Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Christians are Sanctified after death!

Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2012 6:29:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
There is NO sin allowed into heaven!!! NONE> ZERO sin is allowed before a soul enters heaven!!!

Christians can sin and they do sin!!!
Christian Brothers and Sisters SIN! It is just this simple!!

If a Christian dies with a sin then the Christian MUST BE >SANCTIFIED< before they can enter heaven!! It is Just This Simple!!!!

SCRIPTURES:
1 John 5:16
If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that you should pray about that.

DO YOU SEE IT???????
You should pray and God will give them life.

A Christians DIES with a sin that does NOT KILL!
A Christians DIES with a sin that does NOT LEAD TO DEATH!!
Some sins do lead to death; But this CHRISTIAN dies with the other kind; NOT a sin that leads to death, the other kind of SIN, a sin that does NOT LEAD TO DEATH!!!!!

THINK: A Christians dies with a small sin, a sin that does NOT Kill the soul!
FACT: A Christian DIES with a SIN then he can't enter heaven!! No sin is allowed in heaven!

Any brother or sister that dies and has commited a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life.

If you say; "God will NOT let them enter heaven after you pray for them!!!" You MUST REJECT THE SCRIPTURES to say; "God will NOT let them enter heaven after you pray for them!!!"!!
Christians do NOT reject the scriptures!

Saying; "Christians Can't be PURGED of sins after death" is to reject the scriptures!
Saying; "Can't pray for a CHRISTIAN who has died" is to reject the scriptures!!

Christians who DIE with sins that do NOT lead to DEATH are ALIVE STILL!!!
Sin kills but NOT ALL SINS KILL!!
SCRIPTURES TELL CHRISTIANS: 1 John 5:16 Some sins do not kill the soul!!

"God will remove the sin after you pray to God" PROVING souls are SANCTIFIED AFTER DEATH!!!
Christians are PURGED of their sin after death!!

God said.. He will remove SIN if you pray for them!!!
1 John 5:16 If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life.

1 Corinthians 3:12
If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw,
13 their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person's work.
14 If what has been built survives, the builder will receive a reward.
15 If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved—even though only as one escaping through the flames.

Please explain verse #15 (above)!?
Only the idea of "SANCTIFICATION after death" makes any logical sense!!!

John 5:28
"Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice
29 and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.

What about those who have done GOOD (verse #29 above) but have a; "SIN THAT DOES NOT LEAD TO DEATH"!!!???
Will they be CONDEMNED?? NO!!
The sins that lead to death KILL the soul, these are the CONDEMNED!
Those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.

SCRIPTURES TELL Christians: "People who reject the scriptures, have sins that CONDEMN them!!!"
John 12:48
There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.

Be careful..rejecting; "If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life." is to CONDEMN YOURSELF!!

Matthew 5:25
"Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still together on the way, or your adversary may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison.
26 Truly I tell you, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny.

Verse 26(above) tells Christians; "They will get out"! Not UNTIL the debt is paid!! When they have been Sanctified they will have paid the debt, the soul will enter heaven!!

THINK: The Judge (Verse 25 above) is Jesus at the end times judgement!

Martin Luther was NOT saying; "Purgatory is not real"!
Martin Luther was saying, in his complaint nailed to the door; "Indulgences for the dead, were being abused!"

CHRISTIANS have always believed in Sanctification after death!
All Souls must be PURGED of sin before entry into heaven!!!
All are Sanctified by the fires of Purgatory (root word PURGED)!
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2012 6:32:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Heaven doesn't exist, and neither does your God.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Frederick53
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2012 6:38:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
bam!
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
mark.marrocco
Posts: 236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2012 6:43:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I love when people waste their lives talking about how great their afterlife is going to be...
"Belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence."
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 11:37:25 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Purgatory is a STAGE!!
All souls must be SANCTIFIED before they can enter heaven! Purgatory is the purging of the sins from the soul, it is a STAGE of Sanctification! Sins are purged away ... NO SIN is allowed into heaven!
Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 8:55:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dog..

None of what you said, made any sense.

You are trying to force your whole theology through; you do see this don't you?

It really should not be this complicated to explain or understand..It's honestly people like you, why there are soooo many denominations.
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 10:56:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 8:55:22 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:

You are trying to force your whole theology through; you do see this don't you?

It really should not be this complicated to explain or understand..It's honestly people like you, why there are soooo many denominations.

I just find it amusing that a Protestant from a very specific theological tradition would say this. That is all. lol
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 12:19:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 8:55:22 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
Dog..

None of what you said, made any sense.

You are trying to force your whole theology through; you do see this don't you?

It really should not be this complicated to explain or understand..It's honestly people like you, why there are soooo many denominations.
Paradox_7 I hope all is well..
I reply to your post... "You are trying to be funny"!
We both know that before the sixteen hundreds there was ONLY ONE CHURCH.. "The Holy Catholic Church" and she taught; "Prayers for the dead helped souls enter heaven!"

All the denominations you mention are made by men, not even one was made by Jesus except his Holy Catholic Church!

It is these denominations that reject the TEACHINGS of Jesus' church that are IN PROTEST against Jesus and scriptures!

SCRIPTURES..
1 John 5:16
If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that you should pray about that.

Clearly God tells you as he told the "de-Formers" Praying for the sinner means "God will give the sinner life"!
Praying for the sinner means "God will remove their sins!"
Paradox_7 what part of....You should pray and God will give them life is it that you don't understand!??

Paradox_7 To stay in your protest against Jesus and his Holy Bride you are FORCED to reject 1 John 5:16 (above) as just one more lie from the mouth of God! The "de-Formers" rejected it.. 1 John 5:16 was also written in their bibles as it is still written in yours!

THINK... If a sinner with a sin "That does not lead to death" gets hit by a car or buss or falls under a train he will NOT enter the Lake of Fire.. He has a sin that does not send him to death!!
He will NOT enter heaven with his small sin.. There is zero sin allowed into heaven!
He MUST first be >>"PURGED"<< of his sin before he can enter heaven!!!!!!!

Dogknox
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 2:51:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Paradox_7
You said.. None of what you said, made any sense.
You are trying to force your whole theology through; you do see this don't you?

It really should not be this complicated to explain or understand..It's honestly people like you, why there are soooo many denominations.


I reply to your post... "You are trying to be funny"!
We both know that before the sixteen hundreds there was ONLY ONE CHURCH.. "The Holy Catholic Church" and she taught; "Prayers for the dead helped souls enter heaven!"

All the denominations you mention are made by men, not even one was made by Jesus except his Holy Catholic Church!

It is these denominations that reject the TEACHINGS of Jesus' church that are IN PROTEST against Jesus and scriptures!

SCRIPTURES..
1 John 5:16
If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that you should pray about that.

Clearly God tells you as he told the "de-Formers" Praying for the sinner means "God will give the sinner life"!
Praying for the sinner means "God will remove their sins!"
Paradox_7 what part of....You should pray and God will give them life is it that you don't understand!??

Paradox_7 To stay in your protest against Jesus and his Holy Bride you are FORCED to reject 1 John 5:16 (above) as just one more lie from the mouth of God! The "de-Formers" rejected it.. 1 John 5:16 was also written in their bibles as it is still written in yours!

THINK... If a sinner with a sin "That does not lead to death" gets hit by a car or buss or falls under a train he will NOT enter the Lake of Fire.. He has a sin that does not send him to death!!
He will NOT enter heaven with his small sin.. There is zero sin allowed into heaven!
He MUST first be >>"PURGED"<< of his sin before he can enter heaven!!!!!!!

Dogknox
stubs
Posts: 1,887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 2:54:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/6/2012 6:32:22 PM, 000ike wrote:
Heaven doesn't exist, and neither does your God.

Try not to put too much thought into your posts.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 2:56:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dogknox, maybe you can pray to dead people like Mary, and then she will intercede on your behalf. You did such a splendid job of proving that Mary can or will hear someone's prayers that I simply do not see how you could fail.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2012 9:44:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
stubs & annanicole Mary hears prays from her children!!

Lourdes France.. A mountain of Crutches, Canes and Wheel Chairs PROVES Mary intercedes between Catholic's; (her Children) and God!
Thousands and thousands of people healed because Mary INTERCEDED for us. God answers the Petitions from his Holy Mother!

If the healing were from Satan, then he would be a whack-o because God is getting all the credit!! PROVING one thing...GOD is the healer and Mary is the "Go-between"!

Lourdes France PROVES BEYOND ALL DOUBT.. Mary intercedes between Jesus and us!

PROVING again: Mary is the good mother, Catholic's are her children and PRAYERS to Mary for help are heard by Mary!!

Dogknox
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2012 10:01:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Op: And I based this on absolutly nothing.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2012 11:56:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/23/2012 9:44:21 PM, Dogknox wrote:
stubs & annanicole Mary hears prays from her children!!

Lourdes France.. A mountain of Crutches, Canes and Wheel Chairs PROVES Mary intercedes between Catholic's; (her Children) and God!

I can find the same crutches, canes, and wheel chairs laying around after a routine old Holy Roller Healing/Snake Handling Services, and they didn't go through Mary at all. BS to "proves".

Thousands and thousands of people healed because Mary INTERCEDED for us. God answers the Petitions from his Holy Mother!

Sure they were, Dogknox. Sure they were.

If the healing were from Satan, then he would be a whack-o because God is getting all the credit!! PROVING one thing...GOD is the healer and Mary is the "Go-between"!

Proves nothing. I pay no attention to testimonials. I can find them for witch doctors, voodoo'ers, Muslims, Holy Rollers ... and Roman Catholics.

Lourdes France PROVES BEYOND ALL DOUBT.. Mary intercedes between Jesus and us!

Beyond all doubt? Really? Then I suppose you believe in the healings of witch doctors and Holy Rollers, don't you. How do you disprove them?

PROVING again: Mary is the good mother, Catholic's are her children and PRAYERS to Mary for help are heard by Mary!!

Blah.

Dogknox

I swear sometimes I think you're a clandestineProtestant posing on here as a Roman Catholic in order to make the Catholics look bad.

You haven't yet proven that Mary hears anything - and you can't take the Bible and even attempt it. Tis a ridiculous papal fairy tale.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2012 9:56:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/23/2012 11:56:37 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/23/2012 9:44:21 PM, Dogknox wrote:
stubs & annanicole Mary hears prays from her children!!

Lourdes France.. A mountain of Crutches, Canes and Wheel Chairs PROVES Mary intercedes between Catholic's; (her Children) and God!

I can find the same crutches, canes, and wheel chairs laying around after a routine old Holy Roller Healing/Snake Handling Services, and they didn't go through Mary at all. BS to "proves".

Thousands and thousands of people healed because Mary INTERCEDED for us. God answers the Petitions from his Holy Mother!

Sure they were, Dogknox. Sure they were.

If the healing were from Satan, then he would be a whack-o because God is getting all the credit!! PROVING one thing...GOD is the healer and Mary is the "Go-between"!

Proves nothing. I pay no attention to testimonials. I can find them for witch doctors, voodoo'ers, Muslims, Holy Rollers ... and Roman Catholics.

Lourdes France PROVES BEYOND ALL DOUBT.. Mary intercedes between Jesus and us!

Beyond all doubt? Really? Then I suppose you believe in the healings of witch doctors and Holy Rollers, don't you. How do you disprove them?

PROVING again: Mary is the good mother, Catholic's are her children and PRAYERS to Mary for help are heard by Mary!!

Blah.

Dogknox

I swear sometimes I think you're a clandestineProtestant posing on here as a Roman Catholic in order to make the Catholics look bad.

You haven't yet proven that Mary hears anything - and you can't take the Bible and even attempt it. Tis a ridiculous papal fairy tale.

annanicole For 150 years Mary has been interceding on behalf of her children; to JESUS!!

annanicole ALL MUST Go to Jesus including Mary!

Mary is alive in heaven, she prays to Jesus for his help for all who ask her! Jesus hears the requests of his mother, he is a GOOD SON!!!

Mary is a good mother! Scriptures PROVE...
annanicole Scriptures prove; Mary is the Mother of all "IN Jesus"! Jesus' body is his Holy Catholic Church!!
And Scriptures prove; Mary is alive in heaven!

annanicole Proving beyond all doubt: "Jesus is NOT your brother, God is NOT your father because Mary is NOT, she CANNOT be your mother!" It is just this simple!

Mary prays to Jesus on behalf of all of Jesus' BROTHER & SISTERS!
Mary prays to Jesus on behalf of all of her children!!

Lourdes France PROVES, Mary intercedes for her children, to Jesus! IT was Mary who first appeared to little "Bernadette" and for 150 years thousands and thousands of people have been healed by Mary intercession!

annanicole The thousands and thousands of healing's are FACTS you can't deny.. You must outright reject FACTS as you do the scriptures!

You pay no attention to testimonials, unless they are the testimonies of your church members; ha-ha! They are the ones with not facts, having NO FACTS you accept them!!

Run from your "restoration movement" it is the work of Satan!! Jesus never left his Holy Catholic Body, his body does not need to be restored!!!

Dogknox
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2012 5:12:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
annanicole For 150 years Mary has been interceding on behalf of her children; to JESUS!!

annanicole ALL MUST Go to Jesus, including Mary!

Mary is alive in heaven, she prays to Jesus for his help for all who ask her for help! Jesus hears the requests of his mother, he is a GOOD SON!!!

Mary is a good mother! Scriptures PROVE...
annanicole Scriptures prove; Mary is the Mother of all "IN Jesus"! Jesus' body is his Holy Catholic Church!!
And Scriptures prove; Mary is alive in heaven!

annanicole Proving beyond all doubt: "Jesus is NOT your brother, God is NOT your father because Mary is NOT, she CANNOT be your mother!" It is just this simple!

Mary prays to Jesus on behalf of all of Jesus' BROTHER & SISTERS!
Mary prays to Jesus on behalf of all of her children!!

Lourdes France PROVES, Mary intercedes for her children, to Jesus! IT was Mary who first appeared to little "Bernadette" and for 150 years thousands and thousands of people have been healed by Mary intercession!

annanicole The thousands and thousands of healing's are FACTS you can't deny.. You must outright reject FACTS as you do the scriptures!

You pay no attention to testimonials, unless they are the testimonies of your church members; ha-ha! They are the ones with no facts, having NO FACTS yet you accept them!!

It does NOT MATTER HOW; Jesus hears Mary's requests on our behalf! It does NOT MATTER HOW; Mary hears our requests for her intercession.. What matter's is they both HEAR!!!!

Run from your "restoration movement" it is the work of Satan!! Jesus never left his Holy Catholic Body, his body does not need to be restored!!!

Dogknox