Jump to topic:

Daniel's Fourth Kingdom

TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 8:07:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Everything is about change. The whole world is seeking change. We see it everyday and all around us. It is not us, people, that we need to worry about. It is the spiritual powers and the heavenly host.

Ephesians 2:2 "Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:"

We see that Jesus Christ broke the bondage of that sin but this change is about the bringing back of power of this 'prince of the air'. He is at work right now to bring about his coming. He can not come without our willingness, our wanting (either by naiveness or planning) for him too. His angels who where cast out with him are encircling (emcompassing) this earth. The compass (heavenly host) & the rule (earth), To merge.

Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

What are these high places? These heights?

Psalms 148:1 "Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights. 2 Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts. 3 Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light. 4 Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens. 5 Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created."

Heights are the heavens and its host (both good & bad). We are currently in the state of these powers transforming this world. We are being encircled by these powers. If we ever study astrology we see the constellations and zodiac signs. These stars & signs have purpose. This purpose is not just for seasons, days and years but for signs also.

Genesis 1:14 "And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:"

Notice that, signs, is used first. What are these signs? For New Era's. The signs of the Zodiac. We all know about the twelve signs. Gemini, Aquarius, Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Leo, Libra, Saggittarius, Capricorn, Pisces, Virgo and Scorpio. We are know just learning about a thirteeth sign called Ophiuchus. What is the thirteenth sign? It's real name is Serpentarius. This sign signals the serpent bringer. The zodiac signs are the God's of acient civilizations and our current civilizations.

Deuteronomy 4:19 "And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven."

Daniel's fourth kingdom is the arrival of this thirteeth sign, the serpent bringer, The merge of the 4 dimensions (a spiritual kingdom), which we have three now, but the Bible mentions four.

Ephesians 3:17 "That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the (1)breadth, and (2)length, and (3)depth, and (4)height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God."
We know that a star at its core produces iron. We also know that stars in the Bible are refered to as angels.
Revelation 12:3 "And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth:"

We see the Fourth kingdom described by Daniel & Revelations.

Daniel 2:40 "And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: for as much as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise. 41 And where as thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, for as much as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay."
Daniel 7:7 "After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns."
Revelation 13:1 "And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy."
Genesis 2:7 "And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground,"

We see that stars are iron strong. We see that men are formed from dust, which also is clay. We see the fourth beast is iron mingled with clay. This means that the stars of heaven will mingle with man. We refer back to Genesis 6.

Genesis 6:4 "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

This was in Noah's day and Jesus says His coming will be:

Matthew 24:37 "But as the days of Noah were, so will also the coming of the Son of man be."
Luke 17:26 "And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man."

We gather that we are in the season & sign of the return of Noah's day (fallen angels & hybrid children) and the return of Jesus Christ.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 8:24:28 AM
"Daniel's fourth kingdom is the arrival of this thirteeth sign, the serpent bringer, The merge of the 4 dimensions (a spiritual kingdom), which we have three now, but the Bible mentions four."

Daniel's fourth kingdom is or was the Roman Empire. The first three were the Babylonian, MedoPersian, and Macedonian or Grecian. These were followed in the first century BC by a consolidation of power in Rome, and it lasted for about 500 yrs - until 476AD. And in those days, the days of the Roman Empire, the God of heaven would establish a kingdom which would never be destroyed.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 8:26:54 AM
At 9/6/2012 8:24:28 AM, annanicole wrote:
"Daniel's fourth kingdom is the arrival of this thirteeth sign, the serpent bringer, The merge of the 4 dimensions (a spiritual kingdom), which we have three now, but the Bible mentions four."

Daniel's fourth kingdom is or was the Roman Empire. The first three were the Babylonian, MedoPersian, and Macedonian or Grecian. These were followed in the first century BC by a consolidation of power in Rome, and it lasted for about 500 yrs - until 476AD. And in those days, the days of the Roman Empire, the God of heaven would establish a kingdom which would never be destroyed.

And Of course you have many verses supporting this?
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 8:38:58 AM

Let me repharse, We know of the three earthly kingdoms you mentioned, all true. Though you need to show Biblical passages that refer to the Roman Empire being the fourth beast. Not one but many, if you want to pick apart this theory. You should also show (cause I am getting you think revelations and Daniel have happened & not a future sense), I may be wrong, That the fourth kingdom have happened and not in effect still. Without any Biblical passages to the effect, brings your assertions as incorrect.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 9:00:50 AM
At 9/6/2012 8:38:58 AM, TheAsylum wrote:

Let me repharse, We know of the three earthly kingdoms you mentioned, all true. Though you need to show Biblical passages that refer to the Roman Empire being the fourth beast. Not one but many, if you want to pick apart this theory. You should also show (cause I am getting you think revelations and Daniel have happened & not a future sense), I may be wrong, That the fourth kingdom have happened and not in effect still. Without any Biblical passages to the effect, brings your assertions as incorrect.

Well, in the first place, you offer nothing to support your theory other than your assertion. Certainly I believe the bulk of Revelation has already occurred. In the 2nd place, just take a look at Daniel 2 with notes added:

"You (Nebuchadnezzar), O king, are a king of kings (worldwide ruler). For the God of heaven has given you a kingdom, power, strength, and glory; and wherever the children of men dwell, or the beasts of the field and the birds of the heaven, He has given them into your hand, and has made you ruler over them all—you are this head of gold. (confirms Nebuchadnezzar) that But after you shall arise another kingdom inferior to yours (the Babylonian Empire fell to the MedoPersians in about 670BC); then another, a third kingdom of bronze, which shall rule over all the earth (the Macedonians under Alexander the Great overthrew the MedoPersians, circa 335 BC). And the fourth kingdom shall be as strong as iron, inasmuch as iron breaks in pieces and shatters everything; and like iron that crushes, that kingdom will break in pieces and crush all the others. Whereas you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; yet the strength of the iron shall be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with ceramic clay. And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly fragile. As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay. And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever."

You concede to the first three, right? Babylonian, MedoPersian, and Grecian? Then you say the 4th kingdom is a zodiac thingie? Seems to me that you'd only need to discover who held sway over all the earth following the Grecian Empire. Who did that? Why did Jesus say, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel." (Mark 1: 15). What time? I submit the "time" of the 4th worldwide kingdom. That's why, "Joseph of Arimathaea, an honourable counsellor, which also waited for the kingdom of God, came, and went in boldly unto Pilate, and craved the body of Jesus." Joseph of Arimathaea, like John and Jesus, knew that the time spoken by Daniel was fulfilled.

I looked at about a dozen commentaries on Dan 2 just now. I can get them for you if you'd like. Every one of them states that the 4th worldwide kingdom refers to the Roman Empire.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 9:02:21 AM
I'll ask this: has the kingdom of God been set up yet? That'll answer volumes, if you ever answer it.
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 9:20:42 AM

Well, in the first place, you offer nothing to support your theory other than your assertion. :
This statement right here let's me know that Bible scriptures mean nothing to you, so in this instance your word's are meaningless. I supported all my claim on the scriptures and maybe you should as well.
Certainly I believe the bulk of Revelation has already occurred.:
Really, I failed to see the scriptures that supports that.
In the 2nd place, just take a look at Daniel 2 with notes added:
"And the fourth kingdom shall be as strong as iron,:inasmuch as iron breaks in pieces and shatters everything; and like iron that crushes, that kingdom will break in pieces and crush all the others.:
So, Rome crushed all other kingdoms? They didnt but go ahead and exsplain it.
Whereas you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided;::yet the strength of the iron shall be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with ceramic clay. And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly fragile. As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay,:
What does the clay and the iron mixed mean?
they will mingle with the seed of men;:
Seed means DNA, Why would it refer to men mingling with men, that happens naturally, Why is it suggesting something mingling with man's seed?
Man's seed, means sperm or egg.
To mingle with means to join with man's seed.
but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.:
Again iron mixing with clay and they dont suppose to mix.
And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever.":
This is refering to heavenly kingdom. So, where is this kingdom?

Then you say the 4th kingdom is a zodiac thingie?:
It is not a zodiac thingy. It is the heavenly host and thier signs. The Bible mentions the zodiac signs many times and so does Jesus. These zodiacs are not of God but angels cast down.
Seems to me that you'd only need to discover who held sway over all the earth following the Grecian Empire.:
Seem's to me you leap over the spiritual wording in these passages and try to place it into a man-made kingdom.
Who did that? Why did Jesus say, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.":
The kingdom of God is at hand. His kingdom is spiritual not physical.
(Mark 1: 15). What time? I submit the "time" of the 4th worldwide kingdom. That's why, "Joseph of Arimathaea, an honourable counsellor, which also waited for the kingdom of God, came, and went in boldly unto Pilate, and craved the body of Jesus.":
At hand: approaching in the immediate future. How many days did Jesus take to rise again? How many day's will he return? How many day's in the spiritual sense? 3 days. What does Jesus say a day is?
2 Peter 3:8 "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."
So, I think 3 days is at hand.
I looked at about a dozen commentaries on Dan 2 just now. I can get them for you if you'd like. Every one of them states that the 4th worldwide kingdom refers to the Roman Empire.:
I do not want commentaries, I read them all the time, I want a moving of the Holy Ghost and you provide scriptures.
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 9:21:53 AM
At 9/6/2012 9:02:21 AM, annanicole wrote:
I'll ask this: has the kingdom of God been set up yet? That'll answer volumes, if you ever answer it.

Yes, the kingdom is set-up.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 9:34:18 AM
At 9/6/2012 9:21:53 AM, TheAsylum wrote:

Well, that solves 95% of our possible disagreements, then because 90% of these nutcases think the kingdom is yet future and will be literally set up over in literal Palestine and Jesus will literally rule from a literal throne over in literal Jerusalem for a literal 1,000 years.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 9:37:31 AM
"And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever."

Well, I'm not sure what you mean by heavenly, but the kingdom which was prophesied, heralded, and inaugerated by Jesus Christ is the church set up on Pentecost in AD33 during the days of the Roman Empire.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 9:40:51 AM
I do not want commentaries, I read them all the time, I want a moving of the Holy Ghost and you provide scriptures.

Maybe the men who wrote the commentaries were all "moved by the Holy Ghost" in which case they would be correct, and you would be wrong. Right?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 9:46:25 AM
"Seems to me that you'd only need to discover who held sway over all the earth following the Grecian Empire."
Seem's to me you leap over the spiritual wording in these passages and try to place it into a man-made kingdom.

The 4th worldwide kingdom, the Roman Empire, IS a man-made or physical kingdom just as were the prior three: the Babylonian, MedoPersian, and Macedonian. Why do you think the 4th would be any different. And in the days of those kings of the 4th worldwide empire, at THAT time ... during their reigns .. while they are holding world-wide sway .. at THAT time, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom - yes, a spiritual kingdom - which shall never be destroyed.

No wonder you aren't interested in commentaries. I wouldn't be either, if I were you. Although they differ in specifics, every last one of them that I consulted relates the 4th worldwide kingdom to the Roman Empire. And I can see why. Even the millennialist Scofield, who specialized in ridiculous speculative theories, mentions it.
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 9:47:47 AM
At 9/6/2012 9:34:18 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 9/6/2012 9:21:53 AM, TheAsylum wrote:

Well, that solves 95% of our possible disagreements, then because 90% of these nutcases think the kingdom is yet future and will be literally set up over in literal Palestine and Jesus will literally rule from a literal throne over in literal Jerusalem for a literal 1,000 years.:

Jesus will reign for a literal thousand years, but not in Jerusalem, not of this world. What I am saying is this spiritual kingdom that is set-up, is merging with our own. The rapture of Christ is going to take place and the set-up of that man of sin will emerge, which is spiritual mixed with physical. After his 7 years of rule, we will return with Christ to cast them down and to reign a thousand years. We read in revelations:
Revelation 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? 7:1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
Revelation 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; 10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and to the Lamb. Revelation 7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying to me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said to him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
Revelation 20:1 "And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given to them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection."
Revelation 20:6 "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. 7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom isas the sand of the sea. 9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. 10 And the demon that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are,and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. 11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them."
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 9:49:42 AM
At 9/6/2012 9:37:31 AM, annanicole wrote:
"And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever."

Well, I'm not sure what you mean by heavenly, but the kingdom which was prophesied, heralded, and inaugerated by Jesus Christ is the church set up on Pentecost in AD33 during the days of the Roman Empire.

This is correct but this kingdom is not physical, not a kingdom upon earth, for we are not of this world. This kingdom is a spiritual one and it last forever and shall never be destroyed.
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 9:50:36 AM
At 9/6/2012 9:40:51 AM, annanicole wrote:

Maybe the men who wrote the commentaries were all "moved by the Holy Ghost" in which case they would be correct, and you would be wrong. Right?

If there commentaries are not founded and bulit of the scriptures then they are wrong. Mine are.
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 9:55:05 AM
At 9/6/2012 9:46:25 AM, annanicole wrote:
"Seems to me that you'd only need to discover who held sway over all the earth following the Grecian Empire."

The 4th worldwide kingdom, the Roman Empire, IS a man-made or physical kingdom just as were the prior three: the Babylonian, MedoPersian, and Macedonian. Why do you think the 4th would be any different. :
Because Daniel said it was.
And in the days of those kings of the 4th worldwide empire, at THAT time ... during their reigns .. while they are holding world-wide sway .. at THAT time, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom - yes, a spiritual kingdom - which shall never be destroyed.:
He laready has but that fourth kingdom is not merely physical, like the others and Daniel says this. They are Iron-Stars-angels mixed with clay-Men.

No wonder you aren't interested in commentaries. I wouldn't be either, if I were you. Although they differ in specifics, every last one of them that I consulted relates the 4th worldwide kingdom to the Roman Empire. And I can see why. Even the millennialist Scofield, who specialized in ridiculous speculative theories, mentions it.:
If they are remaining physical and of this world they are not following scriptures. The scriptures and Daniel say that this fourth kingdom is not of this world and neither are those in Christ.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 10:53:34 AM
At 9/6/2012 9:55:05 AM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/6/2012 9:46:25 AM, annanicole wrote:

The 4th worldwide kingdom, the Roman Empire, IS a man-made or physical kingdom just as were the prior three: the Babylonian, MedoPersian, and Macedonian. Why do you think the 4th would be any different. :
Because Daniel said it was.

Really? Point it out in a way that would differentiate it from the equally figurative language describing the first three.

And in the days of those kings of the 4th worldwide empire, at THAT time ... during their reigns .. while they are holding world-wide sway .. at THAT time, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom - yes, a spiritual kingdom - which shall never be destroyed.:
He laready has but that fourth kingdom is not merely physical, like the others and Daniel says this. They are Iron-Stars-angels mixed with clay-Men.

No wonder you aren't interested in commentaries. I wouldn't be either, if I were you. Although they differ in specifics, every last one of them that I consulted relates the 4th worldwide kingdom to the Roman Empire. And I can see why. Even the millennialist Scofield, who specialized in ridiculous speculative theories, mentions it.:
If they are remaining physical and of this world they are not following scriptures. The scriptures and Daniel say that this fourth kingdom is not of this world and neither are those in Christ.
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 11:28:49 AM
Really? Point it out in a way that would differentiate it from the equally figurative language describing the first three.

I have but here goes again.
Daniel 7:7 "After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns."
What beast has iron teeth? What beast has residue? And did you see it is 'diverse from all the beast before it'? No kingdom is alike, we know this, though Daniel's specifically says this fourth will be more diverse than them all.

We see the five elements of all kingdom's. Gold, Silver, Brass, Iron and clay.
Daniel 2:32 This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass, 33 His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay. 34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces. 35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshing floors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.
-Here is labeling every kingdom that will ever rule on this earth.
Gold- Babylon
Silver- Medo-Persia
Bronze- Greece
Iron- Rome
Proverbs 27:17 Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.
Iron/Clay- Now Iron we saw represented, Rome. Though Clay refers to dirt/earth, clay symbolizes a man. So in this verse it is not talking about just a man's kingdom. We see a mingling of iron and clay. I showed you that stars also represent iron. Stars represent angels. We see Daniel say that, "they will mingle with the seed of men;" Now this right here shows that Daniel was not talking about a man-made kingdom because why would he say, THEY MINGLE WITH MEN. This shows that the toes are in fact angels mingling with men as Genesis 6 relates.
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 11:43:23 AM

I am sure some of these men were moved by the Holy Spirit. Let's also remember this also:
Daniel 12:4 "But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased."
These books could not be fully revealed until the end and knowledge will be increased. We also see:
Matthew 24:4 "And Jesus answered and said to them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many will come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and will deceive many. 6 And ye will hear of wars, and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these thingsmust come to pass, but the end is not yet."
Matthew 24:10 "And then will many be offended, and will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 And many false prophets will rise, and will deceive many."

So, see some are false and some just do not have full understanding of the Word.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 2:44:07 PM
At 9/6/2012 11:43:23 AM, TheAsylum wrote:

I am sure some of these men were moved by the Holy Spirit. Let's also remember this also:
Daniel 12:4 "But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased."
These books could not be fully revealed until the end and knowledge will be increased. We also see:
Matthew 24:4 "And Jesus answered and said to them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many will come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and will deceive many. 6 And ye will hear of wars, and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these thingsmust come to pass, but the end is not yet."
Matthew 24:10 "And then will many be offended, and will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 And many false prophets will rise, and will deceive many."

So, see some are false and some just do not have full understanding of the Word.

"This shows that the toes are in fact angels mingling with men as Genesis 6 relates."

Umm ... lemme get this straight. You think angel or some other non-human form is gonna be screwing humans? Literally? Sex with nonhuman forms?
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 2:47:08 PM

Umm ... lemme get this straight. You think angel or some other non-human form is gonna be screwing humans? Literally? Sex with nonhuman forms?

You do not have to have sex to mingle, look at our technology today. But let's refer to the Canaanites and Genesis 6, in Noah's day:
KJV-R (Webster) Genesis 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they werefair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also isflesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare childrento them, the same becamemighty men which wereof old, men of renown.
5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man wasgreat in the earth, and thatevery imagination of the thoughts of his heart wasonly evil continually.
6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Has happened before and Jesus Christ said it will again.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 2:50:10 PM
At 9/6/2012 2:47:08 PM, TheAsylum wrote:

You do not have to have sex to mingle, look at our technology today. But let's refer to the Canaanites and Genesis 6, in Noah's day:
KJV-R (Webster) Genesis 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they werefair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also isflesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare childrento them, the same becamemighty men which wereof old, men of renown.
5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man wasgreat in the earth, and thatevery imagination of the thoughts of his heart wasonly evil continually.
6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Has happened before and Jesus Christ said it will again.

I ask the question again. It seems to be "yes" or "no" to me: "umm ... lemme get this straight. You think angel or some other non-human form is gonna be screwing humans? Literally? Sex with nonhuman forms?"
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 2:52:46 PM
I ask the question again. It seems to be "yes" or "no" to me: "umm ... lemme get this straight. You think angel or some other non-human form is gonna be screwing humans? Literally? Sex with nonhuman forms?"

I posted what I thought, what the Bible says, (considering your Christian and claiming your own theories, you should know the scriptures), you read and comprehind it any way you like. Either you can not read english or you are not serious.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 2:56:28 PM
At 9/6/2012 2:52:46 PM, TheAsylum wrote:

I posted what I thought, what the Bible says, (considering your Christian and claiming your own theories, you should know the scriptures), you read and comprehind it any way you like. Either you can not read english or you are not serious.

Blah. Do you actually believe human beings in the future will be screwing around with nonhuman forms or not? Why can't you give a straight-up "yes" or "no" instead of dancing around the question. You imply that you do believe that. I'd say you do. But I want you to step right up to the plate and admit such a belief, if indeed such is your belief. So "yes" or "no".
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 2:59:53 PM
At 9/6/2012 2:56:28 PM, annanicole wrote:

Blah. Do you actually believe human beings in the future will be screwing around with nonhuman forms or not? Why can't you give a straight-up "yes" or "no" instead of dancing around the question. You imply that you do believe that. I'd say you do. But I want you to step right up to the plate and admit such a belief, if indeed such is your belief. So "yes" or "no".

Do you Believe, Jesus Christ, and the Bible?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 3:04:01 PM
At 9/6/2012 2:59:53 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/6/2012 2:56:28 PM, annanicole wrote:

Do you Believe, Jesus Christ, and the Bible?

Good grief, the boy won't answer! Imagine that! Listen, dude, do you believe that angels or some other nonhuman life form will commit some shade of beastiality with humans in the future? Will nonhumans forms literally screw around with humans? It's "yes" or "no" whether I believe God, the Bible, Jesus or anything else. What I believe has no effect on your silly speculations and ridiculous literalist approach to prophesy. Answer the question!
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 3:06:35 PM
Good grief, the boy won't answer! Imagine that! Listen, dude, do you believe that angels or some other nonhuman life form will commit some shade of beastiality with humans in the future? Will nonhumans forms literally screw around with humans? It's "yes" or "no" whether I believe God, the Bible, Jesus or anything else. What I believe has no effect on your silly speculations and ridiculous literalist approach to prophesy. Answer the question!

The Bible and Jesus Christ speaks for itself. Keep thinking you know anything about the two. You do not even use scripture like its a disease. If you know Jesus Christ then you know the Word and know the Word is literal or Jesus is not literal. John 1:1.
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 3:16:36 PM
Good grief, the boy won't answer! Imagine that! Listen, dude, do you believe that angels or some other nonhuman life form will commit some shade of beastiality with humans in the future? Will nonhumans forms literally screw around with humans? It's "yes" or "no" whether I believe God, the Bible, Jesus or anything else. What I believe has no effect on your silly speculations and ridiculous literalist approach to prophesy. Answer the question!:

Why dont you just confess with your lips, because you hint it all over the place, You dont believe Jesus Christ, His Word, That He is not the Word. That the Word isnt not literal and in saying that neither is Jesus because He is the Word.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 4:09:19 PM
At 9/6/2012 3:16:36 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
Good grief, the boy won't answer! Imagine that! Listen, dude, do you believe that angels or some other nonhuman life form will commit some shade of beastiality with humans in the future? Will nonhumans forms literally screw around with humans? It's "yes" or "no" whether I believe God, the Bible, Jesus or anything else. What I believe has no effect on your silly speculations and ridiculous literalist approach to prophesy. Answer the question!:

Why dont you just confess with your lips, because you hint it all over the place, You dont believe Jesus Christ, His Word, That He is not the Word. That the Word isnt not literal and in saying that neither is Jesus because He is the Word.

Very well. In contrast to practically every scholar who ever wrote on the subject, asylum speculates that nonhumans, whether angelic or otherwise, will actually screw around and breed with humans. And you think anyone here will take you seriously?

Dr. Barnes in his commentary quotes with approval Prof. Stuart:

"Prof. Stuart interprets this of matrimonial alliances, and supposes that the idea expressed is, that, "while the object of such alliances was union, or at least a design to bring about a peaceable state of things, that object was, in a peculiar manner, defeated."

Gills states likewise:

"the Romans shall mix with people of other and many nations that shall come in among them, and unite in setting up kingdoms; or these kingdoms set up shall intermarry with each other, in order to strengthen their alliances, and support their interests"

Wesley:

"Mingle themselves - By marriage, but they shall never knit well together, because ambition is stronger than affinity."

Jamieson, Faucet:

"Newton, who understands the Roman empire to be parted into the ten kingdoms already (whereas Tregelles makes them future), explains the "clay" mixture as the blending of barbarous nations with Rome by intermarriages and alliances, in which there was no stable amalgamation, though the ten kingdoms retained much of Rome‘s strength."

Forerunner Commentary:

"The cultural and political components of this empire are too diverse to unify for long. Otherwise, the phrase suggests a mongrelized people who no longer uphold the values and goals of the original nation that founded the empire."

Calvin:

" they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men, that is., they shall be neighbors to others, and that mutual interchange which ought to promote true friendship, shall become utterly profitless."

Now we can add to these eminent scholars .....

Asylum:

"I think it means nonhumans, such as angels or something, will screw humans."

Tell me, since none of the above commentators believed your ridiculous speculations, either, is it appropriate to blindly ask, "Did Calvin, Wesley, Clarke, Barnes and the rest believe in God and the Bible?" After all, they thought your prognostications were just as silly as I do. You make the cardinal error of consistently confusing the figurative nature of a dream with literal reality. The men quoted above didn't make that mistake. Nor do I.

And remember, you are the one who thinks nonhuman life forms will screw around with humans ... a kind-of angelic beastiality, if you please ... then glibly assert that if one doesn't accept your absurdities, why, they just don't believe the Bible! I'll remind you that 99% of all scholars/Bible commentators take exactly the same position that I do.
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 4:25:13 PM
Very well. In contrast to practically every scholar who ever wrote on the subject, asylum speculates that nonhumans, whether angelic or otherwise, will actually screw around and breed with humans. And you think anyone here will take you seriously?

I do not really care if people take me seriously. I am not of this earth to care if I am popular. I read the Bible and translate it properly. You translate through the Holy Ghost not through professors. You don't I see. Also some of these people were not in the last days, spoke of in Daniel, therefor thier translation were for thier time and not today. The Book was sealed up until the end. Daniel say's this himself. So let us wipeout all these qoutes that mean nothing today.

Tell me, since none of the above commentators believed your ridiculous speculations, either, is it appropriate to blindly ask, "Did Calvin, Wesley, Clarke, Barnes and the rest believe in God and the Bible?":
They very well could've. They was not into day and the knowledge has been opened.

After all, they thought your prognostications were just as silly as I do.:
Assertion. Many, upon, many believe what I al saying. It is written in the Bible. Which I mite add you have not used yet.

You make the cardinal error of consistently confusing the figurative nature of a dream with literal reality. The men quoted above didn't make that mistake. Nor do I.:
It is you who is saying Jesus's Word is not literal and saying really neither is Jesus.

And remember, you are the one who thinks nonhuman life forms will screw around with humans:
Yeah, The Bible say's that not me.
a kind-of angelic beastiality, if you please ... then glibly assert that if one doesn't accept your absurdities, why, they just don't believe the Bible!:
You're not and that is plain fact.
I'll remind you that 99% of all scholars/Bible commentators take exactly the same position that I do.:
No, they don't. 99%? Ridiculous. No poll showing that, mere assertion. You are also standing behind scholars from many years past that was not around when the Book opened and knowledge was increased. You just ignore that Bible completely.