Jump to topic:

I hear....

ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 8:44:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I reposted this here because it is Satanic....What do you hear?
In lil wayne...homies still...says BE A DEVIL, DEVIL TRUST, PRAISE MUHAMMAD.
TheAsylum
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 10:42:44 PM
The trouble with witch hunters is that when you go looking for witches and you know they exist, they are just hiding out there some where, you end up finding them.

What are you hunting for here Scott ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 10:51:17 PM
If I can't trust Lil Wayne for spiritual guidance, I'm out of options.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 11:01:25 PM
I like Satan. He prevented humans from becoming thought slaves, punishes evil people, and only killed like 10 people in the Bible, for them being bad. Contrary, god killed around 2 million.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 11:38:19 PM
At 8/21/2012 11:01:25 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I like Satan. He prevented humans from becoming thought slaves, punishes evil people, and only killed like 10 people in the Bible, for them being bad. Contrary, god killed around 2 million.

Your stupidity knows no bounds.
TheAsylum
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 11:38:53 PM
At 8/21/2012 10:42:44 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
The trouble with witch hunters is that when you go looking for witches and you know they exist, they are just hiding out there some where, you end up finding them.

What are you hunting for here Scott ?

I just wanted to know that Im hearing it correctly.
TheAsylum
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 11:44:35 PM
At 8/21/2012 11:38:19 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

Says the duck-faced, gangster, capricious fiend of an imaginary being.

On a serious note, tell me what I said was false.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 11:46:07 PM
At 8/21/2012 11:44:35 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Religion forum make maikuru sad =(
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 11:46:11 PM

Your fake as fake does. I'll do that.
What you said was false.
TheAsylum
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 11:48:02 PM
At 8/21/2012 11:46:07 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 8/21/2012 11:44:35 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Religion forum make maikuru sad =(

I couldn't resist. :)
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 11:48:47 PM
At 8/21/2012 11:46:11 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

What you said was false.

That's nice. Now here comes the transcendental question:

Why?
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 11:50:36 PM
At 8/21/2012 11:48:47 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

What you said was false.

Why?

Cause the Bible says..........

Did I win ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 11:51:01 PM

What you said was false.

Why?

Because you said it and thats not enough evidence.
TheAsylum
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 11:51:55 PM
At 8/21/2012 11:50:36 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

What you said was false.

Why?

Cause the Bible says..........

Did I win ?

Your response probably has better grammar than the actual response and is the same implied message, so yeah.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 11:52:57 PM
At 8/21/2012 11:51:01 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

What you said was false.

Why?

Because you said it and thats not enough evidence.

LOL!

I'm fake because I said I'm fake even though I never said I'm fake and me not saying that I'm fake makes it so there is a lack of fake-ness?

Address the question ^
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 11:54:03 PM

I like Satan. He caused humans to become subject to death, punishes all people, and only killed like every person ever. Contrary, God gave us eternity without knowing to sin and dying.
TheAsylum
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 11:59:27 PM
At 8/21/2012 11:54:03 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

I like Satan. He caused humans to become subject to death, punishes all people, and only killed like every person ever. Contrary, God gave us eternity without knowing to sin and dying.

As I said before...................cause the Bible says.
baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 12:06:08 AM

There are several differences in details in the origin story in Quran.

Knowledge of the world and our ability to think is given to us by God. God asks us to use the ability to wonder about the world; to see the various ways in which God has created everything; and to render praises to God for the blessings we have received.

Iblis (Lucifer) lost his prominent position due to his arrogance. However he blames human beings for that. His has declared himself as an 'open enemy' of humanity. His only goal is to take human beings to hell along with himself.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 12:06:30 AM
At 8/21/2012 11:59:27 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 8/21/2012 11:54:03 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

As I said before...................cause the Bible says.

Exactly....Forget it....I'm tired of side swiping the Bible. Do everything the Bible says.
TheAsylum
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 12:08:06 AM
At 8/22/2012 12:06:08 AM, baggins wrote:

Knowledge of the world and our ability to think is given to us by God. God asks us to use the ability to wonder about the world; to see the various ways in which God has created everything; and to render praises to God for the blessings we have received.

Iblis (Lucifer) lost his prominent position due to his arrogance. However he blames human beings for that. His has declared himself as an 'open enemy' of humanity. His only goal is to take human beings to hell along with himself.

You as a Muslim...what do you think of the Lil Wayne song...basically linking Muhammad and devil.
TheAsylum
baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 12:11:31 AM
At 8/22/2012 12:08:06 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/22/2012 12:06:08 AM, baggins wrote:

You as a Muslim...what do you think of the Lil Wayne song...basically linking Muhammad and devil.

I have no clue who is Lil Wayne; and no interest in finding out.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 12:14:08 AM
At 8/22/2012 12:11:31 AM, baggins wrote:

I have no clue who is Lil Wayne; and no interest in finding out.

I can understand that. I find it concerning that the American culture blast this music when it has demon provoking lyrics and sublime messages backwards...as the song I posted says...Be a Devil..Devil trust...praise muhammad.
TheAsylum
TheJackel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 12:21:50 AM

God committed world genocide. 2 million isn't even the tip of the ice burg at this deity's supposed slaughter. And no, there is nowhere in the bible to which can show anything with the name "satan" in regards to a specific individual. It's just a general term to which is even used in reference to the Abrahamic GOD itself. Please see:

Satan: The Devil in the details!
http://matt-mattjwest.newsvine.com...
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 12:28:55 AM
At 8/22/2012 12:21:50 AM, TheJackel wrote:

God committed world genocide. 2 million isn't even the tip of the ice burg at this deity's supposed slaughter. And no, there is nowhere in the bible to which can show anything with the name "satan" in regards to a specific individual. It's just a general term to which is even used in reference to the Abrahamic GOD itself. Please see:

Why do you talk about things you have done little if any reaearch on....anyone with any creditability(Biblical and theological scholars) would laugh at your stupid accusations.
TheAsylum
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 12:32:11 AM
The topic is the videos and hearing what I said I heard....Not one has denied it so that means it says that and the musicians not only Wayne are pumping satanic messages to people....just for fun, huh?
TheAsylum
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 12:34:18 AM
Yall reading the Bible and trying to understand and interpret it is like a man who only speaks and reads english giving me his opinion on what acient Hebrew texts say in Hebrew. You dont know what it says and it is ignorant to claim you do.
TheAsylum
TheJackel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 12:37:59 AM
At 8/22/2012 12:34:18 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
Yall reading the Bible and trying to understand and interpret it is like a man who only speaks and reads english giving me his opinion on what ancient Hebrew texts say in Hebrew. You dont know what it says and it is ignorant to claim you do.

Last time I checked, those you translated it did. Maybe you can try harder... According to your poorly written argument, you shouldn't even have a religion then, or a belief based on the bible since you can't read Hebrew. :/
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 12:41:48 AM
At 8/22/2012 12:37:59 AM, TheJackel wrote:
At 8/22/2012 12:34:18 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
Yall reading the Bible and trying to understand and interpret it is like a man who only speaks and reads english giving me his opinion on what ancient Hebrew texts say in Hebrew. You dont know what it says and it is ignorant to claim you do.

Last time I checked, those you translated it did. Maybe you can try harder... According to your poorly written argument, you shouldn't even have a religion then, or a belief based on the bible since you can't read Hebrew. :/

Ohh...though I can...some. Still doesnt change the argument if I didnt. You cant understand because you havent got the interpretations skills to do so.
TheAsylum
TheJackel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 12:49:07 AM
At 8/22/2012 12:28:55 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/22/2012 12:21:50 AM, TheJackel wrote:

Why do you talk about things you have done little if any reaearch on....anyone with any creditability(Biblical and theological scholars) would laugh at your stupid accusations.

Incorrect. And an ad hominem at best my friend. I've been a Christian for 20 years, I know the bible very well, and I know what I am talking about when it concerns the bible. I've probably done far more research than you ever have regarding the bible and ancient religions. It would take me hours to just list a fraction of the books and references regarding the subject. And any scholar worth their salt would not disagree with it. The church would, and anyone working for the church will as they have invested interest to do so. But when you look at secular scholars, it's entirely a different story.. A story Christians can't handle. Christianity is one of the few religions that actually require their followers to be entirely ignorant and woefully so of their own religion.