MY BROTHER!
The PROPHESY PROVES: Mary is My Mother, thus Jesus is MY Brother: God is MY FATHER!

No man made religions can trace their roots back to Mary and the: "FROM NOW ON" prophesy!!
No others except Catholic's can trace their roots back to Mary and the start of Mary' traceable Genealogy!!
Mary is NOT; Mary CANNOT be Mother to any other churches except Jesus' Holy Catholic Church headed by Peter and his successors!
Mary is NOT Mother to protestants; thus Jesus cannot be BROTHER to protestant peoples!! Mary is NOT Mother to protestants; thus God cannot be father to protestants!

Jesus CANNOT be Brother to any others, other then the Catholic peoples, so God is NOT, God CANNOT be the father to any others, other then the Catholic peoples! It is just this simple!!

All must reject the scripture prophesy or they would be BELIEVERS; BELIEVERS believe the scriptures!

Jesus is ALWAYS with his ONLY CHURCH to the end of the age. Jesus' Church does not need restoring, simply because Jesus never left his Holy Bride!

Dogknox

DOGKNOW I will debate you on who follows the Word of God, Uses the correct version of Jesus's teachings and is the Body of Christ! Holy Roman Catholic or Orthodox Baptist.
TheAsylum
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 4:03:11 PM
At 8/4/2012 3:21:48 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/4/2012 1:51:56 PM, Dogknox wrote:

holy is his name.

Dogknox

DOGKNOW I will debate you on who follows the Word of God, Uses the correct version of Jesus's teachings and is the Body of Christ! Holy Roman Catholic or Orthodox Baptist.

How about neither?
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 4:28:09 PM
Blessed are the meek who shall inherit the Earth.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 4:50:26 PM
At 8/4/2012 4:28:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Haha ... I'll lay 10 to 1 he won't get it.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 12:06:24 AM
You annoy me.
SarcasticIndeed Good to meet you..
I post scriptures you post "Insult". The difference between CHRISTIANS and people who reject scriptures is; Christians believe the scriptures!
I annoy you, how???! I point you to scriptures, it is obvious you don't agree with the scriptures I post!?

SarcasticIndeed You reject the scriptures so it is "I" who annoys you!! Truth be told, you must reject the Prophesy and the scriptures that tell you; Mary's family tree is traceable back to Mary and thus Jesus! Jesus has a FAMILY, all in Jesus' family are in the GENERATIONS that Honor Mary as Mother! Mary' generational family tree goes back to Mary' Prophesy! ONLY ONE Church can trace it heritage back two thousand years to Mary' "From Now On" prophesy!
SarcasticIndeed Jesus is ALWAYS with his Church "To the very end of the age"!
SarcasticIndeed Jesus' church does not need restoring! Never did need restoring Jesus did not leave!

Jesus' church does not need restoring; Never did never will!

The Great Commission:
19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Dogknox
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 12:08:17 AM

And...faceplam
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 12:19:59 AM

No other Religion has roots back two thousand years to the Prophesy; "FROM NOW ON"!! ALL..
annanicole All other churches sprang up from the "de-formation" sixteen Hundred years AFTER Mary said.. "FROM NOW ON, all Generations will call me blessed!"

No other churches are in Mary' Ancestry!
No other churches are in Mary' Generational family tree!
No other churches can trace there roots back further then the sixteen century!

annanicole Mary is NOT your mother so clearly Jesus cannot be your brother!
You and your cohort are trying to "restore" Jesus' church so you MUST admit, you have NO LINAGE back to Mary!
If Mary is your mother then Jesus did not leave his Holy Catholic Church! You can't have it both ways!
Mary is MY Mother (grand Mother but still MOTHER) I am in Mary' family, Jesus is MY Brother!! I am CHRISTIAN I am Catholic!

annanicole All the Early Church Father's are Catholic's all are in Mary' Family Tree! Not one "De-Former" can trace his roots back to the Early Church Fathers never mind Mary!!
All the de-formers think they must RESTORE Jesus church they must reject the scriptures to try their restoring!
People who reject the scriptures are NOT CHRISTIAN!
People who reject the Early Church Father's are NOT Christians!

Dogknox
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 12:23:50 AM
At 8/4/2012 4:28:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Lordknukle OKAY I will fall for it, tell me.. "Who shall inherit the earth"!?

Dogknox
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 3:00:37 AM
He's making fun of your silly habit of underlining and bolding and capitalizing words and phrases as you are making your assertions. Dude, you do not engage in a detailed examination of Bible teaching at all - and if you try, you are out of your league. We all realize what you believe: your authority is not the Bible ... it is the Roman Catholic church. You've never yet told us how you can pray to Mary or other dead "saints." I've never figured out how you know where these so-called "saints" are, anyway.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 9:22:21 AM
At 8/5/2012 3:00:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
He's making fun of your silly habit of underlining and bolding and capitalizing words and phrases as you are making your assertions. Dude, you do not engage in a detailed examination of Bible teaching at all - and if you try, you are out of your league. We all realize what you believe: your authority is not the Bible ... it is the Roman Catholic church. You've never yet told us how you can pray to Mary or other dead "saints." I've never figured out how you know where these so-called "saints" are, anyway.
annanicole Scriptures, The Early Church Father's, Historical Documented History all must be denied by you.. So you can continue in protest against Jesus!
FACT REMAINS: No other Church except the Holy Catholic Church has roots back two thousand years to the Prophesy; "FROM NOW ON"!! ALL..
annanicole All other churches sprang up from the "de-formation" Sixteen Hundred years AFTER Mary said.. "FROM NOW ON, all Generations will call me blessed!"

No other churches are in Mary' Ancestry!
No other churches are in Mary' Generational family tree!
No other churches can trace there roots back further then the sixteen century!

annanicole Mary is NOT your mother so clearly Jesus cannot be your brother!

You and your cohort are trying to "restore" Jesus' church so you MUST admit, you have NO LINAGE back to Mary! DUH..

For Mary to be your mother Jesus could not have left his Holy Catholic Church! You can't have it both ways! Mary's family tree is unbroken, it is traceable back two thousand years to her PROPHESY>> "FROM NOW ON"!!!

Mary is MY Mother (grand Mother but still MOTHER) I am in Mary' family making Jesus my Brother, making me part of God' Family!!!!
annanicole I am CHRISTIAN, I am Catholic, God is My Father, Mary is My Mother, I do NOT come from a broken home! Jesus does not come from a broken home!

You are NOT IN Jesus, Mary cannot be your mother!

annanicole All the Early Church Father's are Catholic's, all are in Mary' Family Tree! NOT ONE..
Not one "De-Former" can trace his roots back to the Early Church Fathers, never mind back to Mary and her generations PROPHESY!!

All the de-formers think they must RESTORE Jesus' church, they must reject the scriptures to think restoring is needed!
People who reject the scriptures are NOT CHRISTIAN!
People who reject the Early Church Father's are NOT Christians!
People who are NOT in Jesus' holy family are NOT Christian!!
People who are NOT in Jesus' HOLY BODY are NOT Christian!
People not in Mary' PROPHESY are NOT Christian!

Dogknox
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 3:21:19 PM
annanicole You said it yourself.. Your own words.. "Mary is NOT my mother!!!"

So clearly Jesus cannot be your brother! It is just this simple!
annanicole Jesus cannot be your brother so God cannot be your father!
Mary is NOT your mother PROVING you cannot be in the Body Of Jesus! PROVING you are OUTSIDE of God' family!

The CHURCH is the Body of Jesus.... All In the Body Of Jesus "HONOR Mary as Mother"! Jesus honors Mary his MOTHER, we KNOW Jesus honors Mary.. It is a COMMANDMENT "Honor your father and MOTHER"! IF..
If Jesus did not honor Mary his mother he would be sinning Jesus would not be perfect he would NOT be God! PROVING...
Proving you are NOT in the body of Jesus... Only the Mother's CHILDREN honor the MOTHER!

annanicole Jesus' BODY does what Jesus does! No BODY..... Can do different then the head commands! Jesus honors Mary, so Jesus' Holy Catholic Body Honors Mary; our Mother!
Scriptures are very clear...
"From Now On" all of my ANCESTRY will call me blessed, from generation to generation!"

Truly the "churches of Christ" are NOT God' children, they are the spawn of Satan.. they are MOTHER-LESS just as Satan himself is motherless!!

annanicole PLUS...... because you are trying to RESTORE..You and your cohort are trying to "restore" Jesus' church means you MUST admit, you have NO LINAGE back to Mary!

Mary has a "Ancestry" back to her scripture prophesy.. "FROM NOW ON"!

annanicole run from the lie of the, churches of Christ.. run for your life from Satan!!

Dogknox
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 7:01:53 PM
annanicole Cat got your tongue??!

You said it yourself.. Your own words.. "Mary is NOT my mother!!!"
Right you are....Mary is NOT your MOTHER thus Jesus cannot be your brother! It is just this simple!
annanicole Jesus cannot be your brother so God cannot be your father!
TRULY> Mary is NOT your mother PROVING you cannot be in the Body Of Jesus! PROVING you are OUTSIDE of God' family!

"churches of Church" are not God' Children, simply because Mary is NOT their mother!

The Holy Catholic CHURCH is the Body of Jesus.... All In the Body Of Jesus; "HONOR Mary as Mother"!

annanicole Jesus honors Mary his MOTHER, we KNOW Jesus honors Mary.. It is a COMMANDMENT; "Honor your father and MOTHER"! IF..
If Jesus did not honor Mary his mother, he would be sinning Jesus would not be perfect, he would NOT be God! PROVING...
Proving beyond all doubt you are NOT in the body of Jesus...

annanicole Only the Mother's CHILDREN honor the MOTHER!
Only Mary's children can HONOR her as blessed! All others are people who REJECT Jesus and his holy Bride, "churches of Christ" reject Jesus, so clearly they do NOT honor Mary by rejecting her son!

annanicole Jesus' BODY does what Jesus does! No BODY..... Can do different then what the head commands! Jesus honors Mary, so Jesus' Holy Catholic Body also Honors Mary; our Mother!
Scriptures are very clear...
"From Now On" all of my ANCESTRY will call me blessed, from generation to generation!"

Truly the "churches of Christ" are NOT God' children, they are the spawn of Satan.. they are MOTHER-LESS just as Satan himself is motherless!!

annanicole PLUS...... because you are trying to RESTORE..You and your cohort are trying to "restore" Jesus' church thus you MUST admit, you have NO LINAGE back to Mary!

Mary has an "Ancestry" her Children can trace back to her scripture prophesy.. "FROM NOW ON"! Mary's Children never have to re-find, re-store the body of her son.. We are IN Jesus' holy Body already

annanicole run from the lie of the, churches of Christ.. run for your life, from Satan!!

Dogknox
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 4:38:42 PM
annanicole take a look at scriptures...
Matthew 28:20
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Do you see it.. Jesus is always with his Holy Body, even unto the end of the world. !!
Mary is the mother of the Holy Catholic Church, her Children are Jesus' Brothers/Sisters! Mary's Children honor her as BLESSED, her Children have a "ANCESTRY" a linage back to Mary and thus to Jesus!

annanicole Your man made churches cannot trace their linage back to Mary.. Mary cannot be your mother, you cannot be Mary's child.. You have no "ANCESTRY" back to Mary..

annanicole You admit it openly..You correctly say.. "Mary is NOT my Mother" and she is NOT, She cannot be "Your Mother". FACTS REMAIN.. You are ever trying to restore Jesus' body back to Jesus, thinking somehow Jesus lost his body! Or somehow Satan overpowered Jesus and Satan took God' Holy Body from Jesus!

annanicole Because you believe you must restore Jesus body, you MUST REJECT SCRIPTURES!!

Scriptures you must reject..
I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

annanicole You are forced to believe Jesus is a teller of LIES!!!

You are forced to think; Jesus did not stay with his bride.
You want to believe: Jesus lied!!!
Jesus said; always with to the end of the world, You want to believe; Jesus knew all along as he said; "I am with you ALWAYS" that he was going to leave!! ha-ha!

You are caught in the clutches of Satan, You KNOW you are rejecting Jesus by calling Jesus a liar, yet you refuse to run from the "churches of Christ" your PRIDE keeps you with Satan and his PROTESTERS!
PRIDE ALONE keeps you rejecting the scriptures and Jesus!!
The "churches of Christ" reject the scriptures, teaching Jesus left and needs restoring, KNOWING ALL ALONG Jesus said; "I AM ALWAYS WITH you, to the end of the world"!

Dogknox
TheJackel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 6:47:53 PM
Quote:

Lets put that bold claim to the test. Give me the entire family tree including DNA evidence of any given Catholic in your church and empirically prove your statement. I am willing to be you can do neither..
TheJackel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 6:54:25 PM
Quote:
You are caught in the clutches of Satan, You KNOW you are rejecting Jesus by calling Jesus a liar,

Satan doesn't exist.. Feel free to read this article:
http://matt-mattjwest.newsvine.com...

Worst yet, there is no contemporary evidence for the existence of Jesus. In fact, some scholars suggest Jesus is the creation of the Roman Empire. Also "Christ" was used by Hebrews in regards to Messiahs to which didn't just involve this supposed "JESUS" ... And most of the story of Jesus comes from Pagan beliefs to which includes the Egyptians.. Pretty much a copy paste job...
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 6:58:19 PM
At 8/8/2012 6:54:25 PM, TheJackel wrote:
Quote:
You are caught in the clutches of Satan, You KNOW you are rejecting Jesus by calling Jesus a liar,

Satan doesn't exist.. Feel free to read this article:
http://matt-mattjwest.newsvine.com...

Worst yet, there is no contemporary evidence for the existence of Jesus. In fact, some scholars suggest Jesus is the creation of the Roman Empire. Also "Christ" was used by Hebrews in regards to Messiahs to which didn't just involve this supposed "JESUS" ... And most of the story of Jesus comes from Pagan beliefs to which includes the Egyptians.. Pretty much a copy paste job...

Who are these scholars, what are their credentials, and why do they suggest this?
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 6:53:45 PM
At 8/8/2012 6:47:53 PM, TheJackel wrote:
Quote:

Lets put that bold claim to the test. Give me the entire family tree including DNA evidence of any given Catholic in your church and empirically prove your statement. I am willing to be you can do neither..

TheJackel The ONLY CHURCH Jesus formed is the Holy Catholic Church!!! All other churches are formed by men, at least sixteen hundred years after Jesus! So right from the start you can't look to any of the thousands and thousands of man made protestant churches!!

We weeded out a whack of Churches! (above)
Jesus appointed Peter Shepherd of his flock until he returns, the ONLY Church Jesus formed has a traceable linage back to Peter!

TheJackel The Orthodox claim "Timothy" as head: note this well, Timothy is NOT Peter!! So we cross off the Orthodox!

I can post you a complete list of popes.. 265 popes from Peter to today!! If you ask I will post them..
If you do NOT ask I must assume you accept the Linage of the Popes back to Peter and thus Mary' Prophesy!

Dogknox