Total Posts:101|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

To All Atheists: Israel Proves God

acvavra
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 3:09:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is a continuation of an earlier topic"Don't Mess With Israel." The events I'm about to describe throw Atheism out the window. Every time America has messed with Israel, a natural disaster occurs. Observe:

8-30-91
Pres George H. W. BUSH
gives a speech calling for Israel
to give land to Palestinians
8-31-91
massive storm smashed New England
causing millions in damages from Maine to New York and Bush's house in Maine was destroyed by 30ft high waves.

8-24-92
Madrid Peace Conference moved to Washinton D.C. Talks on Palestinian self rule in Israeli occupied territories
8-24-92
Hurricane Andrew smashed into Southern Florida. 30 billion in damages

9-1-93
Oslo Peace Accords: Israel surrenders the West Bank to Gaza was the agreement
9-1-93
Hurricane Emily hits North Carolina the day of the peace agreement

1-16-94
Syria ready for peace agreement with Israel
1-17-94
6.8 magnitude earthquake hits Los Angeles

3-1-97
Yassar Arafat arrives in Washington D.C. Clinton agrees on giving away East Jersalem to Palestinians.
3-1-97
states of Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Ohio suffer major damage from severe tornadoes. Tremendous flooding in Ohio and the Dakotas: billions in damage

9-24-98
Clinton wants Israel to surrender 13% of its land. Hurricane Georges gains strength the same day
9-27-98
Georges slams into the Gulf Coast. Extensive damage done to Florida panhandle.
Arafat finished business in the UN and left America 9-28-98. Georges dissipated once he left.

5-3-99
50 confirmed F-5 AND F-4 tornadoes fell on Oklahoma and Kansas. billions in damages. 5-4-99 was the day Arafat was scheduled to declare a Palestinian state with Jersalem as the capital, but Clinton postponed it to December because of the tornadoes!

There are many, many more, but I will let this sink in for now.
HelterSkelter
Posts: 281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 3:11:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So your argument is that the loving Christian God decided to kill innocent Americans because Christian American leaders didn't want to bow to Israel? Sounds like a very loving and accepting God to me.

Also, doesn't this disprove Christianity since God is focusing on Israel?

Seriously, you make all of us look bad when you advance crackpot theories like this.
acvavra
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 3:16:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/9/2012 3:11:32 PM, HelterSkelter wrote:
So your argument is that the loving Christian God decided to kill innocent Americans because Christian American leaders didn't want to bow to Israel? Sounds like a very loving and accepting God to me.
God judges nations that mess with Israel. Genesis12: 3 says "I will bless them that bless thee(Israel) and curse them that curse thee(Israel).
Also, doesn't this disprove Christianity since God is focusing on Israel?
No, it fulfills Romans 11 that God is not done with the Jews.
Seriously, you make all of us look bad when you advance crackpot theories like this.
HelterSkelter
Posts: 281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 3:17:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/9/2012 3:16:10 PM, acvavra wrote:
At 8/9/2012 3:11:32 PM, HelterSkelter wrote:
So your argument is that the loving Christian God decided to kill innocent Americans because Christian American leaders didn't want to bow to Israel? Sounds like a very loving and accepting God to me.
God judges nations that mess with Israel. Genesis12: 3 says "I will bless them that bless thee(Israel) and curse them that curse thee(Israel).
Doesn't the Old Testament override the New Testament for Christians?

The whole point of Jesus was that God isn't playing favorites anymore. I think you need to examine scripture more carefully.
Also, doesn't this disprove Christianity since God is focusing on Israel?
No, it fulfills Romans 11 that God is not done with the Jews.
He'll save them through conversion. I don't see why they have special status anymore now that Jesus is here.
Seriously, you make all of us look bad when you advance crackpot theories like this.
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 3:18:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/9/2012 3:16:10 PM, acvavra wrote:
At 8/9/2012 3:11:32 PM, HelterSkelter wrote:
So your argument is that the loving Christian God decided to kill innocent Americans because Christian American leaders didn't want to bow to Israel? Sounds like a very loving and accepting God to me.
God judges nations that mess with Israel. Genesis12: 3 says "I will bless them that bless thee(Israel) and curse them that curse thee(Israel).
Also, doesn't this disprove Christianity since God is focusing on Israel?
No, it fulfills Romans 11 that God is not done with the Jews.
Seriously, you make all of us look bad when you advance crackpot theories like this.

Please, he was referring to people, not entire nations. Remember when God promised Noah he would spare the city if he could find ten good people? Even a basic amount of common sense refutes all of this in an instant. Take that from an Israeli Jew.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 3:29:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Fool: I think its fair to say your criteria for a proof has pretty low standards.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 3:52:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/9/2012 3:16:10 PM, acvavra wrote:
At 8/9/2012 3:11:32 PM, HelterSkelter wrote:
So your argument is that the loving Christian God decided to kill innocent Americans because Christian American leaders didn't want to bow to Israel? Sounds like a very loving and accepting God to me.
God judges nations that mess with Israel. Genesis12: 3 says "I will bless them that bless thee(Israel) and curse them that curse thee(Israel).
Also, doesn't this disprove Christianity since God is focusing on Israel?
No, it fulfills Romans 11 that God is not done with the Jews.
Seriously, you make all of us look bad when you advance crackpot theories like this.

You obviously do not know that Israel is a ZION state. That it is not the Jewish nation. It is ran by Zionist and London by the same bankers that control our federal reserve. These Zionist run every single company within the news. You hear what they want you to hear. America is being judged, as acient Israel was. The nation of Israel is throughout the entire world not the land called Israel today. If you did any research you would know that the Jews and Actual Israel disapproves of the current Zion state called Israel. It has nothing to do with being for God but about defing God.
TheAsylum
acvavra
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 4:04:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Do you see how none of you(Scotty Douglas, Mouth Wash, HelterSkelter, Drafterman, and Fool on the hill) have tried to refute my facts. You can argue Biblical interpretation all you want, but the facts remain.
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 4:25:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/9/2012 4:04:09 PM, acvavra wrote:
Do you see how none of you(Scotty Douglas, Mouth Wash, HelterSkelter, Drafterman, and Fool on the hill) have tried to refute my facts. You can argue Biblical interpretation all you want, but the facts remain.

Why refure when those are you interpretations. A man's. I agree that America is being judged but not the way you interpret it. We are being judged because we once held God high as a nation and today we dont. We are rapidly turning into a atheist and unbelieving nation. We committing abominations in our land. These are the reasons that nations and peoples are judged as we are.
TheAsylum
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 5:40:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
God judges nations that mess with Israel. Genesis12: 3 says "I will bless them that bless thee(Israel) and curse them that curse thee(Israel).
Also, doesn't this disprove Christianity since God is focusing on Israel?
No, it fulfills Romans 11 that God is not done with the Jews.:

Typical, fundy idiocy.

Do tell, what catastrophe did Lord baby Jesus said when 13 million Jews were systematically rounded up and exterminated? Did he send a hailstorm in Nebraska, killing 2 people.

Yeah, that'll show 'em...

Your mysticism and spook magic is on par with pagans 4,000 years ago. It's time to grow up.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 5:42:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/9/2012 5:40:29 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
God judges nations that mess with Israel. Genesis12: 3 says "I will bless them that bless thee(Israel) and curse them that curse thee(Israel).
Also, doesn't this disprove Christianity since God is focusing on Israel?
No, it fulfills Romans 11 that God is not done with the Jews.:

Typical, fundy idiocy.

Do tell, what catastrophe did Lord baby Jesus said when 13 million Jews were systematically rounded up and exterminated? Did he send a hailstorm in Nebraska, killing 2 people.

Yeah, that'll show 'em...

Your mysticism and spook magic is on par with pagans 4,000 years ago. It's time to grow up.

Those Pagans you refer were judged by the same God. You also will be judged by that God. Tell him that when you are cowering in fear.
TheAsylum
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 5:44:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/9/2012 5:42:23 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/9/2012 5:40:29 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
God judges nations that mess with Israel. Genesis12: 3 says "I will bless them that bless thee(Israel) and curse them that curse thee(Israel).
Also, doesn't this disprove Christianity since God is focusing on Israel?
No, it fulfills Romans 11 that God is not done with the Jews.:

Typical, fundy idiocy.

Do tell, what catastrophe did Lord baby Jesus said when 13 million Jews were systematically rounded up and exterminated? Did he send a hailstorm in Nebraska, killing 2 people.

Yeah, that'll show 'em...

Your mysticism and spook magic is on par with pagans 4,000 years ago. It's time to grow up.

Those Pagans you refer were judged by the same God. You also will be judged by that God. Tell him that when you are cowering in fear.

Even if your god exists, I would welcome the opportunity to go to hell and converse with people such as Ayn Rand, Hitchens, Einstein, etc....
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 5:54:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago

Even if your god exists, I would welcome the opportunity to go to hell and converse with people such as Ayn Rand, Hitchens, Einstein, etc....

Thats sad. But that is your right and agenda. If those were the *highlighted* names you brought forth to learn from then I loath you. Two out of three were self confessed Luciferian doctrinates.
TheAsylum
devout_skeptic
Posts: 46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 6:00:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
How is it you suppose that proves God? Which God does it prove? Are natural disasters always caused by God for the acts of people and foisted against people who had nothing to do with those acts or decisions? I would think if an all powerful God existed that he could and would be more discerning. Sounds batsh!t crazy to me.
Peace,
Doug
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 6:10:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/9/2012 6:00:02 PM, devout_skeptic wrote:
How is it you suppose that proves God? Which God does it prove? Are natural disasters always caused by God for the acts of people and foisted against people who had nothing to do with those acts or decisions? I would think if an all powerful God existed that he could and would be more discerning. Sounds batsh!t crazy to me.

Your forefathers that came before you decided those acts and made those decisions for you and mine for me. You, as your child after you, carries on that seed, name and future. No one is blameless if thats what your saying.
TheAsylum
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 6:10:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/9/2012 5:54:04 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

Even if your god exists, I would welcome the opportunity to go to hell and converse with people such as Ayn Rand, Hitchens, Einstein, etc....

Thats sad. But that is your right and agenda. If those were the *highlighted* names you brought forth to learn from then I loath you. Two out of three were self confessed Luciferian doctrinates.

At least Lucifer didn't let humanity live as an abject slave to a callous and malevolent being. If you ask me, Lucifer is actually better than God (assuming both exist) because Lucifer gave man critical thinking.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 6:12:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Also, lol @ Hitchens, Rand, and Einstein somehow being "Luciferian Doctrinates." Is that the name that right wing fascists give to atheists?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 6:18:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/9/2012 6:10:20 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 8/9/2012 5:54:04 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

Even if your god exists, I would welcome the opportunity to go to hell and converse with people such as Ayn Rand, Hitchens, Einstein, etc....

Thats sad. But that is your right and agenda. If those were the *highlighted* names you brought forth to learn from then I loath you. Two out of three were self confessed Luciferian doctrinates.

At least Lucifer didn't let humanity live as an abject slave to a callous and malevolent being. If you ask me, Lucifer is actually better than God (assuming both exist) because Lucifer gave man critical thinking.

Thats your foolishness. You think that critical thinking is a good thing. God hold the truth, whats to be critical about unless you seek to deny Him? Just because your lack of understanding in the Word of God limits your understanding of whats going on in the Bible is not a fault of God. It is yours for limiting yourself you a human mind.
TheAsylum
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 6:19:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/9/2012 6:12:54 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Also, lol @ Hitchens, Rand, and Einstein somehow being "Luciferian Doctrinates." Is that the name that right wing fascists give to atheists?

No if you actually read what Rand and Hitchens write about is the same teaching as freemasonary and out right Luciferican doctrine.
TheAsylum
devout_skeptic
Posts: 46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 6:56:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/9/2012 6:10:13 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/9/2012 6:00:02 PM, devout_skeptic wrote:
How is it you suppose that proves God? Which God does it prove? Are natural disasters always caused by God for the acts of people and foisted against people who had nothing to do with those acts or decisions? I would think if an all powerful God existed that he could and would be more discerning. Sounds batsh!t crazy to me.

Your forefathers that came before you decided those acts and made those decisions for you and mine for me. You, as your child after you, carries on that seed, name and future. No one is blameless if thats what your saying.

Um I have no idea what you are talking about. Blameless or blameworthy for what? There are many many things for which I am blameless. I didn't walk into Sikh place of worship yesterday and kill 7 people. I am blameless for that and many many other things. But again I have no idea what exactly it is you are talking about and I honestly doubt you do either.
Peace,
Doug
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 8:06:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/9/2012 6:56:52 PM, devout_skeptic wrote:
At 8/9/2012 6:10:13 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/9/2012 6:00:02 PM, devout_skeptic wrote:
How is it you suppose that proves God? Which God does it prove? Are natural disasters always caused by God for the acts of people and foisted against people who had nothing to do with those acts or decisions? I would think if an all powerful God existed that he could and would be more discerning. Sounds batsh!t crazy to me.

Your forefathers that came before you decided those acts and made those decisions for you and mine for me. You, as your child after you, carries on that seed, name and future. No one is blameless if thats what your saying.

Um I have no idea what you are talking about. Blameless or blameworthy for what? There are many many things for which I am blameless. I didn't walk into Sikh place of worship yesterday and kill 7 people. I am blameless for that and many many other things. But again I have no idea what exactly it is you are talking about and I honestly doubt you do either.

If you do not know what this topic is about, why comment?
TheAsylum
devout_skeptic
Posts: 46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 8:15:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/9/2012 8:06:41 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/9/2012 6:56:52 PM, devout_skeptic wrote:
At 8/9/2012 6:10:13 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/9/2012 6:00:02 PM, devout_skeptic wrote:
How is it you suppose that proves God? Which God does it prove? Are natural disasters always caused by God for the acts of people and foisted against people who had nothing to do with those acts or decisions? I would think if an all powerful God existed that he could and would be more discerning. Sounds batsh!t crazy to me.

Your forefathers that came before you decided those acts and made those decisions for you and mine for me. You, as your child after you, carries on that seed, name and future. No one is blameless if thats what your saying.

Um I have no idea what you are talking about. Blameless or blameworthy for what? There are many many things for which I am blameless. I didn't walk into Sikh place of worship yesterday and kill 7 people. I am blameless for that and many many other things. But again I have no idea what exactly it is you are talking about and I honestly doubt you do either.

If you do not know what this topic is about, why comment?

I didn't say I didn't know what the topic is about I said I didn't know what you were talking about.
Peace,
Doug
annanicole
Posts: 19,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 10:46:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I told ya that such silly speculations in the name of Christianity makes infidels or feeds them - and it does, every time. You are trying to give a free-ride to a bunch of Jews in the Middle East that are now no more God's chosen people than the Moslems.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 11:23:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago

If you do not know what this topic is about, why comment?

I didn't say I didn't know what the topic is about I said I didn't know what you were talking about.

What I am talking about is this: Does our generation leave a legacy for our future generations? Do our actions now effect them? Did our forefathers actions effect us? Does actions they took effect our outcome like ours effects our future generations? YES. Then our forefathers actions and decisions does effect us today. That being said their rebellion against God not only effected them but also their generations-US.
TheAsylum
baggins
Posts: 855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 11:32:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/9/2012 3:16:10 PM, acvavra wrote:
At 8/9/2012 3:11:32 PM, HelterSkelter wrote:
So your argument is that the loving Christian God decided to kill innocent Americans because Christian American leaders didn't want to bow to Israel? Sounds like a very loving and accepting God to me.
God judges nations that mess with Israel. Genesis12: 3 says "I will bless them that bless thee(Israel) and curse them that curse thee(Israel).

You are making things up. You have inserted the words Israel in the parenthesis on your own without any warrant. In Genesis 12:3, Allah is talking to Prophet Abraham (Peace on Him). You must be aware that Jews, Christians and Muslims, each of them honor and revere Prophet Ibrahim (Peace on Him) and can be considered among his children.

Here is Genesis 12:1-3

1 Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.


In case you are looking for the correct prophecy regarding modern Israel, here it is:

The Holy Quran 17:4-8

4. And We gave [Clear] Warning to the Children of Israel in the Book, that twice would they do mischief on the earth and be elated with mighty arrogance [and twice would they be punished]!

5. When the first of the warnings came to pass, We sent against you Our servants given to terrible warfare: They entered the very inmost parts of your homes; and it was a warning [completely] fulfilled.

6. Then did We grant you the Return as against them: We gave you increase in resources and sons, and made you the more numerous in man-power.

7. If ye did well, ye did well for yourselves; if ye did evil, [ye did it] against yourselves. So when the second of the warnings came to pass, [We permitted your enemies] to disfigure your faces, and to enter your Temple as they had entered it before, and to visit with destruction all that fell into their power.

8. It may be that your Lord may [yet] show Mercy unto you; but if ye revert [to your sins], We shall revert [to Our punishments]: And we have made Hell a prison for those who reject [all Faith].

9. Verily this Qur'an doth guide to that which is most right [or stable], and giveth the Glad Tidings to the Believers who work deeds of righteousness, that they shall have a magnificent reward;


Specially notice Verse 8. What happens to Israel in future depends on there conduct now. This is the plan of God, which is full of divine justice.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 11:52:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/9/2012 11:32:18 PM, baggins wrote:
At 8/9/2012 3:16:10 PM, acvavra wrote:
At 8/9/2012 3:11:32 PM, HelterSkelter wrote:
So your argument is that the loving Christian God decided to kill innocent Americans because Christian American leaders didn't want to bow to Israel? Sounds like a very loving and accepting God to me.
God judges nations that mess with Israel. Genesis12: 3 says "I will bless them that bless thee(Israel) and curse them that curse thee(Israel).

You are making things up. You have inserted the words Israel in the parenthesis on your own without any warrant. In Genesis 12:3, Allah is talking to Prophet Abraham (Peace on Him). You must be aware that Jews, Christians and Muslims, each of them honor and revere Prophet Ibrahim (Peace on Him) and can be considered among his children.

Here is Genesis 12:1-3

1 Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.


In case you are looking for the correct prophecy regarding modern Israel, here it is:

The Holy Quran 17:4-8

4. And We gave [Clear] Warning to the Children of Israel in the Book, that twice would they do mischief on the earth and be elated with mighty arrogance [and twice would they be punished]!

5. When the first of the warnings came to pass, We sent against you Our servants given to terrible warfare: They entered the very inmost parts of your homes; and it was a warning [completely] fulfilled.

6. Then did We grant you the Return as against them: We gave you increase in resources and sons, and made you the more numerous in man-power.

7. If ye did well, ye did well for yourselves; if ye did evil, [ye did it] against yourselves. So when the second of the warnings came to pass, [We permitted your enemies] to disfigure your faces, and to enter your Temple as they had entered it before, and to visit with destruction all that fell into their power.

8. It may be that your Lord may [yet] show Mercy unto you; but if ye revert [to your sins], We shall revert [to Our punishments]: And we have made Hell a prison for those who reject [all Faith].

9. Verily this Qur'an doth guide to that which is most right [or stable], and giveth the Glad Tidings to the Believers who work deeds of righteousness, that they shall have a magnificent reward;


Specially notice Verse 8. What happens to Israel in future depends on there conduct now. This is the plan of God, which is full of divine justice.

OFF topic....Was wondering your thought Baggins....I recently heard a song by LIL Wayne called 'My homies still' it says in the song in reverse....Trust the devil and praise Muhammad....These reverse messages are in numerous hip-hop artists songs....Why would a guy who believes in Muslim teachings as Lil Wayne insert in reverse Trust the devil and Praise Muhammad. Basically linking the Devil and Muhammad?
TheAsylum
devout_skeptic
Posts: 46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 11:59:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/9/2012 11:23:22 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

If you do not know what this topic is about, why comment?

I didn't say I didn't know what the topic is about I said I didn't know what you were talking about.

What I am talking about is this: Does our generation leave a legacy for our future generations? Do our actions now effect them? Did our forefathers actions effect us? Does actions they took effect our outcome like ours effects our future generations? YES. Then our forefathers actions and decisions does effect us today. That being said their rebellion against God not only effected them but also their generations-US.

Gosh. I would answer yes to all but the last statement. Just because what people did in the past and do now affects those around them does not make people who didn't do those things (what ever it is we are talking about) responsible for them.

The OP claims that the incidents mentioned in it provide proof of God. They don't. There isn't any way you could show that this event involving the U.S. mediating Israel Palestinian conflict was proceeded by this natural disaster in the U.S. therefore God. It is absurd.
Peace,
Doug
baggins
Posts: 855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2012 12:02:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
@ ScottyDouglas

We were talking about The Holy Bible and The Holy Quran. Why are you talking about hip-hop music?
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2012 12:09:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/9/2012 11:59:53 PM, devout_skeptic wrote:
At 8/9/2012 11:23:22 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

If you do not know what this topic is about, why comment?

I didn't say I didn't know what the topic is about I said I didn't know what you were talking about.

What I am talking about is this: Does our generation leave a legacy for our future generations? Do our actions now effect them? Did our forefathers actions effect us? Does actions they took effect our outcome like ours effects our future generations? YES. Then our forefathers actions and decisions does effect us today. That being said their rebellion against God not only effected them but also their generations-US.

Gosh. I would answer yes to all but the last statement. Just because what people did in the past and do now affects those around them does not make people who didn't do those things (what ever it is we are talking about) responsible for them.

The OP claims that the incidents mentioned in it provide proof of God. They don't. There isn't any way you could show that this event involving the U.S. mediating Israel Palestinian conflict was proceeded by this natural disaster in the U.S. therefore God. It is absurd.

I agree with you here...I was talking about this because the OP'S assertion is ridicoulous. I agree God;s judges us but to claim how and when is quite absurd.
TheAsylum