slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 8:03:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/14/2012 4:58:45 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

Jesus Camp. How do I become a member?

Lol, right when they pan to that little boy with his eyes peering over the chair after the lady says that Harry Potter is evil.

I can see his little mind running and thinking "Damn it, that is my favorite book series"

I wonder if she knows Harry Potter is not real. lol

On another note. It saddens me that many people understand that when a human is angry she does not make good decisions, but they don't understand the flip side that when a human is extremely emotional on the other side of anger, we don't make good decisions either.

That is what all this is all about. Produce electro chemical reactions in these kids to influence them to create the brain connectivity which will most likely cause them to believe what they are being told.

and now I will write in tongues:

as;dkf asdfas;ldf siiy4ioq[sdn/n. f [et]pq3[id basdnfkad; ierihfnadf sdf;lkasdf beelzebub lkj ads;lf qoeif wlksd; fiaodfkssdf'ajsk dfqweyio

lol

PS. I put that devil in there for you Scotty D.
Paradox_7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 11:12:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/14/2012 8:03:44 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/14/2012 4:58:45 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

Jesus Camp. How do I become a member?

Lol, right when they pan to that little boy with his eyes peering over the chair after the lady says that Harry Potter is evil.

I can see his little mind running and thinking "Damn it, that is my favorite book series"

I wonder if she knows Harry Potter is not real. lol

On another note. It saddens me that many people understand that when a human is angry she does not make good decisions, but they don't understand the flip side that when a human is extremely emotional on the other side of anger, we don't make good decisions either.

That is what all this is all about. Produce electro chemical reactions in these kids to influence them to create the brain connectivity which will most likely cause them to believe what they are being told.

and now I will write in tongues:

as;dkf asdfas;ldf siiy4ioq[sdn/n. f [et]pq3[id basdnfkad; ierihfnadf sdf;lkasdf beelzebub lkj ads;lf qoeif wlksd; fiaodfkssdf'ajsk dfqweyio

lol

PS. I put that devil in there for you Scotty D.

LMFAO..

Yeah tongues is pretty nar. Especially when they're not even speaking a language.. its just random noises. Very creepy.

I literally ran out of a church in Hawaii cause they were doing that.. by the time i got the end of the street i was so shaken up, couldn't even light my cigarette.. lol
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.