Jump to topic:

The Soon Coming Climax

ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 9:59:24 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Is strange weather patterns beginning to happen and increase?
Has earthquakes, wind storms, and even tidal waves increased?
Is alternate lifestyles becoming acceptable?
Is false teachings rising and deceiving many?
Will there be a one–world system or global economy?
Has all these things and many more began happening "after" the rebirth of Israel as a nation?
Were these things happening 75, or 100 years ago?
Jesus said in Lk 12:54–57: When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is. And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass. Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time? Yea, and why even of yourselves judge ye not what is right?
You may see a sign that says—THE BRIDGE IS OUT, and say, "Oh, someone is just trying to scare us." The sign was meant to warn people of impending danger. God wants you to know, WHEN YOU SEE (the prophecies from the Bible), COME TO PASS, KNOW YE THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NIGH AT HAND–ref Lk 21:31.
1. The Jewish people would be scattered worldwide; yet Israel would become a nation again after a long time and at a time the Bible calls the "latter days"–ref Isa 66:8; Mic 5:3; Ezek 38:8.

2. Israel shall be brought forth in one day, at once–ref Isa 66:8. Prophecy fulfilled–May 14, 1948. On Nov. 29, 1947, the General Assembly of the U.N. approved a resolution calling for the establishment of a Jewish state in Palestine.

3. Israel would be brought forth (or reborn) "out of the nations." The "United Nations" approved a resolution for a Jewish state in Palestine. Israel's land had been occupied by many nations. Israel was "brought forth out of the nations."

4. Israel must regain the city of Jerusalem–Joel 2:32; Isa 28:14; Ezek 22:19. This happened in 1967.

5. The 7th church age, which is the last one, before the Rapture, would be lukewarm, neither cold nor hot for Jesus. God will spew them out.

The Bible gives app. 119 descriptions of what people would be like at the time of the end. These fit the people of today perfectly, but not the previous generation.
6. Some would depart from the faith and go into devil worship–1 Tim 4:1. This is perfect. That is 6 out of 6.
7. People would mock about these days and not believe, just as people mocked about the flood coming–2 Pe 3:3; Jude 18. Are you one of them?
8. People would be lovers of themselves–2 Tim 3:1,2. Remember the TV commercials—"I do it for me"? Are people self–centered today?
9. People would be disobeying their parents–2 Tim 3:1,2.
10. People would be grateful for nothing–2 Tim 3:1,2.
11. What we call alternate lifestyles would increase and prosper–Lk 17:28,30; ref Gen 19:5; Ro 1:24,26,27.
12. People would be without self–control in sex–2 Tim 3:1,2,6; Rev 9:21; Lk 17:28,30; Jude 7.
13. People would love pleasures more than God–2 Tim 3:1,2,4.
14. People would be taking drugs–Rev 9:21. The Greek word for sorceries, in Rev 9:21, means pharmaceuticals or drugs. God's Word is 100% right on every one. That's 14 out of
15. There would be something that would enable people all over the world to see events as they happen. The hand–held devices that many use today, along with television and the Internet fulfill this prophecy–ref Rev 11:9,10.
16. There would be weapons that could destroy the world–Mk 13:20; Rev 6:8; Rev 9:18; Zech 14:8,12.
17. The Gospel must be published worldwide–Mk 13:10.
18. In the "latter days," when Israel was again a nation, there would be a great military power to its extreme north in the land of Magog (which is modern–day Russia)–Ezek 38:2–4,8,15,16.
19. There would be a nation to the far east of Israel, to the end of the earth. It would have an army of 200 million.
20. A key prophecy. There would be an economic alliance of the nations of the Old Roman Empire. This is a description of the European Union today (the EU).
Mt 16:26–WHAT IS A MAN PROFITED, IF HE SHALL GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD, AND LOSE HIS OWN SOUL? OR WHAT SHALL A MAN GIVE IN EXCHANGE FOR HIS SOUL? In Daniel, Matthew, Mark, Luke and some epistles, the Christian is commanded to know or understand the times we are in.
THE FOOL HAS SAID IN HIS HEART, THERE IS NO GOD–Ps 14:1.
TheAsylum
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 10:02:01 AM
"The Bible gives app. 119 descriptions of what people would be like at the time of the end. These fit the people of today perfectly, but not the previous generation."

At the end of what?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 10:16:02 AM
Inbe4 Wnope's quote from an Assyrian tablet from something like 200 b.c. kills the thread.

In other words, no, we're not in a state of relative decline, and I'm pretty sure there have been natural disasters and global events that far exceed the experience of the last couple of generations.

The seas have been red from blood and otherwise on several occasions. There have been plagues that have wiped out millions of people. The sun turned black and the moon, red, during the Dust Bowl. Humans have always been amidst war.

The Bible is both anecdotal and metaphorical, meant to describe the waxing and waning cycles of overall human development from an emotional and ethical vantage.

But, that's just my opinion.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 10:42:09 AM
At 8/21/2012 10:38:48 AM, Koopin wrote:
Did anyone else read the soon cumming climax?

Is that not what the title says?
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 12:28:12 PM
At 8/21/2012 10:16:02 AM, Ren wrote:
Inbe4 Wnope's quote from an Assyrian tablet from something like 200 b.c. kills the thread.

lol I love that quote. It shuts these things down.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 12:33:45 PM
At 8/21/2012 9:59:24 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
Jesus said in Lk 12:54–57: Lk 21:31.
Lk 17:28,30; Lk 17:28,30;

Fvck yeah.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 12:39:25 PM
At 8/21/2012 12:28:12 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 8/21/2012 10:16:02 AM, Ren wrote:

lol I love that quote. It shuts these things down.

Could someone supply that quote from a reputable source? I've never seen it.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."