Jump to topic:

Why Ya'll Scared?

LordRenly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 6:25:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
God is mean evil fool. He exist but he mean and he like people suffer. Why you fools can't expect that?
famer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 6:30:39 PM
At 9/14/2012 6:25:55 PM, LordRenly wrote:
God is mean evil fool. He exist but he mean and he like people suffer. Why you fools can't expect that?

The ideas of religion are so much more complicated then that...
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
LordRenly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 6:32:50 PM
At 9/14/2012 6:30:39 PM, famer wrote:

Ya'll listen to those fairy tale? You tell me something bro. How come I starve on street for five year if God exist? I was little kid. I didn't do nothing wrong. I wasn't no sinner. God punish me for something I aint' do. God evil. Ya'll a fool.
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 6:33:10 PM

We are literally terrified. Please save us.
LordRenly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 6:34:26 PM
At 9/14/2012 6:33:10 PM, TheAsylum wrote:

Repent your sins in the name of the Dark Knight I give you asylum
Paradox_7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 6:36:49 PM
At 9/14/2012 6:33:16 PM, LordRenly wrote:
Dem people who say that mean God is good are them rich brats.

God gives you what you deserve, not what you think you deserve.

I'm far from rich, and have had a few years of the homeless life myself. I thank God for the lessons he taught me during those times of physical hunger; my spirit was fed much.

If you don't know this, you are still starving.
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
LordRenly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 6:39:35 PM
At 9/14/2012 6:36:49 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
At 9/14/2012 6:33:16 PM, LordRenly wrote:
Dem people who say that mean God is good are them rich brats.

God gives you what you deserve, not what you think you deserve.

Why I deserve to starve when I little kid? Ya'll fool. I didn't do nothing.
I'm far from rich, and have had a few years of the homeless life myself. I thank God for the lessons he taught me during those times of physical hunger; my spirit was fed much.

If you don't know this, you are still starving.

I ain't starving no more coz I made a bargain with the Dark Knight. He made me a Hunter of Souls and I left me family behind when I 16 and I eat good now. God didn't do nothin for me but the Dark Knight did. Worship the Dark Knight, fool Repent your arrogance. God kill the Dark Knight because he fed humanity with the apple.
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 6:40:20 PM
At 9/14/2012 6:32:50 PM, LordRenly wrote:

Ya'll listen to those fairy tale? You tell me something bro. How come I starve on street for five year if God exist? I was little kid. I didn't do nothing wrong. I wasn't no sinner. God punish me for something I aint' do. God evil. Ya'll a fool.

Yeah, sure, it was God's fault. It could never be man's fault. It could never be your families fault.
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 6:40:58 PM
At 9/14/2012 6:34:26 PM, LordRenly wrote:

I have no doubt you got a Dark Knight working with you.
LordRenly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 6:41:19 PM
At 9/14/2012 6:40:20 PM, TheAsylum wrote:

Yeah, sure, it was God's fault. It could never be man's fault. It could never be your families fault.

Why God no protect me fool? I was innocent child. The kingdom of heavens supposed to be for dem kids. Ya'll a farce.
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 6:43:15 PM
At 9/14/2012 6:41:19 PM, LordRenly wrote:

Why God no protect me fool? I was innocent child. The kingdom of heavens supposed to be for dem kids. Ya'll a farce.

You still talk like a kid. You left your family you said, Hmm....maybe that is why you starved.
LordRenly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 6:43:24 PM
At 9/14/2012 6:40:58 PM, TheAsylum wrote:

The Dark Knight feeds me well. I healthy because of Dark Knight. I have good job coz of Dark Knight's charity. I ain't got no diseases no more and Dark Knight gave me my eye back. God let one my eyes go blind. I was just little kid. Look at me now; I Hunter of Souls. I got power. You got nothing but mumbo jumbo.
famer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 6:44:38 PM

The world is imbalanced. Some people will relish with the good life they have whilst others will be in a harder position. There's no point denying that.

The concept of God is that right now you are living in the motal world, and if you have faith in Him, you will be living in eternal happiness in God's kingdom after death. And, not all of the people who are rich believe in the existence of God.
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
LordRenly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 6:44:40 PM
At 9/14/2012 6:43:15 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/14/2012 6:41:19 PM, LordRenly wrote:

You still talk like a kid. You left your family you said, Hmm....maybe that is why you starved.

You nothin' but a dumb fool. My family didn't gets enough to eat. I starve until I left them. Dark Knight gave me food and shelter when I 16, and all I did was become Hunter of Souls. I ain't starvin no more. When I had family, I starved.
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 6:44:45 PM
At 9/14/2012 6:43:24 PM, LordRenly wrote:

The Dark Knight feeds me well. I healthy because of Dark Knight. I have good job coz of Dark Knight's charity. I ain't got no diseases no more and Dark Knight gave me my eye back. God let one my eyes go blind. I was just little kid. Look at me now; I Hunter of Souls. I got power. You got nothing but mumbo jumbo.

I guess the Dark Knight never taught you to speak properly.
LordRenly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 6:46:32 PM
At 9/14/2012 6:44:38 PM, famer wrote:

The world is imbalanced. Some people will relish with the good life they have whilst others will be in a harder position. There's no point denying that.

This proof that God don't take care of us. We supposed to be his children. Only the Dark Knight care.
The concept of God is that right now you are living in the motal world, and if you have faith in Him, you will be living in eternal happiness in God's kingdom after death. And, not all of the people who are rich believe in the existence of God.

Mumbo jumbo nonsense fool. Dark Knight gives us happiness now. People make up heaven to feel good about themselves when their slave masters abuse dem
LordRenly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 6:48:26 PM
At 9/14/2012 6:44:45 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/14/2012 6:43:24 PM, LordRenly wrote:

I guess the Dark Knight never taught you to speak properly.

You just a dumb fool. You one of dem preachers I bet always tellin folks wat day gotta do. I speak proper the way I speak. What is proper speech? Some dumb fools made up some dumb rool and you sey it's proper. Well I see dis is proper. You can't prove me wrong fool.
famer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 6:51:03 PM
At 9/14/2012 6:46:32 PM, LordRenly wrote:

This proof that God don't take care of us. We supposed to be his children. Only the Dark Knight care.

Mumbo jumbo nonsense fool. Dark Knight gives us happiness now. People make up heaven to feel good about themselves when their slave masters abuse dem

Your reasoning for the non-existence of God or the unjustification of God is extremely weak and not bounded with strong evidence. I'd recommend you have a debate against a theist on this site to get a better knowledge of God.
famer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 6:51:48 PM

Who's this "Dark Knight" you're constantly talking about?
LordRenly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 6:52:30 PM
At 9/14/2012 6:51:03 PM, famer wrote:

Your reasoning for the non-existence of God
You just a Fool. I already said God exist but he evil and he like sufferin.
or the unjustification of God is extremely weak and not bounded with strong evidence.
You want me to prove that everybody suffer and God do nothin'? Followers of Dark Knight flourish and ya'll dumb.
I'd recommend you have a debate against a theist on this site to get a better knowledge of God.
LordRenly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 6:53:36 PM
At 9/14/2012 6:51:48 PM, famer wrote:

Some folks be callin him da Lord of Darkness. but dey just servants of dat fool God He our Dark Knight. He fight dis evil God who rule over us and who make us suffer
famer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 6:54:00 PM
At 9/14/2012 6:52:30 PM, LordRenly wrote:

or the unjustification of God is extremely weak and not bounded with strong evidence.
You want me to prove that everybody suffer and God do nothin'? Followers of Dark Knight flourish and ya'll dumb.
I'd recommend you have a debate against a theist on this site to get a better knowledge of God.

Why would you believe in the existence of God if you think he likes evil and likes suffering?
famer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 6:54:34 PM
At 9/14/2012 6:53:36 PM, LordRenly wrote:

Some folks be callin him da Lord of Darkness. but dey just servants of dat fool God He our Dark Knight. He fight dis evil God who rule over us and who make us suffer

Are you talking about Satan? Aka Wikiian?
LordRenly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 6:55:35 PM
At 9/14/2012 6:54:00 PM, famer wrote:
At 9/14/2012 6:52:30 PM, LordRenly wrote:

Why would you believe in the existence of God if you think he likes evil and likes suffering?

See you one of dem sheep. Ya'll caint conceive of God as evil. Ya'll a royal fool.
LordRenly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 6:57:05 PM
At 9/14/2012 6:54:34 PM, famer wrote:

Dark Knight has many names. Some folks call him da Many-Faced god. He gave humans death to escape the suffering that dumb fool Lord God give us.
famer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 6:59:12 PM
At 9/14/2012 6:57:05 PM, LordRenly wrote:

Dark Knight has many names. Some folks call him da Many-Faced god. He gave humans death to escape the suffering that dumb fool Lord God give us.

Which religion do you follow? I'm curious
LordRenly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 7:01:46 PM
At 9/14/2012 6:59:12 PM, famer wrote:

Religion for sheep. I only follow Dark Knight. He save me
famer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 7:04:17 PM
At 9/14/2012 7:01:46 PM, LordRenly wrote:

Can you give me a wiki link so I can read what it is about? I can't find anything about it on google.
LordRenly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 7:12:09 PM
At 9/14/2012 7:04:17 PM, famer wrote:
At 9/14/2012 7:01:46 PM, LordRenly wrote:

Can you give me a wiki link so I can read what it is about? I can't find anything about it on google.

Dis ain't no game fool. Dey ain't no wiki for dis stuff. Dis is real. If Dark Knight fake, I be dead and half blind.