Total Posts:111|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Biblical Giants building the pyramids? What?

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 11:40:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This thread is in reference to the numerous times that ScottyDouglas has claimed that Biblical giants built the Pyramids in Egypt.

While there are plenty of out-there theories as for how the pyramids were constructed, there is bounds upon bounds of physical evidence to prove that it wasn't aliens, nor extraterrestrials, nor "Biblical Giants" but rather 20,000 to 30,000 hard working Egyptians over a period of 20+ years.

http://www.sciencedaily.com...

The video covers how briefly (before it's cut off since it's an actual documentary that the trailer is on Youtube for), but looking at the link explains a lot of the finer details that people would contest. The Egytians would mine massive blocks of stone, either limestone or granite or basalt, and then float them down the Nile River to Egypt via barges where they would drag them, in teams of 20 men, up ramps and into position.

This is probably where Scotty is going to be like "Oh yeah right, 20 people wouldn't be able to pull MASSIVE blocks of rock-hard stone. Gimme a break. God totally had his Giants do it."

Not so. Even in modern day it's demonstrated and explained in the article that it's already been done and that archaeologists often to do it just to disprove skeptics of the man-made theory.

Not to mention numerous records of Egyptian heiroglyphics that depict them actually building the pyramids, and Scotty's theory is looking all but debunked.

So Scotty, why do you believe that giants built the pyramids? Do you have any actual proof, outside of Bible verses?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 11:41:49 PM
$90 says that scotty replies "oh so you know how they did it when scientists are still puzzled? lul, read the bible dude"
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 11:43:16 PM
At 9/15/2012 11:41:49 PM, imabench wrote:
$90 says that scotty replies "oh so you know how they did it when scientists are still puzzled? lul, read the bible dude"

xD If so, then I'd just point to the fact that scientists were the ones who confirmed that what I'm saying it true xD
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 11:43:38 PM
At 9/15/2012 11:41:49 PM, imabench wrote:

$100 says you're right. :)
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 11:49:44 PM
At 9/15/2012 11:40:13 PM, Zaradi wrote:

This thread is in reference to the numerous times that ScottyDouglas has claimed that Biblical giants built the Pyramids in Egypt.

While there are plenty of out-there theories as for how the pyramids were constructed, there is bounds upon bounds of physical evidence to prove that it wasn't aliens, nor extraterrestrials, nor "Biblical Giants" but rather 20,000 to 30,000 hard working Egyptians over a period of 20+ years.:
Funny, lol. To build the Great Pyramid, it would take none stop placing a stone every 3 minutes for 20+ years with no break to build it in 20 years, FACT, JACK.
It was built mainly of granite, the quarry 500 miles away.
in teams of 20 men, up ramps and into position. :
Are you serious. Lol. That has been proven time and time again to be impossible. Get updated material.

This is probably where Scotty is going to be like "Oh yeah right, 20 people wouldn't be able to pull MASSIVE blocks of rock-hard stone.:
Yeah they coudn't and it has been proven. Whoever made that video is behind or is a lair. Do some real research not youtube videos.
Not so. Even in modern day it's demonstrated and explained in the article that it's already been done and that archaeologists often to do it just to disprove skeptics of the man-made theory.:
Really, You seem to say pyramid's over and over. I said the great pyramid. There is enormous difference. Do your brief little study, that provides no reader with any real evidence of people who have been studyong for half thier lives that are still perplexed. But Zaradi, has found it out. They should come and discuss with him.

Not to mention numerous records of Egyptian heiroglyphics that depict them actually building the pyramids, and Scotty's theory is looking all but debunked.:
Yes, the other pyramids, that are far inferior to the Great one. Do some study, man.

So Scotty, why do you believe that giants built the pyramids? Do you have any actual proof, outside of Bible verses?
One, no one had proved how the Great pyramid was built, Yet. Two, the Bible is all I need, Ever.
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 11:53:41 PM
Since, you was brave enough to post this, I will hit you with the real fact's about the Great Pyramid, Tomorrow. Im going to bed with my woman. Be back.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 11:56:30 PM
Okay, so this is what I gathered from Scotty's response:

1. Pyramids of Giza and the Great Pyramid are different things
2. People couldn't have pulled it (ignoring the sources and facts I've cited proving they can, but I'll just let this one slide).

Seeing as all he really does to prove the second part wrong is to say that I'm lying (lol), I'll just post this little link down here.

http://curiosity.discovery.com...

This is essentially saying how scientists know that the GREAT PYRAMID was constructed. Notice the exact fvcking similarities? Differences = minimal, if at all.

Anything else besides that I'm wrong because I'm wrong? lol.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 11:59:57 PM
At 9/15/2012 11:49:44 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/15/2012 11:40:13 PM, Zaradi wrote:

While there are plenty of out-there theories as for how the pyramids were constructed, there is bounds upon bounds of physical evidence to prove that it wasn't aliens, nor extraterrestrials, nor "Biblical Giants" but rather 20,000 to 30,000 hard working Egyptians over a period of 20+ years.:
Funny, lol. To build the Great Pyramid, it would take none stop placing a stone every 3 minutes for 20+ years with no break to build it in 20 years, FACT, JACK.

Thank you for confirming my evidence? o.O I'm a little confused by what you're attempting to prove here.
It was built mainly of granite, the quarry 500 miles away.

Y'know, there's this thing called the Nile river. It was a marvelous thing since they could float sh!t down it.
in teams of 20 men, up ramps and into position. :
Are you serious. Lol. That has been proven time and time again to be impossible. Get updated material.

Read my evidence.

This is probably where Scotty is going to be like "Oh yeah right, 20 people wouldn't be able to pull MASSIVE blocks of rock-hard stone.:
Yeah they coudn't and it has been proven. Whoever made that video is behind or is a lair. Do some real research not youtube videos.

Read my evidence.
Not so. Even in modern day it's demonstrated and explained in the article that it's already been done and that archaeologists often to do it just to disprove skeptics of the man-made theory.:
Really, You seem to say pyramid's over and over. I said the great pyramid. There is enormous difference. Do your brief little study, that provides no reader with any real evidence of people who have been studyong for half thier lives that are still perplexed. But Zaradi, has found it out. They should come and discuss with him.

Read my evidence.

Not to mention numerous records of Egyptian heiroglyphics that depict them actually building the pyramids, and Scotty's theory is looking all but debunked.:
Yes, the other pyramids, that are far inferior to the Great one. Do some study, man.

Read my evidence.

One, no one had proved how the Great pyramid was built,

Read my evidence.

Yet. Two, the Bible is all I need, Ever.

So you don't have any proof. Gotcha. Wanna debate this? Resolved: Biblical Giants built the Great Pyramid of Giza. You'd be pro, I'd be con. Let's say, first round acceptance, four rounds? 8k characters, 72 hours response time, 2 week voting period? I'd make it.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 12:02:02 AM
Specifically from the Science Daily source in the OP (which was published in '08, so it's fairly recent):

"Once the stones were at the construction site, ramps were built to get them into place on the pyramid, said Redford. These ramps were made of mud brick and coated with chips of plaster to harden the surface. "If they consistently raised the ramp course by course as the teams dragged their blocks up, they could have gotten them into place fairly easily," he noted. At least one such ramp still exists, he said.

When answering to skepticism about how such heavy stones could have been moved without machinery, Redford says, "I usually show the skeptic a picture of 20 of my workers at an archaeological dig site pulling up a two-and-a-half ton granite block." He added, "I know it's possible because I was on the ropes too."

Thus, it was physically possible for humans to drag the stones, even if they are at the reported size.
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 12:03:11 AM
Scotty should be sterilized! Stupidity can not be allowed to reproduce. I know I sound trollish by posting this, but it can't be more trollish then saying Biblical Giants built the Pyramids of Giza when every single speck of evidence proves the negative!
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 12:05:45 AM
At 9/16/2012 12:03:11 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
Scotty should be sterilized! Stupidity can not be allowed to reproduce. I know I sound trollish by posting this, but it can't be more trollish then saying Biblical Giants built the Pyramids of Giza when every single speck of evidence proves the negative!

That's not true! I actually found a conspiracy-esque tabloid that claimed that there was a secret society of scientists that were supposed to keep secret that giants really built the pyramids and if they divulged the information, they would die. I'll see if I can find that article again for the giggles.
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 12:07:22 AM
At 9/16/2012 12:05:45 AM, Zaradi wrote:

That's not true! I actually found a conspiracy-esque tabloid that claimed that there was a secret society of scientists that were supposed to keep secret that giants really built the pyramids and if they divulged the information, they would die. I'll see if I can find that article again for the giggles.

lol OK!
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 12:09:32 AM
At 9/16/2012 12:07:22 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:

lol OK!

Read this with a grain of salt and in a place where openly excessive mirth is acceptable.

http://beforeitsnews.com...
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 12:14:28 AM
Has anyone shown how the largest stones could have been moved? Not a subject I've ever been all that interested in, but would moving a 50+ tonne stone just require several hundred people?
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 12:17:29 AM
At 9/16/2012 12:09:32 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 9/16/2012 12:07:22 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:

lol OK!

Read this with a grain of salt and in a place where openly excessive mirth is acceptable.

http://beforeitsnews.com...

That should be on the Onion. lol

Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 12:18:30 AM
At 9/16/2012 12:14:28 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Has anyone shown how the largest stones could have been moved? Not a subject I've ever been all that interested in, but would moving a 50+ tonne stone just require several hundred people?

That and a bit of leverage (which the Egyptians had).

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 12:22:11 AM
At 9/16/2012 12:18:30 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 9/16/2012 12:14:28 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

That and a bit of leverage (which the Egyptians had).

Pretty much. There's also another way I know that was possible (if they actually did it idk, but it was certainly feasbable) would be to make a moving conveyor belt out of something like a line of logs or something like that. The Stone would be moved onto the conveyor belt on a ramp or something, and then pushed down it. Whenever a log wasn't supporting the stone at the back, workers would move that log up to the front, and then it would be in use again. Idk if they actually did that, but it would make sense if the Nile River option didn't work.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 12:27:34 AM
At 9/15/2012 11:53:41 PM, TheAsylum wrote:
Im going to bed with my woman.

Go easy on the Rufinol.....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 12:30:00 AM
At 9/16/2012 12:27:34 AM, imabench wrote:

xDDDD play nice you two
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 1:19:55 AM
At 9/16/2012 12:27:34 AM, imabench wrote:

Hah!

TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 7:00:28 AM
The Great Pyramid, It was built with such precision that our current technology cannot replicate it. This pyramid is so precisely constructed that until recently (with the advent of laser measuring equipment) scientists were not able to discover some of its subtle symmetries (not to mention duplicate them). Among other aspects, there are also very exact geometric relationships between all the structures in the pyramid complex at Giza. The Great Pyramid (the Pyramid of Khufu, or Cheops in Greek) at Gizeh, Egypt, demonstrates the remarkable character of its placement on the face of the Earth. The Pyramid lies in the center of gravity of the continents. It also lies in the exact center of all the land area of the world, dividing the earth's land mass into approximately equal quarters. The north-south axis (31 degrees east of Greenwich) is the longest land meridian, and the east-west axis (30 degrees north) is the longest land parallel on the globe. There is obviously only one place that these longest land-lines of the terrestrial earth can cross, and it is at the Great Pyramid! This is incredible, one of the scores of features of this mighty structure which begs for a better explanation.

The world has always been asking, "who built the great pyramids of Egypt." Most people believe it was the Egyptians, however, there is some debate on when the actual pyramids were built. Some archaeologists say after carbon dating it seems to be around 7,000-10,000 years ago. However, other debate this and say that they are only a few thousand years old and Egyptians only came around about 3,000 years ago, so it couldn"t be older then that.

What if the Egyptians did build some of the smaller ones, but not the great pyramid. What if they found it and decided to use them and construct more. Which then confused scientists after so many years. This might be why we see three great large pyramids next to three small ones which don"t seem as magnificent next to the great ones. So the question is" who built them first?

In Genesis it is said that the Giants (Nephilim) are "sons of God" and the "daughters of men." The most memorial story of course is the Giant Goliath who fights David. Also found in Egypt are drawings of smaller humans fighting against larger humans. Almost every culture has names or drawings of Giants from different eras in history.
Let's also remember the sphinx. What is a sphinx? It is a hybrid, a mixture between beast and man. The representation of man and beast. Most think angel's are like men. Maybe some are but we see in revelation and Genesis that beast were created after there kind. Who's kind? The four living creatures around God's throne. We know satan is refered to as a great dragon. His fellow angels threw out of heaven also are beast like. Genesis 6, Book of Enoch and Book of Jasher speak of man and angels mixing themselves and also woth beast. You can believe whatever you want! There representation all over the world of such things. Ask yourself, how did south american's build almost identical structures? How people move the enormous structures on easter island? Find out what the oblesik's stand for and why does Washington D.C. and London have those acient obselik's. They are not just for gifts.

Genesis 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they werefair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also isflesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare childrento them, the same becamemighty men which wereof old, men of renown.

We see around the time of the Pyramid's and the first dynasty of Egypt, that the land of Canaan into Africa are flooded with giants.

Deuteronomy 1:28 Whither shall we go up? our brethren have discouraged our heart, saying, The people isgreater and taller than we; the cities aregreat and walled up to heaven; and moreover we have seen the sons of the Anakims there.

Deuteronomy 3:11 For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold, his bedstead wasa bedstead of iron; isit not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits wasthe length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man.

Numbers 13:32 And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, isa land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it aremen of a great stature.
33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which comeof the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

1 Samuel 17:1 Now the Philistines gathered together their armies to battle, and were gathered together at Shochoh, which belongethto Judah, and pitched between Shochoh and Azekah, in Ephesdammim. 2 And Saul and the men of Israel were gathered together, and pitched by the valley of Elah, and set the battle in array against the Philistines. 3 And the Philistines stood on a mountain on the one side, and Israel stood on a mountain on the other side: and there wasa valley between them. 4 And there went out a champion out of the camp of the Philistines, named Goliath, of Gath, whose height wassix cubits and a span. 5 And he hadan helmet of brass upon his head, and he wasarmed with a coat of mail; and the weight of the coat wasfive thousand shekels of brass. 6 And he hadgreaves of brass upon his legs, and a target of brass between his shoulders. 7 And the staff of his spear waslike a weaver's beam; and his spear's head weighedsix hundred shekels of iron: and one bearing a shield went before him.

http://www.timstouse.com... http://www.crystalinks.com... http://www.world-mysteries.com...
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 7:01:25 AM
General: Great Pyramid

The pyramid is estimated to have about 2,300,000 stone blocks weighing from 2-30 Tons each with some weighing as much as 70 tons.
There is so much stone mass in the pyramid that the interior temperature is constant and equals the average temperature of the earth, 20 Degrees Celsius (68 Degrees Fahrenheit).
Two types of limestone were used for construction. A soft limestone either pure or nummulitic was used for the bulk of the core blocks and a hard white limestone for the mantle. Hard limestone becomes more polished with age.
The base of the pyramid covers 55,000m2 (592,000 ft2) with each side greater than 20,000m2 (218,000 ft2) in area.
The outer mantle was composed of 144,000 casing stones, all highly polished and flat to an accuracy of 1/100th of an inch, about 100 inches thick and weighing about 15 tons each.
The average casing stone on the lowest level was 5 ft. long by 5 ft. high by 6 ft. deep and weighed 15 tons.
The mortar used is of an unknown origin. It has been analyzed and its chemical composition is known but it can't be reproduced. It is stronger than the stone and still holding up today.
The cornerstone foundations of the pyramid have ball and socket construction capable of dealing with heat expansion and earthquakes.
There are no hieroglyphics or writing in the Great Pyramid.
With the mantle in place, the Great Pyramid could be seen from the mountains in Israel and probably the moon as well.
Its polished surfaces would have reflected light like a beacon.
Aligned True North: The Great Pyramid is the most accurately aligned structure in existence and faces true north with only 3/60th of a degree of error. The position of the North Pole moves over time and the pyramid was exactly aligned at one time.
Centre of Land Mass: The Great Pyramid is located at the centre of the land mass of the earth. The east/west parallel that crosses the most land and the north/south meridian that crosses the most land intersect in two places on the earth, one in the ocean and the other at the Great Pyramid.
The relationship between Pi (p) and Phi (F) is expressed in the fundamental proportions of the Great Pyramid.
Numbers of relevance:

The length of a base is 9131 Pyramid Inches from corner to corner in a straight line.
The length of a base side at the base socket level is 9,131 Pyramid Inches or 365.24 Pyramid Cubits.
The length of a base side at sidereal socket level is 9,131.4 Pyramid Inches or 365.256 Pyramid Cubits.
The length of the perimeter at the sidereal socket level is 36,525.63629 Pyramid Inches.
The perfect formula height of the pyramid including the missing apex is 5 813.2355653763 Pyramid Inches, calculated from perimeter of base divided by 2 Pyramid Inches.
The height to the missing apex is 5,812.98 Pyramid Inches.
The volume of the pyramid is: V = 1/3 base area x height = 161,559,817,000 cubic Pyramid Inches = 10,339,828.3 cubic Pyramid Cubits. [(5,813.2355653 Pyramid Inches)/3 * 9 131 Pyramid Inches * 9 131 Pyramid Inches]
Precision of engineering:

The four faces of the pyramid are slightly concave, the only pyramid to have been built this way.
The centres of the four sides are indented with an extraordinary degree of precision forming the only 8 sided pyramid.
The effect is not visible from the ground or from a distance but only from the air, and then only under the proper lighting conditions.
The granite coffer in the "King's Chamber" is too big to fit through the passages and so it must have been put in place during construction.
Microscopic analysis of the coffer reveals that it was made with a fixed point drill that used hard jewel bits and a drilling force of 2 tons.
The coffer was sawn out of a block of solid granite. This would have required bronze saws 8-9 ft. long set with teeth of sapphires. Hollowing out of the interior would require tubular drills of the same material applied with a tremendous vertical force.
The Great Pyramid had a swivel door entrance at one time. Swivel doors were found in only two other pyramids: Khufu's father and grandfather, Sneferu and Huni, respectively.
It is reported that when the pyramid was first broken into that the swivel door, weighing some 20 tons, was so well balanced that it could be opened by pushing out from the inside with only minimal force, but when closed, was so perfect a fit that it could scarcely be detected and there was not enough crack or crevice around the edges to gain a grasp from the outside.
If the height of the pyramid is taken as the radius of a circle, then the circumference of this circle is the same as the perimeter of the base. This provided the complimentary squaring of a circle and circling of a square. The key to this relationship is knowledge of the value of Pi and designing the angle of the pyramid to be exactly 51 degrees, 51 minutes, and 14.3 seconds.
Embedded Constants:

Tropical Year or Calendar Year: The length of a base side is 9,131 Pyramid Inches measured at the mean socket level, or 365.24 Pyramid Cubits, which is the number of days in a year [9,131/25 = 365.24, accurate to 5 digits]. The perimeter of the base divided by 100 = 365.24, the number of days in a year. [9 131 Pyramid Inches * 4 / 100, accurate to 5 digits]
Tropical Year: The length of the Antechamber used as the diameter of a circle produces a circumference of 365.242 (accurate to 6 digits).
Tropical Year: The ratio of the lengths of the Grand Gallery to the solid diagonal of the King's Chamber times 100 equals the number of days in a tropical year. [(1,881.5985600 / 51.516461) * 100 = 365.242200, accurate to 8 digits]
Sidereal Year: The length of the antechamber of the King's Chamber times Pi = length of a sidereal year [116.26471 Pyramid Inches * 3.14159 = 365.25636 days, accurate to 8 digits]
Sidereal Year: The length of a base side at sidereal socket level is 365.256 Pyramid Cubits. [accurate to 6 digits]
Mean Distance to the Sun: Half of the length of the diagonal of the base times 10^6 = average distance to the sun
Mean Distance to Sun: The height of the pyramid times 10^9 represents the mean radius of the earth's orbit around the sun, or Astronomical Unit (AU). [5,813.235565376 Pyramid Inches x 10^9 = 91,848,816.9 miles]
Mean Distance to Moon: The length of the Jubilee passage times 7 times 10^7 is the mean distance to the moon. [215.973053 Pyramid Inches * 7 * 10^7 = 1.5118e10 Pyramid Inches = 238,865 miles]
Sun's Radius: Twice the perimeter of the bottom of the granite coffer times 10^8 is the sun's mean radius. [270.45378502 Pyramid Inches* 10^8 = 427,316 miles]
Earth's Polar Radius: The Sacred Cubit times 10^7 = polar radius of the earth (distance from North Pole to earth's centre) [25 Pyramid Inches * 10^7 * (1.001081 in / 1 Pyramid Inches) * (1 ft / 12 in) * (1 mi/ 5280 ft) = 3,950 miles]
Earth's Polar Radius: The Pyramid embodies a scale ratio of 1/43,200. The height * 43200 = 3,938.685 miles, which is the polar radius of the earth to within 11 mi.
Radius of the Earth: The curvature designed into the faces of the pyramid exactly matches the radius of the earth.
Equatorial Circumference of the Earth: The Pyramid embodies a scale ratio of 1/43,200. The perimeter of the base * 43,200 = 24,734.94 miles, which is within 170 miles of the equatorial circumference of the earth.
Earth's Volume: The product of the pyramid's volume and density times 10^15 equals the ratio of volume to density of the earth. [10,339,823.3 cubic cubits * 0.4078994 * 10^15 = 4.21760772 x 10^21 cubic cubits = 259.93 x 10^9 cubic miles]
Earth's Mass: Mass of the pyramid = volume * density = 10,339,823.3 cubic cubits * 0.4078994 earth density = 4,217,497. The mass converted to pyramid tons = 4,217,607.72 * 1.25 = 5,272,010 pyramid tons. Since the mean dens
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 7:21:05 AM
Honestly, that is the worst bit of plagiarism I've seen this week. Multiple sources in single paragraphs, nice work!

You're as bad as Geo, you can't write your own stuff, can you?
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
TheAsylum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 7:23:00 AM
At 9/16/2012 7:21:05 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Honestly, that is the worst bit of plagiarism I've seen this week. Multiple sources in single paragraphs, nice work!

You're as bad as Geo, you can't write your own stuff, can you?

Dude, I put sources, you flippin idiot.