Jump to topic:

Acts 20:35

peacethroughunity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2012 2:08:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Acts 20:35 "In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive. "

Reflection:-

It is very precious when we help the people around us. We must do this out of love, to give to the other person the Love of God.

Through our act of help, we give the opportunity to the other person to experience God. We can be a witness of Gods Love by the help we provide to other people.

Let us forget the differences we have with the people around us, and focus how to build unity and peace through the help we provide to others.

In Peace

George Calleja - Malta
My website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as

https://sites.google.com...

has the aim to provide inspiration and encouragement for life, and hope for people including youths and children around the globe to find courage in their life, by trusting God to be more present in their life.

Follow me on TWITTER https://twitter.com...
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2012 2:10:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/23/2012 2:08:41 PM, peacethroughunity wrote:
Acts 20:35 "In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive. "

Reflection:-

It is very precious when we help the people around us. We must do this out of love, to give to the other person the Love of God.

Through our act of help, we give the opportunity to the other person to experience God. We can be a witness of Gods Love by the help we provide to other people.

Let us forget the differences we have with the people around us, and focus how to build unity and peace through the help we provide to others.

In Peace

George Calleja - Malta

Thanks! Good post!
TheAsylum