Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2012 11:48:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/9/2012 11:24:07 PM, medic0506 wrote:
I knew it was too good to be true.

Maybe you could make an argument against Raelism instead of dismissing it arrogantly?
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2012 11:48:34 PM
At 9/9/2012 11:48:10 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

Maybe you could make an argument against Raelism instead of dismissing it arrogantly?

You evolutionists make me sick.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2012 11:48:55 PM
At 9/9/2012 11:48:34 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

You evolutionists make me sick.

Always thinking you're smarter with your pseudo-evidence.
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2012 11:50:21 PM

What made you become Muslim?
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2012 11:54:50 PM
At 9/9/2012 11:50:21 PM, TheAsylum wrote:

I started caring about truth. I was hiking in the woods, and I came upon a magnificent waterfall. It is impossible that the beauty of this waterfall formed by natural forces. The model in my brain was completely befuddled by this. I needed to change. I found Allah on that day. My life is now purposeful.
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2012 11:59:37 PM
At 9/9/2012 11:54:50 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

I started caring about truth. I was hiking in the woods, and I came upon a magnificent waterfall. It is impossible that the beauty of this waterfall formed by natural forces. The model in my brain was completely befuddled by this. I needed to change. I found Allah on that day. My life is now purposeful.

That is wonderful that you felt that. What made you choose Islam over Christ?
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 12:06:22 AM
At 9/9/2012 11:59:37 PM, TheAsylum wrote:

Personal experiences validating my choice. I used to be a Christian.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 12:06:50 AM
Again, Christianity is not a false religion, it is just incomplete without Mohammad.
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 12:09:08 AM
At 9/10/2012 12:06:50 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Again, Christianity is not a false religion, it is just incomplete without Mohammad.

How so? I have read alot of the Q'ruan not to become Muslim, because I have Jesus and know the truth, but to learn about it.

How can you explain, since you believe in demons now, that Mohammad being tortured and possessed to write the Q'ruan?
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 12:17:21 AM
At 9/10/2012 12:09:08 AM, TheAsylum wrote:

How so? I have read alot of the Q'ruan not to become Muslim, because I have Jesus and know the truth, but to learn about it.

How can you explain, since you believe in demons now, that Mohammad being tortured and possessed to write the Q'ruan?

I mean, this is not a revolutionary concept. An incomplete religion is bound to have many divisions over its sophistry. Christianity has 33,000+ "Christian denominations" in 238 total countries. http://www.philvaz.com...
Islam has only two: Sunni (correct) and Shia (flawed).

Mohammad was under the influence of the Angel Gabriel who spoke to him the words of Allah. You do not understand how the Qur'an was compiled.
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 12:25:11 AM
At 9/10/2012 12:17:21 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 9/10/2012 12:09:08 AM, TheAsylum wrote:

I mean, this is not a revolutionary concept. An incomplete religion is bound to have many divisions over its sophistry. Christianity has 33,000+ "Christian denominations" in 238 total countries. http://www.philvaz.com...
Islam has only two: Sunni (correct) and Shia (flawed).

Mohammad was under the influence of the Angel Gabriel who spoke to him the words of Allah. You do not understand how the Qur'an was compiled.

I have studied the Q'ruan quite alot. I agree Christian's like to divide themselves but that is satan working. If you can believe the Bible, which Muslims do, You admit it is correct. How can you feel comfortable in still waiting for the savior? And, that Gabreil, notice here it is spelled with a IL at the end in the Q'ruan and not a EL like in the Bible, EL means God throughout those cultures and anything ending in EL means from God but the Q'ruan does not use it that way, it goes IL. How do you explain that the O.T. prophets never write about being tortured to write the Bible but MOhammad is?
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 1:47:45 AM
At 9/10/2012 12:52:37 AM, rogue wrote:
At 9/9/2012 11:08:41 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
It turns out Intelligent Design actually has a valid premise.
http://www.rael.org...

You're joking right?

An insult is not an argument. Attempt to disprove the Intelligent Design presented by Raelism.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 1:53:24 AM
At 9/10/2012 12:25:11 AM, TheAsylum wrote:

I have studied the Q'ruan quite alot.

Judging by your placement of the apostrophe, I assume you are 'lying for Jesus'.

I agree Christian's like to divide themselves but that is satan working.

So, you're basically excommunicating most Christians.

If you can believe the Bible, which Muslims do, You admit it is correct. How can you feel comfortable in still waiting for the savior? And, that Gabreil, notice here it is spelled with a IL at the end in the Q'ruan and not a EL like in the Bible, EL means God throughout those cultures and anything ending in EL means from God but the Q'ruan does not use it that way, it goes IL. How do you explain that the O.T. prophets never write about being tortured to write the Bible but MOhammad is?

Obviously you don't understand the differences between Shia and Sunni Islam on the belief of the Mahdi... Mohammad wrote what Allah told him through the Angel Gabriel. You can make up stories all you like, but people will tend not take you seriously. I believe Jesus was the Messiah, but there was still the waiting for Mohammad (the final prophet). Ya dig?
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 1:53:54 AM
You're joking right?

An insult is not an argument. Attempt to disprove the Intelligent Design presented by Raelism.:

I, 75% agree with it. I never heard of raelism but I have studied alot of what they are saying.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 10:13:47 AM
At 9/10/2012 1:53:24 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

Judging by your placement of the apostrophe, I assume you are 'lying for Jesus'.

So, you're basically excommunicating most Christians.

If you can believe the Bible, which Muslims do, You admit it is correct. How can you feel comfortable in still waiting for the savior? And, that Gabreil, notice here it is spelled with a IL at the end in the Q'ruan and not a EL like in the Bible, EL means God throughout those cultures and anything ending in EL means from God but the Q'ruan does not use it that way, it goes IL. How do you explain that the O.T. prophets never write about being tortured to write the Bible but MOhammad is?

Obviously you don't understand the differences between Shia and Sunni Islam on the belief of the Mahdi... Mohammad wrote what Allah told him through the Angel Gabriel. You can make up stories all you like, but people will tend not take you seriously. I believe Jesus was the Messiah, but there was still the waiting for Mohammad (the final prophet). Ya dig?

You missed the final prophet. It was Bahá'u'lláh. Actually Bahaullah wrote there is another one coming in a 1,000 years.

That is what I love about prophets. As soon as you latch down on one as the final, others come along.
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 10:23:09 AM

Judging by your placement of the apostrophe, I assume you are 'lying for Jesus'.:
Sorry about that I am not fluent.

So, you're basically excommunicating most Christians.:
Satan is always at work. This in no way makes all Christians evil.

Obviously you don't understand the differences between Shia and Sunni Islam on the belief of the Mahdi... Mohammad wrote what Allah told him through the Angel Gabriel. You can make up stories all you like, but people will tend not take you seriously. I believe Jesus was the Messiah, but there was still the waiting for Mohammad (the final prophet). Ya dig?:

I can dig. Like I said I am not fluent. But, I am not incorrect about the IL & EL.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 11:21:06 AM

I'm laughing right now.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 5:39:20 PM
At 9/10/2012 10:23:09 AM, TheAsylum wrote:

Judging by your placement of the apostrophe, I assume you are 'lying for Jesus'.:
Sorry about that I am not fluent.

So, you're basically excommunicating most Christians.:
Satan is always at work. This in no way makes all Christians evil.

Obviously you don't understand the differences between Shia and Sunni Islam on the belief of the Mahdi... Mohammad wrote what Allah told him through the Angel Gabriel. You can make up stories all you like, but people will tend not take you seriously. I believe Jesus was the Messiah, but there was still the waiting for Mohammad (the final prophet). Ya dig?:

I can dig. Like I said I am not fluent. But, I am not incorrect about the IL & EL.

Hhhaha You are more gullible than I thought. Wallstreetatheist is clearly trolling with this whole Islam thing...He is a skeptic, so, if you couldn't tell that the whole "waterfall" thing was a joke to make fun of people who believe because of stupid reasons like that, there is no hope for you lol
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 5:44:01 PM
At 9/10/2012 11:21:06 AM, phantom wrote:

I'm laughing right now.

Me too lol Some people are gullible idiots.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 9:13:34 PM

Did you see the Jetson's space suit that guy was wearing in one of their videos?? If you did, 'nuff said...lol
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 9:25:51 PM
Hhhaha You are more gullible than I thought. Wallstreetatheist is clearly trolling with this whole Islam thing...He is a skeptic, so, if you couldn't tell that the whole "waterfall" thing was a joke to make fun of people who believe because of stupid reasons like that, there is no hope for you lol:

No, I have the hope. You lack the hope. You rely on your weak mind. You think you are the God. Then you can not disprove nothing and have nerve to call someone else a idiot. ROLF. That's sad. You have every much belief and faith as any thiest or variance. You do not know that the explanations you accept are 100% and then have the nerve to down someone else for what they believe. Man is not as smart as they think they are. Just look at us spending money to go outside this planet and can not solve the things in it. We rather have people starving to death instead of helping each other. You think men are amsrt. ROLF.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 9:35:11 PM

I'm laughing right now.

There is so much win in this thread!!!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 9:35:41 PM
At 9/10/2012 9:35:11 PM, imabench wrote:

I'm laughing right now.

There is so much win in this thread!!!

lose
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 9:50:00 PM
At 9/10/2012 9:25:51 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
Hhhaha You are more gullible than I thought. Wallstreetatheist is clearly trolling with this whole Islam thing...He is a skeptic, so, if you couldn't tell that the whole "waterfall" thing was a joke to make fun of people who believe because of stupid reasons like that, there is no hope for you lol:

No, I have the hope. You lack the hope. You rely on your weak mind. You think you are the God. Then you can not disprove nothing and have nerve to call someone else a idiot. ROLF. That's sad. You have every much belief and faith as any thiest or variance. You do not know that the explanations you accept are 100% and then have the nerve to down someone else for what they believe. Man is not as smart as they think they are. Just look at us spending money to go outside this planet and can not solve the things in it. We rather have people starving to death instead of helping each other. You think men are amsrt. ROLF.

ROLF?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 10:56:42 PM
At 9/10/2012 9:57:19 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
ROLF?
2 meanings.
Rolling On Laughing Floor
An annoying show off who thinks he is cool.

http://www.urbandictionary.com...

The colloquial term is ROFL which standards for Rolling on the Floor Laughing. Rolling on the Laughing Floor just doesn't work.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."