Jump to topic:

A debate exposing atheism to be a delusion

warrior_for_truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 10:53:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I consider myself to be one of the greatest debaters when defending creationism. I am able to humiliate and expose anyone who opposes creation. If any atheist is up for a debate regarding the origin of life, please get in touch. But if you decide to take me on, make sure you're prepared. I hope I can find an atheist who has the guts and the spine to take me up on a debate.

Peace
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 10:54:48 AM
At 8/7/2012 10:53:29 AM, warrior_for_truth wrote:
I consider myself to be one of the greatest debaters when defending creationism. I am able to humiliate and expose anyone who opposes creation. If any atheist is up for a debate regarding the origin of life, please get in touch. But if you decide to take me on, make sure you're prepared. I hope I can find an atheist who has the guts and the spine to take me up on a debate.

Peace

Sure. Challenge me.
warrior_for_truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 10:58:42 AM
I want to debate someone who is considered a good debater. I don't want to debate someone who is just going to resort to name calling. I want a proper challenge. If you consider yourself to be a good, serious debater, I would like to set up a debate.

Thanks
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 3:01:31 PM

Peace
warrior_for_truth I hope all is well... Creationism has a few branches!!
QUESTION.. Do you defend creationism literally from scriptures.. Making the earth something like; just ten thousand years old!! God put bones of dinosaurs to make it look older!! OR...
Or do you defend creationism, but make the earth millions of years old.. as some other creationist do!?

Dogknox
vbaculum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 3:33:36 PM

Peace

I this Reason_Alliance?

http://www.debate.org...
"If you claim to value nonviolence and you consume animal products, you need to rethink your position on nonviolence." - Gary Francione

THE WORLD IS VEGAN! If you want it
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 4:14:10 PM
Why is it that some Christians come here, say they're the best at a topic, then not accept the challenges when posed? I mean, I know others do it, it just seems to stand out more when it's claims I disagree with, maybe.

However, I do laugh at this post, when truth then posts about saying "debates don't prove anything".
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 4:18:25 PM
You should send a challenge to Microsuck. He accepts all debates.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
SuburbiaSurvivor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 11:55:53 PM

Peace

Obvious troll is obvious.
"I'm going to tell you something that you're never going to forget, SuburbiaSurvivor. Women... Are just human beings"
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 12:05:30 AM
At 8/7/2012 10:58:42 AM, warrior_for_truth wrote:
I want to debate someone who is considered a good debater. I don't want to debate someone who is just going to resort to name calling. I want a proper challenge. If you consider yourself to be a good, serious debater, I would like to set up a debate.

Thanks

The Fool: I will do it. I could use the exposure I don't want to be delusioned. I want out.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 12:19:31 AM
I consider myself to be one of the greatest debaters when defending creationism.

A bold claim for a guy who is yet to complete a debate here. But what resolution do you want to affirm? Young earth? Abiogenesis? Evolution? ... what?
warrior_for_truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 12:54:23 AM
The debate will be based on the origin of life and which belief makes the most sense and is the most probable. I would like to prove how the atheist world view is flawed and is a delusion. If you consider yourself to be a good debater who is able to refrain from personal insults, please challenge me to this debate. I'll be waiting!

Peace
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 1:18:14 AM
At 8/8/2012 12:54:23 AM, warrior_for_truth wrote:
The debate will be based on the origin of life and which belief makes the most sense and is the most probable. I would like to prove how the atheist world view is flawed and is a delusion. If you consider yourself to be a good debater who is able to refrain from personal insults, please challenge me to this debate. I'll be waiting!

Peace

You keep using that word, but I'm not sure you understand what it means.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
MattDescopa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 1:33:57 AM
At 8/8/2012 12:54:23 AM, warrior_for_truth wrote:

Peace

Be more humble man, it goes a long way. It will embarrassing for your pride when you realize that you are overwhelmed. Don't try to go too deep on the first swim.

BTW, strong zeal is temporary. You must have constant energy which is built by constant dedication and perseverance. This man, ScottyDouglas was very zealous and hotheaded at first but he has cooled off.

I doubt your zeal will last longer than his.
http://www.debate.org...
TheJackel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 4:22:03 AM
At 8/8/2012 3:55:35 AM, warrior_for_truth wrote:
I've still had nobody contact me for this debate.

You haven't even posted a debate.. And I already said I would debate you.. Btw, would your debate rely on blind faith or actual empirically supported arguments? Because it seems you are already making assertions you can't empirically establish.. To put more bluntly, your debate would be starting off with an absolute negative that can be filled in with any thing one could imagine or make up with equal validity. Somehow I doubt your debate would be anything more than a GOD of the Gaps argument and one giant appeal to ignorance.
warrior_for_truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 6:02:55 AM
At 8/8/2012 4:22:03 AM, TheJackel wrote:

You haven't even posted a debate.. And I already said I would debate you.. Btw, would your debate rely on blind faith or actual empirically supported arguments? Because it seems you are already making assertions you can't empirically establish.. To put more bluntly, your debate would be starting off with an absolute negative that can be filled in with any thing one could imagine or make up with equal validity. Somehow I doubt your debate would be anything more than a GOD of the Gaps argument and one giant appeal to ignorance.

If you want to debate me then let's go for it. Bring it on. But please try to keep it friendly. I don't want to debate an emotional atheist. The debate will be about the origin of the universe and the origin of life and how atheism is a delusion. I will present my case for a Creator and you can also present your case against creation.

Good luck!
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 7:27:31 AM

I await your challenge.
warrior_for_truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 8:46:22 AM

I have challenged you to a debate. I'm waiting for you to accept it.

Peace.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 8:52:07 AM
At 8/8/2012 8:46:22 AM, warrior_for_truth wrote:

I have challenged you to a debate. I'm waiting for you to accept it.

Peace.

The delusion was created by The Adversary in order to mislead the naive and
weak. It is all about getting people of humanity to not believe, and this is
what enslaves their minds and keeps them away from the truth.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 9:46:34 PM
Arrogance repels open minded discussion.

Are you here to develop belief or to show off your supposed superiority?
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
TheJackel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 1:35:00 AM
He's basically here to preach, and his use of the term "adversary" is in the context of being evil or satanic for opposing his position while ignoring opposition is a two way street that is even referenced to his own deity.. His arguments are dogmatic and thus intellectually irrelevant to establishing is premises. If he has to personally attack and opponent, it means he's coming from a very weak position that obviously starts with an absolute negative he can not defend without appealing to ignorance or using dishonest discourse.
TheJackel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 2:49:56 AM
At 8/9/2012 1:53:52 AM, TheFogHorn wrote:
He's also going to suffer crushing embarassment when it goes viral that god was volcanic activity ;)

Yes but we are assuming his case regarding ID and not whether he believes in the GOD in the bible..His concept of GOD, or what his idea of GOD is, would be some from of sentient being. So in this case I would be addressing that core belief he holds in his head.