Total Posts:126|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Do you prefer Evolution or Creationism?

imabench
Posts: 21,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 4:47:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://poll.pollcode.com...

Just a straightforward question where all you gotta do is vote for what you believe.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 4:48:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/2/2012 4:47:28 PM, imabench wrote:
http://poll.pollcode.com...

Just a straightforward question where all you gotta do is vote for what you believe.

What do you prefer or what do you believe?
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
imabench
Posts: 21,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 4:50:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/2/2012 4:48:58 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 9/2/2012 4:47:28 PM, imabench wrote:
http://poll.pollcode.com...

Just a straightforward question where all you gotta do is vote for what you believe.

What do you prefer or what do you believe?

I believe in Evolution but im not voting just yet
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 4:53:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
What you prefer is irrelevant. What is the truth is relevant. This is like asking me whether I prefer the Law of Gravity. I may not prefer it to possible alternatives, but I recognize that it is there.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
imabench
Posts: 21,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 4:57:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/2/2012 4:52:11 PM, stubs wrote:
What would an old earth creationist be considered according to the poll?

depends on how old they believe the Earth is, and then just picking the option closest to their beliefs.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Deathbeforedishonour
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 5:04:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Viva la Evolution!
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 5:16:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well I would prefer creationism (it's less wasteful and messy), but unfortunately the evidence doesn't lean that way, and evolution is more supported by the evidence.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 5:26:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Evolution
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 5:51:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/2/2012 5:36:47 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Someone give creationism a pity vote...

Scotty or Paradox will...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 6:19:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/2/2012 5:51:58 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 9/2/2012 5:36:47 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Someone give creationism a pity vote...

Scotty or Paradox will...

Good call.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 6:21:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/2/2012 6:19:30 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Luckily all the evidence points toward creationism.

That it does.
Sapere Aude!
EvanK
Posts: 599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 6:29:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'd prefer it as creationism (simpler theory) but the evidence points to evolution, so I believe in evolution.
The problem with socialism is that, sooner or later, you run out of people's money."_Margaret Thatcher

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."_Thomas Jefferson

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."_Thomas Jefferson

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them that they have been fooled."-Mark Twain
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 6:35:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
YEC! BTW....Since theres no evidence for this. I'm about to post all the evidence there isnt, real soon. In a thread. Thanks. Praise the Lord.
TheAsylum
TheBossToss
Posts: 154
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 6:58:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/2/2012 6:35:44 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
YEC! BTW....Since theres no evidence for this. I'm about to post all the evidence there isnt, real soon. In a thread. Thanks. Praise the Lord.

LoL. YEC.
Cats. I like cats.
-Me

Pro hasn't upheld his BOP. He forfeited last round. I did stuff.
-Wallstreetatheist

That was real intellectual property theft. They used her idea for their own profit and fame. When I pirate, I am usually downloading textbooks that I cannot afford to purchase on my own and that I do not want my parents to spend money on.
-royalpaladin
imabench
Posts: 21,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 7:57:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/2/2012 6:35:44 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
YEC! BTW....Since theres no evidence for this. I'm about to post all the evidence there isnt, real soon. In a thread. Thanks. Praise the Lord.

(use sources this time otherwise you just look like an ignorant hick)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 8:41:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I should have made this public to see which 9 people voted in favor of creationism
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 8:42:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/2/2012 8:41:38 PM, imabench wrote:
I should have made this public to see which 9 people voted in favor of creationism

Funny thing is that this poll is close to the national average of irrational idiots.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 8:59:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/2/2012 7:57:03 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/2/2012 6:35:44 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
YEC! BTW....Since theres no evidence for this. I'm about to post all the evidence there isnt, real soon. In a thread. Thanks. Praise the Lord.

(use sources this time otherwise you just look like an ignorant hick)

Who's ignorant, BOY.
You state, " I believe in God and am Christian"
You state, " But the Bible isnt really true or literal, I ignore when God says trust him instead of man made facts."
Yeah sure Im the ignorant one.
I can understand atheist or scientist believing what they do, they dont believe in God. But what I cant stand is someone who says they believe in God but deny His word and Him in fact. Make up your mind. You look foolish and confused. Choose a position.
TheAsylum
TheJackel
Posts: 508
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 9:22:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/2/2012 8:59:38 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/2/2012 7:57:03 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/2/2012 6:35:44 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
YEC! BTW....Since theres no evidence for this. I'm about to post all the evidence there isnt, real soon. In a thread. Thanks. Praise the Lord.

(use sources this time otherwise you just look like an ignorant hick)

Who's ignorant, BOY.
You state, " I believe in God and am Christian"
You state, " But the Bible isnt really true or literal, I ignore when God says trust him instead of man made facts."
Yeah sure Im the ignorant one.
I can understand atheist or scientist believing what they do, they dont believe in God. But what I cant stand is someone who says they believe in God but deny His word and Him in fact. Make up your mind. You look foolish and confused. Choose a position.

Seems your being atheistic to his idea of GOD there. And wasn't the bible written by man and thus man made? And if he's a Deist and doesn't have a problem with evolution, you suddenly get offended? :/ Even though I am an Atheist, I don't deny the possibility of big bangs induced by another more advanced entity.. Heck, we are what they say, on the verge of being able to do that ourselves according to some physicists.
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 9:25:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/2/2012 9:22:34 PM, TheJackel wrote:
At 9/2/2012 8:59:38 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/2/2012 7:57:03 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/2/2012 6:35:44 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
YEC! BTW....Since theres no evidence for this. I'm about to post all the evidence there isnt, real soon. In a thread. Thanks. Praise the Lord.

(use sources this time otherwise you just look like an ignorant hick)

Who's ignorant, BOY.
You state, " I believe in God and am Christian"
You state, " But the Bible isnt really true or literal, I ignore when God says trust him instead of man made facts."
Yeah sure Im the ignorant one.
I can understand atheist or scientist believing what they do, they dont believe in God. But what I cant stand is someone who says they believe in God but deny His word and Him in fact. Make up your mind. You look foolish and confused. Choose a position.

Seems your being atheistic to his idea of GOD there. And wasn't the bible written by man and thus man made? And if he's a Deist and doesn't have a problem with evolution, you suddenly get offended? :/ Even though I am an Atheist, I don't deny the possibility of big bangs induced by another more advanced entity.. Heck, we are what they say, on the verge of being able to do that ourselves according to some physicists.

He is a Christain(supposedly, self claimed) and the sameone as the Bible(cant miss what the Bible says about creation).
TheAsylum
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 9:30:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/2/2012 9:27:33 PM, Aaronroy wrote:
Uh, is this even a question? Evolution, of course. Rational thought always prevails.

Apparently not in the polls.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 9:50:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
How come this was 10-0 in favor of evolution earlier and now it's only one ahead?
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
imabench
Posts: 21,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 10:04:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/2/2012 8:59:38 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 9/2/2012 7:57:03 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/2/2012 6:35:44 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
YEC! BTW....Since theres no evidence for this. I'm about to post all the evidence there isnt, real soon. In a thread. Thanks. Praise the Lord.

(use sources this time otherwise you just look like an ignorant hick)

Who's ignorant, BOY.

20 in two months, RETARD

You state, " I believe in God and am Christian"

Yep

You state, " But the Bible isnt really true or literal"

Never said that but I would agree that it can be inaccurate.

" I ignore when God says trust him instead of man made facts."

God isnt asking me to pick him or "man made" facts...

Yeah sure Im the ignorant one.

Its proven that you are a retard...

I can understand atheist or scientist believing what they do, they dont believe in God.

You do realize that its possible to be a scientist and still believe in God right?

But what I cant stand is someone who says they believe in God but deny His word and Him in fact.

Who the f*ck is denying him?

Make up your mind. You look foolish and confused. Choose a position.

Dear Scottydouglas
You should not be allowed to raise children, seriously, If I ever do see your kid I would probably take him somewhere safe away from you so that he can live a normal life where his insane and controlling father doesnt take his kid out of school because he believes the UN is going to take over the world. Nobody should be forced to grow up in a world where they cant come to their own conclusions based on what they believe on their own, and instead have to live in a world where they are forced to believe everything that someone else tells them even if its not based on logic or reason. 15 years from now I will bet that your kid will be rebellious and not share your same insane views, and I wish I could be there to praise him for fighting the massive amounts of sh*t coming out of your mouth. You live with an attitude where you cannot bear to live in a world where everybody doesnt see eye to eye with you and you cannot bear to live in a world where some people trust science instead of investing blind faith in God. Your problem isnt that you believe in God, your problem is that you deal in extremes where everything in the world either is supported 100% and unconditionally by the Bible or is devil's work and must be banned. You bend reality so much to fit your idea of what the world is that you are forced to claim there is no evidence supporting a claim you do not agree with it, and when evidence is presented you simply ignore it and move on to preach your same bullsh*t somewhere else. I am willing to bet that you want to live in a world preached by the Bible where you are allowed to own slaves, where women are supposed to be inferior to men, and all science that disproves what is preached in the Bible is witchraft or outlawed. If so, then i pray, yes pray, to God, that your kid doesnt turn out as f*cked up as you do. If he chooses to follow the same path to insanity and stupidity that you do, then I am at fault for having faith in him in the first place. On the other hand, if he does start to disagree with you on certain ideas and beliefs, which he will its only a matter of time, then you cannot expect yourself to impose your will over him and expect him to just roll over and accept it. If you push him too far you will end up alienating him from christian beliefs, and God himself.

Until that happens though there is still one thing that needs to be addressed, your stupidity. It is one thing to be proven wrong over what someone believes in, that happens to everyone. It is something completely different though when someone makes a hugely irrational claim, uses no evidence to support that claim, have mountains of evidence presented against your case, and then dismiss it all just to cling to your false views. As time goes on people who cling to lies arent rewarded by society, they are alienated by them for embracing ignorance rather then trying to rid themselves of it. Scotty, you are square on that path to being ostracized by society, for clinging to lies not that includes much more than creationism (like your claim that giants built the Great Pyramids). And frankly it seems you want to be cast out by society. You have this remarkable ability to make yourself think that being punished for being a f*cking idiot is some kind of sign that means you are going to go to heaven. Nothing you do on here decides where you go after you die (which I am guessing will be some kind of alcohol related gun fight with the authorities 20 to 30 years from now), Its in my belief that everyone will go to heaven as long as they dont purposefully kill someone. That is my belief and im sure that others disagree, and I dont mind if others disagree because I dont know what the actual standards are. What is different between the two of us Scotty is that I can handle it if someone disagrees with me and cites factual evidence to explain their reasoning of why they disagree, you on the other hand refuse to let someone who disagrees with you for understandable reasons walk away with those beliefs without ridiculing them, saying they arent true christians, saying they deny god even though they dont, etc. And for what? What do you gain from it? Some false sense of victory where you take pride in being an a** to a rational person just because they dont agree with you for logical reasons that you refute by calling them a false believer? Do you think that gaining entrance into Heaven requires converting everybody to everything you believe rather then the important basics?

Whatever your reasons behind your actions are, they wont win over anybody. You cannot impose your will and beliefs over a group of intellectuals without supporting your claims with sources or any kind of facts. You cannot convert people to your beliefs by ridiculing them for being rational or smarter than you when they dont agree with the facts you give. No group of rational people will ever side with a person who preaches their world view and doesnt provide evidence showing why they believe their world view is right. Not DDO, Not any rational and free thinking adults, not a group of open minded people of any age, and not even your son either. Sooner or later, people start to question what is taught to them because they have questions or thoughts, and your son is one of those people who sooner or later will start asking questions. If you try to answer his questions and protests by ridicule and force instead of reason and logic then guess what, your kid is going to end up just like any other teen who cant trust anything you say because you failed him on the important questions. Even if you try getting him to believe you on things you're actually right about hes going to resist you because your idea of reasoning with people is preaching your beliefs and denouncing people who have good reason to not believe you.

My point is that I fear you're going to be a really sh*tty dad. Even if you treat your son with ten times the respect you treat perfect strangers on here, you're still going to treat him like sh*t since you have zero respect for people you dont know because they already dont believe in everything you believe in. Ask your wife if she thinks that Giants built the Pyramids, then ask all of your friends (if you have any) if they believe giants built the pyramids too. If they dont, try to argue with them as if you are arguing with anyone here on DDO. Call them children, false christians, do whatever it is you would do on here, and I can guarantee that you will alienate all those who you care about. And THEN, I will feel bad for you. Until then though get your sh*t together before its too late, otherwise your kid will either be as dumb as a rock, or he will despise you.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 10:35:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dear Scottydouglas
You should not be allowed to raise children.
You should have one yourself before you ever worry about someone else.
seriously, If I ever do see your kid I would probably take him somewhere safe away from you.:
Oh.. So your a kidnapper too. Hmm...interesting.
Nobody should be forced to grow up in a world where they cant come to their own conclusions based on what they believe on their own, and instead have to live in a world where they are forced to believe everything that someone else tells them even if its not based on logic or reason.:
He will and has. You may ask him who he believes and Jesus would be the answer. He stands former than you, BOY.
15 years from now I will bet that your kid will be rebellious and not share your same insane views, and I wish I could be there to praise him for fighting the massive amounts of sh*t coming out of your mouth.:
In 15 years from now you'll still be a attention starved nobody.
You live with an attitude where you cannot bear to live in a world where everybody doesnt see eye to eye with you and you cannot bear to live in a world where some people trust science instead of investing blind faith in God. :
Hmmm...read your Bible lately can miss faith and it aint blind. Though yours maybe.
Your problem isnt that you believe in God, your problem is that you deal in extremes where everything in the world either is supported 100% and unconditionally by the Bible or is devil's work and must be banned.:
Never said that but its close to true.
You bend reality so much to fit your idea of what the world is that you are forced to claim there is no evidence supporting a claim you do not agree with it:
Again asserting words where the dont belong. Are you that childish? The 100% facts is still no found but you and many claim they are without reading material you posted yourself which state that.
and when evidence is presented you simply ignore it and move on to preach your same bullsh*t somewhere else.:
Still here and still posting the truth if you want it or not.
I am willing to bet that you want to live in a world preached by the Bible where you are allowed to own slaves, where women are supposed to be inferior to men, and all science that disproves what is preached in the Bible is witchraft or outlawed.:
You havent read your Bible lately and again your not Christian just a wanta be and a bad one to boot.
If so, then i pray, yes pray, to God, that your kid doesnt turn out as f*cked up as you do.:
Your hands could not possibly back your mouth, BOY.
If he chooses to follow the same path to insanity and stupidity that you do, then I am at fault for having faith in him in the first place.:
You show what trash of a person you really are.
On the other hand, if he does start to disagree with you on certain ideas and beliefs, which he will its only a matter of time, then you cannot expect yourself to impose your will over him and expect him to just roll over and accept it.:
Dont have to he is 5 years old. I can imagine it is coming like it was for me by my teenage years. Like you still display now. Your still a child.
If you push him too far you will end up alienating him from christian beliefs, and God himself.:
You dont two cents about me. So keep your two cents you mite need it. Im sorry that people have did that to you.
Until that happens though there is still one thing that needs to be addressed, your stupidity.:
I got my stand and know who I am. It is you who is stuck on what you actually believe. I forgive you, BOY. Though you got balls calling someone stupid when you dont even know who you are and what it is you believe in.
It is one thing to be proven wrong over what someone believes in, that happens to everyone. It is something completely different though when someone makes a hugely irrational claim, uses no evidence to support that claim, have mountains of evidence presented against your case, and then dismiss it all just to cling to your false views.:
My views are not false nor have you proved them false. Your own sites say that.LOL.
As time goes on people who cling to lies arent rewarded by society, they are alienated by them for embracing ignorance rather then trying to rid themselves of it.:
Society is riding itself of God and his word and you are included.
Scotty, you are square on that path to being ostracized by society:
I wouldnt be the first or the last. I care not one bit. It is you who craves that acceptance. Attention whore. Just like this post here all 8,000 characters just for attention.
And frankly it seems you want to be cast out by society.:
I do.
You have this remarkable ability to make yourself think that being punished for being a f*cking idiot is some kind of sign that means you are going to go to heaven.:
What kinda christian talks like this?
Nothing you do on here decides where you go after you die (which I am guessing will be some kind of alcohol related gun fight with the authorities 20 to 30 years from now), Its in my belief that everyone will go to heaven as long as they dont purposefully kill someone.:
Ohh...you dont believe in the Biblical God, I see now. My bad.
That is my belief and im sure that others disagree, and I dont mind if others disagree because I dont know what the actual standards are.:
You would if you read your Bible.
And for what? What do you gain from it? :
I gain nothing but you lose something.
Some false sense of victory where you take pride in being an a** to a rational person just because they dont agree with you for logical reasons that you refute by calling them a false believer?:
You are false and you show it just stop fronting.
Do you think that gaining entrance into Heaven requires converting everybody to everything you believe rather then the important basics?:
No, your right. Though you miss those basics.
Whatever your reasons behind your actions are, they wont win over anybody. You cannot impose your will and beliefs over a group of intellectuals without supporting your claims with sources or any kind of facts.:
Should I care if you do?
You cannot convert people to your beliefs by ridiculing them for being rational or smarter than you when they dont agree with the facts you give.:
LOL. My I.Q. far exceeds you and your disrespect and profanity proves that.
No group of rational people will ever side with a person who preaches their world view and doesnt provide evidence showing why they believe their world view is right.:
The Bible, SON.
Not DDO, Not any rational and free thinking adults, not a group of open minded people of any age, and not even your son either.:
You resort into my family and such only shows your weak character and the kiddy behavior you have.
Sooner or later, people start to question what is taught to them because they have questions or thoughts, and your son is one of those people who sooner or later will start asking questions.:
You believe in evolution, then yiu havent questioned enough. Funny you say your the critical thinker.
Even if you try getting him to believe you on things you're actually right about hes going to resist you because your idea of reasoning with people is preaching your beliefs and denouncing people who have good reason to not believe you. :
I dont denounce anyone but YOU and it hurts your little feelings. Well BOO-HOO.

My point is that I fear you're going to be a really sh*tty dad. :
My point proven again.
Even if you treat your son with ten times the respect you treat perfect strangers on here, you're still going to treat him like sh*t since you have zero respect for people you dont know because they already dont believe in everything you believe in.:
I treat 95% of the people here with the upmost respect, just not you and you wonder why?LOL. Get a life, Kiddo.
TheAsylum
Frederick53
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 10:41:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/2/2012 5:36:47 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Someone give creationism a pity vote...

At this point it doesn't need it, depressingly.
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 10:47:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Either someones skewing the results or I've clearly been underrating the intellectual value of the members of this site.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)