Jump to topic:

41 reasons why

ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 5:07:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I believe.....and my justification for it....

1. Personnel revelation-exsperience. (Regardless how unbelievable it is)
2. We are not alone - overwhelming number of believers into multi billions
3. The overwhelming verified facts found in the Bible which far exceed 1000/1 atleast, supposed contradictions or unknowns. Thats If there is any (yet to be shown without a doubt)
4. Things proclaimed far in the past that is and has come to pass.
5. The overwhelming attack on Jesus Christ and His word.
6. Many traceable documents that verify Jesus Christ was a real life person.
7. Countless scientific evidences that show the Bible as accurate.
8. Many accounts of recorded demonic pocession.
9. The many Biblical teachings held by socities as correct ways to live.
10. The existance of demonic occult practices that confirm Jesus and Lucifer in their teachings.
11. The evidences of world-wide flood regardless of many who say no.
12. The evidences that show our continents were one at some point as the Bible suggest. The earth was divided in Pelegs day.
13. The abundance of love and hatred in the world.
14. The ego and pride of men to think they can solve all lifes questions with rational thinking and reason.
15. The steady build up of technology to try and make man immortal by the work of his hands.
16. The massive amount of music containing clear demonic messages.
17. Other religions that verify Jesus also.
18. The fact that curses was placed upon certain places and peoples in the Bible and to this day it seems to be in effect still.
19. The Shroud of Turin
20. Many structures from acient times that were impossible to build by man.EX. Great Pyramid
21. The descent of the Royalty of England from Judah and Dan and their royal coat of arms.
22. The Israeli people themselves becoming a nation again after 2,000 years.
23. The true Love shown and displayed within the Bible for peoples.
24. The condemnation of peoples who refuse or rejected God and His people in the Bible.
25. That science itself suggests there is multi-universes or dimensions outside our understanding.
26. The overwhelming display of order mathmatically and scientifically.
27. The fact things can not just appear from nothing in life - signaling a creator.
28. Multiple accounts of dinosaur like (as we know them) creatures in the Bible.
29. Unexplainable healings of deadly diseases in people accross the planet through just prayer.
30. A disturbingly accurate worldview of today within the Bible.
31. The vastness of creation to let us know we are small and possibly a handy work.
32. The many known peoples that lived that are recorded in the Bible.
33. How even little children comprehind Jesus and knows his presence in them.
34. Scientific and theological arguments suggesting some kind of God.
35. Limitations of scienctific explanations.
36. Because the human brain shows there is a higher function behind it(more so than animals).
37. God pursued me. He pursues others. Only belief that God comes to man and not vice-versa.
38. The change for the better in people who find God in Christianity.(more so than any other belief)
39. God's beauty in creation and the world compared to man's creations that are crude.
40. I can stop having faith and belief even if I tried too.
41. The impossibility of a man or men compiling the Bible and the knowledge in it with only human means.
TheAsylum
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 5:18:50 AM
At 8/22/2012 5:07:50 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

41. The impossibility of a man or men compiling the Bible and the knowledge in it with only human means.

Name one piece of knowledge in the bible that is impossible by any humans means.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 5:22:47 AM
At 8/22/2012 5:18:50 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Name one piece of knowledge in the bible that is impossible by any humans means.

Right your own Bible.
TheAsylum
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 5:25:34 AM
At 8/22/2012 5:22:47 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/22/2012 5:18:50 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Right your own Bible.

Can you point out a piece of knowledge in the bible that is impossible to be their by human means ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 5:29:40 AM
At 8/22/2012 5:25:34 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Right your own Bible.

Can you point out a piece of knowledge in the bible that is impossible to be their by human means ?

Ok, Israel becoming a nation again after 2000 years, Who could know that?
The people wrote about and foretold about whole civilizations before they were. What they would do and gave thier symbology they still use today.
Foretelling about technology like...going to the depths of the sea, flying, and phones-computers thousands of years before they where thought of. Just a few I think of more Ill post them.
TheAsylum
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 5:31:46 AM
At 8/22/2012 5:29:40 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

Right your own Bible.

The people wrote about and foretold about whole civilizations before they were. What they would do and gave thier symbology they still use today.
Foretelling about technology like...going to the depths of the sea, flying, and phones-computers thousands of years before they where thought of. Just a few I think of more Ill post them.

Just one will do thanks. So pick one any one, and show me where the bible contains this information that is impossible for man.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 5:36:08 AM
At 8/22/2012 5:31:55 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
The increditable intelligence of people that exceeds ours today if it wasnt inspired by God.

Is that your final answer ?
TheJackel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 5:41:57 AM
At 8/22/2012 5:29:40 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

Right your own Bible.

load of dishonest crap..

But hey, I can prophecy to... The sun in 1.5 billion years is going to start burning more helium than hydrogen. And when it does, this star in our sky that gives us life is going to burn it way in a slow roasting over the next several hundred million years after.. This planet will become lifeless before the sun every goes into it's death throws, or starts expanding into a red giant.

For this I say is truth, and you must repent your sins to the magic invisible elf on my desk before it's too late.
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 5:42:13 AM

14. The ego and pride of men to think they can solve all lifes questions with rational thinking and reason.
15. The steady build up of technology to try and make man immortal by the work of his hands
21. The descent of the Royalty of England from Judah and Dan and their royal coat of arms.

These are my favourite. The first four just make me laugh, while the last one is so abundantly clear that it is false that it cannot be upheld at any rational level.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 5:47:53 AM
Just one will do thanks. So pick one any one, and show me where the bible contains this information that is impossible for man.

KJV-R (Webster) Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld them,and said to them, With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.
KJV-R (Webster) Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
TheAsylum
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 5:51:42 AM
At 8/22/2012 5:42:13 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:

15. The steady build up of technology to try and make man immortal by the work of his hands

These are my favourite. The first four just make me laugh, while the last one is so abundantly clear that it is false that it cannot be upheld at any rational level.

Your rational level isnt close to where you think it is my friend. Your laughable. just about every single post you make is sheer stupidity. Either the royalty just lies about thier descent or your just to dumb to look. They blast it in front of your face and then you remark about as IF you know anything about it.
TheAsylum
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 5:53:25 AM
At 8/22/2012 5:36:08 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
The increditable intelligence of people that exceeds ours today if it wasnt inspired by God.

Thats all I need. Prove it wrong. Shucks write your own Bible with the mass knowledge that mine contains with all the knowledge you have and maybe in five hundred years or so...youll be prophet. I doubt because there is none that can. If you can do it.
TheAsylum
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 5:58:25 AM

You prove the first four. You could just shut-up and leave it be but you cant because your influenced by devils who have to remark negatively against God and His people. And furthermore you know it.
TheAsylum
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 5:59:45 AM
At 8/22/2012 5:53:25 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

Thats all I need. Prove it wrong. Shucks write your own Bible with the mass knowledge that mine contains with all the knowledge you have and maybe in five hundred years or so...youll be prophet. I doubt because there is none that can. If you can do it.

The question is not if the bible contains information per se, its if it contains information that can't possibly be there unless by supernatural intervention.

I am asking give me one example, just one, of what the bible says of which fulfills this claim.
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 6:06:41 AM
At 8/22/2012 5:59:45 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

The question is not if the bible contains information per se, its if it contains information that can't possibly be there unless by supernatural intervention.

I am asking give me one example, just one, of what the bible says of which fulfills this claim.

The Bible itself.....rewrite it if its possible....no one has....i gave reasons...you dont except them....dont...idc....i have given my reasons....you reject it....what else you want....do I owe you anything? Even the Quran was insprired not by my God but by demons. If it is possible to write something so great as the Bible (being the most bought book in history shows that) do it, then shut me up.
TheAsylum
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 6:11:25 AM

Your just riding the coat tails of philosophers and scientist if your not smart enough to rewrite a work as the Bible. I cant and I ride the Bibles coat tails and its authors. Who are you following? If no one, then your saying your wisdom and knowledge is exceeding, therefore you can write a master piece as the Bible. If you can not then you cant fathem its impossiblity for a mere man to create it.
TheAsylum
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 6:14:02 AM
At 8/22/2012 6:06:41 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

The Bible itself.....rewrite it if its possible....no one has....i gave reasons...you dont except them....dont...idc....i have given my reasons....you reject it....what else you want....do I owe you anything? Even the Quran was insprired not by my God but by demons. If it is possible to write something so great as the Bible (being the most bought book in history shows that) do it, then shut me up.

You threw a few things up at first, I said pick one so I could focus in on it.

ner ner prove me wrong ? Are you really appealing to sales volume as part of a justification for supernatural intervention ?

And now you got the Quran claimed by you requires a supernatural author ? I assume you take it demons are supernatural.

So about that bible information claim............
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 6:16:33 AM
At 8/22/2012 6:14:02 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

ner ner prove me wrong ? Are you really appealing to sales volume as part of a justification for supernatural intervention ?

And now you got the Quran claimed by you requires a supernatural author ? I assume you take it demons are supernatural.

The Bible in whole is the claim....forget breaking it down. The Quran was inspired even Muslims will say that we just disagree who insoried it. Demons are supernatural. Just come smarter because you are very weak here.
TheAsylum
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 6:18:58 AM
At 8/22/2012 5:51:42 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

Your rational level isnt close to where you think it is my friend. Your laughable. just about every single post you make is sheer stupidity. Either the royalty just lies about thier descent or your just to dumb to look. They blast it in front of your face and then you remark about as IF you know anything about it.

You're (not your) ignoring the basic truth about almost all of the English Royalty, which is that England has swapped it's royal families a fair dozen times. The tribe of Dan is mythological, and Irish. When you look up anything on the field, you get comical evidence about Thomas Moore talking about Milesian Scots killing the tribe of Dan proving that England's royalty is the tribe of Dan (http://www.rogerswebsite.com...). Milesian Scots is a contradiction in terms: either it means the real Greeks (who therefore aren't scots), or the mythological Irish tribe (which therefore isn't real or Scottish). The Thomas Moore quote is a pure fabrication... that's the first sentence of evidential claim, though.

If you want to actually debate the validity of this statement, feel free to challenge me. But evidence of Jesus being 'he was criticised' is like saying evidence of my dumps being encrusted in gold is that people don't believe me.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 6:22:01 AM
At 8/22/2012 6:16:33 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/22/2012 6:14:02 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

The Bible in whole is the claim....forget breaking it down. The Quran was inspired even Muslims will say that we just disagree who insoried it. Demons are supernatural. Just come smarter because you are very weak here.

So your not going to tell me one piece of information in the bible that must be the result of the supernatural eh ?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 6:29:36 AM

Lol, my favorite was the one about demonic messages in music.
President of DDO
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 6:30:43 AM
So your not going to tell me one piece of information in the bible that must be the result of the supernatural eh ?

Are you slow? Mentally impaired? Handicapped?

The entire Bible - All of it! If you want to focus on one thing then find it and bring it forth. Do the work yourself as you seen I have mine.
TheAsylum
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 6:32:09 AM
At 8/22/2012 6:29:36 AM, Danielle wrote:

Lol, my favorite was the one about demonic messages in music.

And you deny? As IF you have ever checked to see....NOPE. I have a post in the religious section about that called I Hear...check it out before remarking seriously.
TheAsylum
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 9:32:23 AM
Honestly, if you had stopped at #1, I would have respected you more.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 9:57:46 AM
These reasons stuck out to me.

"Demonic possessions" happened before we understood the mental diseases that caused them.

10. The existance of demonic occult practices that confirm Jesus and Lucifer in their teachings.

There are many crazy cults out there. Do you they all are true?

15. The steady build up of technology to try and make man immortal by the work of his hands.

So technology and progress shows the Christian God.

The devil chooses to reveal himself in backwards music?

18. The fact that curses was placed upon certain places and peoples in the Bible and to this day it seems to be in effect still.

Curses? Like What?

28. Multiple accounts of dinosaur like (as we know them) creatures in the Bible.

You believe dinosaurs lived 6000 years ago with humans?

This cannot be so. Why do you think this?
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 10:13:09 AM
At 8/22/2012 9:32:23 AM, caveat wrote:
Honestly, if you had stopped at #1, I would have respected you more.

I do not need your respect that is your arrogance talking.
TheAsylum
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 10:18:49 AM

"Demonic possessions" happened before we understood the mental diseases that caused them.

You still dont understand them if you think they are just mental disorders your blind, ever seen a pocession? NO.

There are many crazy cults out there. Do you they all are true?

Do you think they all are not?

So technology and progress shows the Christian God.

It shows Biblical description of how technology will allow a mark of the beast and man is pushing techno to displace need of God.

The devil chooses to reveal himself in backwards music?

You have no idea about sublime messages, there in children cartoons for heaven sakes, but you dont know it, theres little you know but you still talk like you do.

Curses? Like What?

Canaan-Ham's seed-Bulk of African nations just off the top of the head.

You believe dinosaurs lived 6000 years ago with humans?

They did.

This cannot be so. Why do you think this?
Why dont you think...OHH...Because you dont read the Bible nor understand what it is saying to you.
TheAsylum