Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Worship Meloncat

Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 11:59:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Did Meloncat create the Universe?

The Argument from Contingency
(1) Everything that exists contingently has a reason for its existence.
(2) The universe exists contingently.
Therefore:
(3) The universe has a reason for its existence.
(4) If the universe has a reason for its existence then that reason is Meloncat.
Therefore:
(5) Meloncat exists and has great abs.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
TheBossToss
Posts: 154
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2012 10:22:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
<--------- Here He is, in all His glory!

Is it God? Is is Jesus? No! IT'S MELONCAT!!!!!!!

ALL MUST BOW TO HIS AWESOME POWAH! POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Cats. I like cats.
-Me

Pro hasn't upheld his BOP. He forfeited last round. I did stuff.
-Wallstreetatheist

That was real intellectual property theft. They used her idea for their own profit and fame. When I pirate, I am usually downloading textbooks that I cannot afford to purchase on my own and that I do not want my parents to spend money on.
-royalpaladin
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2012 12:38:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/16/2012 11:59:33 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Did Meloncat create the Universe?

The Argument from Contingency
(1) Everything that exists contingently has a reason for its existence.
(2) The universe exists contingently.
Therefore:
(3) The universe has a reason for its existence.
(4) If the universe has a reason for its existence then that reason Is Meloncat.
Therefore:
(5) Meloncat exists and has great abs.

The most important part of that argument did not follow.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2012 1:18:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/17/2012 12:38:34 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 8/16/2012 11:59:33 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Did Meloncat create the Universe?

The Argument from Contingency
(1) Everything that exists contingently has a reason for its existence.
(2) The universe exists contingently.
Therefore:
(3) The universe has a reason for its existence.
(4) If the universe has a reason for its existence then that reason Is Meloncat.
Therefore:
(5) Meloncat exists and has great abs.

The most important part of that argument did not follow.

I assume you are referring to Meloncat's Holy Abs, you are mistaken. The logical proof of Meloncat's existence necessarily includes his own body; thus, his Glorious Holy Abs are logically existent. If you have any other questions, I refer to Blaise Pascal's famous dictum, "The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." To fully know Meloncat involves a personal relationship; it is a special kind of knowledge that cretinous non-believers simply have yet to experience. Embrace Meloncat and you will have eternal life in the Fruit Salad of Heaven
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2012 1:51:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/17/2012 1:18:09 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 8/17/2012 12:38:34 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 8/16/2012 11:59:33 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Did Meloncat create the Universe?

The Argument from Contingency
(1) Everything that exists contingently has a reason for its existence.
(2) The universe exists contingently.
Therefore:
(3) The universe has a reason for its existence.
(4) If the universe has a reason for its existence then that reason Is Meloncat.
Therefore:
(5) Meloncat exists and has great abs.

The most important part of that argument did not follow.

I assume you are referring to Meloncat's Holy Abs, you are mistaken. The logical proof of Meloncat's existence necessarily includes his own body; thus, his Glorious Holy Abs are logically existent. If you have any other questions, I refer to Blaise Pascal's famous dictum, "The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." To fully know Meloncat involves a personal relationship; it is a special kind of knowledge that cretinous non-believers simply have yet to experience. Embrace Meloncat and you will have eternal life in the Fruit Salad of Heaven

Prove he has great abs.

I won't worship something that doesn't have great abs.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
TheBossToss
Posts: 154
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2012 5:01:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/17/2012 1:51:35 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 8/17/2012 1:18:09 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 8/17/2012 12:38:34 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 8/16/2012 11:59:33 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Did Meloncat create the Universe?

The Argument from Contingency
(1) Everything that exists contingently has a reason for its existence.
(2) The universe exists contingently.
Therefore:
(3) The universe has a reason for its existence.
(4) If the universe has a reason for its existence then that reason Is Meloncat.
Therefore:
(5) Meloncat exists and has great abs.

The most important part of that argument did not follow.

I assume you are referring to Meloncat's Holy Abs, you are mistaken. The logical proof of Meloncat's existence necessarily includes his own body; thus, his Glorious Holy Abs are logically existent. If you have any other questions, I refer to Blaise Pascal's famous dictum, "The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." To fully know Meloncat involves a personal relationship; it is a special kind of knowledge that cretinous non-believers simply have yet to experience. Embrace Meloncat and you will have eternal life in the Fruit Salad of Heaven

Prove he has great abs.

I won't worship something that doesn't have great abs.

Meloncat is the Creator of All Things.
Thus, he created abs and the concept that those bubbles on the stomach are good.
As the Creator of All Things, he can create whatever form for himself he wishes.
As he made abs desirable, he would want them.
As he is all-powerful, whatever he wants he gets.
Thus, he has abs.

QED.

All hail MELONCAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cats. I like cats.
-Me

Pro hasn't upheld his BOP. He forfeited last round. I did stuff.
-Wallstreetatheist

That was real intellectual property theft. They used her idea for their own profit and fame. When I pirate, I am usually downloading textbooks that I cannot afford to purchase on my own and that I do not want my parents to spend money on.
-royalpaladin