Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Biblical Prophecy

ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 11:02:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I see alot of people post Biblical prophecies so here is some more.

Despite what any nay-sayers here claim we are in Biblical prophetic times. There is indisputable evidence around for your eyes if you care to look. There specific prophecies about the end times written 2 thousand years ago ahev now in our life came to pass and/or coming to pass. We are the only historical generation in history to see these prophecies being fulfilled. There are four prophecies that I will like to talk about here. Lets consider each of them:

1. Of almost 2 thousand years of dispersion and without a homeland the nation if Israel has finally been established as was foretold. Never in the history of the world has a civilization been destroyed and still had remanance remain throughtout the earth for 2 thousand years later to become a nation and peoples again. What is so amazing is that the Bible foretaold all the hardships for Israel and that they would overcome to become with boarders again. To further this prophecy is that Israel is also foretold to become a mighty nation in the last days. This came to pass in 1948. We see daily on TV the surrounding worlds hatred or Israel.

2. Along with the first prophecy there are others that link with it. As the outlining of certain nations that will seek to destroy Israel. These nations will ally themselves together in a pact to destroy Israel. Gog- China in the land of Magog- Russia, Persia, Syria, Lebenon, Sudan, Libya, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Egypt. We are the only nation to ever see this prophecy taking place. Most of these Eastern nations have fallen to the ultimate enemy of Israel which is the Muslim brotherhood.

3. Third, In Daniel chapter 12 holds another key. In 550 BC, Daniel, wrote the time of the first and second coming of the Messiah. It shas shown time and time again how accurate Daniel's words are to the first coming of Jesus. We can be certain that his second coming description will be as accurate. In the second coming of the Messiah, Daniel wrote, That the information of the second coming was to be sealed until the end days. This means that most end time prophecies could not fully understood until the end time, Daniel 12:4. It says that travel and information shall increase. We see that only in the last fifty years has our technology increased as such these prophecies can be fulfilled. It says many will run to and fro- meaning that people will be able to travel great distances on short time. That information will rapidly increase which we know has took place in the last 60 years. What shocking is that our technology had this rapid increase at the same period as Israel's rebirth. Also a prophecy thats links into this is the ability also the ability to talk to another from accross the planet as foretold.

4. To conclude with the fourth is a prophecy spoke sttraight from Jesus Christ himself. The ability to preach the Word of God to the entire world. Only in our generation can we claim this. After such abilities are fulfilled then the end will come. When the end comes it is speaking of man's sin will end. Satan's rule over the earth will end.
TheAsylum
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 12:42:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Now that I think about it... all of my ridiculously encompassing and vague horoscopes have also been true!
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
baggins
Posts: 855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 2:35:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
@ ScottyDouglas

I have some huge problem with your approach. You are making arbitrary claims from The Holy Bible without proper evidence. When you do this, people stop taking you seriously. I don't care much about that. But I do care about the fact that people will stop treating Bible as a joke because of your baseless assertions.

At 8/13/2012 11:02:10 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
I see alot of people post Biblical prophecies so here is some more.

Despite what any nay-sayers here claim we are in Biblical prophetic times. There is indisputable evidence around for your eyes if you care to look. There specific prophecies about the end times written 2 thousand years ago ahev now in our life came to pass and/or coming to pass. We are the only historical generation in history to see these prophecies being fulfilled. There are four prophecies that I will like to talk about here. Lets consider each of them:

1. Of almost 2 thousand years of dispersion and without a homeland the nation if Israel has finally been established as was foretold. Never in the history of the world has a civilization been destroyed and still had remanance remain throughtout the earth for 2 thousand years later to become a nation and peoples again. What is so amazing is that the Bible foretaold all the hardships for Israel and that they would overcome to become with boarders again. To further this prophecy is that Israel is also foretold to become a mighty nation in the last days. This came to pass in 1948. We see daily on TV the surrounding worlds hatred or Israel.

There is a problem. As per Isaiah 49, Zion will be established when gentiles of the region will welcome Jews into Israel. Right now, it is quite clear that Jews are simply not welcome. This means modern Israel is not Zion prophesied in The Holy Bible.

The other problem of relating Israel to Zion is that large number of Children of Israel are atheist and do not take the commandments seriously. Remember that the commandments constitute a covenant between God and Children of Israel. If Jews do not fulfill their part, God too is not going to give them anything.

2. Along with the first prophecy there are others that link with it. As the outlining of certain nations that will seek to destroy Israel. These nations will ally themselves together in a pact to destroy Israel. Gog- China in the land of Magog- Russia, Persia, Syria, Lebenon, Sudan, Libya, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Egypt. We are the only nation to ever see this prophecy taking place. Most of these Eastern nations have fallen to the ultimate enemy of Israel which is the Muslim brotherhood.

On what basis are you identifying Gog and Magog? It is also possible that Gog and Magog refers to Great Britain and U.S. (I am not saying they are the Gog and Magog; however you need to provide some stronger evidence before damning whole civilizations).

Your attempt to identify Muslims as enemy of Israel is futile considering the fact that currently Israel is the oppressor with huge military advantage while Muslims are also waiting for Christ Jesus (Peace on Him) and praying to God for protection from the Liar Christ. Muslims also believe in the Prophets sent to Children of Israel. Muslims honor Jews (and Christians also) as the People with Book. You are also ignoring the close relations between Muslims and Jews over history.

Tell me, if Jesus (Peace on Him) comes now, will he fight with the great Israeli war machine.

3. Third, In Daniel chapter 12 holds another key. In 550 BC, Daniel, wrote the time of the first and second coming of the Messiah. It shas shown time and time again how accurate Daniel's words are to the first coming of Jesus. We can be certain that his second coming description will be as accurate. In the second coming of the Messiah, Daniel wrote, That the information of the second coming was to be sealed until the end days. This means that most end time prophecies could not fully understood until the end time, Daniel 12:4. It says that travel and information shall increase. We see that only in the last fifty years has our technology increased as such these prophecies can be fulfilled. It says many will run to and fro- meaning that people will be able to travel great distances on short time. That information will rapidly increase which we know has took place in the last 60 years. What shocking is that our technology had this rapid increase at the same period as Israel's rebirth. Also a prophecy thats links into this is the ability also the ability to talk to another from accross the planet as foretold.

4. To conclude with the fourth is a prophecy spoke sttraight from Jesus Christ himself. The ability to preach the Word of God to the entire world. Only in our generation can we claim this. After such abilities are fulfilled then the end will come. When the end comes it is speaking of man's sin will end. Satan's rule over the earth will end.

Prophesies are important. It is much more important to stick to morality, uphold the commandments as taught in The Holy Bible and The Holy Quran and to pray to God for deliverance and guidance.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
annanicole
Posts: 19,791
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 2:59:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Scotty, have you considered that these prophesies have already been fulfilled?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 4:22:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/14/2012 2:35:02 PM, baggins wrote:
@ ScottyDouglas

I have some huge problem with your approach. You are making arbitrary claims from The Holy Bible without proper evidence. When you do this, people stop taking you seriously. I don't care much about that. But I do care about the fact that people will stop treating Bible as a joke because of your baseless assertions.

At 8/13/2012 11:02:10 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
I see alot of people post Biblical prophecies so here is some more.

Despite what any nay-sayers here claim we are in Biblical prophetic times. There is indisputable evidence around for your eyes if you care to look. There specific prophecies about the end times written 2 thousand years ago ahev now in our life came to pass and/or coming to pass. We are the only historical generation in history to see these prophecies being fulfilled. There are four prophecies that I will like to talk about here. Lets consider each of them:

1. Of almost 2 thousand years of dispersion and without a homeland the nation if Israel has finally been established as was foretold. Never in the history of the world has a civilization been destroyed and still had remanance remain throughtout the earth for 2 thousand years later to become a nation and peoples again. What is so amazing is that the Bible foretaold all the hardships for Israel and that they would overcome to become with boarders again. To further this prophecy is that Israel is also foretold to become a mighty nation in the last days. This came to pass in 1948. We see daily on TV the surrounding worlds hatred or Israel.

There is a problem. As per Isaiah 49, Zion will be established when gentiles of the region will welcome Jews into Israel. Right now, it is quite clear that Jews are simply not welcome. This means modern Israel is not Zion prophesied in The Holy Bible.

The other problem of relating Israel to Zion is that large number of Children of Israel are atheist and do not take the commandments seriously. Remember that the commandments constitute a covenant between God and Children of Israel. If Jews do not fulfill their part, God too is not going to give them anything.

2. Along with the first prophecy there are others that link with it. As the outlining of certain nations that will seek to destroy Israel. These nations will ally themselves together in a pact to destroy Israel. Gog- China in the land of Magog- Russia, Persia, Syria, Lebenon, Sudan, Libya, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Egypt. We are the only nation to ever see this prophecy taking place. Most of these Eastern nations have fallen to the ultimate enemy of Israel which is the Muslim brotherhood.

On what basis are you identifying Gog and Magog? It is also possible that Gog and Magog refers to Great Britain and U.S. (I am not saying they are the Gog and Magog; however you need to provide some stronger evidence before damning whole civilizations).

Your attempt to identify Muslims as enemy of Israel is futile considering the fact that currently Israel is the oppressor with huge military advantage while Muslims are also waiting for Christ Jesus (Peace on Him) and praying to God for protection from the Liar Christ. Muslims also believe in the Prophets sent to Children of Israel. Muslims honor Jews (and Christians also) as the People with Book. You are also ignoring the close relations between Muslims and Jews over history.

Tell me, if Jesus (Peace on Him) comes now, will he fight with the great Israeli war machine.

3. Third, In Daniel chapter 12 holds another key. In 550 BC, Daniel, wrote the time of the first and second coming of the Messiah. It shas shown time and time again how accurate Daniel's words are to the first coming of Jesus. We can be certain that his second coming description will be as accurate. In the second coming of the Messiah, Daniel wrote, That the information of the second coming was to be sealed until the end days. This means that most end time prophecies could not fully understood until the end time, Daniel 12:4. It says that travel and information shall increase. We see that only in the last fifty years has our technology increased as such these prophecies can be fulfilled. It says many will run to and fro- meaning that people will be able to travel great distances on short time. That information will rapidly increase which we know has took place in the last 60 years. What shocking is that our technology had this rapid increase at the same period as Israel's rebirth. Also a prophecy thats links into this is the ability also the ability to talk to another from accross the planet as foretold.

4. To conclude with the fourth is a prophecy spoke sttraight from Jesus Christ himself. The ability to preach the Word of God to the entire world. Only in our generation can we claim this. After such abilities are fulfilled then the end will come. When the end comes it is speaking of man's sin will end. Satan's rule over the earth will end.

Prophesies are important. It is much more important to stick to morality, uphold the commandments as taught in The Holy Bible and The Holy Quran and to pray to God for deliverance and guidance.

Thanks for that....I will be back....I must give all evidences.
TheAsylum
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 4:32:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I have some huge problem with your approach. You are making arbitrary claims from The Holy Bible without proper evidence.

There is evidence.

There is a problem. As per Isaiah 49, Zion will be established when gentiles of the region will welcome Jews into Israel.

Are you forgetting who gave Israel thier land? Gentiles.

Right now, it is quite clear that Jews are simply not welcome. This means modern Israel is not Zion prophesied in The Holy Bible.

You are right they are not welcome from Arabs not Gentiles.

The other problem of relating Israel to Zion is that large number of Children of Israel are atheist and do not take the commandments seriously.

Do any of us take them that seriously? Do you? That is a worldy issue.

Remember that the commandments constitute a covenant between God and Children of Israel. If Jews do not fulfill their part, God too is not going to give them anything.

So are you saying that God will hold off the destined time because Jews are not doing their part? Also are you saying that God didnt destine Israel's rebirth?


On what basis are you identifying Gog and Magog?

By their placement in the Bible itself.

It is also possible that Gog and Magog refers to Great Britain and U.S. (I am not saying they are the Gog and Magog; however you need to provide some stronger evidence before damning whole civilizations).

US has little to do with Biblical prophesy. We have parts but USA will fall to a vessel state before these things come. I havent damned civilizations, Biblical prophesy has.

Christ Jesus (Peace on Him) and praying to God for protection from the Liar Christ. : :

How can we take you serious? You say peace on Jesus and then say He was a liar? You are basically waiting for the antichrist to claim him as Christ.


Prophesies are important. It is much more important to stick to morality, uphold the commandments as taught in The Holy Bible and The Holy Quran and to pray to God for deliverance and guidance.

I agree here....except anything to do with the Quran.
TheAsylum
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 4:54:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/14/2012 2:59:09 PM, annanicole wrote:
Scotty, have you considered that these prophesies have already been fulfilled?

Yes, I have, and they have and some are being fulfilled.
TheAsylum
baggins
Posts: 855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 5:51:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/14/2012 4:32:20 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
I have some huge problem with your approach. You are making arbitrary claims from The Holy Bible without proper evidence.

There is evidence.

Which you have not provided.

There is a problem. As per Isaiah 49, Zion will be established when gentiles of the region will welcome Jews into Israel.

Are you forgetting who gave Israel thier land? Gentiles.

Right now, it is quite clear that Jews are simply not welcome. This means modern Israel is not Zion prophesied in The Holy Bible.

You are right they are not welcome from Arabs not Gentiles.

Your classification is completely arbitrary. So Arabs are not gentiles. The British constitute the gentile! The Arabs are actually Gog and Magog! Does the Bible mention anywhere that Gog and Magog are going to be faithful to God of Israel?

The other problem of relating Israel to Zion is that large number of Children of Israel are atheist and do not take the commandments seriously.

Do any of us take them that seriously? Do you? That is a worldy issue.

Extremely seriously. The commandments are much more important than prophesies. Israel is also a 'worldly' issue.

Remember that the commandments constitute a covenant between God and Children of Israel. If Jews do not fulfill their part, God too is not going to give them anything.

So are you saying that God will hold off the destined time because Jews are not doing their part? Also are you saying that God didnt destine Israel's rebirth?

What I am saying is, if children of Israel do not obey the commandments, God will withdraw all that they have been given. This is the prophesy about Israel in The Holy Quran. I will encourage you to read Chapter 17 from beginning.

The Holy Quran 17:8 It may be that your Lord may (yet) show Mercy unto you; but if ye revert (to your sins), We shall revert (to Our punishments): And we have made Hell a prison for those who reject (all Faith).



On what basis are you identifying Gog and Magog?

By their placement in the Bible itself.

Russia and China?

It is also possible that Gog and Magog refers to Great Britain and U.S. (I am not saying they are the Gog and Magog; however you need to provide some stronger evidence before damning whole civilizations).

US has little to do with Biblical prophesy. We have parts but USA will fall to a vessel state before these things come. I havent damned civilizations, Biblical prophesy has.

How do you know US has nothing to do with Bibilical prophesies? How do you know US will become a vassal state? Are those working to help Israel working to convert United States of America to a vassal state?

...Christ Jesus (Peace on Him) and praying to God for protection from the Liar Christ. :
How can we take you serious? You say peace on Jesus and then say He was a liar? You are basically waiting for the antichrist to claim him as Christ.

My mistake. Antichrist is known as 'The Liar Christ' by Muslims (since Antichrist will claim to be Christ). Hope it makes sense now.

Prophesies are important. It is much more important to stick to morality, uphold the commandments as taught in The Holy Bible and The Holy Quran and to pray to God for deliverance and guidance.

I agree here....except anything to do with the Quran.

Why are you excluding The Holy Quran, when it is having the same message as The Holy Bible?
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
baggins
Posts: 855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 6:35:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/14/2012 6:09:53 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
I am working on it Baggins....I will respond with that evidence you seek...It will not be rushed.

Sure. In any case, I am also logging of in few minutes.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.