Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Creationists: Evidence for human evolution?

annanicole
Posts: 19,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2012 12:38:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
My thoughts? I wish you woulda just posted a buncha links with endless reading rather than expending the energy to type out something.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Dan4reason
Posts: 1,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2012 12:53:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/17/2012 12:38:05 PM, annanicole wrote:
My thoughts? I wish you woulda just posted a buncha links with endless reading rather than expending the energy to type out something.

Most of my links are pictures. Pictures are worth a thousand words.

There are several facts to consider:
We have found many species transitional between humans and apes.
We have found many fossil representatives of these species.
We see a general trend from ape-like to human-like over time as we look at higher and higher strata.
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2012 6:53:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/17/2012 12:53:24 PM, Dan4reason wrote:
At 8/17/2012 12:38:05 PM, annanicole wrote:
My thoughts? I wish you woulda just posted a buncha links with endless reading rather than expending the energy to type out something.

Most of my links are pictures. Pictures are worth a thousand words.

There are several facts to consider:
We have found many species transitional between humans and apes.
We have found many fossil representatives of these species.
We see a general trend from ape-like to human-like over time as we look at higher and higher strata.

You have found??Where??Why is this not on every national televised news station...OHH..because it is not facts...OHH...it is mere opinion.
TheAsylum
Aaronroy
Posts: 749
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2012 3:41:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/20/2012 6:53:53 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/17/2012 12:53:24 PM, Dan4reason wrote:
At 8/17/2012 12:38:05 PM, annanicole wrote:
My thoughts? I wish you woulda just posted a buncha links with endless reading rather than expending the energy to type out something.

Most of my links are pictures. Pictures are worth a thousand words.

There are several facts to consider:
We have found many species transitional between humans and apes.
We have found many fossil representatives of these species.
We see a general trend from ape-like to human-like over time as we look at higher and higher strata.

You have found??Where??Why is this not on every national televised news station...OHH..because it is not facts...OHH...it is mere opinion.

Do you not think before you speak?
Evolution is taught in all of biogical fields of study. Its principle fact; it happens. The question is why does it happen. The answer to that question in the Darwinian theory of natural selection. Evolution, by itself however, is a fact.
turn down for h'what
Magicr
Posts: 135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2012 3:52:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hey Scotty, remember when they recently found a humanoid skull in Kenya and that was on the nationally televised news channels?

Most of these fossils were also recognized on the news I would imagine. Additionally, all of them would have been published in peer reviewed scientific journals.

So, what is your point?