Jump to topic:

The Truth of Inspiration

TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 7:32:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I do not know everything or attempt to appear to. What I do have is the Holy Ghost in me and I allow the Holy Ghost to show me things and you can also if your willing. The Holy Ghost is working in this world, just as satan is working in this world. The two thing's that can help you in this fight in good verses evil is The Holy Bible and Prayer to Jesus Christ. This is the only way to see things clearly.

If anyone tells you any different then you should never listen to them because they are the ones who are trying to decieve you. If they do not use Biblical passages and prayer in their message, then that is a one true sign they are not revealing God's word. I will always tell you, go out and study and pray for yourself because you have a personnel relationship with your God, if you use it. Can you say Amen, here?

The difference between other Christians and myself is, I believe that Jesus Christ gave us a complete Word to reveal to us everything that will ever happen upon this earth, atleast pertaining to man. Tomorrow I would like to go over teachings of yester year and today and the difference between them. There have been many generations upon this earth and every generation has different knowledge revealed to them but just the same, the true message does not change. We read:

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

1 Thessalonians 4:2 For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus.

Job 32:8 But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.

1 Corinthians 14:3 But he that prophesieth speaketh to men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort. 4 He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church.

We see and know by The Bible that though the knowledge in the Bible can increase the message of the Bible remains the same. Though many would have listen to doctrine invented by men and not taught amoungst disciples or prophets.

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Proverbs 18:15 The heart of the prudent getteth knowledge; and the ear of the wise seeketh knowledge.

Proverbs 2:10 When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul; 11 Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:

Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

There are many false teachers and prophets of the Lord our God amoungst us. They seek not to glorify God but seek glory for themselves. There are also amoungst us people who call themselves of Christ but sneakily wish to speak wickedly to their own sisters and brothers as to make them think as fools but it is them that are the foolish. For it is the fool who say's that man no longer needs every last page of scripture or scripture is already fulfilled.

Let the Word and the Holy Ghost compass you. Jesus Christ is the Word of God which has not only revealed Himself to us but also became flesh and shed His blood on the cross for all our sins. Amen. I know there is those of you who are constantly criticized for your faith and belief. I say to you stand strong on the rock of Jesus Christ for He will comfort you.

Nehemiah 9:20 Thou gavest also thy good spirit to instruct them, and withheldest not thy manna from their mouth, and gavest them water for their thirst.

How do we know how to seperate false teachers from the real ones? Well we look at their teachings and words and compare them to what the Bible actually says, not metaphorical interpretations. The Bible is in fact literal folks. Here are scriptures for guidance:

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offenses contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

I urge all of you to go out and seek the teachings of not just the last 1500 years until today but the teaching of the scriptures in Jesus's time and before because alot of tauted teachings today are opposed to Biblical writing. Gather to yourselves the knowledge of all generations.

2 John 1:9 Whoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

We should abide by the exzact word's written in the Bible. We need not metaphorical tongue. We need not sciences. We need not knowledge gathered and treasured by men. We need not prophets and teachers who beguild us into not reading the Word of God. I urge you to do as the Lord your God hath commanded and seek wisdom in His Word.
logicrules
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 12:36:47 PM
At 9/7/2012 7:32:51 AM, TheAsylum wrote:
I do not know everything or attempt to appear to. What I do have is the Holy Ghost in me and I allow the Holy Ghost to show me things and you can also if your willing. The Holy Ghost is working in this world, just as satan is working in this world. The two thing's that can help you in this fight in good verses evil is The Holy Bible and Prayer to Jesus Christ. This is the only way to see things clearly.

If anyone tells you any different then you should never listen to them because they are the ones who are trying to decieve you. If they do not use Biblical passages and prayer in their message, then that is a one true sign they are not revealing God's word. I will always tell you, go out and study and pray for yourself because you have a personnel relationship with your God, if you use it. Can you say Amen, here?

The difference between other Christians and myself is, I believe that Jesus Christ gave us a complete Word to reveal to us everything that will ever happen upon this earth, atleast pertaining to man. Tomorrow I would like to go over teachings of yester year and today and the difference between them. There have been many generations upon this earth and every generation has different knowledge revealed to them but just the same, the true message does not change. We read:

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

1 Thessalonians 4:2 For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus.

Job 32:8 But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.

1 Corinthians 14:3 But he that prophesieth speaketh to men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort. 4 He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church.

We see and know by The Bible that though the knowledge in the Bible can increase the message of the Bible remains the same. Though many would have listen to doctrine invented by men and not taught amoungst disciples or prophets.

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Proverbs 18:15 The heart of the prudent getteth knowledge; and the ear of the wise seeketh knowledge.

Proverbs 2:10 When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul; 11 Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:

Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

There are many false teachers and prophets of the Lord our God amoungst us. They seek not to glorify God but seek glory for themselves. There are also amoungst us people who call themselves of Christ but sneakily wish to speak wickedly to their own sisters and brothers as to make them think as fools but it is them that are the foolish. For it is the fool who say's that man no longer needs every last page of scripture or scripture is already fulfilled.

Let the Word and the Holy Ghost compass you. Jesus Christ is the Word of God which has not only revealed Himself to us but also became flesh and shed His blood on the cross for all our sins. Amen. I know there is those of you who are constantly criticized for your faith and belief. I say to you stand strong on the rock of Jesus Christ for He will comfort you.

Nehemiah 9:20 Thou gavest also thy good spirit to instruct them, and withheldest not thy manna from their mouth, and gavest them water for their thirst.

How do we know how to seperate false teachers from the real ones? Well we look at their teachings and words and compare them to what the Bible actually says, not metaphorical interpretations. The Bible is in fact literal folks. Here are scriptures for guidance:

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offenses contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

I urge all of you to go out and seek the teachings of not just the last 1500 years until today but the teaching of the scriptures in Jesus's time and before because alot of tauted teachings today are opposed to Biblical writing. Gather to yourselves the knowledge of all generations.

2 John 1:9 Whoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

We should abide by the exzact word's written in the Bible. We need not metaphorical tongue. We need not sciences. We need not knowledge gathered and treasured by men. We need not prophets and teachers who beguild us into not reading the Word of God. I urge you to do as the Lord your God hath commanded and seek wisdom in His Word.

Gifts of the Spirit are determined by the community, not the self. No tongues without the interpreter etc. Even Satan has the gift of healing.
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 12:45:41 PM
Word.

Gifts of the Spirit are determined by the community, not the self. No tongues without the interpreter etc. Even Satan has the gift of healing.

And of course, you have Biblical passages to support you?
logicrules
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 12:47:17 PM
At 9/7/2012 12:45:41 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
Word.

Bible isnt a source, its an anthology. But read Acts....all of it. Then read the Syoptics section of the JBC...that should cover it
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 12:55:19 PM
At 9/7/2012 12:47:17 PM, logicrules wrote:
Word.

Bible isnt a source, its an anthology. But read Acts....all of it. Then read the Syoptics section of the JBC...that should cover it

So you just dont use or know your Bible?
DavidJames1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 5:00:09 PM
Word.

Doesn't 1 Cor 13: 8, 9 Say that these gifts of tongues and prophesying, etc. will be done away with?
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 6:02:14 PM
At 9/7/2012 5:00:09 PM, DavidJames1 wrote:
Word.

Doesn't 1 Cor 13: 8, 9 Say that these gifts of tongues and prophesying, etc. will be done away with?

Yes, that is partly true, David. My interpretation here.
1 Corinthians 13:8 Charity never faileth(Good of charity never fails): but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail(I dont think it was refering to all prophecies but some. We know some do, even the elects.); whether there be tongues, they shall cease(We know here not all tongues will cease); whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.(we have little knowledge and that weak knowedge will cease before God's)
9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.