Total Posts:65|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Favourite Bible Prophecy!!

DavidJames1
Posts: 122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2012 4:21:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
My favourite bible procphecy has to do with our days.

Rev 11:18 says that God will bring to ruin those ruining the earth.
When this scripture was written, no one was really ruining the earth, having an environmental impact as they are today!
This shows the bible's authenticity and that God does not look lightly on those who are destroying the home he made for obedient mankind!!

What is yours?
DavidJames1
Posts: 122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2012 4:34:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/8/2012 4:31:44 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
I like them all they show the validation of the Word.
I like the end times prophecies myself.

Is there not one particular one that you really enjoy talking about and explaining to others?
TheAsylum
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2012 4:41:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/8/2012 4:34:37 PM, DavidJames1 wrote:
At 9/8/2012 4:31:44 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
I like them all they show the validation of the Word.
I like the end times prophecies myself.

Is there not one particular one that you really enjoy talking about and explaining to others?:
Explaining is hard because it is hard to know whats really going on. Just about any of the revelations and Daniel.
DavidJames1
Posts: 122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2012 4:42:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/8/2012 4:41:04 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/8/2012 4:34:37 PM, DavidJames1 wrote:
At 9/8/2012 4:31:44 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
I like them all they show the validation of the Word.
I like the end times prophecies myself.

Is there not one particular one that you really enjoy talking about and explaining to others?:
Explaining is hard because it is hard to know whats really going on. Just about any of the revelations and Daniel.

I do find Daniel fascinating!

All the foreknowledge about our times. And I like how he wrote that what he wrote was not for him to understand but was for another time.
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2012 5:29:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/8/2012 4:42:42 PM, DavidJames1 wrote:
At 9/8/2012 4:41:04 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/8/2012 4:34:37 PM, DavidJames1 wrote:
At 9/8/2012 4:31:44 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
I like them all they show the validation of the Word.
I like the end times prophecies myself.

Is there not one particular one that you really enjoy talking about and explaining to others?:
Explaining is hard because it is hard to know whats really going on. Just about any of the revelations and Daniel.

I do find Daniel fascinating!

All the foreknowledge about our times. And I like how he wrote that what he wrote was not for him to understand but was for another time.

I think I prefer the 2nd chapter of Daniel, in particular: "And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever."

It is wonderful to read:

"In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea, and saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." (Matt 3: 2) John the Baptist broke the silence of 400 yrs with this splendid proclamation.

Jesus proclaimed the same thing: "Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, and saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel." (Mark 1: 14-15)

Jesus also commissioned certain disciples: "And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand." (Matt 10: 7)

Then Jesus said, " And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power." (Mark 9: 1)

It is indeed wonderful then to read:

"Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son" (Col 1: 13), and

" I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ" (Rev 1: 9), and

"Wherefore, receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us have grace, whereby we may offer service well-pleasing to God with reverence and awe" (Heb 12: 28)

It sorta confirms prophetic veracity, doesn't it? Makes ya feel good that Daniel, John, and Jesus didn't screw it all up. And confirms men's confidence in the Bible.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2012 4:14:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/8/2012 4:21:31 PM, DavidJames1 wrote:
My favourite bible procphecy has to do with our days.

Rev 11:18 says that God will bring to ruin those ruining the earth.
When this scripture was written, no one was really ruining the earth, having an environmental impact as they are today!
This shows the bible's authenticity and that God does not look lightly on those who are destroying the home he made for obedient mankind!!

What is yours?
DavidJames1 I reply
Matthew 24:12
And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.

Just as it is now.. Only those people with LOVE will enter heaven! The people will become secular, thinking only of self! No one can LOVE without "GIVING OF SELF!"
As Jesus gave of self completely on the cross, his Body, his Soul and his Divinity, his all: completely Jesus gave his all to be totally CONSUMED!

Joel 2:31
The sun will be darkened, and the moon will turn red as blood before the great and terrible day of the LORD comes.

DavidJames1 I think a heavenly event will happen. Something will hit the moon, turning it red: which in turn will make the ocean roar!!
Luke 21:25
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring.

The moon will turn red with the dust of the collision, men will have three days to hide in the earth; "CAVES" under ground: before the earth is taken out!
Revelation 6:15
Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains.
16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!
17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?"

Revelation 6:14
The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

DavidJames1 Gravity and the stars will be distorted as the earth wobbles from the corrupted moon!! The stars will look as if they are moving as on a sheet, as the earth wobbles from the moons gravity being shot wacky!! Chunks of moon rock will hit the earth in 3 days!

Do not hide stand tall..go to the roof top.
17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house.
18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak.

Dogknox
DavidJames1
Posts: 122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 10:48:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/9/2012 4:14:33 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 9/8/2012 4:21:31 PM, DavidJames1 wrote:
My favourite bible procphecy has to do with our days.

Rev 11:18 says that God will bring to ruin those ruining the earth.
When this scripture was written, no one was really ruining the earth, having an environmental impact as they are today!
This shows the bible's authenticity and that God does not look lightly on those who are destroying the home he made for obedient mankind!!

What is yours?
DavidJames1 I reply
Matthew 24:12
And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.

Just as it is now.. Only those people with LOVE will enter heaven! The people will become secular, thinking only of self! No one can LOVE without "GIVING OF SELF!"
As Jesus gave of self completely on the cross, his Body, his Soul and his Divinity, his all: completely Jesus gave his all to be totally CONSUMED!

Joel 2:31
The sun will be darkened, and the moon will turn red as blood before the great and terrible day of the LORD comes.

DavidJames1 I think a heavenly event will happen. Something will hit the moon, turning it red: which in turn will make the ocean roar!!
Luke 21:25
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring.

The moon will turn red with the dust of the collision, men will have three days to hide in the earth; "CAVES" under ground: before the earth is taken out!
Revelation 6:15
Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains.
16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!
17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?"

Revelation 6:14
The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

DavidJames1 Gravity and the stars will be distorted as the earth wobbles from the corrupted moon!! The stars will look as if they are moving as on a sheet, as the earth wobbles from the moons gravity being shot wacky!! Chunks of moon rock will hit the earth in 3 days!

Do not hide stand tall..go to the roof top.
17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house.
18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak.

Dogknox

Yeah, those prophecies about Armageddon are brilliant.
Whatever the actual fulfillment turns out to be, we can be sure that everyone will have to know that it is not just some weird natural phenomena, but the hand of the True God!!!

I wouold like a camera on some of the New Atheists faces' when this happens!
slo1
Posts: 4,353
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 11:21:22 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 10:48:53 AM, DavidJames1 wrote:
At 9/9/2012 4:14:33 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 9/8/2012 4:21:31 PM, DavidJames1 wrote:
My favourite bible procphecy has to do with our days.

Rev 11:18 says that God will bring to ruin those ruining the earth.
When this scripture was written, no one was really ruining the earth, having an environmental impact as they are today!
This shows the bible's authenticity and that God does not look lightly on those who are destroying the home he made for obedient mankind!!

What is yours?
DavidJames1 I reply
Matthew 24:12
And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.

Just as it is now.. Only those people with LOVE will enter heaven! The people will become secular, thinking only of self! No one can LOVE without "GIVING OF SELF!"
As Jesus gave of self completely on the cross, his Body, his Soul and his Divinity, his all: completely Jesus gave his all to be totally CONSUMED!

Joel 2:31
The sun will be darkened, and the moon will turn red as blood before the great and terrible day of the LORD comes.

DavidJames1 I think a heavenly event will happen. Something will hit the moon, turning it red: which in turn will make the ocean roar!!
Luke 21:25
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring.

The moon will turn red with the dust of the collision, men will have three days to hide in the earth; "CAVES" under ground: before the earth is taken out!
Revelation 6:15
Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains.
16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!
17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?"

Revelation 6:14
The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

DavidJames1 Gravity and the stars will be distorted as the earth wobbles from the corrupted moon!! The stars will look as if they are moving as on a sheet, as the earth wobbles from the moons gravity being shot wacky!! Chunks of moon rock will hit the earth in 3 days!

Do not hide stand tall..go to the roof top.
17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house.
18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak.

Dogknox

Yeah, those prophecies about Armageddon are brilliant.
Whatever the actual fulfillment turns out to be, we can be sure that everyone will have to know that it is not just some weird natural phenomena, but the hand of the True God!!!

I wouold like a camera on some of the New Atheists faces' when this happens!

Sounds like something the 911 hijackers said, "I would like a camera on some infidels when this happens!"
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 2:00:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
DavidJames1 More prophesy!!??
Okay...
Luke 1:46
And Mary said:
"My soul glorifies the Lord
47 and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
48 for he has been mindful
of the humble state of his servant.
From now on all generations will call me blessed,
49 for the Mighty One has done great things for me"holy is his name.
50 His mercy extends to those who fear him, from generation to generation.

DavidJames1 Do you see the "From Now On" verse #48??!

The "From Now On" is telling you that from the time Mary made this PROPHESY all in her ancestry will honor her as blessed!
This is telling you that from the time Mary made this PROPHESY, that she has a traceable family tree, back two thousand years to the "From NOW ON"!

DavidJames1 To be in a GENERATION you must be in the FAMILY!! Mary has a FAMILY, her Generational family tree is traceable back to this PROPHESY back to the "From Now On"!

DavidJames1 from generation to generation, all of Mary' children will honor her as blessed!
Only the Catholic peoples have roots that go back two thousand years to Mary' "From NOW ON" there was no other churches, no man made protestant churches. No protestant can trace their linage back two thousand years to Mary' "From NOW ON"! PROVING...

DavidJames1 Proving no protestant is in Mary' ancestral FAMILY!

No protestant (YOU) can claim Mary as mother, because they are all outside of the GENERATIONS in Mary family!
FACT from this prophesy.. Mary is NOT, she CANNOT be your mother, thus Jesus cannot be your brother!! It is just this simple!

DavidJames1 because the prophesy proves Jesus is NOT your brother, it proves God cannot be your father!!

Jesus honors Mary his mother!
"Honor your father & Mother"!
Jesus must honor Mary his mother, if he did not he would be sinning he would not be perfect he would not be God!
DavidJames1 The Catholic Body of Jesus, always does what the head does! Catholic's have always honored our Mother Mary, as Blessed for the past Two Thousand years we have honored our Mother Mary!
Mary's "FROM NOW ON" prophesy spoken Two Thousand years ago is true!

Dogknox
DavidJames1
Posts: 122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 5:50:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 11:21:22 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/10/2012 10:48:53 AM, DavidJames1 wrote:
At 9/9/2012 4:14:33 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 9/8/2012 4:21:31 PM, DavidJames1 wrote:
My favourite bible procphecy has to do with our days.

Rev 11:18 says that God will bring to ruin those ruining the earth.
When this scripture was written, no one was really ruining the earth, having an environmental impact as they are today!
This shows the bible's authenticity and that God does not look lightly on those who are destroying the home he made for obedient mankind!!

What is yours?
DavidJames1 I reply
Matthew 24:12
And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.

Just as it is now.. Only those people with LOVE will enter heaven! The people will become secular, thinking only of self! No one can LOVE without "GIVING OF SELF!"
As Jesus gave of self completely on the cross, his Body, his Soul and his Divinity, his all: completely Jesus gave his all to be totally CONSUMED!

Joel 2:31
The sun will be darkened, and the moon will turn red as blood before the great and terrible day of the LORD comes.

DavidJames1 I think a heavenly event will happen. Something will hit the moon, turning it red: which in turn will make the ocean roar!!
Luke 21:25
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring.

The moon will turn red with the dust of the collision, men will have three days to hide in the earth; "CAVES" under ground: before the earth is taken out!
Revelation 6:15
Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains.
16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!
17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?"

Revelation 6:14
The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

DavidJames1 Gravity and the stars will be distorted as the earth wobbles from the corrupted moon!! The stars will look as if they are moving as on a sheet, as the earth wobbles from the moons gravity being shot wacky!! Chunks of moon rock will hit the earth in 3 days!

Do not hide stand tall..go to the roof top.
17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house.
18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak.

Dogknox

Yeah, those prophecies about Armageddon are brilliant.
Whatever the actual fulfillment turns out to be, we can be sure that everyone will have to know that it is not just some weird natural phenomena, but the hand of the True God!!!

I wouold like a camera on some of the New Atheists faces' when this happens!

Sounds like something the 911 hijackers said, "I would like a camera on some infidels when this happens!"

Ever so sorry if it came out like that. It just strikes me as an interesting moment! When someone, who is so very very sure that there cannot possibly be a god, finds out that there is one. It is just the look of absolute shock I was referring to, not terror. Like when you film someone coming home to a surprise party! I really did npt mean it loke that!
DavidJames1
Posts: 122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 5:53:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 2:00:45 PM, Dogknox wrote:
DavidJames1 More prophesy!!??
Okay...
Luke 1:46
And Mary said:
"My soul glorifies the Lord
47 and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
48 for he has been mindful
of the humble state of his servant.
From now on all generations will call me blessed,
49 for the Mighty One has done great things for me"holy is his name.
50 His mercy extends to those who fear him, from generation to generation.

DavidJames1 Do you see the "From Now On" verse #48??!

The "From Now On" is telling you that from the time Mary made this PROPHESY all in her ancestry will honor her as blessed!
This is telling you that from the time Mary made this PROPHESY, that she has a traceable family tree, back two thousand years to the "From NOW ON"!

DavidJames1 To be in a GENERATION you must be in the FAMILY!! Mary has a FAMILY, her Generational family tree is traceable back to this PROPHESY back to the "From Now On"!

DavidJames1 from generation to generation, all of Mary' children will honor her as blessed!
Only the Catholic peoples have roots that go back two thousand years to Mary' "From NOW ON" there was no other churches, no man made protestant churches. No protestant can trace their linage back two thousand years to Mary' "From NOW ON"! PROVING...

DavidJames1 Proving no protestant is in Mary' ancestral FAMILY!

No protestant (YOU) can claim Mary as mother, because they are all outside of the GENERATIONS in Mary family!
FACT from this prophesy.. Mary is NOT, she CANNOT be your mother, thus Jesus cannot be your brother!! It is just this simple!

DavidJames1 because the prophesy proves Jesus is NOT your brother, it proves God cannot be your father!!

Jesus honors Mary his mother!
"Honor your father & Mother"!
Jesus must honor Mary his mother, if he did not he would be sinning he would not be perfect he would not be God!
DavidJames1 The Catholic Body of Jesus, always does what the head does! Catholic's have always honored our Mother Mary, as Blessed for the past Two Thousand years we have honored our Mother Mary!
Mary's "FROM NOW ON" prophesy spoken Two Thousand years ago is true!

Dogknox

So the Catholic church, that for thousands of years has prevented the translating of the bible so everyone can read it. The Catholic church that blessed soldiers in the war to go and kill people. The Catholic church that is highly involved in the world's politics is the true religion?
TheAsylum
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 5:59:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So the Catholic church, that for thousands of years has prevented the translating of the bible so everyone can read it. The Catholic church that blessed soldiers in the war to go and kill people. The Catholic church that is highly involved in the world's politics is the true religion?:

The Roman Catholic church is more like this description:
Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
DavidJames1
Posts: 122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 6:05:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 5:59:46 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
So the Catholic church, that for thousands of years has prevented the translating of the bible so everyone can read it. The Catholic church that blessed soldiers in the war to go and kill people. The Catholic church that is highly involved in the world's politics is the true religion?:

The Roman Catholic church is more like this description:
Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

HEAR HEAR!!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 10:28:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 5:53:58 PM, DavidJames1 wrote:
At 9/10/2012 2:00:45 PM, Dogknox wrote:
DavidJames1 More prophesy!!??
Okay...
Luke 1:46
And Mary said:
"My soul glorifies the Lord
47 and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
48 for he has been mindful
of the humble state of his servant.
From now on all generations will call me blessed,
49 for the Mighty One has done great things for me"holy is his name.
50 His mercy extends to those who fear him, from generation to generation.

DavidJames1 Do you see the "From Now On" verse #48??!

The "From Now On" is telling you that from the time Mary made this PROPHESY all in her ancestry will honor her as blessed!
This is telling you that from the time Mary made this PROPHESY, that she has a traceable family tree, back two thousand years to the "From NOW ON"!

DavidJames1 To be in a GENERATION you must be in the FAMILY!! Mary has a FAMILY, her Generational family tree is traceable back to this PROPHESY back to the "From Now On"!

DavidJames1 from generation to generation, all of Mary' children will honor her as blessed!
Only the Catholic peoples have roots that go back two thousand years to Mary' "From NOW ON" there was no other churches, no man made protestant churches. No protestant can trace their linage back two thousand years to Mary' "From NOW ON"! PROVING...

DavidJames1 Proving no protestant is in Mary' ancestral FAMILY!

No protestant (YOU) can claim Mary as mother, because they are all outside of the GENERATIONS in Mary family!
FACT from this prophesy.. Mary is NOT, she CANNOT be your mother, thus Jesus cannot be your brother!! It is just this simple!

DavidJames1 because the prophesy proves Jesus is NOT your brother, it proves God cannot be your father!!

Jesus honors Mary his mother!
"Honor your father & Mother"!
Jesus must honor Mary his mother, if he did not he would be sinning he would not be perfect he would not be God!
DavidJames1 The Catholic Body of Jesus, always does what the head does! Catholic's have always honored our Mother Mary, as Blessed for the past Two Thousand years we have honored our Mother Mary!
Mary's "FROM NOW ON" prophesy spoken Two Thousand years ago is true!

Dogknox

So the Catholic church, that for thousands of years has prevented the translating of the bible so everyone can read it. The Catholic church that blessed soldiers in the war to go and kill people. The Catholic church that is highly involved in the world's politics is the true religion?
I reply: The Mother of Jesus is MY mother. Because I am "IN Jesus' holy Catholic Body!" Mary is MY mother so Jesus is MY BROTHER!
DavidJames1 Jesus is MY Brother so God is MY Father!

The Prophesy PROVES beyond all doubt; Mary cannot be your mother, the "FROM NOW ON" part of the Prophesy proves, you are NOT in Mary' ancestry, so Mary cannot be your mother! Proving because Mary cannot be your mother Jesus cannot be your brother, it is just this simple!

YES the Holy Catholic Church is the true Church because, it is the ONLY CHURCH Jesus formed!
DavidJames1 Your church, all churches other then the Holy Catholic Church are made by men! All appeared at least Sixteen Hundred years AFTER Jesus!!

DavidJames1 Yes the Catholic Church is full with sinners, so what?? Are you without sin??!
Jesus came to save sinners!

FACT be told: "The Holy Catholic Church made the Bible!!! So get it straight!!
She alone decided the INSPIRED manuscripts and she placed ALL of them into her book, she named her book; "The Bible!"
DavidJames1 The Pope closed the canon of scriptures in 400 A.D.! Until he decided the LIST of books that belonged in the bible, no one knew the truly INSPIRED manuscripts from the Uninspired ones!
Example: The Gospel of Thomas was NOT included in the bible because the Holy Catholic Church decided with the help of the Holy Spirit that it was not inerrant scripture!

DavidJames1 Toss your bible out your stinking window if you can't accept the authority of the Holy Catholic Church! How can you be sure your bible is the inerrant words of God, if you can't accept the Church that made the Bible in the first place!??
The Bible did not fall out of the sky with a cover and all the pages numbered!!
DavidJames1 There is NO LIST of book that belong in the scriptures, found in the scriptures!!
The LIST is placed outside of the scriptures, it was placed there by the Holy Catholic Church!>> NONE OTHER!!

The Holy Spirit guided her in deciding the inspired manuscripts; Don't you think the Holy Spirit would not also stick around and help her interpret the same manuscripts??!

DavidJames1 Jesus formed ONE Church he said; "Listen to the Church or be treated as Pagan!" This was written in the "De-formers" bibles as it is still written in your bible today! They reject the scriptures they refused to Listen to Jesus!

PAGAN: All those outside of God' body!
These protesters (Your fathers) were placed OUTSIDE!
FACT: If you are OUTSIDE you can't at the same time be INSIDE!

Dogknox
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 10:41:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 5:59:46 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
So the Catholic church, that for thousands of years has prevented the translating of the bible so everyone can read it. The Catholic church that blessed soldiers in the war to go and kill people. The Catholic church that is highly involved in the world's politics is the true religion?:

The Roman Catholic church is more like this description:
Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

You describe ROME!! The Rome that martyred thousands of Catholics, by Nero!
FACT: There was NOT one protestant Martyred in Rome!!

You do NOT describe the Holy Catholic Church, because She is Jesus' BRIDE!! Holy and BLAMELESS!

Jesus LOVES Her, he died for the Holy Catholic CHURCH! Jesus formed only one Church it was NOT yours!
TheAsylum The Church Jesus loved can only be the Holy Catholic Church, only She has roots back to Peter and thus Jesus!

Ephesians 5:25
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,
27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

TheAsylum Scriptures do not contradict, you MUST reject the scriptures to say what you say!
TheAsylum All who reject the scriptures are rejecting Jesus!

PRIDE is the first sin, it is the Sin of Satan!! You KNOW you are wrong to reject the scriptures but you MUST continue rejecting the scriptures to reject Jesus' bride! It is your PRIDE that keep you in your protest against Jesus and his Holy Bride!

Dogknox
TheAsylum
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 11:13:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago

You describe ROME!! The Rome that martyred thousands of Catholics, by Nero!
FACT: There was NOT one protestant Martyred in Rome!!:
Really? How about the millions upon millions killed by the Catholic church? Most protestants. I know thats ok though right? Even if Jesus's say's love all, which is the true message? Even if YOUR own Pope acceots Muslims and many others. You reject your own Pope, how will anyone take you serious.

You do NOT describe the Holy Catholic Church, because She is Jesus' BRIDE!! Holy and BLAMELESS!:
Lol, Blameless. multi-millions killed in your churches name and they are blameless. Get real.

Jesus LOVES Her, he died for the Holy Catholic CHURCH! Jesus formed only one Church it was NOT yours!:
I am a Christian and saved by the blood. You are making your self and your church look bad. Not to mention Jesus Christ's message.
TheAsylum The Church Jesus loved can only be the Holy Catholic Church, only She has roots back to Peter and thus Jesus!:
No, The Church Jesus loves is not a instiution by a whole body. Anyone who accpets the Word of God and Jesus Christ shall be saved. Can not miss it in the Bible but I guess you skip over those parts.
TheAsylum Scriptures do not contradict, you MUST reject the scriptures to say what you say!:
You are right scriptures do not contradict but you sure do. I have laready caught you in 4 in the other thread. Want me to bring them here also?
TheAsylum All who reject the scriptures are rejecting Jesus!:
So, stop rejecting the scriptures.

PRIDE is the first sin, it is the Sin of Satan!!:
You could not be so right. So, stop struting your self Pride around here.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 3:29:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 11:13:19 PM, TheAsylum wrote:

You describe ROME!! The Rome that martyred thousands of Catholics, by Nero!
FACT: There was NOT one protestant Martyred in Rome!!:
Really? How about the millions upon millions killed by the Catholic church? Most protestants. I know thats ok though right? Even if Jesus's say's love all, which is the true message? Even if YOUR own Pope acceots Muslims and many others. You reject your own Pope, how will anyone take you serious.

You do NOT describe the Holy Catholic Church, because She is Jesus' BRIDE!! Holy and BLAMELESS!:
Lol, Blameless. multi-millions killed in your churches name and they are blameless. Get real.

Jesus LOVES Her, he died for the Holy Catholic CHURCH! Jesus formed only one Church it was NOT yours!:
I am a Christian and saved by the blood. You are making your self and your church look bad. Not to mention Jesus Christ's message.
TheAsylum The Church Jesus loved can only be the Holy Catholic Church, only She has roots back to Peter and thus Jesus!:
No, The Church Jesus loves is not a instiution by a whole body. Anyone who accpets the Word of God and Jesus Christ shall be saved. Can not miss it in the Bible but I guess you skip over those parts.
TheAsylum Scriptures do not contradict, you MUST reject the scriptures to say what you say!:
You are right scriptures do not contradict but you sure do. I have laready caught you in 4 in the other thread. Want me to bring them here also?
TheAsylum All who reject the scriptures are rejecting Jesus!:
So, stop rejecting the scriptures.

PRIDE is the first sin, it is the Sin of Satan!!:
You could not be so right. So, stop struting your self Pride around here.

TheAsylum You said.. Really? How about the millions upon millions killed by the Catholic church? Most protestants. I know thats ok though right? Even if Jesus's say's love all, which is the true message? Even if YOUR own Pope acceots Muslims and many others. You reject your own Pope, how will anyone take you serious.

I reply: All the CHRISTIANS that were Martyred by Rome (Nero) were CATHOLICS!!!!! How about them!!!? They gave there lives for TRUTH!!!! How about the millions of Catholic;s killed by Protestant King Henry! Or the Protestant Quakers Killing Old Ladies as witch!
Pointing your finger at Catholic's and claiming they are sinners is what Protestants do. Clearly: Protestants are without sin! Proving Jesus did not die for you the sinless protestant but for Catholic's!

You do NOT describe the Holy Catholic Church, because She is Jesus' BRIDE!! Holy and BLAMELESS!:
You said.. Lol, Blameless. multi-millions killed in your churches name and they are blameless. Get real.
I reply: You prove you are NOT Christian! Christians, believe the scriptures!
Jesus loves his Holy Catholic BLAMELESS Church, He died for his Holy Bride!
Ephesians 5:25
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,
27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.
TheAsylum You better reread verse # 27 (above) again!
You reject the scriptures to say, the Holy Catholic Church is to be BLAMED!

You said.. I am a Christian and saved by the blood. You are making your self and your church look bad. Not to mention Jesus Christ's message.
I reply: HOW...
How can you be saved by the "BLOOD of Jesus"???? You refuse to drink it!!!!!
TheAsylum you refuse to DRINK Jesus' blood so you CAN'T possibly be saved by it!!!!!
Jesus tells you: "My flesh is REAL FOOD, my BLOOD IS REAL DRINK!"

God tells you.. His words..
John 6:53
Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

TheAsylum Before Jesus said the verses above he said this... 29 Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent."

Christians BELIEVE the words of "The Word", protestant reject Jesus' words clearly they are NOT believers!

Ignatius of Antioch is CHRISTIAN, he is not protestant!
He said..
"I have no taste for corruptible food nor for the pleasures of this life. I desire the bread of God, which is the flesh of Jesus Christ, who was of the seed of David; and for drink I desire his blood, which is love incorruptible" (Letter to the Romans 7:3 [A.D. 110]).

Note the early date!!! 110 A.D.!!

Augustine is CHRISTIAN!
He said.. "Jesus carried his own body in his hands at the Last Supper".
"Christ was carried in his own hands when, referring to his own body, he said, "This is my body" [Matt. 26:26]. For he carried that body in his hands" (Explanations of the Psalms 33:1:10 [A.D. 405]).

The God of the Catholic is ALL POWERFUL, he can do ALL THINGS!!
He can walk on water, take the form of Smoke, raise the dead, take the form of Fire, cure the blind, take the form of a Dove, take the form of a Man!! Our Christian God can even take the form of Bread and of Wine!!
Our God, the God of the Catholic is not the god of the protestant (your god) the protestant god, is not almighty!
TheAsylum your god can't take the form of bread or even wine!
TheAsylum You do not believe in Jesus, you reject his words!!

John 3:16 ... if you believe in Jesus you would have eternal life!
John 6:29 Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent."

TheAsylum You do not believe in Jesus, because you are protestant, they reject the words of Jesus as a lie!
TheAsylum All who reject the scriptures, are rejecting Jesus!
Dogknox
DavidJames1
Posts: 122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 2:19:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 3:29:41 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 9/10/2012 11:13:19 PM, TheAsylum wrote:

You describe ROME!! The Rome that martyred thousands of Catholics, by Nero!
FACT: There was NOT one protestant Martyred in Rome!!:
Really? How about the millions upon millions killed by the Catholic church? Most protestants. I know thats ok though right? Even if Jesus's say's love all, which is the true message? Even if YOUR own Pope acceots Muslims and many others. You reject your own Pope, how will anyone take you serious.

You do NOT describe the Holy Catholic Church, because She is Jesus' BRIDE!! Holy and BLAMELESS!:
Lol, Blameless. multi-millions killed in your churches name and they are blameless. Get real.

Jesus LOVES Her, he died for the Holy Catholic CHURCH! Jesus formed only one Church it was NOT yours!:
I am a Christian and saved by the blood. You are making your self and your church look bad. Not to mention Jesus Christ's message.
TheAsylum The Church Jesus loved can only be the Holy Catholic Church, only She has roots back to Peter and thus Jesus!:
No, The Church Jesus loves is not a instiution by a whole body. Anyone who accpets the Word of God and Jesus Christ shall be saved. Can not miss it in the Bible but I guess you skip over those parts.
TheAsylum Scriptures do not contradict, you MUST reject the scriptures to say what you say!:
You are right scriptures do not contradict but you sure do. I have laready caught you in 4 in the other thread. Want me to bring them here also?
TheAsylum All who reject the scriptures are rejecting Jesus!:
So, stop rejecting the scriptures.

PRIDE is the first sin, it is the Sin of Satan!!:
You could not be so right. So, stop struting your self Pride around here.

TheAsylum You said.. Really? How about the millions upon millions killed by the Catholic church? Most protestants. I know thats ok though right? Even if Jesus's say's love all, which is the true message? Even if YOUR own Pope acceots Muslims and many others. You reject your own Pope, how will anyone take you serious.

I reply: All the CHRISTIANS that were Martyred by Rome (Nero) were CATHOLICS!!!!! How about them!!!? They gave there lives for TRUTH!!!! How about the millions of Catholic;s killed by Protestant King Henry! Or the Protestant Quakers Killing Old Ladies as witch!
Pointing your finger at Catholic's and claiming they are sinners is what Protestants do. Clearly: Protestants are without sin! Proving Jesus did not die for you the sinless protestant but for Catholic's!

You do NOT describe the Holy Catholic Church, because She is Jesus' BRIDE!! Holy and BLAMELESS!:
You said.. Lol, Blameless. multi-millions killed in your churches name and they are blameless. Get real.
I reply: You prove you are NOT Christian! Christians, believe the scriptures!
Jesus loves his Holy Catholic BLAMELESS Church, He died for his Holy Bride!
Ephesians 5:25
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,
27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.
TheAsylum You better reread verse # 27 (above) again!
You reject the scriptures to say, the Holy Catholic Church is to be BLAMED!

You said.. I am a Christian and saved by the blood. You are making your self and your church look bad. Not to mention Jesus Christ's message.
I reply: HOW...
How can you be saved by the "BLOOD of Jesus"???? You refuse to drink it!!!!!
TheAsylum you refuse to DRINK Jesus' blood so you CAN'T possibly be saved by it!!!!!
Jesus tells you: "My flesh is REAL FOOD, my BLOOD IS REAL DRINK!"

God tells you.. His words..
John 6:53
Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

TheAsylum Before Jesus said the verses above he said this... 29 Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent."

Christians BELIEVE the words of "The Word", protestant reject Jesus' words clearly they are NOT believers!

Ignatius of Antioch is CHRISTIAN, he is not protestant!
He said..
"I have no taste for corruptible food nor for the pleasures of this life. I desire the bread of God, which is the flesh of Jesus Christ, who was of the seed of David; and for drink I desire his blood, which is love incorruptible" (Letter to the Romans 7:3 [A.D. 110]).

Note the early date!!! 110 A.D.!!

Augustine is CHRISTIAN!
He said.. "Jesus carried his own body in his hands at the Last Supper".
"Christ was carried in his own hands when, referring to his own body, he said, "This is my body" [Matt. 26:26]. For he carried that body in his hands" (Explanations of the Psalms 33:1:10 [A.D. 405]).

The God of the Catholic is ALL POWERFUL, he can do ALL THINGS!!
He can walk on water, take the form of Smoke, raise the dead, take the form of Fire, cure the blind, take the form of a Dove, take the form of a Man!! Our Christian God can even take the form of Bread and of Wine!!
Our God, the God of the Catholic is not the god of the protestant (your god) the protestant god, is not almighty!
TheAsylum your god can't take the form of bread or even wine!
TheAsylum You do not believe in Jesus, you reject his words!!

John 3:16 ... if you believe in Jesus you would have eternal life!
John 6:29 Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent."

TheAsylum You do not believe in Jesus, because you are protestant, they reject the words of Jesus as a lie!
TheAsylum All who reject the scriptures, are rejecting Jesus!
Dogknox

The Catholic Church rejects Jesus words in favour of the Church Fathers.
For example:
Jesus says: " [9] And said to him: All these will I give thee, if falling down thou wilt adore me. [10] Then Jesus saith to him: Begone, Satan: for it is written, The Lord thy God shalt thou adore, and him only shalt thou serve.'
(Douay-Rheims Version Matthew 4:9, 10).
Quite Clear!!! Yet, the Catholoc church clings to the teaching that Jesus is God! (Part of a triune God)

Jesus very clearly showed his stance on worldly politics! When they wanted to make him a king, he said that his kingdom was no part of this world. James 4:4 says that even friendhip with the world is enmity with God and that he who is instituting himself a friend of the world is instituting himself an enemy of God! Yet the Catholic church continues to interfere in world politics!

1 John 5:19 and Matthew 4 point to the fact that the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one! For an organization such as the CAtholic church to wield so much authority in a world run by Satan the devil can only mean one thing!!! . . . . .
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 2:48:36 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 11:13:19 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
I am a Christian and saved by the blood. . . . .

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: We know now that your preferred Story book is the KJV version!

I can prove using your preferred KJV Story book version, that ALL like you now are liars, deceivers, malignant sinning Story book jesus' rejects and Story book jesus' frauds!

Are you willing to be tested according to your own preferred Story book KJV OR do you wish to continue to cower in your pit of lies and cowardice still too afraid to expose yourself further?

i.e. The next genuine believer outside of your preferred Story book KJV will be the first in man's entire history. Here's your chance & the chance for ANY, to be that very first!

Next!
DavidJames1
Posts: 122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 3:04:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/13/2012 2:48:36 AM, Composer wrote:
At 9/10/2012 11:13:19 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
I am a Christian and saved by the blood. . . . .

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: We know now that your preferred Story book is the KJV version!

I can prove using your preferred KJV Story book version, that ALL like you now are liars, deceivers, malignant sinning Story book jesus' rejects and Story book jesus' frauds!

Are you willing to be tested according to your own preferred Story book KJV OR do you wish to continue to cower in your pit of lies and cowardice still too afraid to expose yourself further?

i.e. The next genuine believer outside of your preferred Story book KJV will be the first in man's entire history. Here's your chance & the chance for ANY, to be that very first!

Next!

Hi,
Firstly, in the nicest possible way, please refrain from writing in such a proud way. It devalues your argument.

Secondly, we use many translations of the bible to get to the truth. If you have read any of our literature, you can see that many different versions are cited and quoted.

Thank you
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 3:35:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/13/2012 3:04:49 AM, DavidJames1 wrote:
At 9/13/2012 2:48:36 AM, Composer wrote:
At 9/10/2012 11:13:19 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
I am a Christian and saved by the blood. . . . .

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: We know now that your preferred Story book is the KJV version!

I can prove using your preferred KJV Story book version, that ALL like you now are liars, deceivers, malignant sinning Story book jesus' rejects and Story book jesus' frauds!

Are you willing to be tested according to your own preferred Story book KJV OR do you wish to continue to cower in your pit of lies and cowardice still too afraid to expose yourself further?

i.e. The next genuine believer outside of your preferred Story book KJV will be the first in man's entire history. Here's your chance & the chance for ANY, to be that very first!

Next!

At 9/13/2012 3:04:49 AM, DavidJames1 wrote:
Hi,
Firstly, in the nicest possible way, please refrain from writing in such a proud way. It devalues your argument.

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: I'm proud to continue on successfully busting and exposing ALL religions like yours or any one else's and shall stick to what I do effectively and dimwits like you have to resort to attacking my methods because you can't legitimately refute what I proudly and accurately and effectively say and Cult busting is my ongoing successful and proud delight!

At 9/13/2012 3:04:49 AM, DavidJames1 wrote:
Secondly, we use many translations of the bible to get to the truth. If you have read any of our literature, you can see that many different versions are cited and quoted.

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: Hey dimwit!

TheAsylum chose the KJV as his preferred version and I unambiguously successfully busted him using it, as I will bust ANY, including YOU, using whatever Story book version they choose for themselves!

Not only am I extremely proud having busted ALL religions & Cults but I am also extremely benevolent after busting ALL Cults, but my extreme modesty forbids me to say too much more!

Next!
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 3:47:30 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/13/2012 3:35:48 AM, Composer wrote:
Not only am I extremely proud having busted ALL religions & Cults but I am also extremely benevolent after busting ALL Cults, but my extreme modesty forbids me to say too much more!

lol
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 4:05:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/13/2012 3:47:30 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 9/13/2012 3:35:48 AM, Composer wrote:
Not only am I extremely proud having busted ALL religions & Cults but I am also extremely benevolent after busting ALL Cults, but my extreme modesty forbids me to say too much more!

lol

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: I checked your Profile but you won't say ' what (if any) religious Cult YOU belong to? '.

Are you too ashamed & / OR something else?

Cheers!
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 4:16:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/8/2012 4:34:37 PM, DavidJames1 wrote:
At 9/8/2012 4:31:44 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
I like them all they show the validation of the Word.
I like the end times prophecies myself.

Is there not one particular one that you really enjoy talking about and explaining to others?:

At 9/8/2012 4:41:04 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
Explaining is hard because it is hard to know whats really going on.

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: It's only difficult for frauds, liars, deceivers & Story book jesus rejects like YOU because you have obviously found your Story book holy-spirit guidance useless and causing your confusion.

You are confused because the Story book alleged ' non-confusing god ' isn't your god, LOL! (cf. 1 Cor. 14:33) KJV Story book

You are still confused because you obviously tried appealing to answers from Story book jesus, but as it doesn't literally exist it couldn't help you, LOL!

OR else your appeals (e.g. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do [it]. (John 14:14) KJV Story book, were rejected because even in Story book land it senses also (like me) that you are picked out as just another Story book malignant sinning, disobedient Story book jesus reject.

Next!