Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Debate with Nadir Ahmed on Pal Talk

Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 6:52:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hey guys,

Feel free to listen to a debate with me vs. Nadir Ahmed on the existence of God. Nadir Ahmed is an Islamic apologist at http://examinethetruth.com... and we have agreed to debate.

Room and date TBA
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
MattDescopa
Posts: 356
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 7:24:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/25/2012 6:52:35 PM, Microsuck wrote:
Hey guys,

Feel free to listen to a debate with me vs. Nadir Ahmed on the existence of God. Nadir Ahmed is an Islamic apologist at http://examinethetruth.com... and we have agreed to debate.

Room and date TBA

Wow the opponent has his own website, this seems like a good challenge. I was really curious as to how you guys set up the debate. Upon searching his name on youtube, I received a couple of results

Microsuck, how are you planning to defeat this person? DDO is essentially your audience, tell us a bit about your strategy what your game plan is.

Also definitely post it, will listen.
MattDescopa
Posts: 356
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 8:26:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/7/2012 8:16:00 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
Nadir Ahmed is a joke...

If all Microsuck has done are online debates then I think Nadir has an advantage. One could then argue that Microsuck can watch his debate style and tactics and counter, but the lack of face to face debate will hurt.

It still interesting nonetheless.

Why do you say hes a joke?
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 9:08:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/7/2012 8:26:24 PM, MattDescopa wrote:
At 9/7/2012 8:16:00 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
Nadir Ahmed is a joke...

If all Microsuck has done are online debates then I think Nadir has an advantage. One could then argue that Microsuck can watch his debate style and tactics and counter, but the lack of face to face debate will hurt.

That's true. Nadir Ahmed would be a good first start then.


It still interesting nonetheless.

Yes, it is.


Why do you say hes a joke?

Because the last time I've seen him debate he basically cursed off his opponent, edited the debate, put it on his website and claimed victory. I mean in 2008 in one challenge, one of his conditions for a debate was his opponent could not point out inconsistencies in his (Nadir's) debate, his opponent was not allowed to be logical.

If this ever happens, Micro, claim the right to speak first and last then bring up the debate between Nadir Ahmed and James White.
TheAsylum
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 9:39:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Because the last time I've seen him debate he basically cursed off his opponent, edited the debate, put it on his website and claimed victory.:
If this is true, then microsuck should win if a good strategy is developed.
I mean in 2008 in one challenge, one of his conditions for a debate was his opponent could not point out inconsistencies in his (Nadir's) debate, his opponent was not allowed to be logical.:
That is not a debate at all.

If this ever happens, Micro, claim the right to speak first and last then bring up the debate between Nadir Ahmed and James White.:
Exzactly.
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 9:48:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/7/2012 9:39:41 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
Because the last time I've seen him debate he basically cursed off his opponent, edited the debate, put it on his website and claimed victory.:
If this is true, then microsuck should win if a good strategy is developed.

It was a while ago, so he may have outgrown that xD

I mean in 2008 in one challenge, one of his conditions for a debate was his opponent could not point out inconsistencies in his (Nadir's) debate, his opponent was not allowed to be logical.:
That is not a debate at all.

BINGO.


If this ever happens, Micro, claim the right to speak first and last then bring up the debate between Nadir Ahmed and James White.:
Exzactly.

haha yea xD I meant if the debate ever happened.
MattDescopa
Posts: 356
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2012 2:06:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/7/2012 9:08:21 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 9/7/2012 8:26:24 PM, MattDescopa wrote:
At 9/7/2012 8:16:00 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
Nadir Ahmed is a joke...

If all Microsuck has done are online debates then I think Nadir has an advantage. One could then argue that Microsuck can watch his debate style and tactics and counter, but the lack of face to face debate will hurt.

That's true. Nadir Ahmed would be a good first start then.


It still interesting nonetheless.

Yes, it is.


Why do you say hes a joke?

Because the last time I've seen him debate he basically cursed off his opponent, edited the debate, put it on his website and claimed victory. I mean in 2008 in one challenge, one of his conditions for a debate was his opponent could not point out inconsistencies in his (Nadir's) debate, his opponent was not allowed to be logical.

If this ever happens, Micro, claim the right to speak first and last then bring up the debate between Nadir Ahmed and James White.

If it happens, Microsuck should just have an unedited version of the debate, simple lol. If it does happen, then he should point that he did it before, but to bring it up in a fresh debate would be unsportsmanlike and poisoning the well.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2012 5:50:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm not sure who this guy is but if he's anything like Zakir Naik(whom is a complete idiot) then this will be an easy win for Microsuck, as much as I hate to admit it.