Total Posts:54|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Atheists Are Slaves Of Evil *

inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 5:55:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Do you believe in the forces of good and evil. Well would you believe in it if you heard it come from the horses mouth. These are the people that you idolize, and they are your artists, scientists, false prophets, politicians. You believe in what they do and the lives they lead. But why do they try to hide this from you.
Do you know what this is ? See site below and let me know what you think.
Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 5:58:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
............................................________
....................................,.-‘"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

nac
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 5:59:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/13/2012 5:58:16 PM, Microsuck wrote:
............................................________
....................................,.-‘"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

nac

Speechless. Yes, you are another who does not have the backbone to stomach truth. Next.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 6:11:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
............................................________
....................................,.-‘"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._l_,-&``................`\
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 6:13:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/13/2012 6:11:09 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
............................................________
....................................,.-‘"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._l_,-&``................`\

Another coward. Yes it is truth that kills them. Next person please.
If you got guts then speak to Inferno, and please dont hurt yourself.
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 6:20:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
............................................________
....................................,.-‘"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._l_,-&``................`\
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 6:29:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/13/2012 6:20:46 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
............................................________
....................................,.-‘"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._l_,-&``................`\

Another coward. Of course you would give me the look too.
What else was I to expect. More sheep grazing in the pasture.
Next please.
TheFogHorn
Posts: 183
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 7:33:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/13/2012 6:13:32 PM, inferno wrote:
At 8/13/2012 6:11:09 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
............................................________
....................................,.-‘"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._l_,-&``................`\

Another coward. Yes it is truth that kills them. Next person please.
If you got guts then speak to Inferno, and please dont hurt yourself.

'speak to Inferno'? Do you often talk about yourself in the third person?

Your illeism along with your egosim stinks of another ism.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 8:56:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://media.photobucket.com...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 9:00:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/13/2012 5:55:58 PM, inferno wrote:
Do you believe in the forces of good and evil. Well would you believe in it if you heard it come from the horses mouth. These are the people that you idolize, and they are your artists, scientists, false prophets, politicians. You believe in what they do and the lives they lead. But why do they try to hide this from you.
Do you know what this is ? See site below and let me know what you think.



You are absolutely correct. I amy at sometime disagree with your interpreatations but you Preach about Jesus an the Truth. That is the only thing that matters. People need to know even if they refuse it, that is their decision. I also find it quite funny that people think the truth is debatable. It is not, the truth does not debate opinion, it simply is...THE TRUTH.
TheAsylum
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 9:06:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/13/2012 9:02:32 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
Hmmm....inferno, have you ever actually read the bible?

I have... Daily...for decades....WHY? I agree with Inferno...
TheAsylum
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 9:10:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/13/2012 9:06:10 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/13/2012 9:02:32 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
Hmmm....inferno, have you ever actually read the bible?

I have... Daily...for decades....WHY? I agree with Inferno...

Who are you to condemn anyone to hell? or even label anyone as evil? Isn't that something Jesus kinda said was a no, no?
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 9:15:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/13/2012 9:10:58 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 8/13/2012 9:06:10 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/13/2012 9:02:32 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
Hmmm....inferno, have you ever actually read the bible?

I have... Daily...for decades....WHY? I agree with Inferno...

Who are you to condemn anyone to hell? or even label anyone as evil? Isn't that something Jesus kinda said was a no, no?

So....Is inferno saying anything that Jesus himself has not condemned people for? If you do not accept and repent unto Jesus Christ you will GO to the exzact place the Bible describes....which is hell...So Jesus gave the authority to up hold his words and commandsments. It would be those that refuse such commands that would say such things. What man has sent people to hell? NONE. So your point is mute. We all deserve hell for our ways. Only through Jesus Christ can we save ourselves from that. So no person has condemned any other, Jesus has.
TheAsylum
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 9:22:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/13/2012 9:15:32 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/13/2012 9:10:58 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 8/13/2012 9:06:10 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/13/2012 9:02:32 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
Hmmm....inferno, have you ever actually read the bible?

I have... Daily...for decades....WHY? I agree with Inferno...

Who are you to condemn anyone to hell? or even label anyone as evil? Isn't that something Jesus kinda said was a no, no?

So....Is inferno saying anything that Jesus himself has not condemned people for? If you do not accept and repent unto Jesus Christ you will GO to the exzact place the Bible describes....which is hell

You do not have the knowledge nor the authority to say that. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

...So Jesus gave the authority to up hold his words and commandsments. It would be those that refuse such commands that would say such things. What man has sent people to hell? NONE.

Oh really? Are you not saying that right now? You are saying people will go to hell.

We all deserve hell for our ways.

So you are God now?

It is completely irrelevant whether your argument comes from scripture or logic or wherever. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" (John 8:7). The point is, who are you to say whether people are condemned or saved? In fact, who is anyone to say that? Whether or not your entire argument for or against the couple is based upon the bible, logic, whatever, you are committing the moral sin of pride. You take it upon yourself to say whether they are saved when in fact, it is not your place to say so. Hypothetically or not. No Christian can justify saying "Person X will go to hell/heaven because of action y." In the Christian perspective, only God has that right. Who are you to condemn anybody, according to God's law, for any crime?

You are not God.
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 10:02:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You do not have the knowledge nor the authority to say that. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

Yeah...I do... and any person who upholds scripture and Jesus Christ has that power. I have not cast the stone, Jesus Christ has.


Oh really? Are you not saying that right now? You are saying people will go to hell.

People will go to hell!...Have YOU read the Bible? Though true I do not know who will go to hell...I can reconize their actions as hell bound. Jesus Christ sayed to reconize such things and speak His words. His words says they will burn in hell. Therefore if I refuse them the scriptures and its condemnation then I reject them the truth. I can not send no one to hell but I can show them the error of their ways and their judgement by scripture and if they reject that...they do.

So you are God now?

Do not comment no more. You have no idea what the Bible holds. Otherwise you would see how ignorant you are.

It is completely irrelevant whether your argument comes from scripture or logic or wherever. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" (John 8:7).

NO IT IS ALL RELEVANT. Any arguement that is from scripture and ultimately God is all that matters. This is not my logic...it is scriptures and ultimately Gods.

The point is, who are you to say whether people are condemned or saved?

I dont...The Bible does...Jesus Christ does. Your acting like I say to kill or stone people for there actions and that case I am deserving. No I say exzactly what the Bible says. And yes I have the authority to uphold that.

Who are you to say that the Bible and Jesus Christ is wrong? Who are you to tell me not to uphold and defend my Lord's Word? Who are you to tell me that I do not have the authority to Preach what God has commanded? Again I have not condemned anyone to hell, Jesus Christ has. They have the choice to accept Jesus Christ.

In fact, who is anyone to say that?

Jesus gave that authority. You just do not accept that and that is your choice.

Whether or not your entire argument for or against the couple is based upon the bible, logic, whatever, you are committing the moral sin of pride.

Am I, So preaching the Bible is Pride? You confuse me committting violent acts or placing judgement on people from Biblical teachings.

You take it upon yourself to say whether they are saved when in fact, it is not your place to say so.

I do not know who is saved...correct...I am not God. I do as Jesus instructed prewach his words and say this and that leads to hell. If you go against Jesus and refuse everything about Him then you are hell bound. Did you miss this in the Bible?

Hypothetically or not. No Christian can justify saying "Person X will go to hell/heaven because of action y."

You mistake the Christian authority. One action is not the key to hell...it is what is in the heart and soul.

In the Christian perspective, only God has that right. Who are you to condemn anybody, according to God's law, for any crime?

I have not condemned anyone that is where you are blinded. God has condemned these people.

You are not God.

I know it and neither are you.
TheAsylum
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 10:58:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/13/2012 10:02:50 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
You do not have the knowledge nor the authority to say that. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

Yeah...I do... and any person who upholds scripture and Jesus Christ has that power. I have not cast the stone, Jesus Christ has.

So you grant yourself the authority to say who is condemned and who is not? Name one person that has been condemned by Jesus. I dare you.



Oh really? Are you not saying that right now? You are saying people will go to hell.

People will go to hell!...Have YOU read the Bible?

Yes. I actually took several courses on the Bible. People will go to hell but, we do not and cannot tell who these people are.

Though true I do not know who will go to hell...I can reconize their actions as hell bound.

Really now? What is the definition of a hell-bound person then?

Jesus Christ sayed to reconize such things and speak His words. His words says they will burn in hell.

Scripture please.

Therefore if I refuse them the scriptures and its condemnation then I reject them the truth. I can not send no one to hell but I can show them the error of their ways and their judgement by scripture and if they reject that...they do.

But, it is not up to you to condemn their actions as being right or wrong in the eyes of God...because...you are not God.


So you are God now?

Do not comment no more. You have no idea what the Bible holds. Otherwise you would see how ignorant you are.

xD okay.


It is completely irrelevant whether your argument comes from scripture or logic or wherever. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" (John 8:7).

NO IT IS ALL RELEVANT. Any arguement that is from scripture and ultimately God is all that matters. This is not my logic...it is scriptures and ultimately Gods.

Where does Jesus explicitly give you the right to condemn others?


The point is, who are you to say whether people are condemned or saved?

I dont...The Bible does...Jesus Christ does.

And did Jesus give you that right?

Your acting like I say to kill or stone people for there actions and that case I am deserving. No I say exzactly what the Bible says. And yes I have the authority to uphold that.

Who are you to say that the Bible and Jesus Christ is wrong? Who are you to tell me not to uphold and defend my Lord's Word? Who are you to tell me that I do not have the authority to Preach what God has commanded? Again I have not condemned anyone to hell, Jesus Christ has. They have the choice to accept Jesus Christ.

Fine. But, you have given me no proof you have gained this authority from God. No scriptural proof you have this authority. I never say that Jesus Christ and the Bible is wrong, you may defend your Lord's Word to your content, but, where does your scripture say you have the authority to condemn other's, by being God's proxy, for their actions?


In fact, who is anyone to say that?

Jesus gave that authority. You just do not accept that and that is your choice.

Really? he gave you the authority to be God's proxy so to speak? To tell other's they WILL go to hell when he, himself never said anything of the sort (correct me if I'm wrong).


Whether or not your entire argument for or against the couple is based upon the bible, logic, whatever, you are committing the moral sin of pride.

Am I, So preaching the Bible is Pride? You confuse me committting violent acts or placing judgement on people from Biblical teachings.

Placing judgement. You can preach. But, there is a line between preaching and condemnation.


You take it upon yourself to say whether they are saved when in fact, it is not your place to say so.

I do not know who is saved...correct...I am not God. I do as Jesus instructed prewach his words and say this and that leads to hell. If you go against Jesus and refuse everything about Him then you are hell bound. Did you miss this in the Bible?

This still is not up to you to decide. I mean how do you know your bible is the true word of God and not corrupted through the centuries like the Islamic faith believes? Do you know this definitively?


Hypothetically or not. No Christian can justify saying "Person X will go to hell/heaven because of action y."

You mistake the Christian authority. One action is not the key to hell...it is what is in the heart and soul.

That is true. How do you know what is in the heart and soul? Can an atheist at heart not be a Christian? Who are you to condemn them?


In the Christian perspective, only God has that right. Who are you to condemn anybody, according to God's law, for any crime?

I have not condemned anyone that is where you are blinded. God has condemned these people.

No. You say God has condemned these people. Do you have proof God has condemned anyone? Definitive, 100% proof?


You are not God.

I know it and neither are you.

Never said I was.
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 10:59:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/13/2012 10:56:11 PM, TheFogHorn wrote:
Scotty.......do you think it's ever ok to kill women, children and babies?

NO, it is not today....OT it was...Why because that was how you rid sin from within your populations and stopping judgement upon the community. Though that same judgement is upon a nation like ours as in the OT, Jesus has commanded to love everyone and as stated before we can not cast stones at another without checking our own sin. But cast stones is violence, qouting scriptures and there commandements and judements to someone is not.
TheAsylum
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 8:59:04 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/13/2012 10:59:47 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/13/2012 10:56:11 PM, TheFogHorn wrote:
Scotty.......do you think it's ever ok to kill women, children and babies?

NO, it is not today....OT it was...Why because that was how you rid sin from within your populations and stopping judgement upon the community. Though that same judgement is upon a nation like ours as in the OT, Jesus has commanded to love everyone and as stated before we can not cast stones at another without checking our own sin. But cast stones is violence, qouting scriptures and there commandments and judements to someone is not.

You said before that it matters what is in the heart in soul, that is correct right? There are many "atheists" in the world who are not true atheists but simply questioning their beliefs, so while they may preach atheism, in their hearts, they are truly just confused and questioning. How do you know that your visions of fire and brimstone is the thing that is turning them from your God? How do you know that your condemnation and your scorn (for lack of a better word) is the exact thing that turns them from God? I mean were you always a Christian?

Jesus spoke many times in parables and metaphors, half of the New Testament is metaphorical. You say you have studied the bible, so you know this must be true. Much of the Bible is up for interpretation (the book of Revelations is a good example). When he says "let he without sin be the first to cast a stone" (I'm writing from memory so this may not be exactly correct) he is not saying only those without sin can commit violence in the name of God, he is saying no one is perfect enough to uphold the laws ordained by God. We do not know enough to do so. We cannot know what is in a person's heart.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 9:04:01 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/13/2012 10:59:47 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/13/2012 10:56:11 PM, TheFogHorn wrote:
Scotty.......do you think it's ever ok to kill women, children and babies?

NO, it is not today....OT it was...Why because that was how you rid sin from within your populations and stopping judgement upon the community. Though that same judgement is upon a nation like ours as in the OT, Jesus has commanded to love everyone and as stated before we can not cast stones at another without checking our own sin. But cast stones is violence, qouting scriptures and there commandements and judements to someone is not.

The Fool: Right But then it follows that God is Perfect alpowerfull and can do what he pleases. Because is this is true how could he have failed the first time. To get the message across?
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 9:37:04 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/13/2012 9:00:31 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/13/2012 5:55:58 PM, inferno wrote:
Do you believe in the forces of good and evil. Well would you believe in it if you heard it come from the horses mouth. These are the people that you idolize, and they are your artists, scientists, false prophets, politicians. You believe in what they do and the lives they lead. But why do they try to hide this from you.
Do you know what this is ? See site below and let me know what you think.



You are absolutely correct. I amy at sometime disagree with your interpreatations but you Preach about Jesus an the Truth. That is the only thing that matters. People need to know even if they refuse it, that is their decision. I also find it quite funny that people think the truth is debatable. It is not, the truth does not debate opinion, it simply is...THE TRUTH.

The truth can be sat in the lap of these Atheists rugrats. And yet they will deny it because they cannot handle such disturbing and heart stopping truths.
This is why they call me Inferno. And that is because I bring the heat to the kitchen..........
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 9:38:22 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/13/2012 9:02:32 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
Hmmm....inferno, have you ever actually read the bible?

Next time, try asking a real question.
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 9:43:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/14/2012 9:38:22 AM, inferno wrote:
At 8/13/2012 9:02:32 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
Hmmm....inferno, have you ever actually read the bible?

Next time, try asking a real question.

Why don't you answer the question? Is it because you haven't?
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 9:44:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/14/2012 9:43:34 AM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 8/14/2012 9:38:22 AM, inferno wrote:
At 8/13/2012 9:02:32 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
Hmmm....inferno, have you ever actually read the bible?

Next time, try asking a real question.

Why don't you answer the question? Is it because you haven't?

Of course I read the Bible my friend.
So why would you ask me such a ridiculous question.
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 9:46:17 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/14/2012 9:44:28 AM, inferno wrote:
At 8/14/2012 9:43:34 AM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 8/14/2012 9:38:22 AM, inferno wrote:
At 8/13/2012 9:02:32 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
Hmmm....inferno, have you ever actually read the bible?

Next time, try asking a real question.

Why don't you answer the question? Is it because you haven't?

Of course I read the Bible my friend.
So why would you ask me such a ridiculous question.

Because I was just curious...it seems to me you make a lot of blanket assertions without any biblical verses to back them up.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 9:55:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/14/2012 9:46:17 AM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 8/14/2012 9:44:28 AM, inferno wrote:
At 8/14/2012 9:43:34 AM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 8/14/2012 9:38:22 AM, inferno wrote:
At 8/13/2012 9:02:32 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
Hmmm....inferno, have you ever actually read the bible?

Next time, try asking a real question.

Why don't you answer the question? Is it because you haven't?

Of course I read the Bible my friend.
So why would you ask me such a ridiculous question.

Because I was just curious...it seems to me you make a lot of blanket assertions without any biblical verses to back them up.

False. I have presented Bible verses in the past. Whether I do so is irrelvent.
I like to bring things at you from a secular point of view.
Because when I do this, there is no way out of this maze my friend.
You are stuck with real life and real people.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 9:56:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/14/2012 9:55:27 AM, inferno wrote:
At 8/14/2012 9:46:17 AM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 8/14/2012 9:44:28 AM, inferno wrote:
At 8/14/2012 9:43:34 AM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 8/14/2012 9:38:22 AM, inferno wrote:
At 8/13/2012 9:02:32 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
Hmmm....inferno, have you ever actually read the bible?

Next time, try asking a real question.

Why don't you answer the question? Is it because you haven't?

Of course I read the Bible my friend.
So why would you ask me such a ridiculous question.

Because I was just curious...it seems to me you make a lot of blanket assertions without any biblical verses to back them up.

False. I have presented Bible verses in the past. Whether I do so is irrelvent.
I like to bring things at you from a secular point of view.
Because when I do this, there is no way out of this maze my friend.
You are stuck with real life and real people.

And when I say irrelevent concerning the Bible, I mean the response is usually
the same from these Atheist blockheads.
Either way it goes, they would rather believe what they must even when you
present them with cold hard facts.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 10:03:36 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/14/2012 9:04:01 AM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 8/13/2012 10:59:47 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/13/2012 10:56:11 PM, TheFogHorn wrote:
Scotty.......do you think it's ever ok to kill women, children and babies?

NO, it is not today....OT it was...Why because that was how you rid sin from within your populations and stopping judgement upon the community. Though that same judgement is upon a nation like ours as in the OT, Jesus has commanded to love everyone and as stated before we can not cast stones at another without checking our own sin. But cast stones is violence, qouting scriptures and there commandements and judements to someone is not.

The Fool: That is if God is perfect all power and does what he pleases he could not have failed to get the message across in the first Testiment. If he had to make a New one then he is not perfect nor can he do what he pleases.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL