Jump to topic:

Dognox

THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 10:19:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm just curious, is it possible for you to post without bolding, italicizing and underlining every single word? It's kinda annoying....
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 10:33:44 PM
At 9/3/2012 10:19:27 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
I'm just curious, is it possible for you to post without bolding, italicizing and underlining every single word? It's kinda annoying....

+1
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 10:51:29 PM
At 9/3/2012 10:33:44 PM, imabench wrote:

+1

Why should he do that? It is a trend that shall continue until you become a christian Catholic.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 10:55:59 PM
At 9/3/2012 10:51:29 PM, 16kadams wrote:

+1

Why should he do that? It is a trend that shall continue until you become a christian Catholic.

*slowly roasts 16k over a slow fire and throws him into the abyss*
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 11:01:39 PM
At 9/3/2012 10:55:59 PM, THEBOMB wrote:

+1

*slowly roasts 16k over a slow fire and throws him into the abyss*

You're a slow fire!
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 12:00:36 AM
I THINK Dogknox is a CLOSET de-formation PROTESTANT who is SETTING OUT to make CATHOLICS appear to LOOK LIKE retards and imbeciles.

Man, it TAKES a LONG time to DO that.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 12:10:04 AM
At 9/4/2012 12:00:36 AM, annanicole wrote:
I THINK Dogknox is a CLOSET de-formation PROTESTANT who is SETTING OUT to make CATHOLICS appear to LOOK LIKE retards and imbeciles.

Man, it TAKES a LONG time to DO that.

lol, it does doesnt it? I tried to do that as a response and half way through it I just gave up.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 12:11:14 AM

+1

I actually support this post.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 8:18:23 AM
I think it looks beautiful <333
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 9:57:07 AM
Christians believe the scriptures.. It is just this simple!
Catholic's are Christian.. All the Early Church Father's are Catholic' all the Early Church Father's accepted the Scriptures and the Teaching of their holy Catholic Church!

No Early Church Father believed in "Scriptures ALONE" there was no bible for the first 400 years! DUH
The Holy Catholic Church; Jesus' holy bride made the bible 400 years after Jesus! The CHURCH came before the bible! The Bible is a Catholic book!

Jesus left us his "Teaching Church" with all of God' authority to teach all nations! The Holy Spirit, guides Jesus' Holy Catholic Church into all truth, the Holy Spirit cannot err, thus proving the lies of the thousands and thousands of man made protestant churches!

Protestant are forced to reject the scriptures as lies from the mouth of God! Otherwise they would belong to the only Church Jesus formed, they would NOT be protesting against her!

The Holy Catholic Church is the "Body of Jesus"!
He died for his church, he loves his church!
"Jesus is ALWAYS with" his church, to the very end of the world!

The Great Commission:
Matthew 28:20
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Having any arguments with what I post?
Check the scriptures, the Early Church Fathers and Documented HISTORY!!
LOGIC ALONE tells you; I am right to reject the lies of Protestantism!!

Dogknox
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 11:07:58 AM
At 9/4/2012 9:57:07 AM, Dogknox wrote:
Catholic's are Christian.. All the Early Church Father's are Catholic' all the Early Church Father's accepted the Scriptures and the Teaching of their holy Catholic Church!

No Early Church Father believed in "Scriptures ALONE" there was no bible for the first 400 years! DUH
The Holy Catholic Church; Jesus' holy bride made the bible 400 years after Jesus! The CHURCH came before the bible! The Bible is a Catholic book!

Jesus left us his "Teaching Church" with all of God' authority to teach all nations! The Holy Spirit, guides Jesus' Holy Catholic Church into all truth, the Holy Spirit cannot err, thus proving the lies of the thousands and thousands of man made protestant churches!

Protestant are forced to reject the scriptures as lies from the mouth of God! Otherwise they would belong to the only Church Jesus formed, they would NOT be protesting against her!

The Great Commission:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Dogknox

The thread is about you bolding, underlining, and italicizing with high frequency, not your extremely flawed interpretation of Christianity. Can you read?

Also, you've never debated yet, so no one takes you seriously FYI.
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 3:02:09 PM
At 9/4/2012 9:57:07 AM, Dogknox wrote:

The Great Commission:

Dogknox

There is less bolding here. And I feel like I've seen this before somewhere...hmmm...

FYI it's useless to argue with Dognox because he just says the same thing over and over again....from what I see that is...correct me if I'm wrong.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 3:27:20 PM
THEBOMB you said..
There is less bolding here. And I feel like I've seen this before somewhere...hmmm...

FYI it's useless to argue with Dognox because he just says the same thing over and over again....from what I see that is...correct me if I'm wrong.

I reply.. I don't correspond much with you. I hope all is well..
I post scriptures.. I don't write the scriptures I post them. Argument if any, is not with me but with God!

God said.. "My flesh is real food, my blood is real drink"!
Christians believe these words of God as truth from the mouth of God. To make it more clear, Jesus held up bread and declared; "This is my body!"
THEBOMB Christians have always believed the word "IS" to mean exactly what God meant it to mean! "This is my body" can only mean the Bread is his body!

DO THIS in remembrance "EAT" in remembrance. The word Remembrance does not mean "SYMBOL" it means "Call to mind"!
"Call to mind my sacrifice as you eat my body!"

Any one in communion with SYMBOLS is called an IDOLATER!!

Catholic's are in COMMUNION with God; root word "Communication" with God: not with symbols of God!

Catholic's believe the scriptures!

Dogknox
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 3:48:36 PM
Yep, just more Catholic propaganda. Tell us about the Catholic Church's role in the holocaust, Dogknox.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 3:56:16 PM
I can already tell Im going to have fun here.

Hey Dognox, why Cant Jesus eat M&M's?

Because they keep falling through the holes in his hands

Hey Dognox, whats the difference between Jesus and a picture of Jesus?

You only need one nail to hang a picture of Jesus

Hey Dognox, what do Penn State and the Catholic Church have in common?

They both got caught

Hey Dognox, last one, Why cant Jesus play hockey?

He would keep getting nailed to the boards.

And now we wait

THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 4:04:49 PM
At 9/4/2012 3:27:20 PM, Dogknox wrote:
THEBOMB you said..

I reply.. I don't correspond much with you. I hope all is well..
I post scriptures.. I don't write the scriptures I post them. Argument if any, is not with me but with God!

God said.. "My flesh is real food, my blood is real drink"!
Christians believe these words of God as truth from the mouth of God. To make it more clear, Jesus held up bread and declared; "This is my body!"
THEBOMB Christians have always believed the word "IS" to mean exactly what God meant it to mean! "This is my body" can only mean the Bread is his body!

DO THIS in remembrance "EAT" in remembrance. The word Remembrance does not mean "SYMBOL" it means "Call to mind"!
"Call to mind my sacrifice as you eat my body!"

Any one in communion with SYMBOLS is called an IDOLATER!!

Catholic's are in COMMUNION with God; root word "Communication" with God: not with symbols of God!

Catholic's believe the scriptures!

Dogknox

Dogknox, since when did I start a debate with you?