Jump to topic:

Catholics and Christians are to pray for unit

peacethroughunity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 7:05:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Catholics and Christians are to pray for Unity between them. We are all children of God, and Jesus loves each of us in a very personal way.

Together we can change the world.
Together we can change society.
Together we can bring peace to the world.
Together through the Trinity we can evangelize and bring the good news to all nations.

These are my thoughts of how important as Catholics and Christians are to unite in prayer, so Jesus is more known and accepted by the people.

In Peace

George Calleja - Malta
My website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as

https://sites.google.com...

has the aim to provide inspiration and encouragement for life, and hope for people including youths and children around the globe to find courage in their life, by trusting God to be more present in their life.

Follow me on TWITTER https://twitter.com...
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 9:33:34 AM
At 8/9/2012 7:05:06 AM, peacethroughunity wrote:
Catholics and Christians are to pray for Unity between them. We are all children of God, and Jesus loves each of us in a very personal way.

Together through the Trinity we can evangelize and bring the good news to all nations.

These are my thoughts of how important as Catholics and Christians are to unite in prayer, so Jesus is more known and accepted by the people.

In Peace

George Calleja - Malta

YOU ARE TOO FUNNY!!!
Catholic's are CHRISTIANS!!!
All the Early Church Father's are CHRISTIANS.. there was NOT a protestant in the bunch!
It was protestants that PROTESTED against Jesus and LEFT him and his HOLY; BLAMELESS Bride that are NOT CHRISTIAN!!

peacethroughunity There was NO man made protestant churches when this was written..
Ephesians 5:27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

There was NO man made protestant churches when this was written..
Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

peacethroughunity Jesus did not start with any protestants or their man made churches so he is NOT with any of them today! He is ALWAYS WITH the ONLY CHurch he formed.. "To the very end of the world"!
Jesus is always with his Holy BLAMELESS Catholic CHurch, He made Peter Shepherd, all the Early Church Father's belonged to Jesus and his Bride!

Dogknox
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 12:57:29 PM
At 8/9/2012 9:33:34 AM, Dogknox wrote:

In Peace

George Calleja - Malta

YOU ARE TOO FUNNY!!!
All the Early Church Father's are CHRISTIANS.. there was NOT a protestant in the bunch!
It was protestants that PROTESTED against Jesus and LEFT him and his HOLY; BLAMELESS Bride that are NOT CHRISTIAN!!

peacethroughunity There was NO man made protestant churches when this was written..
Ephesians 5:27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

peacethroughunity Jesus did not start with any protestants or their man made churches so he is NOT with any of them today! He is ALWAYS WITH the ONLY CHurch he formed.. "To the very end of the world"!
Jesus is always with his Holy BLAMELESS Catholic CHurch, He made Peter Shepherd, all the Early Church Father's belonged to Jesus and his Bride!

Dogknox

Jesus did not start with the Catholic Church.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 1:05:41 PM
At 8/9/2012 12:57:29 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:

In Peace

George Calleja - Malta

YOU ARE TOO FUNNY!!!

Dogknox

He didn't start with any of the Protestant churches either.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 1:56:15 PM
At 8/9/2012 1:05:41 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:

In Peace

George Calleja - Malta

YOU ARE TOO FUNNY!!!

Dogknox

So?
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 1:56:51 PM
At 8/9/2012 1:56:15 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:

In Peace

George Calleja - Malta

YOU ARE TOO FUNNY!!!

Dogknox

So?

The pre-Catholic Christians were more like Catholics than Protestants.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 3:01:53 PM

In Peace

George Calleja - Malta

YOU ARE TOO FUNNY!!!

Dogknox

AlwaysMoreThanYou I hope all is well....
I reply.. You make a bold statement... "Jesus did not start with the Catholic Church. He didn't start with any of the Protestant churches either."

"WHO Who who" said the owl: "Who did Jesus start with!!?"

18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

DO YOU SEE IT???
AlwaysMoreThanYou Jesus built a CHURCH (singular) ONE CHURCH!!! I will build my church

There was ONLY ONE church until 1054 A.D.!
This ONE Church built the bible in 400 A.D.!! IF...

AlwaysMoreThanYou If the Church that put all of the INSPIRED Manuscripts into one place, "the Bible" is NOT >NOT< the Church Jesus started with then you might as well, toss your bible out your stinking window!
HOW..
How can you trust the Holy Catholic Church got it right if She was NOT guided by the Holy Spirit in deciding the truly INSPIRED from the False phony UNINSPIRED manuscripts!? YOU HAVE TO TRUST THE HOLY CATHOLIC CHURCH GOT IT RIGHT!!! Duh

The Catholic Church; ONLY the Catholic Church was the AUTHORITY that took on the job of building the bible! She was the AUTHORITY in deciding the correct manuscripts>>No OTHER! THINK..

AlwaysMoreThanYou Think if the Holy Spirit helped Jesus' ONE CHURCH in picking out the INSPIRED from the False phony UNINSPIRED manuscripts, don't you think, the Holy Spirit would also not stick around and help her to INTERPRET the same Manuscripts!!!??

AlwaysMoreThanYou For you to say what you say, you MUST reject all LOGIC, the Scriptures and the Early Church Fathers.. All of the father's were CATHOLICS!!

AlwaysMoreThanYou You have to give your head a shake... TRUTH and documented history cannot change!

Dogknox
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 3:19:21 PM
At 8/9/2012 3:01:53 PM, Dogknox wrote:
AlwaysMoreThanYou I hope all is well....
I reply.. You make a bold statement... "Jesus did not start with the Catholic Church. He didn't start with any of the Protestant churches either."

"WHO Who who" said the owl: "Who did Jesus start with!!?"

18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

DO YOU SEE IT???
AlwaysMoreThanYou Jesus built a CHURCH (singular) ONE CHURCH!!! I will build my church

There was ONLY ONE church until 1054 A.D.!
This ONE Church built the bible in 400 A.D.!! IF...

AlwaysMoreThanYou If the Church that put all of the INSPIRED Manuscripts into one place, "the Bible" is NOT >NOT< the Church Jesus started with then you might as well, toss your bible out your stinking window!
HOW..
How can you trust the Holy Catholic Church got it right if She was NOT guided by the Holy Spirit in deciding the truly INSPIRED from the False phony UNINSPIRED manuscripts!? YOU HAVE TO TRUST THE HOLY CATHOLIC CHURCH GOT IT RIGHT!!! Duh

The Catholic Church; ONLY the Catholic Church was the AUTHORITY that took on the job of building the bible! She was the AUTHORITY in deciding the correct manuscripts>>No OTHER! THINK..

AlwaysMoreThanYou Think if the Holy Spirit helped Jesus' ONE CHURCH in picking out the INSPIRED from the False phony UNINSPIRED manuscripts, don't you think, the Holy Spirit would also not stick around and help her to INTERPRET the same Manuscripts!!!??

AlwaysMoreThanYou For you to say what you say, you MUST reject all LOGIC, the Scriptures and the Early Church Fathers.. All of the father's were CATHOLICS!!

AlwaysMoreThanYou You have to give your head a shake... TRUTH and documented history cannot change!

Dogknox

I never said Jesus didn't start with the Catholic Church, dustpelt said that. Perhaps I shouldn't have said "either". I am very familiar with Matthew 16:18, thanks. Perhaps you do not know, but I am Catholic myself. You don't have to respond to me.

Just so you know, I believe Origen is considered both a Church Father and a heretic.
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 4:00:25 PM

In Peace

George Calleja - Malta

YOU ARE TOO FUNNY!!!

Dogknox

The Roman Catholic church does not worship Jesus but Idols.
TheAsylum
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 4:06:20 PM

Protestants are the ones standing up for the Holy Bible. The Roman Catholic Church desides to change their Biblical stance because of worldly views. Protestants have been spreading the Word of God throughtout the earth. Roman Catholics demands that followers listen to their view of the Word. Protestants pray only to Jesus. Roman Catholics prays to men, confess their sins to men, pray to saints and Mary. Jesus is the only name worthy of prayer. If you did any study you would know that the current Roman Catholic church is not the original Catholic church. You would think with the name Roman- clearly shows it has nothing to do with Jesus or the Jews.
TheAsylum
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 4:26:05 PM
At 8/9/2012 4:06:20 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

Protestants are the ones standing up for the Holy Bible. The Roman Catholic Church desides to change their Biblical stance because of worldly views. Protestants have been spreading the Word of God throughtout the earth. Roman Catholics demands that followers listen to their view of the Word. Protestants pray only to Jesus. Roman Catholics prays to men, confess their sins to men, pray to saints and Mary. Jesus is the only name worthy of prayer. If you did any study you would know that the current Roman Catholic church is not the original Catholic church. You would think with the name Roman- clearly shows it has nothing to do with Jesus or the Jews.

You do realize the Bishop of ROME was considered the successor of St. Peter?
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 5:32:30 PM
At 8/9/2012 4:26:05 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:

Considered, by who? Jesus-God? The Catholic Church that Peter began is not the same one today. There were more than just Peter (12 disciples)that were given power to teach. Why is Peter the only one that is considered right?
TheAsylum
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 5:39:36 PM
AlwaysMoreThanYou You are a good Man/Woman!!

Sorry about my mix up!!
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
And with your spirit.

Dogknox
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 5:56:01 PM
At 8/9/2012 5:39:36 PM, Dogknox wrote:

Sorry about my mix up!!
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
And with your spirit.

Dogknox

Thank you DogKnox. May God of Israel Bless you and your spirit also.
TheAsylum
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 6:10:14 PM
At 8/9/2012 5:56:01 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

Sorry about my mix up!!
And with your spirit.

Dogknox

ScottyDouglas All the Early Church Father's are Catholic..
All accepted Peter as Chief Apostle!
Clement of Alexandria is CATHOLIC!
He said..
"[T]he blessed Peter, the chosen, the preeminent, the first among the disciples, for whom alone with himself the Savior paid the tribute [Matt. 17:27], quickly g.asped and understood their meaning. And what does he say? ‘Behold, we have left all and have followed you' [Matt. 19:27; Mark 10:28]" (Who Is the Rich Man That Is Saved? 21:3–5 [A.D. 200]).

Blessed Peter
The chosen
The preeminent
The first among the disciples

ScottyDouglas Peter was made Shepherd of God' flock, by God himself!!!
Catholic's have a traceable linage from today back two thousand years to Peter the first Shepherd of God' flock! God did not leave us without a head to speak for the whole body. All large institutions of the head..
City has the Mayor
Police the Chief
Country the President
School the Dean
etc

The protestant has their little popes also, their leaders who dictate the course, they who speak for the hole!

Catholic's have always had the Holy Father.. He is the man in charge until Jesus' return! 265 popes from Peter up to today!

Dogknox
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 6:15:05 PM
At 8/9/2012 6:10:14 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/9/2012 5:56:01 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

Sorry about my mix up!!
And with your spirit.

Dogknox

ScottyDouglas All the Early Church Father's are Catholic..
All accepted Peter as Chief Apostle!
Clement of Alexandria is CATHOLIC!
He said..
"[T]he blessed Peter, the chosen, the preeminent, the first among the disciples, for whom alone with himself the Savior paid the tribute [Matt. 17:27], quickly g.asped and understood their meaning. And what does he say? ‘Behold, we have left all and have followed you' [Matt. 19:27; Mark 10:28]" (Who Is the Rich Man That Is Saved? 21:3–5 [A.D. 200]).

Blessed Peter
The chosen
The preeminent
The first among the disciples

ScottyDouglas Peter was made Shepherd of God' flock, by God himself!!!
Catholic's have a traceable linage from today back two thousand years to Peter the first Shepherd of God' flock! God did not leave us without a head to speak for the whole body. All large institutions of the head..
City has the Mayor
Police the Chief
Country the President
School the Dean
etc

The protestant has their little popes also, their leaders who dictate the course, they who speak for the hole!

Catholic's have always had the Holy Father.. He is the man in charge until Jesus' return! 265 popes from Peter up to today!

Dogknox

I guess you forget that Jesus was not around when Peter created the Roman Catholic Church. You also forget that there was 12 disciples who went out to spread the word. Why is only Peter's Chruch the right one. You still leave out the countless verses that say only in Jesus's name. The Roman Catholic prays to how many?
TheAsylum
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 6:34:52 PM
ScottyDouglas You said.. I guess you forget that Jesus was not around when Peter created the Roman Catholic Church. You also forget that there was 12 disciples who went out to spread the word. Why is only Peter's Chruch the right one. You still leave out the countless verses that say only in Jesus's name. The Roman Catholic prays to how many?

Again I reply with scriptures..
(Christians believe the scriptures) We Follow Christ!

Matthew 16:17
Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

Jesus built his Church on Peter the first Shepherd!

Peter speaks for Jesus.. Peter speaks in "Jesus' Name"! Peter speaks for Jesus not you not me!! Jesus gave Peter the Authority of God to bind and loose not you not me!
Acts 10
Then Peter said, 47 "Surely no one can stand in the way of their being baptized with water. They have received the Holy Spirit just as we have." 48 So he ordered that they be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ.

ScottyDouglas Clearly Jesus wants them baptized with water!!!!! Peter would not have ORDERED them baptized with water if Jesus did not want them baptized with water!
Speaking for Jesus "In Jesus' NAME" Peter orders them!

"Two or three are gathered in my name there am I!!!"
This Means BISHOPS of the Holy Catholic Church gathered together.. NO OTHERS!!

Only the Apostles and there linage have the authority of Jesus to speak for Jesus NOT YOU NOT ME! Speaking in someones name is speaking with their AUTHORITY!!!!

Dogknox
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2012 12:25:46 AM
At 8/9/2012 5:32:30 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/9/2012 4:26:05 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:

Considered, by who? Jesus-God? The Catholic Church that Peter began is not the same one today. There were more than just Peter (12 disciples)that were given power to teach. Why is Peter the only one that is considered right?

Considered by the Church in Corinth for a start. Also, St. Irenaeus, St. Cyprian, St. Cyril, St. Optatus, St. Ambrose, St. Jerome, and St. Augustine. He's not the only one considered right, all the apostles were right. Peter (and his successors the Bishops of Rome) just had primacy. Matthew 16:18.
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2012 12:38:49 AM
At 8/9/2012 6:34:52 PM, Dogknox wrote:
ScottyDouglas You said.. I guess you forget that Jesus was not around when Peter created the Roman Catholic Church. You also forget that there was 12 disciples who went out to spread the word. Why is only Peter's Chruch the right one. You still leave out the countless verses that say only in Jesus's name. The Roman Catholic prays to how many?

Again I reply with scriptures..
(Christians believe the scriptures) We Follow Christ!

Matthew 16:17
Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

Jesus built his Church on Peter the first Shepherd!

Peter speaks for Jesus.. Peter speaks in "Jesus' Name"! Peter speaks for Jesus not you not me!! Jesus gave Peter the Authority of God to bind and loose not you not me!
Acts 10
Then Peter said, 47 "Surely no one can stand in the way of their being baptized with water. They have received the Holy Spirit just as we have." 48 So he ordered that they be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ.

ScottyDouglas Clearly Jesus wants them baptized with water!!!!! Peter would not have ORDERED them baptized with water if Jesus did not want them baptized with water!
Speaking for Jesus "In Jesus' NAME" Peter orders them!

"Two or three are gathered in my name there am I!!!"
This Means BISHOPS of the Holy Catholic Church gathered together.. NO OTHERS!!

Only the Apostles and there linage have the authority of Jesus to speak for Jesus NOT YOU NOT ME! Speaking in someones name is speaking with their AUTHORITY!!!!

Dogknox

I see you add alot to the scriptures that is not there. Not one verse have you posted clarified anything you claim. No one is saying Peter was not a saint and ordanied by God. What the problem is that the Roman Catholic Church is not Peter's church. Then you say that only the Roman Catholics are christians and saved. False. As I said there were 12 disciples who taught the Word of God but I guess the other 11 are not justified. There verse you claim in Mat 16:17, is not claiming that the Roman Catholic church is Jesus's nor that it is the only interpretation. It claims that the foundation of the church is founded on Peter not that the church only resides with him. The Church is not a building. The Church is every person that fears and humbles themselves before God to accept salvation and repentance. I believe in water baptisim. I am Baptist and have been baptised by water. But to claim that a certain building or interpretation is the sole Church of God is blaspheming. The Church is ofr anyone who accepts Jesus Christ as their savior and then follows the Holy Bible. The Church of God is beyond a label - Roman Catholic.
TheAsylum
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2012 1:11:22 AM
At 8/10/2012 1:00:55 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Catholics are Christians...

*facepalm*

That is very true. The RC view and doctrine does not reach all Catholics. Question is: Is the Roman Catholic doctrine Christian? Is every Catholic, Roman Catholic? I do not oppose someone being Catholic because the truth of God is not a label. I oppose the outright wrongs in the Roman Catholic doctrine against the Holy Bible.
TheAsylum
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2012 1:14:08 AM
At 8/10/2012 1:11:22 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/10/2012 1:00:55 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Catholics are Christians...

*facepalm*

That is very true. The RC view and doctrine does not reach all Catholics. Question is: Is the Roman Catholic doctrine Christian? Is every Catholic, Roman Catholic? I do not oppose someone being Catholic because the truth of God is not a label. I oppose the outright wrongs in the Roman Catholic doctrine against the Holy Bible.

I say, if you trust Jesus as your Lord and Savior and place your sins on Him then you're good and we're all Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Catholic or not.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2012 1:14:40 AM
At 8/10/2012 12:38:49 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
I see you add alot to the scriptures that is not there. Not one verse have you posted clarified anything you claim. No one is saying Peter was not a saint and ordanied by God. What the problem is that the Roman Catholic Church is not Peter's church.

Care to substantiate that claim?

Then you say that only the Roman Catholics are christians and saved. False. As I said there were 12 disciples who taught the Word of God but I guess the other 11 are not justified.

I don't know why you guess that. That was never implied.

There verse you claim in Mat 16:17, is not claiming that the Roman Catholic church is Jesus's nor that it is the only interpretation. It claims that the foundation of the church is founded on Peter not that the church only resides with him. The Church is not a building. The Church is every person that fears and humbles themselves before God to accept salvation and repentance.

So the early Christians were wrong?

I believe in water baptisim. I am Baptist and have been baptised by water. But to claim that a certain building or interpretation is the sole Church of God is blaspheming. The Church is ofr anyone who accepts Jesus Christ as their savior and then follows the Holy Bible. The Church of God is beyond a label - Roman Catholic.

Tough luck for all the Christians before we had the Holy Bible then, eh?
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2012 1:17:47 AM

I say, if you trust Jesus as your Lord and Savior and place your sins on Him then you're good and we're all Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Catholic or not.

ABSOLUTELY FACT.
TheAsylum
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2012 1:24:55 AM

All you have to do is look back and notice the things that DogKnox inserts into his scriptures that was not there in the Bible. Was Peter Roman? Peter was Catholic but not Roman Catholic. Prove He was.

He implies continuely. Cant you read?

There verse you claim in Mat 16:17, is not claiming that the Roman Catholic church is Jesus's nor that it is the only interpretation. It claims that the foundation of the church is founded on Peter not that the church only resides with him. The Church is not a building. The Church is every person that fears and humbles themselves before God to accept salvation and repentance.

No they were not. People after them and you and DogKnox are.

How so...They had the apostles and disciples to teach them. BTW the scriptures were around long before they were complied into the Bible we know.
TheAsylum
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2012 1:35:38 AM
At 8/10/2012 1:24:55 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

All you have to do is look back and notice the things that DogKnox inserts into his scriptures that was not there in the Bible. Was Peter Roman? Peter was Catholic but not Roman Catholic. Prove He was.

I meant the claim that the Roman Catholic Church is not Peter's church. The Holy Father is the successor of St. Peter.

He implies continuely. Cant you read?

Can't you? I don't think he ever wrote or implied that the other eleven apostles were wrong. If you can provide a quote by him that does, I stand corrected.

No they were not. People after them and you and DogKnox are.

What's the difference?

How so...They had the apostles and disciples to teach them. BTW the scriptures were around long before they were complied into the Bible we know.

You're the one who said that you needed to follow the Holy Bible. You didn't say that they needed to follow the teachings of the apostles or of the scriptures.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2012 4:24:10 AM

Catholic Sex Abuse Cases:
http://en.wikipedia.org...

Incestuous Relationship with Nazi Germany:

Crusades:

Role in Antisemitism:
http://www.sullivan-county.com...

Misogyny:
http://whatwouldjackdo.net...

Lies about condoms leading to the spread of AIDS in Africa:
http://www.guardian.co.uk...

Does the Holy and BLAMELESS Catholic Church mean a rape-crazed, bigoted, violent, oppressive, backwards cult? In reality, yes. But, keep up the fantasy bud; it's entertaining.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
peacethroughunity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2012 2:24:43 PM
This post seems that has created interest.

My aim of posting 'Catholics and Christians are to pray for unity' was to bring Unity through prayer. I believe that only through prayer from each person will Unity prevail.

In the past i spent six years doing evangelization work with the 'International Catholic Programme for Evangelization' (ICPE) and in many occasions we worked together with other Christian groups, and believe me it worked, as there was unity between us through prayers.

So come on, let us forgive eachother for the hurts that evolved over the centuries, let us look positively to the future, and let Christ be the center of our lives.

Together through Love we can experience Unity.

In Peace to all

George Calleja - Malta
My website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as

https://sites.google.com...

has the aim to provide inspiration and encouragement for life, and hope for people including youths and children around the globe to find courage in their life, by trusting God to be more present in their life.

Follow me on TWITTER https://twitter.com...
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2012 3:14:44 PM

In Peace

George Calleja - Malta

The Fool: It would be good new if you guys could have your own continent, so we could finally progress and flourish as Humanity. The technology, and increase in life quality would sky rocket. And you guys can preform you weirrd personal sciences. Good look with that.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2012 3:15:07 PM

In Peace

George Calleja - Malta

The Fool: It would be good new if you guys could have your own continent, so we could finally progress and flourish as Humanity. The technology, and increase in life quality would sky rocket. And you guys can preform you weirrd personal sciences. Good luck with that.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL