Total Posts:174|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Islam An Evil Religion *

inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 11:43:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
From which platform do we judge ourselves and conduct in this wicked world. Many of us are aware that religion in itself can at times be harmful, and more so than it is good. But what about the people who manipulate the truth and try to use this
as a weapon to destroy. Islam is questionable at best, and there are those who are willing to kill another in the name of this for sure. But where do we draw the line ?
Can these people not see the harm their beliefs and extremist ideology is causing
on their own kind. Do they not have any shame or regret when they are exposed
the truths such as this. Click on the link below and some others right now to see
the disturbing truth and dangers of Islam today. Something must be done now
to stop this madness. And if you are silent about matters like these, then you are every bit as guilty even if you are a so called good Muslim.

http://www.cbsnews.com...
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 11:51:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Spreading lies about the one TRUE religion will not convince anyone, pal. You're on a debate site with intelligent people; you need to convince people with the facts, not prevarications.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 11:52:35 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 11:51:29 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Spreading lies about the one TRUE religion will not convince anyone, pal. You're on a debate site with intelligent people; you need to convince people with the facts, not prevarications.

The facts are there in the video for all eyes to see. It will blind you greatly like the noonday sun.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 12:00:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 11:52:35 AM, inferno wrote:
At 9/4/2012 11:51:29 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Spreading lies about the one TRUE religion will not convince anyone, pal. You're on a debate site with intelligent people; you need to convince people with the facts, not prevarications.

The facts are there in the video for all eyes to see. It will blind you greatly like the noonday sun.

If you consider lies to be facts, you're going to have a difficult time making your way through life. Why don't you post some of the points here so we can see how stupid they are?
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 12:58:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 12:00:21 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 9/4/2012 11:52:35 AM, inferno wrote:
At 9/4/2012 11:51:29 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Spreading lies about the one TRUE religion will not convince anyone, pal. You're on a debate site with intelligent people; you need to convince people with the facts, not prevarications.

The facts are there in the video for all eyes to see. It will blind you greatly like the noonday sun.

If you consider lies to be facts, you're going to have a difficult time making your way through life. Why don't you post some of the points here so we can see how stupid they are?

No. People who ignore facts and are enslaved by propaganda like you are daily,
are going to have it hard in life. Give yourself about another year, you may wish you
were dead.
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 1:34:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 11:43:05 AM, inferno wrote:
From which platform do we judge ourselves and conduct in this wicked world. Many of us are aware that religion in itself can at times be harmful, and more so than it is good. But what about the people who manipulate the truth and try to use this
as a weapon to destroy. Islam is questionable at best, and there are those who are willing to kill another in the name of this for sure. But where do we draw the line ?
Can these people not see the harm their beliefs and extremist ideology is causing
on their own kind. Do they not have any shame or regret when they are exposed
the truths such as this. Click on the link below and some others right now to see
the disturbing truth and dangers of Islam today. Something must be done now
to stop this madness. And if you are silent about matters like these, then you are every bit as guilty even if you are a so called good Muslim.

http://www.cbsnews.com...

The attitudes that some Islams have is very militant.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 2:21:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 11:43:05 AM, inferno wrote:
From which platform do we judge ourselves and conduct in this wicked world. Many of us are aware that religion in itself can at times be harmful, and more so than it is good. But what about the people who manipulate the truth and try to use this
as a weapon to destroy. Islam is questionable at best, and there are those who are willing to kill another in the name of this for sure. But where do we draw the line ?
Can these people not see the harm their beliefs and extremist ideology is causing
on their own kind. Do they not have any shame or regret when they are exposed
the truths such as this. Click on the link below and some others right now to see
the disturbing truth and dangers of Islam today. Something must be done now
to stop this madness. And if you are silent about matters like these, then you are every bit as guilty even if you are a so called good Muslim.

http://www.cbsnews.com...

Response: When you can back your argument with quotes from the Qur'an and Sunnah, then you'll have a point. Until then, you only demonstrate that islam is a peaceful and just religion since nothing of the Qur'an and Sunnah shows otherwise.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 2:27:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 2:21:15 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/4/2012 11:43:05 AM, inferno wrote:
From which platform do we judge ourselves and conduct in this wicked world. Many of us are aware that religion in itself can at times be harmful, and more so than it is good. But what about the people who manipulate the truth and try to use this
as a weapon to destroy. Islam is questionable at best, and there are those who are willing to kill another in the name of this for sure. But where do we draw the line ?
Can these people not see the harm their beliefs and extremist ideology is causing
on their own kind. Do they not have any shame or regret when they are exposed
the truths such as this. Click on the link below and some others right now to see
the disturbing truth and dangers of Islam today. Something must be done now
to stop this madness. And if you are silent about matters like these, then you are every bit as guilty even if you are a so called good Muslim.

http://www.cbsnews.com...

Response: When you can back your argument with quotes from the Qur'an and Sunnah, then you'll have a point. Until then, you only demonstrate that islam is a peaceful and just religion since nothing of the Qur'an and Sunnah shows otherwise.

Exactly! Islam means peace!!! I'm sure he'll screw up the interpretations even when he provides the verses haha.

Mash'Allah brother :)
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 2:34:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 2:21:15 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/4/2012 11:43:05 AM, inferno wrote:
From which platform do we judge ourselves and conduct in this wicked world. Many of us are aware that religion in itself can at times be harmful, and more so than it is good. But what about the people who manipulate the truth and try to use this
as a weapon to destroy. Islam is questionable at best, and there are those who are willing to kill another in the name of this for sure. But where do we draw the line ?
Can these people not see the harm their beliefs and extremist ideology is causing
on their own kind. Do they not have any shame or regret when they are exposed
the truths such as this. Click on the link below and some others right now to see
the disturbing truth and dangers of Islam today. Something must be done now
to stop this madness. And if you are silent about matters like these, then you are every bit as guilty even if you are a so called good Muslim.

http://www.cbsnews.com...

Response: When you can back your argument with quotes from the Qur'an and Sunnah, then you'll have a point. Until then, you only demonstrate that islam is a peaceful and just religion since nothing of the Qur'an and Sunnah shows otherwise.

Then maybe you should not allow those who are extremist to misrepresent
that which is so sacred to thee. So far, you are not doing a good job at proving
otherwise.
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 3:02:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 11:51:29 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Spreading lies about the one TRUE religion will not convince anyone, pal. You're on a debate site with intelligent people; you need to convince people with the facts, not prevarications.

I sincerely hope you are trolling..
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:59:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 2:34:39 PM, inferno wrote:

Then maybe you should not allow those who are extremist to misrepresent
that which is so sacred to thee. So far, you are not doing a good job at proving
otherwise.

Response: To the contrary, since you clearly can't demonstrate that islam does not establish peace from the Qur'an and sunnah, then you should desist from stating such propaganda since it's propaganda like yours that actually strengthens extremism. So far, you are not doing a good job proving otherwise.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 8:14:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 7:59:28 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Response: To the contrary, since you clearly can't demonstrate that islam does not establish peace from the Qur'an and sunnah, then you should desist from stating such propaganda since it's propaganda like yours that actually strengthens extremism. So far, you are not doing a good job proving otherwise.

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: Even the Qu'ran rejects you Fatihah as a liar, deceiver and fraud!

006.159

Next!
MountainDEWDjv
Posts: 14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 9:50:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hadith speaks quite often about waging war against the Christians and the Jews, beheading, chopping off of hands and feet, sexual perversion and many MANY more things that misrepresent Islam. I'm sorry to say that it is Sunnah that causes the misguided extreme ways you see around the world. The Quran on the other hand teaches moderation, forgiveness and restraint... just a few of the good virtues it speaks of... I move to have the topic renamed to "Islam: A Misunderstood Religion"

JV
MountainDEWDjv
Posts: 14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 9:56:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 8:14:43 PM, Composer wrote:
At 9/4/2012 7:59:28 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Response: To the contrary, since you clearly can't demonstrate that islam does not establish peace from the Qur'an and sunnah, then you should desist from stating such propaganda since it's propaganda like yours that actually strengthens extremism. So far, you are not doing a good job proving otherwise.

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: Even the Qu'ran rejects you Fatihah as a liar, deceiver and fraud!

006.159

Next!

someone did their homework! :D
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 4:32:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 9:50:34 PM, MountainDEWDjv wrote:
Hadith speaks quite often about waging war against the Christians and the Jews,
Tell us about the wars.

beheading,
Beheading innocents?

chopping off of hands and feet,
For what, pleasure or punishment?

sexual perversion
Such as?

and many MANY more things that misrepresent Islam.
Enlighten us.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 7:12:25 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 9:50:34 PM, MountainDEWDjv wrote:
Hadith speaks quite often about waging war against the Christians and the Jews, beheading, chopping off of hands and feet, sexual perversion and many MANY more things that misrepresent Islam. I'm sorry to say that it is Sunnah that causes the misguided extreme ways you see around the world. The Quran on the other hand teaches moderation, forgiveness and restraint... just a few of the good virtues it speaks of... I move to have the topic renamed to "Islam: A Misunderstood Religion"


JV

Response: The hadiths are written with context. In the hadiths of the sunnah, not one says to start a war with chistians and jews first, or wage war simply because they are jews and christians. This the hadiths concerning war is in response to the jews and christians attacking the muslims and muslims responding in self-defense. So the sunnah hadiths are justified, since there is no wrong in self-defense. Even the Qur'an addresses who attacked first:

"Will ye not fight a folk who broke their solemn pledges, and purposed to drive out the messenger and did attack you first? What! Fear ye them? Now Allah hath more right that ye should fear Him, if ye are believers".

As for sexual perversion, the hadiths may mention many horrific things, but nothing in the sunnah actually condones it. There's a difference. No where in the sunnah does Muhammad(saw) condone sexual perversion.
darkman1015
Posts: 35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 9:11:18 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 11:43:05 AM, inferno wrote:
From which platform do we judge ourselves and conduct in this wicked world. Many of us are aware that religion in itself can at times be harmful, and more so than it is good. But what about the people who manipulate the truth and try to use this
as a weapon to destroy. Islam is questionable at best, and there are those who are willing to kill another in the name of this for sure. But where do we draw the line ?
Can these people not see the harm their beliefs and extremist ideology is causing
on their own kind. Do they not have any shame or regret when they are exposed
the truths such as this. Click on the link below and some others right now to see
the disturbing truth and dangers of Islam today. Something must be done now
to stop this madness. And if you are silent about matters like these, then you are every bit as guilty even if you are a so called good Muslim.

http://www.cbsnews.com...

You say that we must stop the madness of these extremist and those of us who are silent are just as guilty. I agree that those who pervert the word of Allah should be stopped and we must speak against them. there are several events held all over both America and the world where Muslims speak what true Islam is and try to show through the acts how a Muslim is supposed to behave and we denounce and debunk there propaganda often. I however find things like your post a spark for those who distort the word of the Qu'ran. You who use terms as "so called good Muslim", and blatantly state that "Islam is evil" would be the type of person that the terrorist would see as a threat to there beliefs and using jihad attempt to destroy. Now a terrorist leader can use this among many other easily found anti-Islam blogs papers and reports to show young naive people how America hates Islam and wants to destroy it and then fearing their beliefs and lives maybe in danger they will fall prey to the words of the extremist and join movements. This is of course an exaggeration but do you understand the point? Terrorism is ignorant no doubt but branding a whole religion on the actions of a few is just as Ignorant. the kkk is a Christian group that doesn't mean all Christians are racist who burn black churches.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 9:50:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 9:11:18 AM, darkman1015 wrote:
At 9/4/2012 11:43:05 AM, inferno wrote:
From which platform do we judge ourselves and conduct in this wicked world. Many of us are aware that religion in itself can at times be harmful, and more so than it is good. But what about the people who manipulate the truth and try to use this
as a weapon to destroy. Islam is questionable at best, and there are those who are willing to kill another in the name of this for sure. But where do we draw the line ?
Can these people not see the harm their beliefs and extremist ideology is causing
on their own kind. Do they not have any shame or regret when they are exposed
the truths such as this. Click on the link below and some others right now to see
the disturbing truth and dangers of Islam today. Something must be done now
to stop this madness. And if you are silent about matters like these, then you are every bit as guilty even if you are a so called good Muslim.

http://www.cbsnews.com...

You say that we must stop the madness of these extremist and those of us who are silent are just as guilty. I agree that those who pervert the word of Allah should be stopped and we must speak against them. there are several events held all over both America and the world where Muslims speak what true Islam is and try to show through the acts how a Muslim is supposed to behave and we denounce and debunk there propaganda often. I however find things like your post a spark for those who distort the word of the Qu'ran. You who use terms as "so called good Muslim", and blatantly state that "Islam is evil" would be the type of person that the terrorist would see as a threat to there beliefs and using jihad attempt to destroy. Now a terrorist leader can use this among many other easily found anti-Islam blogs papers and reports to show young naive people how America hates Islam and wants to destroy it and then fearing their beliefs and lives maybe in danger they will fall prey to the words of the extremist and join movements. This is of course an exaggeration but do you understand the point? Terrorism is ignorant no doubt but branding a whole religion on the actions of a few is just as Ignorant. the kkk is a Christian group that doesn't mean all Christians are racist who burn black churches.

The Klu Klux Klan is not a Christian organization. They are only using the name in order to mask the evil that lies underneath. False prophets are involved in all religions worldwide, I agree. But when these people who claim to be Muslims
affiliate themselves, such as this girls father did on the story on my link, then
the line between the two is a bit vague. You cannot really tell the difference because he was not really a terrorist to begin with. However, his mindset, like many
decent Muslims is militant. And because of this mindset, he killed one of his own.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 1:24:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 3:02:41 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/4/2012 11:51:29 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Spreading lies about the one TRUE religion will not convince anyone, pal. You're on a debate site with intelligent people; you need to convince people with the facts, not prevarications.

I sincerely hope you are trolling..

He is and frankly it's getting old. It's kind of disrespectful too.
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 4:04:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 1:24:34 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/4/2012 3:02:41 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/4/2012 11:51:29 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Spreading lies about the one TRUE religion will not convince anyone, pal. You're on a debate site with intelligent people; you need to convince people with the facts, not prevarications.

I sincerely hope you are trolling..

He is and frankly it's getting old. It's kind of disrespectful too.

More useless rhetoric coming from a lack-luster perfomer of DDO.
Your criticism of me was dead long ago. Try something better next time.
SamJoelle
Posts: 48
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 4:12:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 11:43:05 AM, inferno wrote:
From which platform do we judge ourselves and conduct in this wicked world. Many of us are aware that religion in itself can at times be harmful, and more so than it is good. But what about the people who manipulate the truth and try to use this
as a weapon to destroy. Islam is questionable at best, and there are those who are willing to kill another in the name of this for sure. But where do we draw the line ?
Can these people not see the harm their beliefs and extremist ideology is causing
on their own kind. Do they not have any shame or regret when they are exposed
the truths such as this. Click on the link below and some others right now to see
the disturbing truth and dangers of Islam today. Something must be done now
to stop this madness. And if you are silent about matters like these, then you are every bit as guilty even if you are a so called good Muslim.

http://www.cbsnews.com...

You should watch Walid Shoebat.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 4:16:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 4:04:27 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/5/2012 1:24:34 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/4/2012 3:02:41 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/4/2012 11:51:29 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Spreading lies about the one TRUE religion will not convince anyone, pal. You're on a debate site with intelligent people; you need to convince people with the facts, not prevarications.

I sincerely hope you are trolling..

He is and frankly it's getting old. It's kind of disrespectful too.

More useless rhetoric coming from a lack-luster perfomer of DDO.
Your criticism of me was dead long ago. Try something better next time.

Are you seriously too stupid to see that this wasn't even directed at you?
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 4:16:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 4:12:32 PM, SamJoelle wrote:
At 9/4/2012 11:43:05 AM, inferno wrote:
From which platform do we judge ourselves and conduct in this wicked world. Many of us are aware that religion in itself can at times be harmful, and more so than it is good. But what about the people who manipulate the truth and try to use this
as a weapon to destroy. Islam is questionable at best, and there are those who are willing to kill another in the name of this for sure. But where do we draw the line ?
Can these people not see the harm their beliefs and extremist ideology is causing
on their own kind. Do they not have any shame or regret when they are exposed
the truths such as this. Click on the link below and some others right now to see
the disturbing truth and dangers of Islam today. Something must be done now
to stop this madness. And if you are silent about matters like these, then you are every bit as guilty even if you are a so called good Muslim.

http://www.cbsnews.com...



You should watch Walid Shoebat.

What is that. Time to research...........
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 4:30:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 4:16:20 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/5/2012 4:04:27 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/5/2012 1:24:34 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/4/2012 3:02:41 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/4/2012 11:51:29 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Spreading lies about the one TRUE religion will not convince anyone, pal. You're on a debate site with intelligent people; you need to convince people with the facts, not prevarications.

I sincerely hope you are trolling..

He is and frankly it's getting old. It's kind of disrespectful too.

More useless rhetoric coming from a lack-luster perfomer of DDO.
Your criticism of me was dead long ago. Try something better next time.

Are you seriously too stupid to see that this wasn't even directed at you?

Dont back down now. Its too late for that my friend. I know your game.
And the answer is no, it will not work.
SamJoelle
Posts: 48
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 4:30:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 2:21:15 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/4/2012 11:43:05 AM, inferno wrote:
From which platform do we judge ourselves and conduct in this wicked world. Many of us are aware that religion in itself can at times be harmful, and more so than it is good. But what about the people who manipulate the truth and try to use this
as a weapon to destroy. Islam is questionable at best, and there are those who are willing to kill another in the name of this for sure. But where do we draw the line ?
Can these people not see the harm their beliefs and extremist ideology is causing
on their own kind. Do they not have any shame or regret when they are exposed
the truths such as this. Click on the link below and some others right now to see
the disturbing truth and dangers of Islam today. Something must be done now
to stop this madness. And if you are silent about matters like these, then you are every bit as guilty even if you are a so called good Muslim.

http://www.cbsnews.com...

Response: When you can back your argument with quotes from the Qur'an and Sunnah, then you'll have a point. Until then, you only demonstrate that islam is a peaceful and just religion since nothing of the Qur'an and Sunnah shows otherwise.

Qur'an 4:089: They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

Qur'an 17:033: And do not kill any one whom Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause, and whoever is slain unjustly, We have indeed given to his heir authority, so let him not exceed the just limits in slaying; surely he is aided.

Allah has sickened the hearts of disbelievers and increased their disease. He is a spiritual anti-doctor. 2:10

Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kil them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. 2:191-2

Allah says that you must keep fighting until there is no more persecution and everyone on earth is a Muslim. Then you can stop killing people. 2:193a

But if there are any wrong-doers around after you've killed off all the disbelievers, persecutors and aggressors, then you'll have to kill them too. 2:193b

War is ordained by Allah, and all Muslims must be willing to fight, whether they like it or not. 2:216

Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers. (See 2:65-66) 4:47

Allah will bestow a vast reward on those who fight in religious wars. 4:74

Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them. 4:89

Makr in islam means " The greatest deciever " -- But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30

Other texts that say Allah is the Greatest deciever : Are they then secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi) save folk that perish. S. 7:99

So they schemed a scheme: and We schemed a scheme (Wamakaroo makran wamakarna makran), while they perceived not. S. 27:50

"and [they] deceived and Allah deceived and Allah is the best of deceivers"

Sura 3:54
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 4:35:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 4:30:56 PM, SamJoelle wrote:
At 9/4/2012 2:21:15 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/4/2012 11:43:05 AM, inferno wrote:
From which platform do we judge ourselves and conduct in this wicked world. Many of us are aware that religion in itself can at times be harmful, and more so than it is good. But what about the people who manipulate the truth and try to use this
as a weapon to destroy. Islam is questionable at best, and there are those who are willing to kill another in the name of this for sure. But where do we draw the line ?
Can these people not see the harm their beliefs and extremist ideology is causing
on their own kind. Do they not have any shame or regret when they are exposed
the truths such as this. Click on the link below and some others right now to see
the disturbing truth and dangers of Islam today. Something must be done now
to stop this madness. And if you are silent about matters like these, then you are every bit as guilty even if you are a so called good Muslim.

http://www.cbsnews.com...

Response: When you can back your argument with quotes from the Qur'an and Sunnah, then you'll have a point. Until then, you only demonstrate that islam is a peaceful and just religion since nothing of the Qur'an and Sunnah shows otherwise.




Qur'an 4:089: They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.


Qur'an 17:033: And do not kill any one whom Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause, and whoever is slain unjustly, We have indeed given to his heir authority, so let him not exceed the just limits in slaying; surely he is aided.

Allah has sickened the hearts of disbelievers and increased their disease. He is a spiritual anti-doctor. 2:10


Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kil them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. 2:191-2

Allah says that you must keep fighting until there is no more persecution and everyone on earth is a Muslim. Then you can stop killing people. 2:193a


But if there are any wrong-doers around after you've killed off all the disbelievers, persecutors and aggressors, then you'll have to kill them too. 2:193b

War is ordained by Allah, and all Muslims must be willing to fight, whether they like it or not. 2:216

Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers. (See 2:65-66) 4:47

Allah will bestow a vast reward on those who fight in religious wars. 4:74

Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them. 4:89







Makr in islam means " The greatest deciever " -- But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30

Other texts that say Allah is the Greatest deciever : Are they then secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi) save folk that perish. S. 7:99

So they schemed a scheme: and We schemed a scheme (Wamakaroo makran wamakarna makran), while they perceived not. S. 27:50



"and [they] deceived and Allah deceived and Allah is the best of deceivers"

Sura 3:54

Again. Islam is an evil religion. And that is because the majority of those who
partake in this organization or ideology have remained silent when it comes to these conflicting matters. To destroy anyone who does not believe or disrespects
your idea is irrelevent. You cannot force people to believe or convert.
That in itself is an act of terrorism.
I stand by this statement today. Where is the freedom and liberation in that.
Isnt spirituality supposed to be uplifting, and non oppressive.
SamJoelle
Posts: 48
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 4:42:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Qur'an 4:089: They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

Qur'an 17:033: And do not kill any one whom Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause, and whoever is slain unjustly, We have indeed given to his heir authority, so let him not exceed the just limits in slaying; surely he is aided.

Allah has sickened the hearts of disbelievers and increased their disease. He is a spiritual anti-doctor. 2:10

Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kil them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. 2:191-2

Allah says that you must keep fighting until there is no more persecution and everyone on earth is a Muslim. Then you can stop killing people. 2:193a

But if there are any wrong-doers around after you've killed off all the disbelievers, persecutors and aggressors, then you'll have to kill them too. 2:193b

War is ordained by Allah, and all Muslims must be willing to fight, whether they like it or not. 2:216

Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers. (See 2:65-66) 4:47

Allah will bestow a vast reward on those who fight in religious wars. 4:74

Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them. 4:89

Makr in islam means " The greatest deciever " -- But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30

Other texts that say Allah is the Greatest deciever : Are they then secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi) save folk that perish. S. 7:99

So they schemed a scheme: and We schemed a scheme (Wamakaroo makran wamakarna makran), while they perceived not. S. 27:50

"and [they] deceived and Allah deceived and Allah is the best of deceivers"

Sura 3:54.

One of the Names for allah is " The most proud " -- He is the One GOD; there is no other god beside Him. The King, the Most Sacred, the Peace, the Most Faithful, the Supreme, the Almighty, the Most Powerful, the Most Proud (al-mutakabbiru).

I could really go on for a long time. It would be a good thing to debate
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 5:25:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 4:42:52 PM, SamJoelle wrote:
Qur'an 4:089: They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

Qur'an 17:033: And do not kill any one whom Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause, and whoever is slain unjustly, We have indeed given to his heir authority, so let him not exceed the just limits in slaying; surely he is aided.

Allah has sickened the hearts of disbelievers and increased their disease. He is a spiritual anti-doctor. 2:10

Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kil them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. 2:191-2

Allah says that you must keep fighting until there is no more persecution and everyone on earth is a Muslim. Then you can stop killing people. 2:193a

But if there are any wrong-doers around after you've killed off all the disbelievers, persecutors and aggressors, then you'll have to kill them too. 2:193b

War is ordained by Allah, and all Muslims must be willing to fight, whether they like it or not. 2:216

Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers. (See 2:65-66) 4:47

Allah will bestow a vast reward on those who fight in religious wars. 4:74

Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them. 4:89

Makr in islam means " The greatest deciever " -- But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30

Other texts that say Allah is the Greatest deciever : Are they then secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi) save folk that perish. S. 7:99

So they schemed a scheme: and We schemed a scheme (Wamakaroo makran wamakarna makran), while they perceived not. S. 27:50

"and [they] deceived and Allah deceived and Allah is the best of deceivers"

Sura 3:54.



One of the Names for allah is " The most proud " -- He is the One GOD; there is no other god beside Him. The King, the Most Sacred, the Peace, the Most Faithful, the Supreme, the Almighty, the Most Powerful, the Most Proud (al-mutakabbiru).


I could really go on for a long time. It would be a good thing to debate

I have read all of these things before. But if this was really the case, then why
do Muslims hate Jews.